Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Original Content TEFP - Episode 1 ft. JeFFrey

Old 07-22-2016, 08:37 AM   #1
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1278 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
TEFP - Episode 1 ft. JeFFrey

Today, I sit down with JeFFrey to talk about various topics, including America, guns, France, liberals, Mackelmore, battle rap and GMOs. Oh, and we get JeFFrey's predictions for BATB.

https://soundcloud.com/erikforeman/t...e-1-ft-jeffrey
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:29 AM   #2
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
youre spot on about liberals

3-0 america

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:44 AM   #3
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyproehl View Post

3-0 america
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Old 07-22-2016, 11:28 AM   #4
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
When i asked for more foremancast i didnt realize you'd drop em this quick. Good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:16 PM   #5
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post

3-0 america
Honestly, and maybe this is naive of me, the fact that so many conservatives exist in battle rap fandom is shocking. Battle rap itself is a niche within hip hop culture - a culture that created a voice for those subjugated by systematic political and economic oppression. Oppression that is advocated for mainly from bigoted diehard conservatives.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:15 PM   #6
Profess

Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
Honestly, and maybe this is naive of me, the fact that so many conservatives exist in battle rap fandom is shocking. Battle rap itself is a niche within hip hop culture - a culture that created a voice for those subjugated by systematic political and economic oppression. Oppression that is advocated for mainly from bigoted diehard conservatives.
You aren't being honest. That is a false dichotomy. Weak brain washing attempt.
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:23 PM   #7
JonDemarco
I'm Nationwide.

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
JonDemarco is not the worst person
Quote:

Totally agree
JonDemarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:05 PM   #8
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Haha late into the episode we touch on the political listeners. It's not that serious, and we're just discussing it because it's interesting
Old 07-22-2016, 02:08 PM   #9
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
When i asked for more foremancast i didnt realize you'd drop em this quick. Good work.
You're the reason I dropped it so quick tbh
Old 07-22-2016, 03:16 PM   #10
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
You're the reason I dropped it so quick tbh
honoured.

good episode, being British i obviously don't agree with everything said (especially America being the entertainment hub of the world, and it still boggles my mind when (especially white) Americans say they can't understand the accent) but i'm also not easily offended and have a sense of humour.

good discussion,i used to identify as 'liberal' when i was younger, but got cynical with age. now i'm a fence sitter. some of your views were on point about them. the same thing you say about Cali being sick but the people suck. i apply to liberalism.

be cool if you got someone with more opposing views to your own and get more of a debate on. especially with the election luming. Get @ronrondadong or @Assnapkined

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:26 PM   #11
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
honoured.

good episode, being British i obviously don't agree with everything said (especially America being the entertainment hub of the world, and it still boggles my mind when (especially white) Americans say they can't understand the accent) but i'm also not easily offended and have a sense of humour.

good discussion,i used to identify as 'liberal' when i was younger, but got cynical with age. now i'm a fence sitter. some of your views were on point about them. the same thing you say about Cali being sick but the people suck. i apply to liberalism.

be cool if you got someone with more opposing views to your own and get more of a debate on. especially with the election luming. Get @ronrondadong or @Assnapkined
Good idea! I also plan on having Sanders supporter and delegate Manuel Zapata (Cypher, in battle rap) on too.
Old 07-22-2016, 05:06 PM   #12
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
I agree wit every word that Gopher D'Gusto said above most def but this was light, they talked about "liberals" in too general a way, to really feel a way anyway

liberal is being used here as a substitution for "extremists" (civil liberty activists,feminists,lgbt ppl,etc..,) BUT
for people that identify politically as "liberal", it just means "for the poor" or "not racist" and mostly the latter

funny that it is even touched on a bit here -"I even see liberals getting attacked by racists or whatever...," like as if they know the opposite of a liberal is a racist

nothing that they were saying really rubbed me wrong personally tbh, some I agree wit

but things like this unfortunately end up boiling down to being a look at a side of people that would otherwise just be incredibly fuckin cool

I mean you can tell these cats are good people, its like they're trying to ruin themselves for us yakno
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 05:12 PM   #13
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
funny that it is even touched on a bit here -"I even see liberals getting attacked by racists or whatever...," like as if they know the opposite of a liberal is a racist
Nah, I was the one who said that so I know the context tbh. Racists exist in the Republican/Democrat realm and they definitely exist in those who identify as liberal, in this age. That may not be the intention or message of liberals, but I was simply speaking of when a liberal is targetted by right wing racists. Not all right wings are racist and not all liberals are racist or extreme.

Anyway, it was lighthearted poking at them because the RNC happened and the MSM narrative has been vastly in your favor for years. I'm glad you didn't take it too offensively. Shows that you're not the example of what we're referencing
Quote:
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
Old 07-22-2016, 05:16 PM   #14
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

I will say this, though. Liberals are supposed to be the opposite of racist!!! @Neanderthol

So in that sense I completely agree! I just think many of them don't realize their racism exists at a much more subtle undertone level
Quote:
Old 07-22-2016, 07:44 PM   #15
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
liberal is being used here as a substitution for "extremists" (civil liberty activists,feminists,lgbt ppl,etc..,) BUT
for people that identify politically as "liberal", it just means "for the poor" or "not racist" and mostly the latter
LGBT people aren't extremists.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:02 PM   #16
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
LGBT people aren't extremists.
I'm not talkin suicide bomber level extremists-i was saying those people hyper sensitive to issues, that go hard online like they were describing in the podcast

ppl that are concerned with lgbt issues are often included in this list

I was just saying they are more referencing activist-level liberals, not the type of liberals that half the country identifies as.

Last edited by Neanderthol; 07-22-2016 at 08:05 PM.
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:12 PM   #17
My Kall

My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I'm not talkin suicide bomber level extremists-i was saying those people hyper sensitive to issues, that go hard online like they were describing in the podcast

ppl that are concerned with lgbt issues are often included in this list

I was just saying they are more referencing activist-level liberals, not the type of liberals that half the country identifies as (kinda like they say there are non-racist repubs apparently)
You can be an extremist in addition to being gay, but if someone is aroused by members of the same gender they aren't automatically a zealot as a result of an involuntary impulse. That's probably a patronizing response, in which case I apologize.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:25 PM   #18
My Kall

If you're gonna identify the smugness, contradictions, malice, miseducation and opportunism in liberal circles, I'd rather that you apply same scrutiny to conservatives, both factions contain bullies and parasites, both factions contain altruists. I respect that your purpose is to play devil's advocate in a generation Y, selectively PC setting, but you don't wanna fall victim of sweeping statement syndrome.

Try not to get the hipster phenomenon, which I also reject, entangled with advocates of multiculturalism. Whilst these hipster adolescent-adults champion it, they aren't two sides of the same coin. Liberal activism was in motion before the internet even existed. One entity is just a faddish celebration of youth culture, one entity is really trying to protect their actual human rights on a life or death tip. Don't get it twisted.

You seem to disapprove of people getting offended by dialogue, do you not think people have the right to feel any emotion they want? There are limits to how vehemently you can act on those impulses, but we should all be courteous enough to comply with our fellow citizens sensebilities. Our lives aren't going to be any worse because a website obligates us to write diplomatically, that's not fascism.

That being said I laughed out loud with your mockery of Macklemore and G-Eazy. Modern rap is just dire, sonically everything I hear on the radio is just imitating the south.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:42 PM   #19
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

People def have the freedom to be offended and I have the freedom to react to said offence. I am giving some much needed dialog because it's really one sided currently.

Years ago I was arguing with the right wing pretty clearly. Now I feel something different is necessary tbh. There are quacks on both sides
Old 07-22-2016, 08:47 PM   #20
Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
You aren't being honest. That is a false dichotomy. Weak brain washing attempt.
Lol I'm not trying to brainwash anyone. That's just my personal POV. I don't expect folks here to agree with it.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:50 PM   #21
Gopher D'Gusto

Quote:
People def have the freedom to be offended and I have the freedom to react to said offence. I am giving some much needed dialog because it's really one sided currently.

Years ago I was arguing with the right wing pretty clearly. Now I feel something different is necessary tbh. There are quacks on both sides
Also, just to clarify, I'm not offended by anything y'all said. Just a little confused.
Old 07-22-2016, 09:13 PM   #22
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 638 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
A lot of disconnect is coming from the fact that both of you have pretty sarcastic senses of humor and you weave in and out of sarcasm within topics, about becomes hard to separate the jokes from opinions

Imho
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:55 PM   #23
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Quote:
Also, just to clarify, I'm not offended by anything y'all said. Just a little confused.
I see Republicans as the ones with the best interest of the people. Including race, gender and everything involved. It always has been.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:38 PM   #24
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
I haven't listened to any of this but you'll be the first against the wall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:39 PM   #25
Gopher D'Gusto

Quote:
I see Republicans as the ones with the best interest of the people. Including race, gender and everything involved. It always has been.
Lol no, I'm not confused as to what you believe. That's always been pretty clear. The confusion is why.

Admittedly, I'm a Beltway liberal that your party says is out of touch with Middle America. So I'm probably never going to get why.

Last edited by Gopher D'Gusto; 07-22-2016 at 11:41 PM.
Old 07-23-2016, 12:05 AM   #26
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 829 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Good idea! I also plan on having Sanders supporter and delegate Manuel Zapata (Cypher, in battle rap) on too.
love me some xCypherx
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 05:29 AM   #27
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Lol no, I'm not confused as to what you believe. That's always been pretty clear. The confusion is why.

Admittedly, I'm a Beltway liberal that your party says is out of touch with Middle America. So I'm probably never going to get why.
You support helping people instead of people helping themselves. That is why you are viewed as being out of touch, paternal, and condescending.
Old 07-23-2016, 03:52 PM   #28
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
A lot of disconnect is coming from the fact that both of you have pretty sarcastic senses of humor and you weave in and out of sarcasm within topics, about becomes hard to separate the jokes from opinions

Imho
this kinda... was honestly trying to follow this at work, it was tough.
Old 07-23-2016, 04:32 PM   #29
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post

Imho
I'm onto your game sucker. Laying low in the cut, never being bold with your own opinions, but quick to strike down others on a holier than than tho vibe. All cloaked in false modesty. You are a dork.
Old 07-23-2016, 04:36 PM   #30
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 638 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
I'm onto your game sucker. Laying low in the cut, never being bold with your own opinions, but quick to strike down others on a holier than than tho vibe. All cloaked in false modesty. You are a dork.
Lmao wtf
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 04:41 PM   #31
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

We do have strange senses of humor. Tbh we talk all the time so it's probably that we assume people will get our inside jokes when they actually don't

I appreciate those who still enjoyed

Tags
127480, 127482