Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
The real reason this site is dead. Shocking details inside.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:03 PM   #41
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
"American History Ill" calm down, your racism is out of control.
Stop acting like you ain't a closet racist you more racist than all us. And yeah she did have sex with a black guy next day cause her best friend with her that day knew about it and told me. And I am not a reindeer you redneck fuck deers don't shoot back... I do!
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:24 PM   #42
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Like how you have to battle for money just so you can spend it on hookers and moon rocks? Dude stop. Just go pawn your new watch or suck a huge cock.
Old 07-10-2017, 06:41 PM   #43
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Welp, that's enough RMBVA for me for a couple months. Felt good to be back. @SHOWTIME your mom would suck 15 dicks in row for the last swig of a bum's King Cobra 40 and a Newport butt drenched in homeless person urine. Keep bangin you bitch ass pussy.
U not even top 3 in Chicago tbh
Dirtbag better than u
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:59 PM   #44
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
True Story
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 07-11-2017, 07:44 AM   #45
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 829 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This thread is hot son

Lil Ill with his most passionate, tell-all rap release ever, along with strategic use of the n word.

Then there's my friend mega. I'll call u back soon, I just moved yesterday so I couldn't really chat.
mdk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:46 AM   #46
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky2real View Post
Arrested development so underrated!!!! I heard they making another season!! Let's gooooo!!
Finished The Office, Parks and Recreation, currently on Community, next stop is Arrested Development! Highly suggest all aforementioned shows if you want a good comedy series to smash. Cheers homie!
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:16 AM   #47
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
It's been tough I've been filled with hate and anger after all the lies and deception. Karma came at her when I texted her closest friends on Facebook about the type of hoe she is. She hates the ugly truth about what she's done so much she lives in denial. But it was 24 hours after we broke up she had sex with a black guy and that should tell you what kind of hoe this bitch is.
Black guys really will fuck anything with a pulse smdh

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 01:17 PM   #48
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Yeah shitbird, you got marked out by a fat, nasty beast of a hoe that looked like WWF's Earthquake, .
whats the link to this looool im interested to see this now
Old 07-11-2017, 03:26 PM   #49
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Quote:
Bitch she lost her kids to her ex husband. Why you talking about shit you know nothing about? Stay in your lane. I would say a bitch left you for a better rapper but hookers and battle rap groupies don't count you fucking loser.

Obviously she lost her kids bro, they were living with you.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:27 PM   #50
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Yo MegaDef is going to get shitted on soon. I've been writing some shit for his ass. I've got to break the silence. This redneck methhead isn't going to get away with the shit talking.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:28 PM   #51
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
She lost her kids 2 months after I dumped her Ass. Stop talking shit about something you know nothing about faggot!
Old 07-11-2017, 03:56 PM   #52
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Black guys really will fuck anything with a pulse smdh
Why the Black people bashing in here? What do we have to do with any of this shit?

I don't see what the race of dude who Phil's wife slept with has to do with anything, in the first place
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 04:19 PM   #53
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Why the Black people bashing in here? What do we have to do with any of this shit?

I don't see what the race of dude who Phil's wife slept with has to do with anything, in the first place
cause loads of battle rap fans secretly harbor racist thoughts it becomes more obvious the more you use these forums
Old 07-11-2017, 04:44 PM   #54
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
cause loads of battle rap fans secretly harbor racist thoughts it becomes more obvious the more you use these forums

Quote:
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
Old 07-11-2017, 05:47 PM   #55
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
This one specifically is the Mandingo stereotype.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:15 PM   #56
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
it's the only platform permitting caucasian poets to spit rhythmic vulgarity at other races, also you get inside out racism where the white person perceives themselves oppressed by the inherent racism of hip hop culture (the red, the black, the green, the crack the dope, the ice) everyone gets a bit anti-semitic and down on Latinos, it's all part of the fun - join in.

but yeah 'she fucked a black dude a day later or whatever' kinda just demonstrates what you think of black people rather than her.

But no hate to the God MC tho, I'm just on some faggy weak sauce SJW bullshit #MAGA
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #57
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodOfPez View Post
Finished The Office, Parks and Recreation, currently on Community, next stop is Arrested Development! Highly suggest all aforementioned shows if you want a good comedy series to smash. Cheers homie!
All very dope shows.

Silicon Valley is fire as well
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #58
lukej

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
it's the only platform permitting caucasian poets to spit rhythmic vulgarity at other races, also you get inside out racism where the white person perceives themselves oppressed by the inherent racism of hip hop culture (the red, the black, the green, the crack the dope, the ice) everyone gets a bit anti-semitic and down on Latinos, it's all part of the fun - join in.

but yeah 'she fucked a black dude a day later or whatever' kinda just demonstrates what you think of black people rather than her.

But no hate to the God MC tho, I'm just on some faggy weak sauce SJW bullshit #MAGA
Lmfao at that disclaimer at the end
Old 07-11-2017, 07:28 PM   #59
lukej

Quote:
Old 07-11-2017, 08:56 PM   #60
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Quote:

I agree.

"But it was 24 hours after we broke up she had sex with a black guy and that should tell you what kind of hoe this bitch is." - Phil
Old 07-11-2017, 09:06 PM   #61
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I'm mean you dissing my ex is pretty much doing me a favor if that's the angle of choice
Old 07-11-2017, 09:43 PM   #62
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
All very dope shows.

Silicon Valley is fire as well
Adding it to the backlog! +rep
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:08 PM   #63
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
What is going on in this thread? You guys take battle rap wayyyyy too seriously.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:43 PM   #64
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
What is going on in this thread? You guys take battle rap wayyyyy too seriously.
Nah I'll spit some bars for em. It's only fair I get some shit off my chest. Besides no one is taking MegaDef serious with his gun bars
Old 07-11-2017, 11:39 PM   #65
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Quote:
Nah I'll spit some bars for em. It's only fair I get some shit off my chest. Besides no one is taking MegaDef serious with his gun bars

47 views later.

RMBVA will let you slide with racist talk Phil cause they understand you are slow. I guess retards get passes these days, sigh.

Last edited by MEGADEF; 07-12-2017 at 03:21 AM.
MEGADEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 12:38 AM   #66
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
47 views later.

RMBVA will let you slide with racist talk Phil cause the understand you are slow. I guess retards get passes these days, sigh.
Nah I came here to entertain and that's it. I'm going to kill it this time. My verse is uploaded. You'll see
Old 07-12-2017, 02:20 AM   #67
Rtongsta

Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
same i am so confused rn but just as entertained
Old 07-12-2017, 11:39 AM   #68
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:

Sorry man, anything posts of mine that are Phil-related are meant to be silly.. not taken seriously... I apologize if I offended u

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 07-12-2017, 11:50 AM   #69
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
I wouldn't say that's true of me but I can see why you would say that :/

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 07-12-2017, 01:47 PM   #70
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Quote:
I didn't really mean you tbh but yeah that comment was just a little ropey to me but its cool
Old 07-12-2017, 02:55 PM   #71
lukej

Quote:
Lmfao you literally just said something racist a couple posts back

This place is hilarious.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:10 PM   #72
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
we're all friends take the padlock off that keyboard...let's get racist.

if you can't be racist on a battle rap forum then I ask you etc.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 02:20 AM   #73
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I been seein you sneak dissin. Remember when you made the apology video cause I had access to your wife's facebook and you said all that dumb shit and you didn't want her to divorce you. You took the video down, I uploaded it tho and still have your bitches facebook with the file kept on the dumbshit. Calm down before you are homeless pussy.
Couple things, 1 I really don't know who you are outside of TheFakeDetour trolling you. This is not an insult, as I never really watched Grindtime battles back in the day if it wasn't a lionz den, URL battler. But I will say this, threatening someone over the internet cause you have "access to their facebook" is reallllyyy creepy behavior. Especially when you know it's someone whose not all that there.
THIS SHIT IS WEIRD, THIS SHIT IS ODD, THIS SHIT IS YALL BUSINESS

You're a weirdo.
You not even top 3 in Chicago.
Dirtbag better than u.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:29 PM   #74
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Lmfao you literally just said something racist a couple posts back

This place is hilarious.
Hence why I said "I can see why you you would say that"...

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 07-13-2017, 04:11 PM   #75
lukej

Quote:
Hence why I said "I can see why you you would say that"...
And then immediately said "I wouldn't say that's true of me...."
Old 07-13-2017, 04:20 PM   #76
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
And then immediately said "I wouldn't say that's true of me...."
I don't think that I'm racist, though I did say something stupid. Idk man, my bad for the comment... that's really all I can say

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 07-14-2017, 12:07 AM   #77
lukej

Quote:
I don't think that I'm racist, though I did say something stupid. Idk man, my bad for the comment... that's really all I can say
So you're too stupid to realize you're racist.

Cool.

We can leave it at that.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:20 AM   #78
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
So you're too stupid to realize you're racist.

Cool.

We can leave it at that.
Nah @Abstrakt my guy, he cool ah, this really not a big deal

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-14-2017, 09:51 AM   #79
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Good on this forum for correcting the casual racism.

If your argument is 'all [insert race] are 〜' , then 90-percent chance your argument is racist as shit!
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 05:48 PM   #80
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Couple things, 1 I really don't know who you are outside of TheFakeDetour trolling you. This is not an insult, as I never really watched Grindtime battles back in the day if it wasn't a lionz den, URL battler. But I will say this, threatening someone over the internet cause you have "access to their facebook" is reallllyyy creepy behavior. Especially when you know it's someone whose not all that there.
THIS SHIT IS WEIRD, THIS SHIT IS ODD, THIS SHIT IS YALL BUSINESS

You're a weirdo.
You not even top 3 in Chicago.
Dirtbag better than u.
This guy trolled me for 2, 3 years straight, every battle, every thread. I completely fabricated everything, a simple lie and he dropped an apology vlog on some hoe shit begging me to not to ruin his life (which I couldn't) and he stopped for a good year. He get's in a break-up starts running his mouth again. That's weird. I have no access to her or his facebook, never did. It was just easy cause he's stupid. Anyways. I'm not from Chicago.

I was also completely bored the other day because I haven't been in this room since Nam.

Tags
12316, maga