Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Live Update Kotd : Massacre 3 ((live update thread))

Old 07-23-2017, 03:43 AM   #241
Stolos

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Stolos is not the worst person
K is winning but Pat got some fire ass lines. "throwing mines like Goldeneye" "leave this red head with his head read" etc

Seems like Pat might have forgot some of shit and was trying his best not to choke. A lot of pauses and short rounds.
Stolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 03:46 AM   #242
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Hollow hands bars (god level predicted)
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 03:46 AM   #243
god level

god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Damn K
Old 07-23-2017, 03:46 AM   #244
god level

Lol damn K
Old 07-23-2017, 03:47 AM   #245
god level

Ooooh fire
Old 07-23-2017, 03:48 AM   #246
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
K 2-1 or 3-0. Lmao at calling out KOTDs politics
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: hollow, bigg k, b-magic, conceited, tay roc
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 03:48 AM   #247
god level

Nice. Fantastic
Old 07-23-2017, 03:49 AM   #248
Stolos

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Stolos is not the worst person
Lmaoooo at Organik's face when Bigg K was saying those kotd bars
Stolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 03:50 AM   #249
sleeping dogs

sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
damn bigg k not only murdered organik in that vlog he murdered him to his face jesus

Old 07-23-2017, 03:52 AM   #250
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Bigg K 2-1 Pat got the second rd. best round was K's first. Pretty average battle overall. I was expecting better from both.
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 03:55 AM   #251
sleeping dogs

i thought pat did great in terms of what he's capable of but an above average K was enough to beat him.

Old 07-23-2017, 04:02 AM   #252
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
bigg k 2-1

I like what Pat brought to the table.I liked the angles he took for the most part, him tryin to clown K for being mad worked well, and could tell it did shift K's demeanor a bit. thats kinda what i needed from him. I wish his performance was a little cleaner, but he still did really good.

Bigg K clearly got the first to me that was top 5 Bigg K rounds ever to me. . I can see how people could give the second to K but i liked Pat's shit more. they both joked a lot but Pat's shit harder for me. I liked what pat was doing in his third too. But K was making a statmeant. that shit about dissing the chain and and turning your neck green hit hard. I can see where hes coming from too. he should havebeen had a shot for that shit in awhile. who cares if its in canada or not??? its going to be two americas anyways.

I honestly wouldnt mind seeing a Bigg K vs ICE rematch for the chain, I know it already happened recently and i usually dont like rematches of classics, but the more i think about it i actually think it would be even better, i almost feel like they got more to talk about now.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:11 AM   #253
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Has K expressed an interest in the chain before? That third kinda came out of the blue for me.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:11 AM   #254
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
But yeah 2-1 K. Pat was too entertaining in the second and K looking like a scolded toddler really added to it.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Old 07-23-2017, 04:21 AM   #255
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
K is very good at battle rap.
Old 07-23-2017, 04:31 AM   #256
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
yo WTF ?!?!?!

I missed the first half of the ppv cuz i was at work, so im rewatching the footage and Suge pullys a jersey, then bends over to pick something up and his whole ass crack is hanging out.

http://imgur.com/a/9ASIv

Last edited by mike rigs; 07-23-2017 at 04:35 AM.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:59 AM   #257
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
yo WTF ?!?!?!

I missed the first half of the ppv cuz i was at work, so im rewatching the footage and Suge pullys a jersey, then bends over to pick something up and his whole ass crack is hanging out.

http://imgur.com/a/9ASIv

noooooooo

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:09 AM   #258
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Watching back the PPV and Mickey really beat Daylyt, usually when someone "beats" him Day for the most part can overshadow it or make the battle itself not matter (like vs Gjonaj) but not this time imo. Mickey had a good performance and hope to see him back. It's hard to tell with Day whether he's fucking up and losing his composure or he's calculated and trolling. Either way it was shit.

Illmac 3-0, no body. I felt just like how Jimz brought out his online persona, Illmac did the same thing oddly enough. Not that he didn't have charisma but him being on the watch videos and being more active online recently may have helped him. Didn't realize Chilla was sick, I just thought he wasn't connecting with the crowd as much. I think Illmac vs Mickey Factz would be crazy.

Arsonal vs Iron Solomon was okay, I think the crowd was tired by this point and it kinda suffered but Ars and Iron are vets and still went on with the show. I don't think Ars deserved to be gassed cause it's his last time on KOTD but he didn't deserve as much crickets as he got. Iron wasn't much better, he had a bar about Nikiya's personal matters and was crying midway through the scheme which made it more even more cringey (it was in poor taste to begin with). I gotta rewatch it.

Bigg K vs Pat Stay was good, I think I had unrealistic high expectation like a lot of us do with battles with battlers we enjoy but it didn't disappoint. Being the final battle of the night the energy wasn't 100% but it was good for the most part. Bigg K clearly round 1, pat was stumbling too much. round 2 was debatable and Bigg K round 3. so 2-1 K

random sidenote: Jimz vs Tech 9 would be interesting, Stopbeingdirty vs Stopthemicrowave

Last edited by Nikolas34520; 07-23-2017 at 07:15 AM.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:18 AM   #259
iamHBY

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I thought the event started off a little rough with Shotti/Suge and Clips/Saurus, but from DNA/Jimz onward, I thought the event was pretty solid. Charron/Verb and DNA/Jimz ended up being way better than I thought they would've been, Mickey Factz actually did pretty good against Day, Diz/Hollow was legitimately a shocking surprise, Chilla/Illmac was straight, Ars/Iron was good and Pat/K was really solid too.

This was by far better than Blackout 7, and I'm looking forward to rewatching some of these battles, and hopefully the Day 2 GZ card turns out good too.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:56 AM   #260
Emancee

Hopefully this will make some people reconsider their whole approach. Chilla, Diz and Daylyt all got exposed for the boring direction they are taking their styles.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:49 AM   #261
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Hollow got fucking destroyed lmao
Old 07-23-2017, 08:14 AM   #262
Prelec
Battlerapper

Mentioned: 714 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Well day quit. Disappointed
Old 07-23-2017, 08:33 AM   #263
Emancee

Saurus is on Facebook now apologizing for the Clips performance. Apparently he completely blanked on his 3rd onstage and trying to recall it made him underperform.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:36 AM   #264
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Bigg K just doesn't lose. I can't of anyone who's beaten Bigg k

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:33 AM   #265
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin Ben View Post
Bigg K just doesn't lose. I can't of anyone who's beaten Bigg k
cortez and arguably rosenburg raw but yeah his win percentage is crazy considering his level of opponents
Old 07-23-2017, 01:33 PM   #266
Destro
Waxy Gordon

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Destro is not the worst person
I had a great time at this shit, possibly the best event I've been to and I been to a shitload of em. Aside from the matchups all being dope (with the greatest secret battle matchup anyone could ask for), what really made this event great to go to was how smooth it ran. The battles started at like 5:30 or so, there were no cancellations (hell, there was even an extra battle) and they still finished up before midnight- that's how a battle event should be run. Oh and shouts to the homies @ledge & @AVOCADO. Props to Nikiya for having a major hand in KOTD's best event of the year yet again, I fucking love the MASSacre cards.

Oh and I'm not sure if they mentioned this on the PPV, but Ganik said straight up that Hollow/Diz 1 rounder was "a glorified trailer" because they're going to have a full battle later this year (believe he said in Cali)!
Destro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:53 PM   #267
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
wtf does the other meaning mean?
dancing bullets, like the magic bullet - Kennedy assassination, deep conspiratorial illuminati bars from the Don DNA or just an absolute shitshow of a reach as per
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 02:11 PM   #268
BattleRapResume

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
BattleRapResume is not the worst person
Kinda meh event overall despite the build-up. Here's my thoughts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ez9...ature=youtu.be
Old 07-23-2017, 02:45 PM   #269
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhotazice View Post
Chilla and Mac battle of the night EASY, people who take their shit serious.
Lol in the building that was probably the second to worst battle, had the worst energy of the night
Old 07-23-2017, 02:50 PM   #270
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
In the building I had

Ok battles
Illmac 2-1
Clips 2-1
Suge 2-1
Factz 9-0

Good battles
Charron 2-1
Jimz 2-1

Really good battles
Bigg K 3-0 no body
Hollow 1-0
Arsonal 2-1
Old 07-23-2017, 11:13 PM   #271
Hail

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Hail is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakneck View Post
In the building I had

Ok battles
Illmac 2-1
Clips 2-1
Suge 2-1
Factz 9-0

Good battles
Charron 2-1
Jimz 2-1

Really good battles
Bigg K 3-0 no body
Hollow 1-0
Arsonal 2-1
I see you're from the twin cities. Are there every any decent events in the midwest? The closer to Milwaukee the better.
Hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 11:14 PM   #272
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakneck View Post
In the building I had

Charron 2-1

plz stop

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 01:06 AM   #273
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
dancing bullets, like the magic bullet - Kennedy assassination, deep conspiratorial illuminati bars from the Don DNA or just an absolute shitshow of a reach as per
lol wtf
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 02:36 AM   #274
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Can someone please transcribe the audience heckling towards Daylyt? especially in the 3rd, at one point someone in the audience says something like "it's a handout" Mickey then points him out and says "thank you". Not fully sure but would be appreciated.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 05:10 AM   #275
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Hollow is so good...
Old 07-24-2017, 07:51 AM   #276
Emancee

Any news for the Massacre GZ card?
Old 07-24-2017, 07:53 AM   #277
Emancee

I heard Esem vs Dunsh was fire. Slight edge to Dunsh, but highly debatable.

Also Times vs Saynt was cancelled as Times didn't turn up to the venue.
Old 07-24-2017, 02:09 PM   #278
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
I had a great time at this shit, possibly the best event I've been to and I been to a shitload of em. Aside from the matchups all being dope (with the greatest secret battle matchup anyone could ask for), what really made this event great to go to was how smooth it ran. The battles started at like 5:30 or so, there were no cancellations (hell, there was even an extra battle) and they still finished up before midnight- that's how a battle event should be run. Oh and shouts to the homies @ledge & @AVOCADO. Props to Nikiya for having a major hand in KOTD's best event of the year yet again, I fucking love the MASSacre cards.

Oh and I'm not sure if they mentioned this on the PPV, but Ganik said straight up that Hollow/Diz 1 rounder was "a glorified trailer" because they're going to have a full battle later this year (believe he said in Cali)!

yeeee

nice finally meeting you brother
Old 07-24-2017, 02:11 PM   #279
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
any day two updates?
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 03:04 PM   #280
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
any day two updates?
had to dip to tend to a sick family member

apparently, all i heard was the 2v2 was really good as well as dunsh v esem

Tags
55357, 56873, 8207, jimzvsdna, kotd, mass3