SHUT YOUR MOUTH DOWN

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Dog Debarko is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
oh yea DeBarko is a legend i rep him as much as i can
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampersand View Post
Undisputed king IMO. Doesn't over do the bit and always has perfect timing with it.
http://soundcloud.com/dog-debarko

*Press SFX buttons*

Dog Debarko Hits The Airhorn
Dog Debarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:00 AM   #42
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
@illipsis gets my humor. @Abstrakt and @ghettonetics get the metal. @6000GP gets the Britpop and flirtatious homoerotic subtext.

And @The Kurgan gets that The Highlander is the greatest thing there ever was or will be.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:34 AM   #43
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptych View Post
@illipsis gets my humor. @Abstrakt and @ghettonetics get the metal. @6000GP gets the Britpop and flirtatious homoerotic subtext.

And @The Kurgan gets that The Highlander is the greatest thing there ever was or will be.
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:37 AM   #44
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonDemarco View Post
That guy who called hollow "swallow da dong" and loved tsu surf? He always posted that Oprah gif. Can't remember his name but he was wild
http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?p=61475#post61475

Dog. Take a look.

Smacking bunz...was ahead of his time
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:32 AM   #45
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
No mention of Manik in the worst posters list?!?

He basically would come here; attempt to troll us and get super salty when we trolled him instead; then try to impart knowledge about hiphop (Which were so ill-informed that my old sig was entirely dedicated to debunking his garbage opinions); and then threaten to fight anyone that didn't agree with him.

The worst part is that he actually has some clout in battle rap, ugh!
Yep definitely Manik would have to be the worst from what ive seen. Bigg K was pretty bad too. Just came in and said everything was corny.If its so corny why even waste your time?
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:14 AM   #46
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
as long as nicky vayne is in your worst poster list it's accurate
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:22 AM   #47
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE
alright, let's get it, top 10 (i actually had a top 10 a while back)

1. @culturedboy - gotta be me. pretty fucking easily, really.

2. @LukeWaltonisGoat - people are real 50/50 on him here but it's kind of undeniable that the resurgence in text battling and a lot of general forum shit talk rebirth is the result of his influence. consistently a dope poster, and has brought the best out of (what's about to be) 3 opponents in a row now.

3. @riffic, and also sort of @ledge. but mostly riffic. - idec if i do that fake beefy nonsense with him all the time, he's genuinely a top 5 writer on here, hilarious in his nuances, and helpful as a mod. doesn't come across as a mod, though. fuck da police. as for ledge, he's police too, but his writing's fire and he didn't duck the fire.

4. @6000GP - love him or hate him, he's the one keeping conversations moving with controversial opinions backed with super reasonable support. i'll genuinely always remember the fact 6k's the first person i ever saw on forum and wanted to argue with

5. @Scartown & @acidzero - these are newbie picks, and they're probably alts, but scartown's been super dope and contributive which is rare. usually we see Newest User: and it's some kid who'll post once and never come back again. a0 is about the same thing, really. glad you two post so often. new voices are great.

6. @SHOWTIME - he's trolling. it's hilarious. i can't really say much else.

7. @brodeezy!!!!!!!! - resident Arsonal Fan Club President himself has shown himself to be the most consistent, formulaic, funny poster ever since the departure of our dear Bojangles. Mr. "Three Exclamations, No More No Less" himself is a paragon of forum shitposting, but also raises super valid concerns thinly veiled behind a layer of comedy.

8. @Anti - I'm kind of sad about this one. Anti never really left a paper trail here; didn't link a twitter once in a "hey, look at this!" fashion, and didn't advertise what he was doing a lot. He hasn't posted in a while, and it sucks because he's like the other half of my forum shitposting being. Anyway, this year he was great and always super helpful. I don't think I've ever gone to rep him without it telling me I have to spread rep around again. #415

9, 10, and beyond - anyone who's ever repped me or argued against lil ill, ya'll r great

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
u might pocket check erik but u wouldnt pull up on t top, the nigga built like a uzi in human forms
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormFromOTBVA View Post
your 5 sigs look horrendous
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:36 AM   #48
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
when i started on here, Beaux/Bojangles was hilarious, and Ed of course, shout outs to Anti too.

fuck it, your all the best poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:39 AM   #49
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
when i started on here, Beaux/Bojangles was hilarious, and Ed of course, shout outs to Anti too.

fuck it, your all the best poster.

idk why ur name aint come to mind when i wrote the list ur #9 now in my mind im just too lazy to edit ur. afuciin great poster

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
u might pocket check erik but u wouldnt pull up on t top, the nigga built like a uzi in human forms
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-19-2016, 11:39 AM   #50
3xthoroughb
Crakk Nicholson

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
3xthoroughb is not the worst person
@riffic
@Gopher D'Gusto
@Casual
@AdarOne @Franklin Drebin
@Dog Debarko @MartyMcFly
@Trill Murray
@Hanzaki

only the best, too many to remember

http://crakknicholson.com/

Last edited by 3xthoroughb; 12-19-2016 at 11:42 AM.
3xthoroughb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 12:59 PM   #51
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
damn my notifications going crazy from all the mentions in this thread

whoever drops best christmas thread wins imo
SpecialOh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 01:00 PM   #52
SpecialOh
©

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
kotdchain or kotdguy wut was his name haha my #1 fan

@brodeezy did u know wwddjj is king nut !!!
besides him being my friend i think we can all agree wwddjj is a great dude to have around and hes super positive and contributive
Old 12-19-2016, 01:03 PM   #53
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

oh shit and wwjjddd? fuck i was so tired when i wrote my post

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-19-2016, 01:07 PM   #54
SpecialOh
©

worst:

LUKE (minnesota)
not @LukeWaltonisGoat hes the real luke and hes alright

rep me if u agree

edit: lmao @ 12 reps already, funny msgs boys

Last edited by SpecialOh; 12-19-2016 at 01:12 PM.
Old 12-19-2016, 01:47 PM   #55
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xthoroughb View Post
Oh wow, thanks, appreciate it, especially since I don't post on here much anymore bc of school :/

Like someone before said, this forum is the reason I still find battle rap entertaining, as my interest in it has been declining a little bit
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 01:54 PM   #56
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
I'm on none of the lists... Hitting that sweet spot in the middle since 93'
Old 12-19-2016, 01:57 PM   #57
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
I'm on none of the lists... Hitting that sweet spot in the middle since 93'
Cut it out bruh you know you're on my list
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 02:26 PM   #58
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Cut it out bruh you know you're on my list
Salute to Lwig for keeping it realer.
Also for hyping it larger.

King of alcohols...

Also fuck chromium on some ride or die ish.
Old 12-19-2016, 02:42 PM   #59
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
kotdchain or kotdguy wut was his name haha my #1 fan

@brodeezy did u know wwddjj is king nut !!!
besides him being my friend i think we can all agree wwddjj is a great dude to have around and hes super positive and contributive
thx man you know you're the super-homie and you one of the gr8s!
Special Crew for life, baby!

NUT GOD IN DA HOUSE

shoutout to @pugonomics for creating ^dat boi conceited
wwjjddd? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 03:18 PM   #60
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@WillyRockBags
Old 12-19-2016, 03:32 PM   #61
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
don't wanna forget anyone. the vast majority of you are dope and as mentioned before i probably wouldn't even keep up with battles anymore if not for this site. off top i got LWIG, sonnydaze, stabyourself, mike rigs, priceaintright, the kang, PJ, dank, justin, abstrakt, deezy, riffic, ux9, jack deuce, ledge, peace, nikolsas, illipsis, roger, cripple, gmajor, 6kgp, seanzo, culturedboy, bigtgunsound, willy, neandorthal, ass napkin, adarone, wwjjddd, dog....

ill do a worst list cause that skinhead nick vayne and manik are a special type of retarded.

Last edited by Casual; 12-19-2016 at 07:29 PM.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:08 PM   #62
Stolos

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Stolos is not the worst person
Hamdouken and JesusOfRap will forever be RapMusic/RMBVA legends
Stolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:00 PM   #63
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
smh its gonna take me a minute to get an official list on lock. i think this might be the first year ever where the best list is bigger than the worst list!!!!

holy shit did we ever do a good job filtering out these lames in 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 12-19-2016 at 07:15 PM.
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:56 PM   #64
Chk82

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Chk82 is not the worst person
I definitely don't post much, but lurk often, and I have to say @brodeezy is tops.
Chk82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 08:03 PM   #65
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
5. franklin dreblin - lowkey funniest poster
This is accurate
Also thx to the ppl who said me u guys are good strong men

the wrist is a good poster that I like a lot

The worst/most obnoxious off the top are probably ekelon, specialoh, casual, and hitchslap tbh
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 08:05 PM   #66
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 08:12 PM   #67
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:39 PM   #68
Scartown

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post

2. @LukeWaltonisGoat - people are real 50/50 on him here but it's kind of undeniable that the resurgence in text battling and a lot of general forum shit talk rebirth is the result of his influence. consistently a dope poster, and has brought the best out of (what's about to be) 3 opponents in a row now.

3. @riffic, and also sort of @ledge. but mostly riffic. - idec if i do that fake beefy nonsense with him all the time, he's genuinely a top 5 writer on here, hilarious in his nuances, and helpful as a mod. doesn't come across as a mod, though. fuck da police. as for ledge, he's police too, but his writing's fire and he didn't duck the fire.

4. @6000GP - love him or hate him, he's the one keeping conversations moving with controversial opinions backed with super reasonable support. i'll genuinely always remember the fact 6k's the first person i ever saw on forum and wanted to argue with

5. @Scartown & @acidzero - these are newbie picks, and they're probably alts, but scartown's been super dope and contributive which is rare. usually we see Newest User: and it's some kid who'll post once and never come back again. a0 is about the same thing, really. glad you two post so often. new voices are great.

7. @brodeezy!!!!!!!! - resident Arsonal Fan Club President himself has shown himself to be the most consistent, formulaic, funny poster ever since the departure of our dear Bojangles. Mr. "Three Exclamations, No More No Less" himself is a paragon of forum shitposting, but also raises super valid concerns thinly veiled behind a layer of comedy.

8. @Anti - I'm kind of sad about this one. Anti never really left a paper trail here; didn't link a twitter once in a "hey, look at this!" fashion, and didn't advertise what he was doing a lot. He hasn't posted in a while, and it sucks because he's like the other half of my forum shitposting being. Anyway, this year he was great and always super helpful. I don't think I've ever gone to rep him without it telling me I have to spread rep around again. #415

9, 10, and beyond - anyone who's ever repped me or argued against lil ill, ya'll r great
My dude.

Naw, I lurked for awhile, just never had much to say. Always tended to lurk for new battles or event recaps. I think the dumbest talkback thread is what got me speaking

I tried a couple other forums but the dickriding was way too much. All the real ones in here
Scartown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:40 PM   #69
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

appreciate the shout out homie. happy to be here, good place to hang.
acidzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:44 PM   #70
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
This is accurate
Also thx to the ppl who said me u guys are good strong men

the wrist is a good poster that I like a lot

The worst/most obnoxious off the top are probably ekelon, specialoh, casual, and hitchslap tbh
facts
Old 12-19-2016, 09:48 PM   #71
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
smh its gonna take me a minute to get an official list on lock. i think this might be the first year ever where the best list is bigger than the worst list!!!!

holy shit did we ever do a good job filtering out these lames in 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like to imagine brodeezy talks like this in real life

he hits the corner deli like

"let me get a roast beef

with provolone

on rye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-19-2016, 09:48 PM   #72
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

woo my shameless pandering has me teetering on the edge of 7 rep bars i'm slowly becoming a heavyweight

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-19-2016, 09:52 PM   #73
Casual

Quote:
woo my shameless pandering has me teetering on the edge of 7 rep bars i'm slowly becoming a heavyweight
take some more
Old 12-19-2016, 09:52 PM   #74
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

honestly, looking back through the active posters in thread, there's so many other gems/quieter power players
@Casual doesn't post nearly as much anymore but we're practically brothers for bullying hhir offsite

i've noted @ghettonetics as my favorite poster on multiple occasions, because he's a knight in shining fucking armor to shitty threads
@SpecialOh is dope even if he's incomprehensible and super misled sometimes (we're all waiting on bigg k & head ice's performance of the last scene in star wars ep 3)
@rogermellie, @SonnyDaze, @thatguy, @youdontwannabethatguy are all top tier too

wow we rly had a good year for posters fuck talkback tihs was a solid ass thread

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-19-2016, 09:54 PM   #75
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

i might bring back my top 10 posters in my sig thing but just know i'll be my own 1st 2nd and 3rd favorite so it's more of a top 7 situation

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-19-2016, 10:05 PM   #76
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
honestly, looking back through the active posters in thread, there's so many other gems/quieter power players
@Casual doesn't post nearly as much anymore but we're practically brothers for bullying hhir offsite

i've noted @ghettonetics as my favorite poster on multiple occasions, because he's a knight in shining fucking armor to shitty threads
@SpecialOh is dope even if he's incomprehensible and super misled sometimes (we're all waiting on bigg k & head ice's performance of the last scene in star wars ep 3)
@rogermellie, @SonnyDaze, @thatguy, @youdontwannabethatguy are all top tier too

wow we rly had a good year for posters fuck talkback tihs was a solid ass thread
Haha aw thx I can't rep u tho but imma print that sentence out and frame it
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:11 PM   #77
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
Haha aw thx I can't rep u tho but imma print that sentence out and frame it
imma frame this sentence and at night when i look at it i'll wonder if you're looking at mine too

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-19-2016, 10:11 PM   #78
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Lol when i joined i thought GSB was funny as fuck. I mean he was obv a crazy troll, but noone could troll like that.

Also shoutout to Willy for the entertainment.

And a list of posters far too long to type, for making this the only place for discussing man poetry not full of weirdos
Shadowposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:37 PM   #79
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
i like to imagine brodeezy talks like this in real life

he hits the corner deli like

"let me get a roast beef

with provolone

on rye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smh rye is the bread of the year 26 years in a row for me!!!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:51 PM   #80
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
I appreciate the mentions. I wish I was as stoked about BR as I was when I joined, but the existence of Funeral Nick kind of ruined it for me.

Would like to add Kebert Xela to the list of names already mentioned. He posts even more infrequently than I do but he always cracks me up.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
415, post61475