Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
The Dirtbag Dan Show (Ep. 96) Fredo, Caustic, FLO

Old 11-19-2016, 04:58 AM   #1
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
The Dirtbag Dan Show (Ep. 96) Fredo, Caustic, FLO

Nice.. 11PM Bout to smoke a j or two and peep bruv

god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 06:28 AM   #2
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
YO whoa
controversial shit off dribble, I aint een realize the EF and dem vs Caustic was a thing like dat
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 07:53 AM   #3
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
the return of caustic
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 08:40 AM   #4
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
Crazy. Had no idea the shit was that deep.

Wtf actually happened?
EchosMyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 12:37 PM   #5
idealaedi

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
idealaedi is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchosMyron View Post
Crazy. Had no idea the shit was that deep.

Wtf actually happened?
Sounds like Caustic wants to beat up Erik Foreman for interfering in the title match by leaking info to Rone. This of course coming from the guy who interfered in somebodies marriage for shock value in a battle.
idealaedi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 12:45 PM   #6
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
for a guy who is has been 'uninterested in battle rap' for almost a year now caustic seems a bit distressed
acidzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 01:11 PM   #7
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
'How dare Erik Foreman leak information about me for a title match, sure I leaked information about Cane to Diz for a title match, but that is errrr, ermmm different'

Haha! Gotta love Caustic's ridiculous egomaniacal way of thinking!
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 01:37 PM   #8
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1278 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'm assuming I'm mentioned for some reason

Probably not gonna watch because I don't want to see the other guys' reactions or how they might egg it on. I've been a big supporter of alot of these people so it wouldn't be fun to see tbh
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 01:50 PM   #9
JonDemarco
I'm Nationwide.

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
JonDemarco is not the worst person
Caustic is such a div. Pathetic individual
JonDemarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 04:23 PM   #10
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
I'm assuming I'm mentioned for some reason

Probably not gonna watch because I don't want to see the other guys' reactions or how they might egg it on. I've been a big supporter of alot of these people so it wouldn't be fun to see tbh
Its more than a mention, it was a damn near guarantee of seeing hands on sight

bludclot

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 04:35 PM   #11
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Shout-out to the Supernat impression. It was uncannily accurate!
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 06:03 PM   #12
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
Ron's brother at the end was a pretty cool addition. He has so many of his mannerisms.

And yeah Caustic is acting a bit like a terminally ill hippo about interfering in the title match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I was hungry after the event and had no idea where to go for food and strongly considered just following big t knowing he would lead me to the promised land
Metazone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 07:45 PM   #13
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1278 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
people love chatting, I don't get it. Everyone's a keyboard warrior, everyone's a nerd, everyone "cares too much", meanwhile you're tweeting about fighting, making songs about video games and crying how you were "personally offended" over battle rap. I've never seen somebody give more of a fuck
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 08:01 PM   #14
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
This fool was making tumor comments way before the title match, .. so think about that. After the match, ....I know for a fact he told people he was gonna put hands on EF. EF was at the last Bunker event, ..Caustic was not. Caustic is sad af.
Old 11-19-2016, 08:05 PM   #15
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
"Hey I'm gonna make fun of your medical condition but don't tell the KOTD champ about the time I hit you and other people up for bars or I'll have to show you the hands, ...after I start this workout regime" .. #townbusiness
Old 11-19-2016, 09:06 PM   #16
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Man...y'all playin with FIYAHHH in here. I'm only gonna say nice things about Caustic from now on, for 3 reasons:

1. He said he benched sooo much the other day, he pulled a muscle in his tummy...HIS TUMMY, Y'ALL! Think about how much weight it would take to do that. (At least 8 plates is the answer.)
2. He said he been TRAINING.
3. He asked ALL OF TWITTER "who wants these HANDZZZ??!!". Newsflash, you guys: Mike Mother Fucking Tyson is ON TWITTER. HE HAS AN ACCOUNT. This Daniel guy ain't scared of nobody!

I wish y'all the best, but I'm out of this one. #StayStrongEF
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 09:09 PM   #17
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
"Hey I'm gonna make fun of your medical condition but don't tell the KOTD champ about the time I hit you and other people up for bars or I'll have to show you the hands, ...after I start this workout regime" .. #townbusiness
do you see yourself winning in a fair one?

if so, you willing to compete in a bunker sponsored boxing match?

then rap a whole 16
Old 11-19-2016, 09:29 PM   #18
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
do you see yourself winning in a fair one?

if so, you willing to compete in a bunker sponsored boxing match?
Draw both of them, or this post didn't happen.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 09:50 PM   #19
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2889 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Any of Cuastic's friends not telling him he's being dumb are doing him a disservice by allowing him to live in this delusional word where he's somehow the victim. He has acted like an asshole here and Dirtbag Dan, Fredo, FLO should all have told him.

How much of a dick do you have to be when your friends are too nervous to say "Hey, you're in the wrong, bro"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 10:10 PM   #20
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Any of Cuastic's friends not telling him he's being dumb are doing him a disservice by allowing him to live in this delusional word where he's somehow the victim. He has acted like an asshole here and Dirtbag Dan, Fredo, FLO should all have told him.

How much of a dick do you have to be when your friends are too nervous to say "Hey, you're in the wrong, bro"?
I think it's just the west coast demeanor, personally. Everyone is really nice to each other out there (even strangers)...which is great btw.That being said, I do think this type of podcast would be gold if it had some more of the "I'm better than you---I would fuckin crush you. We're still boys though."-type vibe the east coast has.

Jersey.

Last edited by GMajor; 11-19-2016 at 11:18 PM.
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 10:28 PM   #21
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE
caustic is a fratboy who figured out people don't g check u if u talk shit with a fanbase and nothing more

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
u might pocket check erik but u wouldnt pull up on t top, the nigga built like a uzi in human forms
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormFromOTBVA View Post
your 5 sigs look horrendous
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 11:13 PM   #22
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Wow..

Havent watched one of these in years, and dan and caustic are still full of hate for no damn reason at all
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 12:02 AM   #23
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 638 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
I'll trade reps for cliffs on the drama
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 12:24 AM   #24
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
I'll trade reps for cliffs on the drama
I played about a half hour of it, but in that time there were just a bunch of lame jokes and caustic sporadically ranting on how he wants to fight people and how he's "offended". Also, FLO's mic didnt work and nobody apparently knows or cares.

As an aside, does anyone find these people funny? I mean, I listen to a lot of podcasts with actual comedians, so maybe my standards are too high, but I just don't find any of this funny. And I love to laugh.
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 01:23 AM   #25
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
My thoughts on Caustic is like this: The way I see it most people keep shit to themselves and aren't always on a constant mind state of hate for shit. Battlers Being invested into hating and being a hater and a lair was one of the reasons I gets pushed away from watching battling. If Caustic spoke the truth about himself and his lies and admitted things to us in his bars and made it an apology maybe we would forgive him.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 01:30 AM   #26
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Caustic said he's done with RMBVA. @god level you don't have to post these videos anymore.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 11-20-2016, 02:33 AM   #27
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
FLO mic muted is fire! even though he's more entertaining than both Dan and Caustic in battling
"That sounds like Dirt's freestyle" Hahahaha I'm still fucking laughing. Hottest bar in a while bru
Then a roller coaster of ups and downs
That Ron stuff was dope namshayn

'

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Caustic said he's done with RMBVA. @god level you don't have to post these videos anymore.
I posted this cause I smoke hella pot
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 03:28 AM   #28
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Aggressive man poetry got people angry.
Funny as fuck.
Handz have been issued on global level by caustic better kill yo kids and hide yo women or some shit I don't know shit is more terrifying than if Donald trump would have won the election or something...
Old 11-20-2016, 04:44 AM   #29
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
tbfair for the first few times you could see Dan was uncomfortable but then he realized this was gon go full rant mode so he said fuggit and dealt witit

Flo was the only true egger onner and I'd imagine thats cuz he dont know shit of any of this besides Caustic 's viewpoint
Fredo was just the biased homie
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:46 AM   #30
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Caustic is fucking annoying and terrible. Go away.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:48 AM   #31
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post

Preach!!!!
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 12:36 PM   #32
Smrrr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Smrrr is not the worst person
well damn, Caustic sounded so upset while trying to convince everybody he is not upset. this was weird
Smrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 04:07 PM   #33
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I played about a half hour of it, but in that time there were just a bunch of lame jokes and caustic sporadically ranting on how he wants to fight people and how he's "offended". Also, FLO's mic didnt work and nobody apparently knows or cares.

As an aside, does anyone find these people funny? I mean, I listen to a lot of podcasts with actual comedians, so maybe my standards are too high, but I just don't find any of this funny. And I love to laugh.
Yeah they're not top comedy, there have been moments that have cracked me up on this show, all from earlier on though and more in a joking around with your friends way. I don't enjoy any battlers stand-up that I've seen but tbf I'm not a massive fan of stand-up comedy anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 04:13 PM   #34
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

somebody has to put the gloves on at this point the man is talkin greazy any1 involved that doesn't respond with either a diss track or Randy Savagesque vlog within the next 24 hours is a panty ho ass pussy til further notice

then rap a whole 16
Old 11-20-2016, 08:22 PM   #35
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smrrr View Post
well damn, Caustic sounded so upset while trying to convince everybody he is not upset. this was weird
plus Caustic hates us for hating him for his mistakes. If that ain't some hoe shit I don't know what is.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:14 AM   #36
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
tbfair for the first few times you could see Dan was uncomfortable but then he realized this was gon go full rant mode so he said fuggit and dealt witit

Flo was the only true egger onner and I'd imagine thats cuz he dont know shit of any of this besides Caustic 's viewpoint
Fredo was just the biased homie
Came here to say this^ DBD obviously wasn't defending your honor but he wasn't really cosigning caustic either. Like Neanderthal said, he appears kind of uncomfortable at times based on his facial expressions.

I agree what people are saying in regards to Caustic coming off as hypocritical here, but at the same time I get why he isn't taking his title match loss laying down. It's like he's reacting to this shit (among other things) so passionately we aren't even thinking about the fact that he's been outed for asking Fresco for bars. We're too busy criticizing his outlandish behavior/comments. Idk I guess it's complicated. @ErikForeman you must have expected him to react this way yea? I get why you did what you did and I don't blame you either. Hell if nothing else this shit is def getting your name buzzing lol

Last edited by wwjjddd?; 11-21-2016 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Botched mention
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 12:22 AM   #37
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
what fascinates me the most is that anybody gives a shit

that title match was terrible. i watched the whole thing and i remember absolutely zero. apparently Rone said Caustic was getting bars from someone and it was actually true? i always assume those accusations are completely made up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 12:23 AM   #38
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@6000GP I'd like to hear what you think of the "masquerader" story told by Caddy Ron's brother near the end of this episode. Please try to put your hate for Caddy aside and listen to that story. It made me laugh pretty hard and I think you could appreciate it. Starts at @1:11:20

Last edited by wwjjddd?; 11-21-2016 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Botched mention part 2
Old 11-21-2016, 12:31 AM   #39
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
It's like he's reacting to this shit (among other things) so passionately we aren't even thinking about the fact that he's been outed for asking Fresco for bars. We're too busy criticizing his outlandish behavior/comments.
Caustic going in on petty shit to cover up another bargate sounds a lot like Trump going on in on some drama types to cover up fraud and a $25 million settlement.

Foreman should at least be able to respect/admire that.
Carl Spackler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 12:41 AM   #40
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
what fascinates me the most is that anybody gives a shit

that title match was terrible. i watched the whole thing and i remember absolutely zero. apparently Rone said Caustic was getting bars from someone and it was actually true? i always assume those accusations are completely made up.
Rone posted this photo the day before the battle..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJo2fqCh...mferrone&hl=en

Tags
hands on sight, kid caustic, staystrongef, sweet chin music, townbusiness