Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Tired of these friendly ass battles... (Diz vs Solomon)

Old 05-23-2016, 09:38 AM   #1
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Tired of these friendly ass battles... (Diz vs Solomon)

im tryna see ppl get destroyed & shit on in battles.. every time u battle u should be tryin to fuck the other persons image up badly and make em look like garbage compared to u

all these battles lately are wayyy 2 friendly.. for example pat stay vs hollow and dizaster vs solomon.. those guys were playing with each other

nobody was really trying to humiliate the other guy.. a bunch of jokes and slapping hands with no real tension... this shit should be a real competition..

dizaster should come to battle like he did vs gjonaj every time. he should be biting heads off not tryin to have "good" or "even" battles.. if the other guy is good enough, the battle will be a classic on its own.. if he aint good enough, then fuck em

look at what diz did to gjonaj, he fucked that dudes stock up for life. everybody was looking at gjonaj as the future and diz just broke him down and destroyed his hype. i wanna see that shit happen every time.

i think diz held back on solomon IMO.. he shoulda humiliated his fat bitch ass and made sure he never wanted to battle again like mook did him..

if hes not good enough to keep up, hes gonna get ate up and shit on and thats jus that
VAallDAY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:47 AM   #2
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Remember when Diz tried to humiliate Arcane?
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:48 AM   #3
gohannnh

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
gohannnh is not the worst person
Yea we need more skellys in battle rap
gohannnh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:53 AM   #4
VAallDAY

VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
Remember when Diz tried to humiliate Arcane?
im talkin humiliate them skill by skill.. make em feel they dont deserve too be on a stage with u

and diz DID humiliate arcane.. but humiliated himself in the process too.. just made the crowd think that neither of them deserved to be on that stage lls
Old 05-23-2016, 10:10 AM   #5
nixstix

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
nixstix probably likes in here/hair word play
i bet you'd like to get "friendly" with Pat Stay and Calicoe...
nixstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 11:08 AM   #6
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Only person Diz has continually humiliated is himself.

Did can't beat GOOD battle rappers. He can beat your average/mid-tier guy because the crowd rides with his energy and all his filler. When he was up against Solomon, you can see the look on his face when he's getting killed. Look at the look on his face when Math was killing him. Look when Pat was killing him. Look when Cass was killing him. He's only tough or a bully to people he feels he can intimidate. He even copied Pat's style after Pat killed him.

Dizaster is bottom/mid tier for life and will only clearly beat bottom and mid tier opponents.

Also, why does he only call white people 'nigga'???!?!?!?! Why hasn't he said it against any black battle
rappers??

lmaoooooo@ the thought of Dizaster 'holding back'. He has nothing to hold back. He was an anti-semite because that's all he's got. You think someone with talent would have willingly spit that third round of horse shit?

Last edited by Hitchslap; 05-23-2016 at 11:13 AM.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 12:51 PM   #7
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
dizaster should come to battle like he did vs gjonaj every time
i think diz held back on solomon IMO.. he shoulda humiliated his fat bitch ass and made sure he never wanted to battle again like mook did him..
Do you think that Mook's performance vs Solomon was better than Dizaster's?
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 04:34 PM   #8
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
There are probably very few people who think that
Shadowposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 04:35 PM   #9
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
Nah.. But did is better then mook
Old 05-23-2016, 04:55 PM   #10
Sweettre15

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Sweettre15 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Only person Diz has continually humiliated is himself.

Did can't beat GOOD battle rappers. He can beat your average/mid-tier guy because the crowd rides with his energy and all his filler. When he was up against Solomon, you can see the look on his face when he's getting killed. Look at the look on his face when Math was killing him. Look when Pat was killing him. Look when Cass was killing him. He's only tough or a bully to people he feels he can intimidate. He even copied Pat's style after Pat killed him.

Dizaster is bottom/mid tier for life and will only clearly beat bottom and mid tier opponents.

Also, why does he only call white people 'nigga'???!?!?!?! Why hasn't he said it against any black battle
rappers??

lmaoooooo@ the thought of Dizaster 'holding back'. He has nothing to hold back. He was an anti-semite because that's all he's got. You think someone with talent would have willingly spit that third round of horse shit?
^ The butthurt is strong with this one
Sweettre15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 04:57 PM   #11
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Yeah Diz going in on Solomons Judaism was friendly as fuck I'm surprised he didn't just turn it into a compliment battle. Pat talking about backstage shadiness by Hollow was nicer than anything he told Rone.

Wtf is wrong with these guys?
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 05:42 PM   #12
Marcus

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
Yeah Diz going in on Solomons Judaism was friendly as fuck I'm surprised he didn't just turn it into a compliment battle. Pat talking about backstage shadiness by Hollow was nicer than anything he told Rone.

Ye true, I think OP hates the friendly aura Diz and Iron had over them during their battle. Dapping each other up during the battle, applauding for punchlines by the opponent etc. Cant remember if that was in the Pat/Hollow battle too, if not fuck you OP.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 06:11 PM   #13
HipHopGoddess

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
HipHopGoddess is not the worst person
From my perspective when he respects the other battler its a different type of battle...what battle rap really is when it is in true Hiphop form is really like philosophy and battle rappers are sort of like prophets and philosophers opening third eyes good example of this is the bdot vs myers battle and debating with lyrics and skill taking words and creating with them and trying to make the enivornment better for everyone and all rising together and valuing each other....the winner is supposed to give the loser half of the winnings because without the loser cant be a winner and the winner is supposed to invite loser to victory party and really supposed to be on the same team..in the end it really only works with cooperation. as far as roasting sessions i love to laugh of course thats part of it but all in fun....i believe gjonaj was talking shit and everyone was saying he was new guy to beat so thats why it looked like a humiliation plus he fuked up second round lol unless theres some sort of history or beef or stupidity involved before the battle or if there unequal levels of skill then it will be more on humiliation competive side if not then its going to be a more cooperative battle where they both/ we all win in the end...there is way too much ignorance in battle rap its same shit over and over...sitting there talking shit about the person who is really just like u in the end produces no real value or wealth in a spiritual way...people are viewing the battles just bcuz they heard someone was smacked or punched at the battle and its taking away from the true purpose of why it really is which is really out of LOVE back when it started people would do it for free out of LOVE now there soul is captured by a contract... what is the true real reason and purpose of it and why there even doing this right now is the real question to ask just another way to look at it have a beautiful day everyone
HipHopGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 06:20 PM   #14
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Ye true, I think OP hates the friendly aura Diz and Iron had over them during their battle. Dapping each other up during the battle, applauding for punchlines by the opponent etc. Cant remember if that was in the Pat/Hollow battle too, if not fuck you OP.
lol... thats exactly what im saying.. diz wasnt there to destroy iron solomon, he was there to have a "good battle" with him

i like the tension in battle rap.. thats what made it fun to watch from the start for me.. hollow and pat wasnt as bad but pat is always friendly and cordial with guys he knows he cant punk.. like math and ice

every battle should be kill or be killed imo
Old 05-23-2016, 06:22 PM   #15
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
These guys are vets and, most importantly, grown ass men. They know to acknowledge a good bar. Know what I notice when battlers don't really like each other? Talking during their rounds. That's because there's no respect. I dislike friendly battles in of themselves (Arsonal vs ICE), although being annoyed at in-battle respect is just immaturity imo.

Conceited vs Magic is one of the hardest battles ever, and they gave props to one another during the battle. It didn't make Cons material any less personal nor vice versa. It was vicious tbh. Magic was there to settle the debate and he did just that. Not just a good battle.
Old 05-23-2016, 06:29 PM   #16
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
melodramatic tension <<<<<<

personally, i don't watch battles to see a rapper get destroyed. i watch it because i want to laugh or hear a nasty punchline or see a great performance. watching grown men become disingenuously aggressive or serious with rapping is pretty silly to me. very rarely is it done well, so i'm happy it doesn't happen as often as others hope.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 06:43 PM   #17
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
melodramatic tension <<<<<<

personally, i don't watch battles to see a rapper get destroyed. i watch it because i want to laugh or hear a nasty punchline or see a great performance. watching grown men become disingenuously aggressive or serious with rapping is pretty silly to me. very rarely is it done well, so i'm happy it doesn't happen as often as others hope.
Nothing wrong with tension and competitive atmosphere

Battles like mook lux 1, rex vs miles, shine vs surf etc wouldn't be the same without it. OP is right to an extent. Battlerap has drifted from its competitive nature and become more of an exhibition.

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 06:53 PM   #18
Poison Pen
Contributor

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Poison Pen is not the worst person
When diz attempted to put on a hitler mustache & rap in faux German to the Jewish guy, the first thing I thought was "wow this is friendly as fuck"
Poison Pen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 06:55 PM   #19
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Nothing wrong with tension and competitive atmosphere

Battles like mook lux 1, rex vs miles, shine vs surf etc wouldn't be the same without it. OP is right to an extent. Battlerap has drifted from its competitive nature and become more of an exhibition.
that actually is true. i overstated a bit. competition doesn't have to be and isn't always melodramatic.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 06:56 PM   #20
Sweettre15

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Sweettre15 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison Pen View Post
When diz attempted to put on a hitler mustache & rap in faux German to the Jewish guy, the first thing I thought was "wow this is friendly as fuck"
Lmao!
Sweettre15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 06:59 PM   #21
VAallDAY

Quote:
lol just think about how cartoony that sounds when u typed it out.. thats sum str8 up bugs bunny shit...puttin on a fake mustache(which then fell off his face as he was rappin lmfao), real G shit right there
Old 05-23-2016, 07:04 PM   #22
GetPaid

GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Can't agree with the complaint at all. Variety is a good thing.

There are really no battles where you find some camaraderie adds to the experience?
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 07:53 PM   #23
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Come get this rep OP!
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:19 PM   #24
JR77

JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
hollow and pat wasnt as bad but pat is always friendly and cordial with guys he knows he cant punk.. like math and ice
He was also friendly with Illmac
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:27 PM   #25
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Ilmac's small but regardless i think he's got enough of a small man complex to fight back regardless of if he thinks he'll win or not in any situation
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:06 PM   #26
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:

lol!!!

seriously, dizaster is always disrespectul as fuck... mainly towards judaism

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:09 PM   #27
Marcus

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
It kinda is, you guys in the States know the Germans lost right? Yikes.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:34 PM   #28
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
It kinda is, you guys in the States know the Germans lost right? Yikes.
I think this is seriously OP's logic.
Old 05-23-2016, 09:34 PM   #29
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
lol... thats exactly what im saying.. diz wasnt there to destroy iron solomon, he was there to have a "good battle" with him

i like the tension in battle rap.. thats what made it fun to watch from the start for me.. hollow and pat wasnt as bad but pat is always friendly and cordial with guys he knows he cant punk.. like math and ice

You should check out the homie Carter Deems. It's always killer bee killed in that kid's mind.
Quote:

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 10:29 PM   #30
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Dizaster doesn't need to be friendly to these battlers. He was only nice to Soloman cause he didn't want to get banned again or make himself look bad and he just kept his composer.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 10:58 PM   #31
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweettre15 View Post
^ The butthurt is strong with this one
This unoriginal nerd bird is livid!!!
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 11:17 PM   #32
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
I thought Iron vs Diz was competitive as fuck

Maybe on Dizasters side it was, cus this battle had some of the meanest shit ive ever heard diz say

Iron wasn't that disrespectful imo
Old 05-24-2016, 12:02 AM   #33
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
Quote:
im tryna see ppl get destroyed & shit on in battles.. every time u battle u should be tryin to fuck the other persons image up badly and make em look like garbage compared to u

all these battles lately are wayyy 2 friendly.. for example pat stay vs hollow and dizaster vs solomon.. those guys were playing with each other

nobody was really trying to humiliate the other guy.. a bunch of jokes and slapping hands with no real tension... this shit should be a real competition..

dizaster should come to battle like he did vs gjonaj every time. he should be biting heads off not tryin to have "good" or "even" battles.. if the other guy is good enough, the battle will be a classic on its own.. if he aint good enough, then fuck em

look at what diz did to gjonaj, he fucked that dudes stock up for life. everybody was looking at gjonaj as the future and diz just broke him down and destroyed his hype. i wanna see that shit happen every time.

if hes not good enough to keep up, hes gonna get ate up and shit on and thats jus that
seemed to me like diz tried to go after the jugular on solomon...but it also seemed like that ass whooping i put on him was still weighing heavy on his conscious...notice he brought up the six day war shit, coincidentally against the first jew he battled since me...

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:18 AM   #34
wreckedangle
@wreckedangle

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wreckedangle is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster doesn't need to be friendly to these battlers. He was only nice to Soloman cause he didn't want to get banned again or make himself look bad and he just kept his composer.
wild ghostwriting accusation alert
whoa
ONLY DUMB NIGGA'S THINK ITS THE SAME PAIR I GOT SO MANY I COULD START A LINE...SLIME
WHOA!!!!
wreckedangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:33 AM   #35
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
yeah just cause you're friendly / respectful to another battler doesn't mean you can't keep it competitive and a little on edge. like bigg k and head ice clearly fuck with each other but they both showed up on their A game and had a heated battle.
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: hollow, bigg k, b-magic, conceited, tay roc
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 04:03 AM   #36
Hanzaki

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Hanzaki is not the worst person
Yeah I mean remember how bad Fresco vs Thesaurus was. Stupid friendly attitude ruined that shit.

/sarc
Hanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 04:06 AM   #37
Lucas
Unplugged

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Lucas probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:

Nah bro Hollow's "my t shirts are better than yours!" to Hitman

Spawn
Deadpool
Punisher
Ghost Rider
Hellboy
Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 06:24 AM   #38
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
Can't agree with the complaint at all. Variety is a good thing.

There are really no battles where you find some camaraderie adds to the experience?
I do.. But only certain guys like bmagic can pull it off

Bmagic comes to kill every time(except for lately)..

B magic vs chilla is one of the best battles of all time and they were cool but they were still trying to destroy each other..

Most other battlers don't go that hard when they're battling someone they like
Old 05-24-2016, 06:26 AM   #39
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeping dogs View Post
yeah just cause you're friendly / respectful to another battler doesn't mean you can't keep it competitive and a little on edge. like bigg k and head ice clearly fuck with each other but they both showed up on their A game and had a heated battle.
That's what im saying... Bigg K and ice are homies but neither of them came to lose or to "have a good battle"

They both came to kill
Old 05-24-2016, 09:13 AM   #40
VAallDAY

Quote:
illmac would beat the shit outta pat stay