Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Anyone care to recap The Cold Front?

Old 12-04-2016, 04:03 AM   #1
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Anyone care to recap The Cold Front?

It seem we've lost Luke on some sensitive shit, but who was there? @Ray Stizzy whats good

from the few things I could gather from Twitter (the usual rapgrid and battlerapdotcom weren't there)
looks like Rosenburg over Dubb the phenom
Eazy the Block Captain so called 3-0d Tax
The sayin that RD also 3-0d Kaboom and dat Bishop bodied a choking Cyssero
ddn't see much to indicate what happened wit Suge vs Ness other than that it happened and dey was friendly afterwards

Shouts to Pg Bloggers and Heavybagz
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:53 AM   #2
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
all I heard was cyssero choked during his first line in his first round or some shit like that.
acidzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 12:14 PM   #3
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 02:43 PM   #4
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Cyss

bout to retreat into his Fight Klub battles and pretend this never happened.
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 06:05 PM   #5
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
what happened to luke ?
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 09:55 PM   #6
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
How do u not pull a random verse out of an old mixtape and spit
I heard Cyssero was done bad. And Bishop was on his shit to make it worse.

I haven't heard much about the Ness battle which is what I want to see

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:01 PM   #7
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
what happened to luke ?
Idk really,
I was just guessing cuz something caused him to stop fuckin wit us
I mean I can't imagine anyone wanting to leave this glorious place on purpose lol

he still came thru tho haha

Last edited by Neanderthol; 12-04-2016 at 11:05 PM.
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:08 PM   #8
ux9 u so fine

ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
miss soda Luke
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 12-04-2016, 11:16 PM   #9
ux9 u so fine

luke has the funniest accent / way of speaking ; super Midwestern enunciation but also accommodating for some urban colloquial short stops ;

he's a funny guy love Luke
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 12-04-2016, 11:18 PM   #10
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
according to Luke suge choked/stumbled. ness got the 3-0 no body and not a ton of people showed up.
acidzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 03:14 AM   #11
Ray Stizzy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Ray Stizzy is a PY Poster
it was a solid event

Cyss choke was horrible and tough to watch. Me and Nunn Nunn put on! Dope ass battle, can't wait for footage
Old 12-05-2016, 05:03 AM   #12
Bugg187

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Bugg187 is not the worst person
Bugg187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 03:54 PM   #13
JazeJuce
VIP

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
JazeJuce is not the worst person
Here's the breakdown:

The venue was dope, but the crowd was thin especially it first. It started getting a little more packed towards the end. I think the first few battles went on too early tbh. I think that was the biggest factor. They only had the venue to 6:30p but I think it would have been a better idea to cram all the battles together in a shorter time once everyone arrived. That's just my opinion

Opener was storm vs ghost
- Hadn't seen ghost before... Storm took this one pretty handily in my opinion. Early on Ghost and his people were the bulk of the crowd so there were some home-crowd reactions. He said Storm gave myverse a STD (fake personal) so now there's two meanings to flame on. Storm said you're ghost that means you been killed before. Storm was solid and structured, threw in some flips and played off of Ghost name well. The crowd was thin and a little dead for this one. Like I said, this battle suffered the most from the early start.

I might be fucking the order up but I think…

Next up was Tycoon Tax vs Easy.
There was a miscommunication going in to the battle, Tax was under the impression it was 90 second rounds and Easy claimed he had the contract on his phone which stated it was 3 minute rounds with reaction. That was really the big glaring issue in this battle. Tax rounds were short even for 90 seconds I would guess, and easy went his full 3 minutes each time, so it was extremely one sided in that regard. Easy was new to me, hadn’t seen him. He had a slower more deliberate delivery, but no over the top crazy punches that I can remember at least. Did a handful of tax word flips. Tax was what you would expect, quick punchlines and liners. I can’t judge it because it was too mismatched in time. Crowd wasn’t really in the building yet either so…

Ray Stizzy vs Nun Nun
The crowd started to thicken up a bit and come awake by battle 3. I hadn’t seen either of these dudes. It was a one rounder, Nun Nun had dude with a face mask on stage come and spit a bar or two. Talked about Stizzy being a trump supporter. Stizzy was real animated, spit a rebuttal. Wasn’t expecting it based on dudes appearance but he def impressed a lot of people in the building. Acted a bar out with a full spin. Said, “I’m conservative with clips, I’m fox news.” I think Stizzy took it pretty clearly.

Robyn Banks vs Precyse
Hadn’t seen Precyse before. I got the sense like Robyn wanted to literally smash Precyse, like sexually, which is cool. I aint mad at it. They were dancing with each other at one point. She even told her in one round “you could get it.” Hahaha precise was pretty animated and kept ragging on robyns body, while robyn was madddd disrespectful talking about precise Brazilian wax job with a handful of name flips. This was the first battle to really get the crowd laughing pretty hard. Verdict: I think robyn took it based on the quality of punchlines and disrespect, but performance wise precise was cleaner through in terms of flow as robyn repeated a bar and had a pause or two.

Dubb da phenom vs Rosenberg Raw
Hadn’t seen Dubb before. This to me was Raws best Krack liberty performance yet. He had one of the best bars of the night at this point with a funny gay joke against dub. Dubb impressed me too with his aggression and flow. One thing I wasn’t expecting, these dudes obviously knew each other personally because they were making all these personal references to their past and current living situations so it was actually really entertaining.I call it a tie, Raw was funnier but Dubb had a more bar heavy approach. Too close to call live.

Bishop Brigante vs Cyssero
Bishop showed up for this one rounder with aggression and polished delivery. He clearly came thinking he would get a fight. What he got was a choke of Canibus proportions but worse. Cyssero couldn’t get one word out… as a matter of fact… KBL was so accommodating to his choking they let him rock on stage for what felt like 5 minutes straight not saying a word. After a while Bishop is like, yo look at your phone homie. The crowd starts jeering and getting annoyed, staff tries to calm them down. Cys reads his bars, jumps in to the beginning of a verse that was extremely basic, about 4 bars in or so stops again. Claims the lack of crowd reactions is fucking with him… couldn’t be the fact that maybe the crowd stood around for ten minutes waiting for you to spit? Damn shame but hilariously awkward. If KBL edits this choke right it can go viral just in terms of how bad it was.

Real Deal vs Kaboom
Battle of the night I would say. Kaboom had some of the better deal name flips you’ll hear, took it a little far with the dead mom/sister bullshit and over did it with the “fuck your….” Thing but I can’t say it wasn’t a clean performance. He started the battle off with a free about the cyserro shit had everyone laughing. Real deal came with aggression, comedy and punchlines with quality references. Heavy on the aggression this time, talked a lot about beating the shit out of Kaboom for being small. I give it to Real Deal 3-0 but no body maybe 2-1.

E Ness vs Shotgun Suge

E ness was at his max confidence yet at Krack Liberty. Really turned the crowd up a few notches. Crowd was at it’s largest by this time of the night. Suge had some pauses and ended his rounds very very early, so put that against E Ness going three full rounds that are hyping the crowd up like crazy and you can imagine how this one went. If suge would’ve done what he did round two each round with a little extra length we would be talking about a full out classic. Instead it ended up being one-sided which was disappointing.

Overall,

It was fun co-hosting (though some of the intros were wayyyyy too long), the venue was fire.

The area of Philly was great (there was a STITCHES concert following the battles btw) because it was walking distance to some good restaurants and a few bars. Parking was easy and it was a good environment in the building. Krack Liberty continues their success, though the low turnout early on was unfortunate.
JazeJuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 06:55 PM   #14
medium sean

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
medium sean is better than Grind Time Australiamedium sean is better than Grind Time Australia
What happened to DNA vs bill? Was that at this event
medium sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 09:43 PM   #15
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazeJuce View Post
Here's the breakdown:

The venue was dope, but the crowd was thin especially it first. It started getting a little more packed towards the end. I think the first few battles went on too early tbh. I think that was the biggest factor. They only had the venue to 6:30p but I think it would have been a better idea to cram all the battles together in a shorter time once everyone arrived. That's just my opinion

Opener was storm vs ghost
- Hadn't seen ghost before... Storm took this one pretty handily in my opinion. Early on Ghost and his people were the bulk of the crowd so there were some home-crowd reactions. He said Storm gave myverse a STD (fake personal) so now there's two meanings to flame on. Storm said you're ghost that means you been killed before. Storm was solid and structured, threw in some flips and played off of Ghost name well. The crowd was thin and a little dead for this one. Like I said, this battle suffered the most from the early start.

I might be fucking the order up but I think…

Next up was Tycoon Tax vs Easy.
There was a miscommunication going in to the battle, Tax was under the impression it was 90 second rounds and Easy claimed he had the contract on his phone which stated it was 3 minute rounds with reaction. That was really the big glaring issue in this battle. Tax rounds were short even for 90 seconds I would guess, and easy went his full 3 minutes each time, so it was extremely one sided in that regard. Easy was new to me, hadn’t seen him. He had a slower more deliberate delivery, but no over the top crazy punches that I can remember at least. Did a handful of tax word flips. Tax was what you would expect, quick punchlines and liners. I can’t judge it because it was too mismatched in time. Crowd wasn’t really in the building yet either so…

Ray Stizzy vs Nun Nun
The crowd started to thicken up a bit and come awake by battle 3. I hadn’t seen either of these dudes. It was a one rounder, Nun Nun had dude with a face mask on stage come and spit a bar or two. Talked about Stizzy being a trump supporter. Stizzy was real animated, spit a rebuttal. Wasn’t expecting it based on dudes appearance but he def impressed a lot of people in the building. Acted a bar out with a full spin. Said, “I’m conservative with clips, I’m fox news.” I think Stizzy took it pretty clearly.

Robyn Banks vs Precyse
Hadn’t seen Precyse before. I got the sense like Robyn wanted to literally smash Precyse, like sexually, which is cool. I aint mad at it. They were dancing with each other at one point. She even told her in one round “you could get it.” Hahaha precise was pretty animated and kept ragging on robyns body, while robyn was madddd disrespectful talking about precise Brazilian wax job with a handful of name flips. This was the first battle to really get the crowd laughing pretty hard. Verdict: I think robyn took it based on the quality of punchlines and disrespect, but performance wise precise was cleaner through in terms of flow as robyn repeated a bar and had a pause or two.

Dubb da phenom vs Rosenberg Raw
Hadn’t seen Dubb before. This to me was Raws best Krack liberty performance yet. He had one of the best bars of the night at this point with a funny gay joke against dub. Dubb impressed me too with his aggression and flow. One thing I wasn’t expecting, these dudes obviously knew each other personally because they were making all these personal references to their past and current living situations so it was actually really entertaining.I call it a tie, Raw was funnier but Dubb had a more bar heavy approach. Too close to call live.

Bishop Brigante vs Cyssero
Bishop showed up for this one rounder with aggression and polished delivery. He clearly came thinking he would get a fight. What he got was a choke of Canibus proportions but worse. Cyssero couldn’t get one word out… as a matter of fact… KBL was so accommodating to his choking they let him rock on stage for what felt like 5 minutes straight not saying a word. After a while Bishop is like, yo look at your phone homie. The crowd starts jeering and getting annoyed, staff tries to calm them down. Cys reads his bars, jumps in to the beginning of a verse that was extremely basic, about 4 bars in or so stops again. Claims the lack of crowd reactions is fucking with him… couldn’t be the fact that maybe the crowd stood around for ten minutes waiting for you to spit? Damn shame but hilariously awkward. If KBL edits this choke right it can go viral just in terms of how bad it was.

Real Deal vs Kaboom
Battle of the night I would say. Kaboom had some of the better deal name flips you’ll hear, took it a little far with the dead mom/sister bullshit and over did it with the “fuck your….” Thing but I can’t say it wasn’t a clean performance. He started the battle off with a free about the cyserro shit had everyone laughing. Real deal came with aggression, comedy and punchlines with quality references. Heavy on the aggression this time, talked a lot about beating the shit out of Kaboom for being small. I give it to Real Deal 3-0 but no body maybe 2-1.

E Ness vs Shotgun Suge

E ness was at his max confidence yet at Krack Liberty. Really turned the crowd up a few notches. Crowd was at it’s largest by this time of the night. Suge had some pauses and ended his rounds very very early, so put that against E Ness going three full rounds that are hyping the crowd up like crazy and you can imagine how this one went. If suge would’ve done what he did round two each round with a little extra length we would be talking about a full out classic. Instead it ended up being one-sided which was disappointing.

Overall,

It was fun co-hosting (though some of the intros were wayyyyy too long), the venue was fire.

The area of Philly was great (there was a STITCHES concert following the battles btw) because it was walking distance to some good restaurants and a few bars. Parking was easy and it was a good environment in the building. Krack Liberty continues their success, though the low turnout early on was unfortunate.
This whole thing was on point. I gave the battle to Nunn Nunn, but yeah, That Cyserro choke was so fucking awkward. He literally said one bar and choked for 5 minutes. Any other league would've called time on his ass. It was his own fault. seemed like he didn't prep at all.

Crowd was thin as hell, kinda depressing.

For those on here that were hating on Real Deal for talking about his sister i his battles, Kaboom literally said "Fuck your dead sister, her rotting pussy made the cemetery smell like a fish fry". Little much.

Good to meet you Jaze.
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 09:44 PM   #16
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Stizzy View Post
it was a solid event

Cyss choke was horrible and tough to watch. Me and Nunn Nunn put on! Dope ass battle, can't wait for footage
"Im a Republican" hahaha

That shit was dope. You killed that.
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 09:56 PM   #17
Scartown

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
So they told tax it was 90 seconds but the other guy can go for 3.
Smh, even promoters don't wanna sit through a full tax round. Haha

Looking forward to ness tho.
Scartown is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221, 8230