Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
#MASSacre3 now that the full card is released, RMBVA talk to me.....

Old 07-07-2017, 06:18 PM   #41
st0ned
Contributor

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
st0ned is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Calicoe vs. K or ICE for MASS4 would be dope btw. Just throwing it out there.
those are both fire ass matchups that I have thought about before.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
st0ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:21 PM   #42
st0ned
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertBigTGunSound View Post
I know Tay Roc and O-Red expressed interest in battling on the Mass3 card. Can you confirm if there was any mutual interest on your end to book them? Also did you guys attempt to book Fresco or Big T for any battles? I think Fresco vs B-magic or Big T vs Daylyt would've all been good choices
I personally tried to book Fresco, but he don't fuck with me so fuck him. Big T I have been trying to get on has since his cameo at MASS 1 but it hasn't worked out for one reason or another. Tay roc and o red are both very talented but you can't get everyone on every card unfortunately.

Old 07-07-2017, 06:21 PM   #43
st0ned
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
Well said except I think Jimz vs DNA could be either very good or very bad. DNA gonna bar him out and Jimz just gonna clown the shit out of him. Not the biggest fan of it.

OP is Nikiya? Salute.
Yes it is me, and thanks for the support.

Old 07-07-2017, 06:25 PM   #44
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
those are both fire ass matchups that I have thought about before.

That's dope to hear. Wasn't sure if KOTD as a whole was a little sour on Calicoe based on Mass 1, glad you still fuck with him (pause).
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:26 PM   #45
st0ned
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
Fire card, will be copping the ppv.
Appreciate the support bro.

Old 07-07-2017, 06:27 PM   #46
st0ned
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
This card is incredible, after BO7 being a let down (imo) it's hard to complain. Tbh I don't mind whatever battle on this card as long as these are battles YOU want to see and you don't feel obliged by KOTD to book battles you don't care for. For all I care you can book Bangz vs DNA pt 2 if that's what you want to see. I get there's more things to factor in but that's my 2 cents.

Is it me or Pat Stay vs Bigg K seems like a battle that would never happen like Soul Khan vs Conceited but every time someone on talkback would post about their dream card this is always the main event. Tbh I'm happy it's booked so no one can ever suggest this battle after.

I can go on but every battle on this card has potential. I wonder how Suge will do but I hope for a good performance, to me that's the biggest ? along with how Jimz does vs DNA. Also I have no idea about Daylyt vs Mickey Factz (cause I have no idea about him) but I can only hope that it surprises me. All I know is I'll be watching on PPV.

Top 3 Battles I'm looking forward to:

Iron Solomon vs Arsonal - should have happened long ago, Ars is claiming this is his last KOTD battle and Iron is always on point (minus his cringey bars) leave little disappointment.

Chilla Jones vs Illmaculate - I was hoping for this last year so I'm glad it's finally going down, Chilla just needs to not be boring (I like when he puts aggression in his bars) and Illmac just need to be in good form and we'll have a good one.

Thesaurus vs Charlie Clips - initially I didn't like it (and my inner fanboy wants thesaurus to body him) but the more I think about, the more I like this one because their both really solid with writtens (I hate clips schemes tho), they both freestyle and they can feed off each others energy.

Sorry for the rambling, haven't really posted in a bit and wanted to get my thoughts out and thanks Nikiya once again for a fire ass card.
I love the breakdown and the support, thanks bro.

Old 07-07-2017, 06:31 PM   #47
InsertBigTGunSound
BLOCKA BLU BLOCKA

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
InsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time AustraliaInsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I personally tried to book Fresco, but he don't fuck with me so fuck him. Big T I have been trying to get on has since his cameo at MASS 1 but it hasn't worked out for one reason or another. Tay roc and o red are both very talented but you can't get everyone on every card unfortunately.

I'm assuming it has to do with the monetary side in reference to Tay and O-Red. And Fresco missed out since this is one of the biggest cards of the year and could've had a big buzz going against a URL rapper
Old 07-07-2017, 06:31 PM   #48
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Charron vs aye verb.... kool
Old 07-07-2017, 09:01 PM   #49
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Appreciate the support bro.

Definitely brother. I got a lot of respect for you, and love your continious contributions to the game.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:46 PM   #50
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Card is a beauty for sure!

Ill be watching the PPV

First thought tho is Verb aint going to take Charron serious. Short rounds for Verb.
ICeeZeeI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:47 PM   #51
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Why dont you work for KOTD? U seem to have the dough why not just join and throw even better events with ganik and dem?

Ur events are fire!!
Old 07-08-2017, 01:12 AM   #52
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 829 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post

Idk why that's got me dying rn.

Very nice card, as expected bro. Thanks for your role in putting together events like these.
That's actually really funny
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:34 AM   #53
st0ned
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICeeZeeI View Post
Why dont you work for KOTD? U seem to have the dough why not just join and throw even better events with ganik and dem?

Ur events are fire!!
I do, what gave to the impression that I don't?

Old 07-08-2017, 12:54 PM   #54
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICeeZeeI View Post

Ur events are fire!!
Lmfao what? Isn't that exactly what he does?
lukej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:47 PM   #55
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
see me and my niggus they my niggus

I predict arsonal will talk about nutsacks...corny ball jokes
Old 07-08-2017, 08:43 PM   #56
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
A lot of people said Shotti shouldn't be battling clips, or swave and he was able to make those battles competitive at the very least.

making a battle "competitive" doesnt mean the battle needed to happen or that people ever wanna watch it tbh
like verb charron. why does that need to happen. it was a godsend that it didnt the first time smh. no one really wants to see that shit as anything more than a gimmick.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:01 PM   #57
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:

Hahaha what's the deal with this fresco cat? Why does nobody like dude as a human?

Props on the card btw... best $75 I've ever spent

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:27 PM   #58
TheFakeDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
TheFakeDetour is not the worst person
Suck are dick trust fund cave mutant

Sent from my Dubtreys mansion not using some Shitty forum app
TheFakeDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:36 PM   #59
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Quote:
I do, what gave to the impression that I don't?

Only seen ya on the MAssacre events
Old 07-08-2017, 10:21 PM   #60
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I personally tried to book Fresco, but he don't fuck with me so fuck him.
explain further?
Old 07-08-2017, 11:11 PM   #61
st0ned
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtongsta View Post
explain further?
Simple albeit pathetic explanation. I wanted to book fresco, he's talented no doubt. However he had blocked me on FB because I liked a post that must have said something marginally against him. So I reached it through a mutual contact and he said if he blocked me he was not interested. I left it at that.

Funny thing is I never would have told this story if he hadn't gone on FB and made a post saying I should have made another FB account to contact him. Sorry but that's just pathetic.

Old 07-08-2017, 11:30 PM   #62
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Mass has become my favorite KOTD series.

The Toronto crowd has gone down hill over the years, World Dom has a bunch of British or novelty battlers from around the world. Black out is hit or miss. And some of my favorite battlers can't get into Canada.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:11 AM   #63
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Illmac v Chilla is one I've been wanting to see
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 01:55 AM   #64
track 1

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
track 1 is not the worst person
card looks good but the toronto crowd will ruin yet another event
track 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 01:58 AM   #65
st0ned
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by track 1 View Post
card looks good but the toronto crowd will ruin yet another event
This isn't in Toronto though, or even Canada, this is in Massachusetts.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:10 AM   #66
Ayo!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ayo! is a PY Poster
Bigg K vs Pat Stay: Great battle.

Arsonal vs Iron Solomon: Great battle.

Chilla Jones vs Illmaculate: Illmaculate f*cking sucks. One of the best pens in battle rap? Please stop.

Daylyt vs Mickey Factz: Wild card battle. Hopefully Daylyt tries, but I don't really care about either of them.

Charlie Clips vs Thesaurus: Charlie Clips is trash. Thesaurus's last 3 KOTD battles have been very poor, but his No Coast battle vs. Moodswangz and his BOTZ battle vs. TOPR were fire. I know Thesaurus will come ready for this one.

Shotti P vs Shotgun Suge: Suge won't try and Shotti P is trash.

DNA vs Jimz: DNA? Again? Jimz is a great blogger, but a trash battler.

Charron vs Aye Verb: Charron is gonna catch another body. Lock that boy up for a hate crime. I'm amazed Aye Verb has been booked by KOTD again and again after he literally choked on a dick vs. Caustic.

More Cortez, Dizaster, Fresco, and Pnut please.
Ayo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:37 PM   #67
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
After charron's recent indiscretion, I'd rather see his battle cancelled lest I end up somehow putting a couples coins in his pocket after disrespecting the very culture that he uses to make a living, but whatever
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 6000GP again."

BUT REGARDING THE CARD:
I will be purchasing the stream per usual, but it kinda misses for me.
Bigg K vs Pat is cool, I'm sure it will be good although I would have preferred K vs Cal/Roc/Ave or Ored (although I see k/Red more as a future RBE main event)

Iron vs Ars-look I will never look forward to an Ars battle; If it turns out good, I will say so like the 2 times in the last 3 years when that happened (QP & Shotty 1)-Iron 3-0 in a massive waste of money

Saurus vs Clips-this one is weird because the fanship for these guys is all over the place: both have a fair amount of fans that consider them GOAt BUT also Clips has been given up on by many fans, especially those on the Smack side (never fucked wit Clips personally)+ you got those KOTD people that missed the memo and think the "Url guys don't try" thing is still going on; Saurus is revered on the KOTD side for relentless consistency while being absolutely hated by the Smack demo-
if its Fresco/Topr Saurus vs. Double Impact 2/Rex Clips we will will witness a classic, otherwise ...

Chilla vs Illmac-thank you for giving me one;
although Chilla has been fledgling a bit lately, he did great against Gjonaj and vs Saurus a little while back;people tend to forget that regardless of any of that, Chilla has BOTY contenders damnear every year and has SOME OF THE BEST battles each league has on their channels period (Url-JC/Magic, KOTD-Daylyt, DF(USA)-Math, RBE-Danny)
Illmac, an actual GOAT, been sitting for a while-I expect this one to steal the show, especially considering the nay-saying by bitters and new fans

Day vs Mickey-doubt Day will fuck wit antics; could be classic, could be a book reading
If Day continues as he has been lately (straight RAPPING [Saurus, GJo, Tez, Bangz] but indirect "woke" shit)and Mickey comes on his Lux shit, it will likely be the latter

DNA vs Jimz-could be a nice early crowd hyper type joint, not a battle I woulda chose but I aint mad @ it

Shotti P vs Suge-definitely not as mad at this as it seems others are haha; I think shotti will win as he tends to against everyone although noone acknowledges this (outside of kotd staff.) This is his first opponent that is actually a current Smack favorite so perhaps this battle changes that

Verb vs Charron- Charron is a cringe fest for me; Verb is one of the GOATs, I still enjoy his shit. If Verb shows up at all I expect to feel like Verb bodied him and later I see a slew of "Charron 3-0" and "Verb is washed" posts around Unbias and AFM, you know-par for the course

Overall-as I said it's definitely the most "not for me" Massacre card yet
Its missing Danny and Gjonaj (I kno) and Fresco woulda added quality but still a nice card-I'll be watching

Oh and give us DAy 2 PPV please!!!!
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:03 PM   #68
InsertBigTGunSound
BLOCKA BLU BLOCKA

InsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time AustraliaInsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo! View Post

Chilla Jones vs Illmaculate: Illmaculate f*cking sucks. One of the best pens in battle rap? Please stop.

Charron vs Aye Verb: Charron is gonna catch another body. Lock that boy up for a hate crime. I'm amazed Aye Verb has been booked by KOTD again and again after he literally choked on a dick vs. Caustic.

More Cortez, Dizaster, Fresco, and Pnut please.
Are you on Talkback by chance? Because if you are, please stay the fuck over there. Illmac fucking sucks? Suck a big fat donkey dick and Aye Verb is going to wipe the floor with that corny ass whiteboy
Old 07-09-2017, 08:19 PM   #69
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
This isn't in Toronto though, or even Canada, this is in Massachusetts.

Dope card bro

I will be buying the ppv.

Thank you

Nothing to complain about but I have a question....

Has KOTD reached out to Tink The Demon or Brizz Rawsteen yet? I feel their styles would go great on KOTD

Last edited by pityposter; 07-09-2017 at 08:22 PM.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:27 PM   #70
st0ned
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Dope card bro

I will be buying the ppv.

Thank you

Nothing to complain about but I have a question....

Has KOTD reached out to Tink The Demon or Brizz Rawsteen yet? I feel their styles would go great on KOTD
I legit do not know. I haven't, but think both are dope as fuck.

Old 07-09-2017, 08:35 PM   #71
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Will not be copping due to the fact that my praise was skipped over.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 09:43 PM   #72
st0ned
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Looks good

Smart move on keeping Dizaster off the card.
Thanks for the support bro.

Old 07-09-2017, 09:43 PM   #73
st0ned
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Will not be copping due to the fact that my praise was skipped over.
My bad chief

Old 07-09-2017, 09:45 PM   #74
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
What's the issue between y'all and fresco
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:45 PM   #75
st0ned
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
What's the issue between y'all and fresco
No issue between kotd and fresco to my knowledge and my only personal issue with him was explained a few posts ago. There is really nothing more to it, he's a talented battle rapper for sure.

Old 07-10-2017, 01:58 PM   #76
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
I feel like Charron vs Aye Verb is happening purely for the willy threads that will result from it
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:00 PM   #77
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
Mass has become my favorite KOTD series.

The Toronto crowd has gone down hill over the years, World Dom has a bunch of British or novelty battlers from around the world. Black out is hit or miss. And some of my favorite battlers can't get into Canada.
Easily
lukej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:25 PM   #78
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Fresco does seem hilariously tough to work with.I definitely got that vibe when I saw him with the DF staff. I would like to see him again, but I don't think he fits so well on this card, I prefer him in the more laidback Fresh Coast events where he can whiteboy swag it.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:14 PM   #79
Ayo!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ayo! is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertBigTGunSound View Post
Are you on Talkback by chance? Because if you are, please stay the fuck over there. Illmac fucking sucks? Suck a big fat donkey dick and Aye Verb is going to wipe the floor with that corny ass whiteboy
How many times does Illmac have to get killed before we relegate him to GZ? Conceited killed him, Arsonal killed him, even Rone's scrawny ass killed him. Get off Illmac's midget dick and bow down to Charron DA GAWD.
Ayo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:41 PM   #80
InsertBigTGunSound
BLOCKA BLU BLOCKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo! View Post
How many times does Illmac have to get killed before we relegate him to GZ? Conceited killed him, Arsonal killed him, even Rone's scrawny ass killed him. Get off Illmac's midget dick and bow down to Charron DA GAWD.
So win's or really close battles against.....

Vs Thesaurus
Vs Clips
Vs Bigg K (Debatable but sheesh that 3rd round)
Vs DNA
Vs Pat Stay
Vs Aye Verb
Vs Bender (Debatable)
vs Real Deal

and he was drunk vs Arsonal but nevertheless did lose and Conceited and Hollow smoked him.....on the same day.

And Charron da Gawd...fml...kill me

Tags
salute