Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
what yal talllmmbout!! hitman vs suge certified CRAZY DEBATABLE HEATED CLASSIC BATTLE

Old 01-24-2017, 07:46 AM   #1
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
what yal talllmmbout!! hitman vs suge certified CRAZY DEBATABLE HEATED CLASSIC BATTLE

his 1st and 3rd were so fuckin dope. 2nd he coasted a bit but whatever, the other two rounds had so much fire in them holy shit. suge snapped too battle was crazy. no idea why people were downplaying that shit lmao

hitmans first was actually fuckin crazy. like the remix was dope but he had so much other shit in it that the remix was more of a supplement than a dependency like it kinda has been his last few. to put it into perspective, i think i was like "HERES THE REMIX" like 6 times before it actually happened because of all the times he spat some cold shit that woulda been remix-worthy any other battle.!!!!!!!!

hitman's second was a throwaway basically; it wasnt bad, but with the dead crowd it seemed worse than it was. but hitmans only good second round was vs ars and suge is known for his second rounds so it makes sense thatd be his throwaway around. u just cant have 3 crazy rounds the way hitman battles. even 2 is hard to believe. i cant think of any battler that has ever matched the magnitude of a hitman 1st for 3 straight rounds, and ur follow up rounds always look worse by comparison anyway. that said his third was fucking wild. he spat some real shit.

its kinda hard to explain why suge was so dope. his energy was through the roof and he came with his aggression but not in that same ol big bad bully kind of way. he wasnt shoving hitman around, wasnt doing none of that he was just spitting cold bars. he was hella comfortable there too which helped him out a lot; i dont think he woulda looked as good in another setting tbh BUT thats only if u factor in crowds and shit

battle was a classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only problem with it was the crowd. they just werent fucking with the bars like they shoulda been. if this was a hype SM or NOME crowd it would've been perfect

ALSO

i think the reason so many fuck boys keep talking about how it didnt live up to whatever comes down to two things;

1. its a grudge match YEARS in the making. anything with years of build up will literally never live up to expectations cuz ppl expect too much. this is true for like almost everything

2. ppl didnt think it lived up to the hype cuz they were respectful to each other while the other was rapping on stage and people wanted em to get scrappy., shovin each other, pocket taps and shit. but if the two genuinely dont like each other then that shit cant happen cuz shit would actually go down.. not like when two dudes have no feelin towards each other and they get to shoving and pock checking on stage. they can let it go cuz they dont dislike the dude.

HITMAN 2-1 WILL REWATCH THIS BATTLE PLENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

DEEZY OUT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 01-25-2017 at 04:06 AM.
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:04 AM   #2
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
I really want to watch this but it's the only battle I want to see on the card

is there like VOD or somethin
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:04 AM   #3
Marcus

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
This. @brodeezy for president
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:01 AM   #4
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I put it down to the thing we've been fearing for years: the battle rap hipster is arising!!!
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:30 AM   #5
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
People were also saying Chilla won
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 12:35 PM   #6
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Once I saw Unbiased Review say Shotgun won, I knew Hitman must have taken the battle easily.

'We ain't seen Shotgun put in work since Ricky got hit!!!!'
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 12:43 PM   #7
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
NolyKey is a PY Poster
Battle sucked and was a complete let down imo
NolyKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:11 PM   #8
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
He was wiggin, suge was wiggin, and the battle was fire.. My only thing was after 3 years the anticipation for Hitman's performance and the overall battle just weren't gonna be realistic to live up to... Still think if it was on Nome or SM Hitman's performance would of looked better (crowd was dead) and I feel like that wasn't worth 25k

Hitman definitely still has the juice tho and Suge got the juice now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart

Last edited by LukeWaltonisGoat; 01-24-2017 at 02:31 PM.
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:01 AM   #9
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
He was wiggin, suge was wiggin, and the battle was fire.. My only thing was after 3 years the anticipation for Hitman's performance and the overall battle just weren't gonna be realistic to live up to... Still think if it was on Nome or SM Hitman's performance would of looked better (crowd was dead) and I feel like that wasn't worth 25k

Hitman definitely still has the juice tho and Suge got the juice now too
ya i think the only way it coulda lived up to the hype is if it was at a sellout URL event with a hype crowd

but idk 25k is 25k. if they somehow made their money off it then fuck it

I GOTTA REP SO BIG

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 01-25-2017, 02:03 AM   #10
brodeezy

just updated my recap for the coalcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 01-25-2017, 02:16 AM   #11
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1168 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
hahaha the update
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 02:30 AM   #12
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
i think i was like "HERES THE REMIX" like 6 times before it actually happened because of all the times he spat some cold shit that woulda been remix-worthy any other battle.
Haha, didn't read your whole post yet, but I went through the same thing! I gotta admit, I didn't think the "like I was legally blind!" shit was that crazy though (once we found out that was the remix).

#RealLifeTime

Last edited by GMajor; 01-25-2017 at 02:42 AM.
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 02:38 AM   #13
GMajor

GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

i think the reason so many fuck boys keep talking about how it didnt live up to whatever
I mean...technically Hitman is one of those fuck boys (if you heard his side of it).
Old 01-25-2017, 02:43 AM   #14
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMajor View Post
I mean...technically Hitman is one of those fuck boys (if you heard his side of it).
nah for sure i heard his side but like from his perspective its gotta be cuz the crowd wasnt giving em what they wanted its gonna feel like a let down. if the crowd was live he woulda felt like they put in that work. so hes got a right to not feel like the crowd lived up to his expectations for a battle of this magnitutde

I GOTTA REP SO BIG

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 01-25-2017, 03:00 AM   #15
GMajor

Quote:
nah for sure i heard his side but like from his perspective its gotta be cuz the crowd wasnt giving em what they wanted its gonna feel like a let down. if the crowd was live he woulda felt like they put in that work. so hes got a right to not feel like the crowd lived up to his expectations for a battle of this magnitutde
True story. Shit woulda came off way different on the big stage.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:05 AM   #16
Scartown

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
@brodeezy bout to catch these reps.
Hitman is never a let down.
We in here!!
Scartown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 07:07 AM   #17
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scartown View Post
@brodeezy bout to catch these reps.
Hitman is never a let down.
We in here!!
we out here!!!!!!!!

and in here at the same damn time woah!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 01-25-2017, 07:08 AM   #18
brodeezy

we inny and outy like belly buttons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 01-25-2017, 07:24 AM   #19
Tyren

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
Have people been downplaying this battle? Ive only seen surprised comments like " damn suge made it debatable "

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Tyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 07:27 AM   #20
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyren View Post
Have people been downplaying this battle? Ive only seen surprised comments like " damn suge made it debatable "

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
yes because of two reasons

1. the ppv was absolute shit.

2. the crowd was dead as fuck, probably because they had charron and dna battling on the same card

suge and hitman both came with it. if u can look past the crowd and forget that those two cornballs were on the stage prior to.. then you'll love it

I GOTTA REP SO BIG

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 01-25-2017, 10:37 AM   #21
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
smack fucked up not bookin this on SM...

thats what he gets tho
VAallDAY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 03:49 AM   #22
Sky2real

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
smack fucked up not bookin this on SM...

thats what he gets tho
This is my only problem with the battle. They both did great but man oh man....that was a bottom tier event/crowd Someone should sync this battle up with summer madness 2 crowd reactions and it will be 10x better
Old 01-27-2017, 05:00 PM   #23
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky2real View Post
This is my only problem with the battle. They both did great but man oh man....that was a bottom tier event/crowd Someone should sync this battle up with summer madness 2 crowd reactions and it will be 10x better
best idea i ever heard!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:

Tags
reallifetime