Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement Iron Solomon ruined Massacre

Old 07-26-2017, 08:20 AM   #41
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpac187 View Post
So he's fine with the shit Pat sad about Marv's brother, or what Diz sad about DNA's mom, but when it offends him it's too much???

Iron is a clown for what he said tbf but this is weird.
he's not a battler , he's the man paying this guy
Old 07-26-2017, 08:53 AM   #42
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Who cares if there was any malice intended. It's so fucked up to bring shit like that up; especially in a public place where it's being recorded on video for entertainment. Iron should have talked to Nikiya beforehand and asked him how he felt about it.

Some people in Nikiya's position wouldn't have a problem being brought up in that way, others would

Using people's misfortune as fodder for lines is lame IMO... Even wishing ill upon Ars's daughter is fucked up, although I understand why Iron wanted to turn the disrespectful shit back around on Ars

People are watching battles to be entertained and have fun. Depressing shit like that shouldn't even be brought up at all IMO. And I'm generally not a fan of a family's business being brought into a battle
The way I see it he was actually on Nikiyas side basically saying I wish Nikiyas kid didn't have this and yours did. If anything Ars should be more pissed. That being said the whole thing was in poor taste and I can see how it might of struck a nerve, especially if him baby momma was there.

If Solomon refused to apologise knowing the two were genuinely upset over what he said than he's a bitch. Other than that his only real crime was spitting a shitty verse.

For the record I'd also like to add that I've been pretty critical of Nikiya in the past but I actually respect him a lot more knowing what he must be going through and I'm sure other people in the community are the same so if anything good can be made of this situation then there's that.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:11 AM   #43
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
The way I see it he was actually on Nikiyas side basically saying I wish Nikiyas kid didn't have this and yours did. If anything Ars should be more pissed. That being said the whole thing was in poor taste and I can see how it might of struck a nerve, especially if him baby momma was there.

If Solomon refused to apologise knowing the two were genuinely upset over what he said than he's a bitch. Other than that his only real crime was spitting a shitty verse.

For the record I'd also like to add that I've been pretty critical of Nikiya in the past but I actually respect him a lot more knowing what he must be going through and I'm sure other people in the community are the same so if anything good can be made of this situation then there's that.
Ya he was def on Nikiyas side... But it was shitty to bring him into the battle and put a spotlight on Nikiyas family troubles just to make a point. Imagine how you would feel in Nikiya and his wife's shoes.. In that moment, you don't feel supported by Solomon you just feel shocked that suddenly you have a spotlight on you and all your troubles are exposed for the world to see

SOlomon took Nikiya's side but he also publically announced a very sensitive and personal detail about Nikiya's daughter without permission. And those details are nobody's business but Nikiya and his family's.

You and I shouldn't even know about those troubles unless Nikiya or his family choose to confide in us... But we know, because Solomon felt entitled to declare it to the world at a rap battle

If Ars had said something to make fun of Nikiya's daughter for some reason, it would be different, because the line was already crossed, but by bringing it up Solomon crossed that line himself
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:12 AM   #44
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
pretty fucking stupid from Iron, you don't need to wish a brain tumour on anyone's daughter (i.e. that's a choice you made, you could wish cystic fibrosis on their cat, senility on their auntie, down's syndrome on their brother etc.) he made a specific choice to choose that condition. Then to garner more reaction he chose to use the real life situation of, as I understand it, the major financier of that event and KOTD broadly - dumb and disrespectful,

I'm even sympathetic to Diz overreacting to Marv's n-word stuff after - do these fools realise saying something on camera is different than saying it in private, that there should be a distinction between the public and private realms.

Last edited by Cuntoffs are Jumps; 07-26-2017 at 10:12 AM. Reason: reason
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:19 AM   #45
Cuntoffs are Jumps

and also best wishes to Nikiya and his family cos that sounds a fucking horrendous situation to deal with
Old 07-26-2017, 09:33 AM   #46
Kou

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Kou is not the worst person
It could of easily been avoided in a 10 second conversation before the battle:

Iron: Can I talk about your daughter?
Nikiya: No fucking way.
Kou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:48 AM   #47
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
I suppose he was trying to make a point against Ars' "I'll dig your dead grandmother back up, saw her head off and fuck her skull" verses. Not actually wishing anything on any kid or trying to disrespect anyone. Then again, Solomon has always seemed a pretty terrible judge of his own material.
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 10:11 AM   #48
Cuntoffs are Jumps

I am surprised by the lack of judgement shown by the man who launched the ever popular Iron Kike Tyson t-shirt line
Old 07-26-2017, 10:56 AM   #49
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
I am surprised by the lack of judgement shown by the man who launched the ever popular Iron Kike Tyson t-shirt line
this x1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 10:57 AM   #50
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post

or this classic
Old 07-26-2017, 10:57 AM   #51
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post

the reason rmbva's so dead is because literally everyone good left to go to this chatroom
you are too cool for school.

Quote:
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:16 AM   #52
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
you are too cool for school.

Dre Dennis don't smile upon you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
u might pocket check erik but u wouldnt pull up on t top, the nigga built like a uzi in human forms
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormFromOTBVA View Post
your 5 sigs look horrendous
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 12:21 PM   #53
eapoe

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
eapoe is a PY Poster
He's not whack all of a sudden for it. It was a whack bar and he clearly feels bad or it. Stop with this bandwagon shit, it's just retarded.
eapoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:34 PM   #54
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Ken I. Kickett is not the worst person
Uhm...

Its "battle" rap. Aint nobody safe.

Foh.

1. Pesci choked, he didn't plan it.
2. WRC tapes were not stolen, they were recorded over and no one wanted to admit it.

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Ken I. Kickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:50 PM   #55
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Ya he was def on Nikiyas side... But it was shitty to bring him into the battle and put a spotlight on Nikiyas family troubles just to make a point. Imagine how you would feel in Nikiya and his wife's shoes.. In that moment, you don't feel supported by Solomon you just feel shocked that suddenly you have a spotlight on you and all your troubles are exposed for the world to see

SOlomon took Nikiya's side but he also publically announced a very sensitive and personal detail about Nikiya's daughter without permission. And those details are nobody's business but Nikiya and his family's.

You and I shouldn't even know about those troubles unless Nikiya or his family choose to confide in us... But we know, because Solomon felt entitled to declare it to the world at a rap battle
This exactly.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:04 PM   #56
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by eapoe View Post
He's not whack all of a sudden for it. It was a whack bar and he clearly feels bad or it. Stop with this bandwagon shit, it's just retarded.
hey dont use that word!!!

bar is sad and distasteful but he said sorry...ive heard much worse i.e. real deal v okwerdz.... i mean its battle rap..wasn't even a bar directed at her but it could have been...becuz the whole point of the sport is saying the meanest thing

obviously it affected Nikiya but idk seems more like an issue between them two than an issue fans should be mad about
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 03:05 PM   #57
thagodzombie

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
thagodzombie is a PY Poster
Absolutely don't condone it, but it wasn't really top secret, Nikaya did mention it during a Battlerap resume interview weeks ago. That being said, gotta edit those bars out when the footage drops. way offside and should never have been mentioned.

Last edited by thagodzombie; 07-26-2017 at 03:16 PM.
thagodzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 03:56 PM   #58
Ayo!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ayo! is a PY Poster
I think you niggas are missing it.

The individual that took the most issue with it was Nikiya's wife. It wasn't necessarily because it was mentioned either. It's because it was wished on someone else's daughter. Having been through that situation herself, the last thing Nikiya's wife is going to condone is wishing that type of struggle on anyone else. Rap or not, she snapped and put that doughboy to shame. Leave children out of it!
Ayo! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:07 PM   #59
Trylemma

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Trylemma is a PY Poster
Stupid lines but clearly not as offensive as making fun of someone's retarded brother (which, by today's battle rap standards, really isn't so much "shocking" as boring. I mean if 2nd graders do it, it isn't that special, no pun.)

If the only harm done is bringing to light the fact that your daughter has/had a tumor though, you can't really be caught extremely off guard. When you throw yourself into an arena based around verbal attacks (with a history of digging up your personal life,) you have to expect such shit. Especially when you throw yourself into the online portion of the community and appear in front of the camera.
Trylemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:15 PM   #60
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trylemma View Post
If the only harm done is bringing to light the fact that your daughter has/had a tumor though, you can't really be caught extremely off guard. When you throw yourself into an arena based around verbal attacks (with a history of digging up your personal life,) you have to expect such shit. Especially when you throw yourself into the online portion of the community and appear in front of the camera.
yea i don't condone the line but i agree.
acidzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:18 PM   #61
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
I mean...not trying to be insensitive and I see both sides, but if it was really such devastating and sensitive information that the sheer mention of it in public could cause such an outrage, why did he smile twice on the footage while Iron was saying it and also how did Iron even find out then?

Clearly he let it be known to more than a few people if it got to Iron, and even then, the way Iron framed it (albeit poorly) it clearly wasn't meant in a malicious way against nicky.

It wasn't until Nikaya started checking his phone, which I imagine was his wife losing her shit, that he even looked mildly upset.

Didn't seem to give a fuck at all on day 2 as he was standing behind Xcel laughing at his cancer bars for Oops...just saying.

Not at all condoning it and it was still a shit angle executed very poorly, but come on man.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:25 PM   #62
KebertXela
after school pottery star

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
KebertXela is not the worst person
Ars talks about Fabs kid and fab is a bitch for not reacting. Ars talks about Nicole's kid and Nicole is a bitch for reacting.

Didn't some one say "this isn't hip hop, this shits not fun" in a battle? That quote applies here more than anywhere else
KebertXela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 05:05 PM   #63
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
hey dont use that word!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
becuz the whole point of the sport is saying the meanest thing
Seriously, how do you reconcile these 2 opinions? I mean, do you honestly not see them being in direct conflict with each other, or does it just not matter to you unless it effects you, personally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom HAAANHKS View Post
Didn't seem to give a fuck at all on day 2 as he was standing behind Xcel laughing at his cancer bars for Oops...just saying.
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 05:27 PM   #64
grandgroove

grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
I can't believe Iron Solomon had the ball to say something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
grandgroove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 05:32 PM   #65
grandgroove

grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post

(This is my way of treading water with such a messy situation. Peace to Nikiya. Family first !)

grandgroove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 05:39 PM   #66
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AustraliaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AustraliaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Australia
what a poor decision

also I never realized until today that iron really looks like he could be ftm
WallaceBread is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 05:48 PM   #67
SpecialOh

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Seriously, how do you reconcile these 2 opinions? I mean, do you honestly not see them being in direct conflict with each other, or does it just not matter to you unless it effects you, personally?
hey if it were up to me battle rap would be 100% about rainbows and butterflies its just not the way its ever been
Old 07-26-2017, 05:48 PM   #68
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
Dre Dennis don't smile upon you
Downward
Light
Output
Ratio

Quote:
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
Old 07-26-2017, 06:27 PM   #69
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by thagodzombie View Post
Absolutely don't condone it, but it wasn't really top secret, Nikaya did mention it during a Battlerap resume interview weeks ago.
This definitely changes a few things. Don't be putting that shit out there if someone bringing it up (not even in a disrespectful way but in a way that's actually giving you props might I add) is going to upset you and your wife so much. If it was something that was told to Solomon in confidence that would be a completely different thing.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 07:00 PM   #70
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo! View Post
I think you niggas are missing it.

The individual that took the most issue with it was Nikiya's wife. It wasn't necessarily because it was mentioned either. It's because it was wished on someone else's daughter. Having been through that situation herself, the last thing Nikiya's wife is going to condone is wishing that type of struggle on anyone else. Rap or not, she snapped and put that doughboy to shame. Leave children out of it!
White people shouldnt be saying nigga.

You are a white person.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 07:08 PM   #71
st0ned
Contributor

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
st0ned is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom HAAANHKS View Post
I mean...not trying to be insensitive and I see both sides, but if it was really such devastating and sensitive information that the sheer mention of it in public could cause such an outrage, why did he smile twice on the footage while Iron was saying it and also how did Iron even find out then?

Clearly he let it be known to more than a few people if it got to Iron, and even then, the way Iron framed it (albeit poorly) it clearly wasn't meant in a malicious way against nicky.

It wasn't until Nikaya started checking his phone, which I imagine was his wife losing her shit, that he even looked mildly upset.

Not at all condoning it and it was still a shit angle executed very poorly, but come on man.
This one I'd like to respond to because you made some points that I definitely feel need to be cleared up.

I absolutely understand that iron wasn't taking a shot at me or my family. I also know that battle rap is a cruel world and that peoples personal shit gets brought up all the time. That's why I kept my composure, I wasn't happy about him bringing it up, but it didn't hit me the same way it hit my wife. She is a different story, it wasn't that this was a secret that nobody was supposed to know, it's that she didn't want our child's situation used for shock value in a battle. I support my wife and her feelings 100%. Yes you saw me at day 2, and yes there were times I was able to get lost in the moment and enjoy myself, but if you were there you also saw I was not my normal happy self. I was trying to process the situation and still close out the weekend of my event.

I wish no ill will towards iron and he's not the reason I'm taking a step back, this situation is only making my step back a little further for now

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
st0ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 07:26 PM   #72
Ayo!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ayo! is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KebertXela View Post
Didn't some one say "this isn't hip hop, this shits not fun" in a battle? That quote applies here more than anywhere else
You know damn well who said that.
Ayo! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:10 PM   #73
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
Downward
Light
Output
Ratio
I miss DLOR :-/
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 11:44 PM   #74
Trylemma

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Trylemma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
This one I'd like to respond to because you made some points that I definitely feel need to be cleared up.

I absolutely understand that iron wasn't taking a shot at me or my family. I also know that battle rap is a cruel world and that peoples personal shit gets brought up all the time. That's why I kept my composure, I wasn't happy about him bringing it up, but it didn't hit me the same way it hit my wife. She is a different story, it wasn't that this was a secret that nobody was supposed to know, it's that she didn't want our child's situation used for shock value in a battle. I support my wife and her feelings 100%. Yes you saw me at day 2, and yes there were times I was able to get lost in the moment and enjoy myself, but if you were there you also saw I was not my normal happy self. I was trying to process the situation and still close out the weekend of my event.

I wish no ill will towards iron and he's not the reason I'm taking a step back, this situation is only making my step back a little further for now

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It sort of sounds like you're taking responsibility for a lot of your wife's anger. If that's the case, then respect to you and your decision.

You knowingly got involved in the era of battle rap where dudes openly take shots at opponent's family members, you actively became a "face" of the KOTD community, you made your daughter's case publicly known knowing the context in which you were in, and I'd find it hard to believe that you didn't know your wife would become upset had a line like Iron's been said. I'm glad you realize that this weighs heavily on you.
Trylemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:24 AM   #75
everybody knows
kotrafd

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
everybody knows is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post

I see you bro
everybody knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 02:04 AM   #76
TOPR Holiday
VIP

TOPR Holiday is not the worst person
So let me get this strait, dude puts a shitload of money up for his hobby which his wife supports and then a bad bar about a ridiculously personal and horrible thing in dudes life gets brought up in a battle he has nothing to do with other than paying for, it infuriated his wife, people are saying its his fault, and people still don't understand why he's taking a step back? I guess yall motherfuckers ain't married.
TOPR Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 02:07 AM   #77
TOPR Holiday
VIP

TOPR Holiday is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trylemma View Post
It sort of sounds like you're taking responsibility for a lot of your wife's anger. If that's the case, then respect to you and your decision.

You knowingly got involved in the era of battle rap where dudes openly take shots at opponent's family members, you actively became a "face" of the KOTD community, you made your daughter's case publicly known knowing the context in which you were in, and I'd find it hard to believe that you didn't know your wife would become upset had a line like Iron's been said. I'm glad you realize that this weighs heavily on you.
OMG what a dick LMAO
TOPR Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 04:44 AM   #78
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
damn I'm still so conflicted on this
acidzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 05:13 AM   #79
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Iron is not whack all of a sudden. Iron been whack for years and for too many reasons to remember them all
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 05:54 AM   #80
SpecialOh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPR Holiday View Post
and people still don't understand why he's taking a step back? I guess yall motherfuckers ain't married.
after his explanation i dont get it..hes not mad wifey is

why not just leave her home once every few months not like u out watchin battles err day