Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
While we're on the topic of battle rap being ruined, let's talk about the yung repubs

Old 07-28-2017, 08:37 AM   #1
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
While we're on the topic of battle rap being ruined, let's talk about the yung repubs

So an esteemed confederate put me on to this battle earlier...

Not cuz he was tryna start something, but because he's a cool dude and thought it'd be relevant to my interests

Now originally, I thought that this particular alt-right battle rap movement was being mostly tongue-in-cheek and "exuberant" with their gimmick. Wishful thinking, I guess. It's become more and more clear that they're on some serious SJW shit. I gotta say, I'm really not fucking with this politicizing battle rap business.

Guy literally starts off the battle shouting out Donald Trump. I'm
not making this up. I don't remember a single battle, in 8 years, of anyone shouting out the last president, or any time BEFORE of other previous presidents being praised before the someone goes into their verse. For a second, think about how weird that is...

But the weirdness doesnt end there. The guy must make it clear to everyone that he's a proud republican. And he's doing this while participating in an art form created by urban young minorities, which in part, was informed by, and a reaction to oppressive republican policies of the 80s.

Do you guys want to know Tay Roc's opinion on the US / syria conflict?

Wanna hear what Pat Stay has to say about the technological singularity?

Ever wonder about Dre Dennis' thoughts on heliocentric vs geocentric earth?

Ok, that last one was a bad example, I'm sure we've all wondered about that, BUT THE POINT IS, can u imagine if that was their whole gimmick? And the guys I mentioned are actual names in the game. Imagine if that weird shit was the core of their identity as battle rappers. Imagine what kind of people that content would attract and would cheer for that. Imagine if those random things went against the essence of hip hop culture.

Ijs, u can be a capitalist warmonger, a transcendentalist, a flat-earther, even an alt-right /nationalist dude, but do u gotta bring it into battle rap? This isn't the platform for that stuff imo. Wait! I got an idea I think Trump fans should be on board with: how about we start an unofficial "don't ask; don't tell" rule for battle rap? Because this young republican shit really makes it seem like they're on some crazy crusade (or a social justice war, if u will) against hip hop culture. It's like they wanna subvert and appropriate it. It's not even that the content is objectionable, wholesale, it's more that the concept, itself, goes against everything the culture stands for. Which is why I say it's the type of shit that's ruining battle rap.
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 08:45 AM   #2
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Btw, what's the name of the head ice song in the beginning?

Quote:
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
Old 07-28-2017, 08:45 AM   #3
Scartown

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
Hey, let's shout out a guy who is against everything the people whom have influenced this artform that I am currently using stood for.

People are idiots gp
Scartown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 09:37 AM   #4
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Bringing politics into any form of entertainment is usually a bad idea.
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 09:44 AM   #5
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
I'm guessing that was Wird of Pley but I haven't seen the battle. I only watched one of his battles (vs Urban) and he had a few decent lines but was mostly awkward to watch.

I can't even tell if all of them are genuine republicans or just "trolling" but either way they are obnoxious dickheads. I don't normally bother to comment on it because they seem to live for that kind of reaction.

John Welshmeir is one of them, says it all really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 10:11 AM   #6
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Genuinely don't have a clue who you are talking about. Plan to keep it that way.

Remember the patented Emancee Battlerap Enjoyment Method: ignore every battle except major ones on big leagues that you have heard were good and refuse to believe anything on a minor league exists.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 10:42 AM   #7
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Genuinely don't have a clue who you are talking about. Plan to keep it that way.

Remember the patented Emancee Battlerap Enjoyment Method: ignore every battle except major ones on big leagues that you have heard were good and refuse to believe anything on a minor league exists.
I generally subscribe to the above method - GENERALISATION ALERT but this interests me cos the Trump admin vaguely (or not so vaguely) white supremacist, Bannon, Sessions etc. but pro free speech whereas the left who traditionally white rappers supported (because through hip-hop they learned POC were oppressed blah blah) now try to monitor / penalise speech through political correctness.

Thus you get the alt-right white battle rapper, cos even (or especially - YG, Snoop etc.) within hip-hop it's not politically correct to love Trump.

MAGA faggots
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 10:42 AM   #8
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-28-2017, 12:09 PM   #9
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The very idea of anwhole battle rap being based on a political standpoint would have been laughed off stage like 5 years ago battle rap's weird now. I blame facebook forums gassing these rappers up tbh they get a healthy dose of reality on sites like Rmbva or even rapmusic back in the day
Old 07-28-2017, 12:24 PM   #10
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
no problem with them being republicans. no problem with them even making it a gimmick either. i thought it was silly and actually found it humorous for a little while. but for people contributing and participating in hip-hop (black) culture, some of them are pretty clueless towards the black experience in america. i don't know if it's having too much pride to agree with "cucks," an inability to understand the concept of subjective experience, or naiveté. regardless, it's weird.

Last edited by peace; 07-28-2017 at 12:27 PM.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 01:04 PM   #11
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2889 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
It's because of Talkback that this exists. If anyone tried to start a movement like Yung Republicans on this site, they'd get mocked mercilessly, which is why even posters here who are Yung Republicans avoid it. On Rapmusic this would've been mocked. on OTBVA this would be mocked. In Unbias, Angryfan, and basically any other Facebook group, it would be mocked. Even the Ruin Your Day group doesn't have any of it.

It's just a movement of bored white people reacting to progressive politics that are opposed to their viewpoints--stuck in a 90s sitcom view of race and gender--being challenged. While most people gained empathy and knowledge of others' experience through either reading or getting to know other humans, the Yung Republicans seem to have missed the boat on growing up. That, and they make false equivalences whenever possible and refuse to in any way acknowledge privilege.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 01:14 PM   #12
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
it's pretty fucking embarrassing. not sure it should really be acknowledged tho. are any of them averaging 100,000 views a battle or anything relevant? probably 1?
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 01:54 PM   #13
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Youre right that battling is really not the platform for that very well put. The dre sennis part killed me too hahaha. That being said i like the young republicans but dont like them using their political affiliation as a their defining characteristic. I also am a republican albeit im not thrilled with this Trump circus and fully understand that regardless of who is president the country largely remains the same. Im often embarassed with the republican party ie) anti-abortion and environmental policies... but im socially conservative and a staunch constitutionalist. Even with that said i think wird of pley came off like an idiot in that.

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 03:33 PM   #14
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Btw, what's the name of the head ice song in the beginning?
https://soundcloud.com/head-i-c-e/l-...t-e-q-head-ice
Old 07-28-2017, 04:09 PM   #15
GetPaid

GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
I generally subscribe to the above method - GENERALISATION ALERT but this interests me cos the Trump admin vaguely (or not so vaguely) white supremacist, Bannon, Sessions etc. but pro free speech whereas the left who traditionally white rappers supported (because through hip-hop they learned POC were oppressed blah blah) now try to monitor / penalise speech through political correctness.
Don't think this is true, personally. Are the people preventing Kaepernick from getting a job for being politically incorrect considered left-wing? Did Steve King's Democratic challenger drop out of their race because of death threats from the left? Didn't Trump's lawyers argue that protestors have no right to dissenting views at his rallies?

I think the right has done a much better job of framing their opposition as anti-free speech though, for sure. They hide behind "free speech" because it's the best way to get away with expressing bigoted opinions but do they really want free speech? I doubt it.

The sad part to me is both the Democrats and the Republicans (not synonymous with the left and the right, I agree) are anti-free speech frauds who tried to sponsor a bill making it a felony to support BDS before backlash hit. Now that is some anti-free speech, politically correct shit.

But to the point of the post, I think politics is a pretty broad category and don't necessarily mind it in battle rap. Not really trying to hear about Dizaster's view on a soda tax, sure, but what B Dot does in battles could be considered politics, no? I think my issue is more just that people are using battle rap to promote anti-black people or things which is pretty fucked up considering the origins of rap.

Also, hell no 6000GP, if a battler could make the technological singularity into a fire punchline I'd be all for it lol.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 04:32 PM   #16
Cuntoffs are Jumps

this'shit's'on'da'i9nternet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
Don't think this is true, personally. Are the people preventing Kaepernick from getting a job for being politically incorrect considered left-wing? Did Steve King's Democratic challenger drop out of their race because of death threats from the left? Didn't Trump's lawyers argue that protestors have no right to dissenting views at his rallies?

I think the right has done a much better job of framing their opposition as anti-free speech though, for sure. They hide behind "free speech" because it's the best way to get away with expressing bigoted opinions but do they really want free speech? I doubt it.

The sad part to me is both the Democrats and the Republicans (not synonymous with the left and the right, I agree) are anti-free speech frauds who tried to sponsor a bill making it a felony to support BDS before backlash hit. Now that is some anti-free speech, politically correct shit.

But to the point of the post, I think politics is a pretty broad category and don't necessarily mind it in battle rap. Not really trying to hear about Dizaster's view on a soda tax, sure, but what B Dot does in battles could be considered politics, no? I think my issue is more just that people are using battle rap to promote anti-black people or things which is pretty fucked up considering the origins of rap.

Also, hell no 6000GP, if a battler could make the technological singularity into a fire punchline I'd be all for it lol.
agree with what you're saying - but again donning my favourite simplification/generalisation cape, the people running around the internet calling people faggots etc. are the PJW, R/Pol or people that would identify as alt-right, or just trolls or whatever. so it's in simplified internet terms that I use right and left (faggot, n-bomb whatevs vs intersectional, blah blah) + if you're a white battle rapper (running around the internet) and don't acknowledge white people's privilege, I can see how you could use that to your advantage in battles, e.g. Megadef vs Ncredible skirts that line and so did nearly all of Ron's stuff (what you're able to say about race as a white rapper)

And to don my cliche cloak now, I couldn't give a fuck if you identify as republican trans lizard person etc. as long as what you say and how you said it is dope

MAGA
Old 07-28-2017, 04:42 PM   #17
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
I think my issue is more just that people are using battle rap to promote anti-black people or things which is pretty fucked up considering the origins of rap.
I don't think anyone explicitly is doing this though and meaning it + if someone was to future opponents would rip them to shreds

Last edited by Cuntoffs are Jumps; 07-28-2017 at 05:15 PM. Reason: lose wimpy disclaimer
Old 07-28-2017, 05:16 PM   #18
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
It's because of Talkback that this exists. If anyone tried to start a movement like Yung Republicans on this site, they'd get mocked mercilessly, which is why even posters here who are Yung Republicans avoid it. On Rapmusic this would've been mocked. on OTBVA this would be mocked. In Unbias, Angryfan, and basically any other Facebook group, it would be mocked. Even the Ruin Your Day group doesn't have any of it.

It's just a movement of bored white people reacting to progressive politics that are opposed to their viewpoints--stuck in a 90s sitcom view of race and gender--being challenged. While most people gained empathy and knowledge of others' experience through either reading or getting to know other humans, the Yung Republicans seem to have missed the boat on growing up. That, and they make false equivalences whenever possible and refuse to in any way acknowledge privilege.
Its kind of mocked on Talkback as well so I don't think that group can be blamed for the Yung Republicans

I think it kind of began and grows as a troll group. They seem to know and relish the idea of being the bad guys of the culture.

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 05:21 PM   #19
thatguy

Mentioned: 765 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

To try and get inside the heads of people like this, it seems to me that the mockery - deserving or not - is the reason why they choose to signal to each other. If you're a trump supporter in battle rap, chances are you mostly exist in a place where your peers are very opposed to your beliefs. To get back to GP's point about 'whens the last time you heard a president shouted out in battle rap' - my take is that's them signaling to their 'silent majority' (not actually a majority, I know) to let others know they aren't alone. Same goes for the pepe avatars etc. Maybe I should let an actual trump supporter confirm if I'm right, but that's my take.

It's unfortunate that a lot of people were completely consumed by the polarization of the last election, and right/left seems to have become the major identity of more people than ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 05:23 PM   #20
GetPaid

GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
I don't think anyone explicitly is doing this though and meaning it + if someone was to future opponents would rip them to shreds
Agreed, besides one notable exception who this site has already talked about enough, it's generally not explicit. I honestly don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Old 07-28-2017, 05:25 PM   #21
GetPaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
To try and get inside the heads of people like this, it seems to me that the mockery - deserving or not - is the reason why they choose to signal to each other. If you're a trump supporter in battle rap, chances are you mostly exist in a place where your peers are very opposed to your beliefs. To get back to GP's point about 'whens the last time you heard a president shouted out in battle rap' - my take is that's them signaling to their 'silent majority' (not actually a majority, I know) to let others know they aren't alone. Same goes for the pepe avatars etc. Maybe I should let an actual trump supporter confirm if I'm right, but that's my take.

It's unfortunate that a lot of people were completely consumed by the polarization of the last election, and right/left seems to have become the major identity of more people than ever.
I do remember Smack making some sort of political endorsement though in an intro, it might have even be a separately recorded intro played before the battle...was it for the 2016 election? I forgot. Maybe it was for something else.
Old 07-28-2017, 05:28 PM   #22
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Thank you for finally saying it GP. Those dickheads make me even more embarrassed and disgusted to be a part of battle rap (as if the rest TB doesn't fill that void). Talkback does give them a platform to spew their BS and influence clueless battle fans to support their garbage values and attitude. I left the FB groups cause of them. They represent everything Hip Hop stands against and I much rather be a backpacker any day over being an insufferable asshole, or YR.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 01:59 AM   #23
r3flex

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r3flex is not the worst person
Just whoop their ass. I'm sure none got hands.
r3flex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 05:02 AM   #24
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 344 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
I actually enjoyed this battle,,and the Yung Republicans do have alot of talent in thier camp..but I watch battles to get away from all the current politcal insanity. Its hella weird imo to have a political battle rap click. ,,,its even weirder to see canadians claiming YR like wtf? Their presence in Talkback has definitely made alot of white battle fans comfortable saying some stupid shit

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 05:02 AM   #25
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

plus fuck Trump..like seriously fuck that dude

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 07-29-2017, 06:31 AM   #26
6000GP
tupac back

Ya, idk about this talkback business, I got banned from there hella long ago. But politicizing battle rap this way, to me, seems like taking someone else's expensive bath towel and using them to wipe ur ass. That's not what it's for, and that's not how u use it. Why would u disrespect someone's home like that?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-29-2017, 01:56 PM   #27
Profess

Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@6000GP "But politicizing battle rap this way, to me, seems like taking someone else's expensive bath towel and using them to wipe ur ass."

On a related note, I've gone full circle with the band pearl jam. Love, hate, love. What I mean is that originally I liked them. Then when they got political, I felt their influence, but after that I viewed their grandstanding as sneaky and was put off by their music. Years pass, and I remember how much I like the song Not For You. And my opinion on Pearl Jam changes back favorable because if like others have said that music and politics shouldn't mix, then I should be able to separate the two too.
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 02:06 PM   #28
Profess

Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Most republicans I encounter vote the way they do for economic reasons. For example, certain policies help job security for working people. Many of these are defense jobs. Its worth noting that the young Republicans in battle rap are made up of people being intentionally provocative and their followers. I'm sure you're not saying that the lil repubs represent most non progressive people. Or that most Trump supporters like his image.
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 07:07 PM   #29
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Personally, I blame this thread for creating yung redumblicans...:

https://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=23961

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:32 PM   #30
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
dead @ yung republicans ..... bwahahahaha is that a battle rap clic??

somebody needs to dead ass cap one of these fools mid battle.

the BIGGEST problem in battle rap today is that fools dont feel concerned for their safety during battles no more. these goofy ass nerds getting too fuckin comfortable.

if it was still happening on the corner and the crowd was full of street cats strapped instead of a shed full of bitchass lames in buttfuck canada i guarantee u we wouldnt have faggot ass clicks like the "yung republicans" smfh

Last edited by VAallDAY; 07-29-2017 at 11:39 PM.
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:42 PM   #31
VAallDAY

VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Its kind of mocked on Talkback as well so I don't think that group can be blamed for the Yung Republicans

I think it kind of began and grows as a troll group. They seem to know and relish the idea of being the bad guys of the culture.
get one of those dudes a street status battle
Old 07-30-2017, 12:36 AM   #32
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post

if it was still happening on the corner and the crowd was full of street cats strapped instead of a shed full of bitchass lames in buttfuck canada i guarantee u we wouldnt have faggot ass clicks like the "yung republicans" smfh

Lmaooooooo so true
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 01:31 AM   #33
r3flex

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r3flex is not the worst person
Quote:

the BIGGEST problem in battle rap today is that fools dont feel concerned for their safety during battles no more. these goofy ass nerds getting too fuckin comfortable.

Perfectly said.
r3flex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 03:33 AM   #34
ass2myface

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Quote:

This sounded cool, but do you know any history of what you're talking about? You sounding kind of hypocritical to me, cause I would of loved to see Arsonal come to 5th ward Houston Texas or South Acres talking about violating Willie D or Scarfaces kids or mothers in a street battle in 1988 lol... Imagine Goodz talking to Freddie Foxx the way he did to T-Top in NY on a corner wow...

The YR's are corny as hell, but don't act like more street oriented battle cats don't use the safety angle also
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:54 AM   #35
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
This sounded cool, but do you know any history of what you're talking about? You sounding kind of hypocritical to me, cause I would of loved to see Arsonal come to 5th ward Houston Texas or South Acres talking about violating Willie D or Scarfaces kids or mothers in a street battle in 1988 lol... Imagine Goodz talking to Freddie Foxx the way he did to T-Top in NY on a corner wow...

The YR's are corny as hell, but don't act like more street oriented battle cats don't use the safety angle also
arsonal said what he said in fabs town right in front of fabs ppl.. they coulda done whatever they wanted to that man but htey chose to not fuck up their money

this weirdo obelix lookin faggot in the video is only able to exist in an environment full of canuck weirdos and nerds, that stupid shit wouldnt fly anywhere else

like i said, get that bitch a street status battle and lets see how he does out there lls

Last edited by VAallDAY; 07-30-2017 at 07:02 AM.
Old 07-30-2017, 02:58 PM   #36
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

There's two Yung Republicans battling in the upcoming URL Born Legacy Supreme PGs..Ray Stizzy & Jeffrey

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 07-30-2017, 04:49 PM   #37
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Serious question....

Is this stupid group comprised of all goofy looking white dudes?
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:23 PM   #38
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
There's two Yung Republicans battling in the upcoming URL Born Legacy Supreme PGs..Ray Stizzy & Jeffrey
republican trump supporters battling on smack an acronym that stands for "streets, music, arts, culture, knowledge

damn times have changed
Old 07-30-2017, 10:03 PM   #39
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
That's there prerogative I guess.

Jeffrey is alright, he sounds like Goodz but white.

Let's just see how far they take this political angle.

"OH IS THAT SOME KINDA SHOT AT ME CUZ IM A TRUMP SUPPORTER?!?!" Bwahahahahahaha
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 10:04 PM   #40
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

Boy this got weird quickly....
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote