Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
The real reason this site is dead. Shocking details inside.

Old 07-03-2017, 12:27 AM   #1
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
The real reason this site is dead. Shocking details inside.

@The GOAT won't battle @SHOWTIME cuz he's scared.
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:28 AM   #2
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Old 07-03-2017, 12:31 AM   #3
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:33 AM   #4
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Carl Spackler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:34 AM   #5
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

@The GOAT confirm/deny that you lay eggs and taste fantastic grilled with pesto
Quote:
Old 07-03-2017, 01:23 AM   #6
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
MRW @The GOAT is ducking @SHOWTIME
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:44 AM   #7
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Star Omega really bein a mama rite now I would smoke that fool the way @MEGADEFf smokes moon rocks out of his hot Pepsi can
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:15 AM   #8
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
I wish star almighty would accept this battle, cause i'm still calling bull shit on you showing up in atl

I mean is there any footage of you killing mics in a real life environment? cause if there is i'll straight apologize to you.
Old 07-03-2017, 02:50 AM   #9
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 829 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Star Omega really bein a mama rite now I would smoke that fool the way @MEGADEFf smokes moon rocks out of his hot Pepsi can
that is certainly a site to see
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:24 AM   #10
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
have you suggested battling for a stack + access to an upcoming My Little Pony (2017) cinema screening?
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:05 AM   #11
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
*adds jalapeños to popcorn*

Try it, you'll be surprised! Shit's legit.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 03:04 AM   #12
Sky2real

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Arrested development so underrated!!!! I heard they making another season!! Let's gooooo!!
Old 07-05-2017, 01:22 AM   #13
The GOAT

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
The GOAT is not the worst person
arrested development is my shit
The GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:39 AM   #14
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
MRW @The GOAT is ducking @SHOWTIME
He didn't duck me. Go back to the ILL VS Star thread. He posted his bars I also put his video on the top of the thread.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:40 AM   #15
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
mmmmm..... that's a really hard diss.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 07-09-2017, 07:04 PM   #16
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
that is certainly a site to see

Old 07-09-2017, 07:06 PM   #17
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
mmmmm..... that's a really hard diss.

I been seein you sneak dissin. Remember when you made the apology video cause I had access to your wife's facebook and you said all that dumb shit and you didn't want her to divorce you. You took the video down, I uploaded it tho and still have your bitches facebook with the file kept on the dumbshit. Calm down before you are homeless pussy.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:53 AM   #18
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
I been seein you sneak dissin. Remember when you made the apology video cause I had access to your wife's facebook and you said all that dumb shit and you didn't want her to divorce you. You took the video down, I uploaded it tho and still have your bitches facebook with the file kept on the dumbshit. Calm down before you are homeless pussy.
Yeah good we broke up 3 months ago and I don't care. She's a cheating lying hoe anyway. I dissed her ass and exposed her ass and kept all the files proving she's a fucking hoe. I even exposed her in my raps look

You have nothing to threaten me with. I just don't care anymore
Old 07-10-2017, 12:54 AM   #19
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I exposed her as the hoe she is to her entire family and exposed her to my family. It's over dude I win. And I'm not sorry for shit to anybody.
Old 07-10-2017, 01:12 AM   #20
TheFakeDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
TheFakeDetour is not the worst person
Quote:
Yeah good we broke up 3 months ago and I don't care. She's a cheating lying hoe anyway. I dissed her ass and exposed her ass and kept all the files proving she's a fucking hoe. I even exposed her in my raps look

https://youtu.be/cYITkNiIKsw

RIP Mega def nice try mega def fuck off
TheFakeDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:00 AM   #21
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2889 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Sorry to hear about your break up, Phil. Hope you're doing well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:50 AM   #22
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Sorry to hear about your break up, Phil. Hope you're doing well.
It's been tough I've been filled with hate and anger after all the lies and deception. Karma came at her when I texted her closest friends on Facebook about the type of hoe she is. She hates the ugly truth about what she's done so much she lives in denial. But it was 24 hours after we broke up she had sex with a black guy and that should tell you what kind of hoe this bitch is.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:39 AM   #23
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
It's been tough I've been filled with hate and anger after all the lies and deception. Karma came at her when I texted her closest friends on Facebook about the type of hoe she is. She hates the ugly truth about what she's done so much she lives in denial. But it was 24 hours after we broke up she had sex with a black guy and that should tell you what kind of hoe this bitch is.
sry phil, at least you barred her life away
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:03 AM   #24
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Quote:

https://youtu.be/cYITkNiIKsw

I was just bullshittin. I never had anything. But you still cried and begged in messages so I'm cool with that. Dude you fuxin beegged motherfuxer, like you did that wookie not to leave. Pathetic, smh.

Btw, she was 400 lbs easily Phil and looked like a man plus you took care of her kids while she was hoe"n" . what a fuxin cuck loser. Bwahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! :i nzain::inz ain::inzai n: :i nzain::inz ain::inzai n: :i nzain::inz ain::inzai n: :i nzain::inz ain:

Last edited by MEGADEF; 07-10-2017 at 05:25 AM.
MEGADEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:06 AM   #25
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Quote:

Yeah shitbird, you got marked out by a fat, nasty beast of a hoe that looked like WWF's Earthquake, .

Last edited by MEGADEF; 07-10-2017 at 05:08 AM.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:08 AM   #26
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Quote:
But it was 24 hours after we broke up she had sex with a black guy and that should tell you what kind of hoe this bitch is.

"American History Ill" calm down, your racism is out of control.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:12 AM   #27
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Quote:
But it was 24 hours after we broke up she had sex with a black guy and that should tell you what kind of hoe this bitch is.

Forgive and forget bud. Be happy, she's probably with somebody that can actually rap now and you don't have to babysit her kids while she's getting trained.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:15 AM   #28
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Quote:

But it all honesty I'm happy for that orca slut, she's grazing in greener pastures now. You probably weren't good enough tbf. Hang in there and just know this will probably keep happening to you.

Last edited by MEGADEF; 07-10-2017 at 05:26 AM.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:19 AM   #29
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Welp, that's enough RMBVA for me for a couple months. Felt good to be back. @SHOWTIME your mom would suck 15 dicks in row for the last swig of a bum's King Cobra 40 and a Newport butt drenched in homeless person urine. Keep bangin you bitch ass pussy.

Last edited by MEGADEF; 07-10-2017 at 05:26 AM.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:21 AM   #30
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

@TheFakeDetour I got you that redname so you are forever my son hoechild. Later you pathetic cucks.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:24 AM   #31
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Also, ....................... #MAGA

We really in here.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:25 AM   #32
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Damn this thread has taken a dark turn.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 07:54 AM   #33
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
It's been a while since we had an old fashioned melt down on here
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:59 PM   #34
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Lmfao.
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:59 PM   #35
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
But it all honesty I'm happy for that orca slut, she's grazing in greener pastures now. You probably weren't good enough tbf. Hang in there and just know this will probably keep happening to you.
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:31 PM   #36
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
this was an interesting read
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 03:50 PM   #37
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
scurred

SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 04:13 PM   #38
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Forgive and forget bud. Be happy, she's probably with somebody that can actually rap now and you don't have to babysit her kids while she's getting trained.
Bitch she lost her kids to her ex husband. Why you talking about shit you know nothing about? Stay in your lane. I would say a bitch left you for a better rapper but hookers and battle rap groupies don't count you fucking loser.

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 07-10-2017 at 05:06 PM.
Old 07-10-2017, 04:15 PM   #39
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Probably keep happening????? Like how you have to battle for money just so you can spend it on hookers and moon rocks? Dude stop. Just go pawn your new watch or suck a huge cock. Fans don't want to pay to see you rap. They want you to get outta the fucking rap scene altogether.

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 07-10-2017 at 04:54 PM.
Old 07-10-2017, 04:17 PM   #40
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

On the real FUCK MegaDef!!!!! I hope Showtime bodies his ass!

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 07-10-2017 at 04:49 PM.

Tags
12316, maga