The Reason This Site Is Dead

Old 07-02-2017, 10:36 PM   #1
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
NolyKey is a PY Poster
The Reason This Site Is Dead

Is because of the mods.

I've been banned probably 20 times on this site because of literally nothing, and just got banned yesterday for "instigating"

You're the reason nobody cares for battle rap because you don't give anyone the freedom to discuss shit the way they want to. You want to flex the only power you have in your life and abuse it on others.

I used to post on this shit religiously because I liked the people here and wanted it to become as big as OTBVA, but your cancerous moderators ban for the most stupid shit until you just quit posting (like I did for a while) or get permabanned (like my main account did)

Willy barely gets 10 replies in a thread now, ANE is limited, and now I won't ever come back to this bum site.

With sincere regret for even signing up to this waste of time 4 years ago, I hope everyone of you finds peace in life

-ekelon (dumb fucking mods even activated this account and it reads literally ekelon backwards)

MAGA!!!
NolyKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 10:39 PM   #2
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
is pretending to be past members a new trend or something?
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 10:42 PM   #3
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
I am ekelon and pityposter. Message me on twitter @officialekelon
Old 07-02-2017, 10:45 PM   #4
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Willy
Riffic
Dog Debarko
ekelon

<3
Old 07-02-2017, 10:46 PM   #5
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica

You're so vain you probably think this site is about you , but it aint about you
Old 07-02-2017, 10:46 PM   #6
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Pityposter and Ekelon are the same person!!??
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 10:46 PM   #7
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Yep. I thought it was pretty obvious
Old 07-02-2017, 10:47 PM   #8
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g

You're so vain you probably think this site is about you , but it aint about you
Nah but I impacted it more than you ever could dream of doing (cringed while typing that)
Old 07-02-2017, 10:48 PM   #9
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
I can do a quick AMA if you wanna know any truths about anything before I get banned again
Old 07-02-2017, 10:48 PM   #10
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
My real name is Ryan. I'm white and from Arkansas.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:53 PM   #11
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
I used to be addicted to forums especially this and the O

Found interests in pussy and real life that's why I hardly post anymore

Came back to bless this train wreck like Willy did and got banned in less than a day
Old 07-02-2017, 10:53 PM   #12
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
What inspires you Ryan?

What happened to RhinoTech?

Who is your favourite battler?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 10:56 PM   #13
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
I actually shook Seanzos hand at an event before, but the grip was so poor I realized how pathetic it would be to see the fear in his eyes if I told him I'm ekelon. So I got his # and fucked the fag that night using the alias Billy
Old 07-02-2017, 10:57 PM   #14
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
What inspires you Ryan?

What happened to RhinoTech?

Who is your favourite battler?
Life. I realize now that life matters in the moments we have, not what you did or will do.

Sold it

Diz 3-0 serious idk what these fags were watching
Old 07-02-2017, 11:03 PM   #15
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
I am glad you found out that life is cool. Better late than never
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:03 PM   #16
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Cya bros riffic is here to save the day
Old 07-02-2017, 11:04 PM   #17
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
I am glad you found out that life is cool. Better late than never
Thanks maybe some of you can stop taking it so serious
Old 07-02-2017, 11:06 PM   #18
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Ah shit you're conflating life and forums again
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Old 07-02-2017, 11:07 PM   #19
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
I assumed this was your life. My apologies
Old 07-02-2017, 11:08 PM   #20
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Nope! Still a web forum
Quote:
Old 07-02-2017, 11:10 PM   #21
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
That's the way I see it.

What size in pants you think Seanzo squeezes into?

I'm thinking 32s
Old 07-02-2017, 11:11 PM   #22
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
This is true? Why did @pityposter deny being ekelon?
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:12 PM   #23
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
This is true? Why did @pityposter deny being ekelon?
So I could talk to you guys.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:15 PM   #24
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
lol ?

man u are a weird guy

no hate tho u got your lane going
I will never forget this post
Old 07-02-2017, 11:22 PM   #25
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
I don't post enough to know if mods ruin this forum or not but I can tell you right now that it is confirmed facts that mods ruin every damn thing, little pussies.

yahoo messenger was the last of the dying breed the internet is ran by pussies now.

I will say from the times that I do come to the forum seems like a bunch of clown shit going on, a few examples is the realdetour who is that dude it's definitely not detour, also seems like some fake battle trolling going on too especially when cash is being talked about.

so if anything I would figure the mods would be on your side if you're for bull shit.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:26 PM   #26
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by corny View Post
I don't post enough to know if mods ruin this forum or not but I can tell you right now that it is confirmed facts that mods ruin every damn thing, little pussies.

yahoo messenger was the last of the dying breed the internet is ran by pussies now.

I will say from the times that I do come to the forum seems like a bunch of clown shit going on, a few examples is the realdetour who is that dude it's definitely not detour, also seems like some fake battle trolling going on too especially when cash is being talked about.

so if anything I would figure the mods would be on your side if you're for bull shit.
Tbh you're right but it's not their fault

I think they knew that this site wouldn't last forever, but hell why silence the people who were invested in it? I just never understood that part for the longest until I just stopped giving a fuck all together.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:27 PM   #27
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
oh it says the fakedetour but still I stand by statement, it's like why allow this faggotry...

the real reason this forum is semi dead, cause I don't think its dead it's still seems the same to me but the reason it's not a lot of action here is because you guys completely rip and downgrade any battler that wasn't bred from the forum..

u think detour or organik or anyone else for that matter wants to come here to get shitted on?
Old 07-02-2017, 11:28 PM   #28
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Also for the record, this member passed away and I hated this was his last post about me. Made me rethink a lot of shit @Special Oh @SpecialOh (I'm sorry pls forgive me for what I did, you and I know what I'm talking about, I didn't mean any of it and is definitely a regret. Nobody deserved that)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
Evelyn is as corny and as arrogant as they come....hes never interacted with me before as I do think play into his bullshit. Thst being said he is easily the worst poster in the history of OTBVA AND. RMBVA if u are genuinely HATED on both of these sites then something is seriously wrong with the way u carry urself. Usually if u are hated on here u are embrace on the O. And vice versa. So there is something wrong with him as a PERSON, not just as a poster. Dude thinks his opinion is the only one that mstters. And he triesaid WAAAAAAAY too hard to be "that" guy. Like the shit he said to OH. that's crossing the linr. This isn't a rap battle, this is a rap battle WEBSITES. SO YES THERE IS A LINE. And saying that u wish someone's legs were better when he is medically wounded is just being a fucking pussy. I dint care if u were having a bad day or not. U don't come back from that bullshit. Ur a pussy for the rest of ur posting csreer. He's done similar shit on the O as well. Shit tat u don't just sat ur sorry for and move on. Dude is a fucking pussy and he dint deserve a 2nd chance after saying the things he has. And to tube as arrogant as he is just adds to the fuck boy personna. He tries so hard to be the new "willy" and it backfired.

Fuck ekelon and everything he stands for. Btw I wouldn NEEEEEVER say anything about his brother passing. And anyone who thinks it's a legit comeback about whatever dude said is just as bad as he is and u should be banned as well. U don't talk about people with physical disabilities and u don't talk about ppl dead relatives. As I said this isn't a ball to its a website about them. Don't cross the line that u KNOW would get u punched in the face IRL. And don't give me the superthug answer about. " I'd say it in front of them cuz he can't beat me" so what. U still don't talk like thst. Ekelon is guilty of doing that so it's fuck him on site. He's forever marked out.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:31 PM   #29
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Speaking of your name, for the record seeing Charron on Wild n Out is the corniest shit ever.

I mean big ups on making it semi big and everything but fuck bro...don't stand in the back like a doofus watching everyone have fun and only come out for the freestyle games with your premeditated rebuttals and shit
Old 07-02-2017, 11:31 PM   #30
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Ken I. Kickett is not the worst person
Wtf. Site aint dead. Just old whinebabies not getting blowies on nonsense posts. Your opinions Never mattered--under Any alias you've had.

1. Pesci choked, he didn't plan it.
2. WRC tapes were not stolen, they were recorded over and no one wanted to admit it.

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Ken I. Kickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:32 PM   #31
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Ken I. Kickett is not the worst person
And ive been lurkin wayyyy longer than 99 percent of most forums. 2000 to be exact

1. Pesci choked, he didn't plan it.
2. WRC tapes were not stolen, they were recorded over and no one wanted to admit it.

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Ken I. Kickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:32 PM   #32
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2889 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
This was really weird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:34 PM   #33
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken I. Kickett View Post
Wtf. Site aint dead. Just old whinebabies not getting blowies on nonsense posts. Your opinions Never mattered--under Any alias you've had.
True shit, but it's def not as active as it was. For whatever reason it may be
Old 07-02-2017, 11:34 PM   #34
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
@NolyKey what is that in ur avatar?

Quote:
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
Old 07-02-2017, 11:35 PM   #35
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
This was really weird.
In what way?
Old 07-02-2017, 11:35 PM   #36
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
@NolyKey what is that in ur avatar?
Real life Patrick
Old 07-02-2017, 11:39 PM   #37
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by NolyKey View Post
Real life Patrick
It's very creepy

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-02-2017, 11:41 PM   #38
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Pity poster with the toaster

If y'all didn't know that was Elekon idk what to tell you

Niggas is skippin leg day just to run their mouth

Outside of that tho sites been dead... S/O to everyone in Cavegang (the real ones get it)
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:43 PM   #39
Prelec
Battlerapper

Mentioned: 714 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Can anyone confirm this is ekelon?
Old 07-02-2017, 11:44 PM   #40
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

NolyKey is a PY Poster
http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=9569