Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Live Update BlackOut 7 Updates

Old 04-15-2017, 06:36 AM   #201
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
My day 1 break down:

DNA vs A Ward: DNA clear win, no body. A Ward had a lot of material about DNA and the Vets not trying, but DNA was cookin so it kind of made all that material fall flat. A ward was nice but this is the best DNA i have seen in awhile. Dope battle overall.

Chilla Jones vs Gjonaj: Chilla Jones clear win, no body. This was a good battle over all, the crowd was really asleep though. Gjonaj stumbled in the first, and Chilla had this crazy Mario mid-round rebuttal in the third.

Daylyt vs Cortez: Battle of the night easily. Daylyt was indirect on the first, but people who love Day are going to love this. Daylyt's second was amazing, kind of indirect still but so good. Cortez was direct and fire throughout the whole battle especially his third. Best rounds were Daylyts second and Cortez's 3rd. This battle is debatable, if you love Daylyt than he won, he gave you everything you love and more. If you want to look at the battle in a more direct/traditional way then Cortez won, he was more direct, and more consistent through out the battle.

Serius Jones vs Dizaster : this battle is one I have talked about and actually have wanted to see for awhile.Over all this was a great battle, there was a little extra shit that was going on that took away from it. Serius with the clear win, no body. IF you think about it Serious Jones doesn't lose. I got him beating Diz, Ars, Pat Stay, DNA, Daylyt, Clips, ect....

Very solid day 1 overall.

Last edited by mike rigs; 04-15-2017 at 07:17 AM.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:36 AM   #202
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2889 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Aftershock 3-0. Awkward battle tbh
DNA 3-0 (yes, really). DNA was dope here
Missed Chilla's third, so it was 1-1 for me and an awful battle
Day 2-1. Really dug Day's approach. Battle of the night easily
Jones 2-1 or maybe 3-0.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:41 AM   #203
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Caustic vs Ill is happening - rep me tomorrow.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:20 AM   #204
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Appreciate it, and I remember you as well. But if it's not someone I've talked with a whole bunch or one of my IRL friends (shout to @Kiewra & @Serge T), I just assume people don't remember me lol. I've been posting a little more consistently recently, I just always preferred this board over the others & just skimming Talkback once in a while reminded how much better it is here.

And Cortez vs Daylyt up now, didn't see this coming but it's not a bad matchup at all. It's got potential to be fire TBH
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:21 AM   #205
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Fucking christ, I'm going off first watch on day 1. The crowd was meh. What you expect from a TO crowd but not WD6 shit, lets not go there. btw holy shit charron was full of himself (cringe alert) and the breaks between battles was horrendous but great PPV quality.

I'm gonna rank it in personal preference with an explanation.

Cortez vs Daylyt - BOTN imo, I was happy Cortez was getting better crowd reception than vs Charron & Arsonal, was very solid all the way through. I realized Day for the most part raps as well as his level of respect for his opponents and he was pretty good. Not tearing the house down (like vs Madchild, maybe I'm wrong) but was in his bag, consistent throughout and wasn't recycling for what I know (I watched a bunch of old Daylyt battles to make sure lol). Cortez 2-1 but very debatable with replay value.

Dizaster vs Serius Jones - I'm pretty satisfied for what it is tbh, especially with Aye Verb not making it. Please correct me but did Serius use that angle he got boo'ed for at SM2 in this? (assuming he didn't continue at SM2, I don't remember that battle much) Diz was okay, call it what you want it. He was hit or miss but it could of been worse. Serius did better than vs Pat, he toned it down with the schemes and that really helped him. I got to watch this back but clearly Serius 2-1.

A Ward vs DNA - (most unexpected BOTN) off the bat I respect DNA for admitting he fucked up vs Illmac and why. This was pretty good, I shit on DNA a lot but he brought it here, hate to admit it but his 1st was fire. A Ward was good, consistent throughout. I slightly edge it to A Ward 2-1 but got to watch it again.

Chilla Jones vs Gjonaj - This was kinda disappointing cause I had high expectations for this battle, mostly on Gjonaj's end. announcing Verb not showing didn't help in terms of the crowd but could have been worse (i.e. DNA vs Bangz). Gjonaj was mad salty this battle, stumbled in his 1st and cut it short. picked it up the other 2 rounds but he didn't get the reaction he was clearly fishing for. Even through the crowd thought Chilla was freestyling the 3rd he was still fire. I think how Chilla doesn't force reaction helped him here and overall enjoyed him more. Chilla clear 2-1.

Aftershock vs JeFFery - It was meh, should have been on a GZ card but cool to see them on BO. Aftershock had a fire Friends bar "put his friend in a box like joey tribianni". I got bored of this battle by the 3rd. I wasn't feeling JeFF and the crowd wasn't either for the most part, I think his laid back delivery hurt him here. He still needs to work on his craft to appeal to a crowd like that. Aftershock 3-0
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 08:52 AM   #206
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodOfPez View Post
lol 100% facts, with his fake ass Ben Affleck look
Haha that's too accurate
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:07 AM   #207
Rtongsta

Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
Old 04-15-2017, 09:36 AM   #208
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Didnt realize this was a friday/saturday event. Means i might beable to catch the title match at 5am tomorrow morning. Im pretty sure i called Verb not showing up.

Safe for the updates people. Doesn't sound like i missed too much. Day/Cortez sounds like a watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:10 AM   #209
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Quote:
Caustic vs Ill is happening - rep me tomorrow.
Caustic was supposed to battle Bonnie
Old 04-15-2017, 11:17 AM   #210
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

A Ward V DNA
DNA 2-1
A Ward consistent as fuck and amazing performance and you can even make a case for him 2-1 but gotta go DNA 2-1 that third was fire.

Speaking of third rounds being fire holy fuck at Cortez and Chilla's third rounds.

Chilla 2-1 over a Gjonaj who thought it was going to be another W but as Ness said this was a different Chilla.

Tez was getting to Day in his third it really became obvious Tez 2-1 easily Day round 3 ended flat and his first two were fire but not too direct at Tez.

Won't even comment on Diz v Serius.

Overall, Ganik kept his promise cuz these battles were really competitive if you notice a lot of them can be 2-1 either way.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:39 AM   #211
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhotazice View Post
Caustic was supposed to battle Bonnie
Heard that rumor too! Still hope it's Ill though! Would be a really intriguing matchup - definitely more so than versus Bonnie in my opinion.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:52 AM   #212
Cabbagetown

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Cabbagetown is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
BTW, the mystery battlers left for tomorrow:
Swave Sevah
Pass
Yung Ill
Krome
Loso
Shotti P
Carter Deems
Marvwon
Jimz
Ness Lee
Chedda Cheese
Esem
Bonnie Godiva
PNut
Quest Mcody
Caustic
There's no way there's going to be 9 battles...

New blackout angle; who's not showing up?
Cabbagetown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:59 AM   #213
idealaedi

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
idealaedi is not the worst person
Diz had a lot of good material in this battle. Sure he was sloppy but this was some of the best Diz in a long time

Edit: Despite the 3rd round... lol

Last edited by idealaedi; 04-15-2017 at 12:10 PM.
idealaedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 12:50 PM   #214
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
what time are they starting today??????????

also having trouble getting the diz vs jones battle to replay on the ppv, any suggestions???

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 01:01 PM   #215
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
@Nick Vayne @PJ Sumroc @RickyProehl@RonRon da Dong @Soda Popinski @The Kang

Where y'all at? Shouting out the opinions I care to hear.
Had work but it sounds like a mess so far. Not a fan of the diz serius matchup

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 01:12 PM   #216
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Damnit! The website doesn't have part 2 loaded yet! The A Ward / DNA battle is fiiiiiire! Stops during Ward's closing round DAMNIT! First world problems.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:30 PM   #217
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

@Fingers I see you lurking, player! You battling anymore? Love your battle vs. EdWORDS and would love to see you work more. Cheers!

EDIT: If this is not the battler "Fingaz" please disregard lol
Old 04-15-2017, 02:54 PM   #218
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Saving 2/3rds of the battles for day 2 is a great way to ensure the crowd is alert for the title match.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 03:10 PM   #219
track 1

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
track 1 is not the worst person
KOTD crowd ruining another event again smh. when will it ever stop?
track 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 04:44 PM   #220
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 344 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Quote:
@Nick Vayne @PJ Sumroc @RickyProehl@RonRon da Dong @Soda Popinski @The Kang

Where y'all at? Shouting out the opinions I care to hear.
i missed shocks/Jeff & Day/Cortez

thought

A Ward 2-1(or 2-1 either way)
Chilla edged
Serius 3-0 over Diz

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:09 PM   #221
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by track 1 View Post
KOTD crowd ruining another event again smh. when will it ever stop?
its partially kotds fault tbh

they run these things so fucking long.

we were 3 hours in at one point and only 3 battles had happened. any crowd would be shitty at that point.. nevermind a crowd thats already shit. thats like.. shit on top of shit. exponential levels of shit.

shit everywhere!!!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:31 PM   #222
Cheddah12

Cheddah12 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbagetown View Post
There's no way there's going to be 9 battles...

New blackout angle; who's not showing up?
Marv and quest gotta be doing a 2v2
Cheddah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:50 PM   #223
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Can't wait for day 2 to pop off. Same time as yesterday? Aka hella late?
Old 04-15-2017, 08:10 PM   #224
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Tags are still light!
Old 04-15-2017, 08:34 PM   #225
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Make sure yall show love, and +rep the people providing updates.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 10:50 PM   #226
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Well, looking forward to Day vs Cortez, otherwise not going to watch anything else from day 1 tbh.
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 10:57 PM   #227
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Think were gon see some 2 vs 2s
ICeeZeeI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 10:57 PM   #228
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
title match gon be epic
ICeeZeeI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:24 PM   #229
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

How do I get past the 3 hour mark for day 1 PPV? It stops at exactly 3 hours during A. Ward and DNA's battle, which I still haven't fully finished (dope as fuck battle btw). Am I the only one that doesn't have a second link?

Please help @kingfly
Old 04-15-2017, 11:57 PM   #230
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Quote:
How do I get past the 3 hour mark for day 1 PPV? It stops at exactly 3 hours during A. Ward and DNA's battle, which I still haven't fully finished (dope as fuck battle btw). Am I the only one that doesn't have a second link?

Please help @kingfly
It automatically plays to the next three hour segment once you drag it towards the end.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:58 PM   #231
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhotazice View Post
It automatically plays to the next three hour segment once you drag it towards the end.
Thanks, homie! It stopped for me but I'll try again. Appreciate the help.

+rep
Old 04-16-2017, 12:02 AM   #232
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Quote:
Thanks, homie! It stopped for me but I'll try again. Appreciate the help.

+rep
Yeah I've had to close browser and refresh a couple times but nothing to where it takes away from the quality of the ppv it should work.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:23 AM   #233
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
my future biz partner who sang me cheddas verse vs carter apparently sang carter his rounds lmaooo

i aint got time to follow but diz shit the bed as expected i hear
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 12:27 AM   #234
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
my future biz partner who sang me cheddas verse vs carter apparently sang carter his rounds lmaooo

i aint got time to follow but diz shit the bed as expected i hear
Serius cooked him overall. One time watch type of battle.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:31 AM   #235
Destro
Waxy Gordon

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Destro is not the worst person
Anyone find out what time battles are supposed to start tonight? Watching the UFC card on to Fox to kill time until then, but I haven't seen anything mentioned as far as a projected time for the first battle.
Destro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 12:33 AM   #236
Cheddah12

Cheddah12 is not the worst person
This shit still ain't started? Lol
Cheddah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 12:34 AM   #237
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Anyone find out what time battles are supposed to start tonight? Watching the UFC card on to Fox to kill time until then, but I haven't seen anything mentioned as far as a projected time for the first battle.
^ this! I still can't resume day 1 PPV video which is really disappointing. But I don't want to miss any day 2 PPV footage.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:05 AM   #238
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Looks live! @AVOCADO looking brolic as fuck no homo!

Got Tennessee Fire and local brew on deck. Let's gooooooooooooo
Old 04-16-2017, 01:12 AM   #240
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Carter Deems >>>>>

Tags
55357, 56839, 56846, 56850, 65533, 8207, blackout7, cactus sandwich ganggg, dizaster vs eurgh, dizaster vs mirror, f on english test: no verb, farting is so satisfying, myattemptatsarcasm, pez takes it up the fucking ass, rolodex rampage, u can't spell 'faggy' without 'gay'