Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Someone who is not lazy, please transcribe Lux vs Arsonal

Old 08-09-2017, 12:48 PM   #41
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin Ben View Post
Yeah just like that. Seasoned fans know what it is, the crowd aren't too much of a distraction for us.
JC has never beaten a top tier opponent
Old 08-09-2017, 09:20 PM   #42
Topgunz

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Topgunz is not the worst person
Quote:
Yeah just like that. Seasoned fans know what it is, the crowd aren't too much of a distraction for us.
You're creating a whole new argument to deflect my post.

Where in my post did I talk about the crowds?

Smh
Topgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:26 PM   #43
Topgunz

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
He knows that.

But instead of having an actual argument, he pretends to be cool online using words like "seasoned".
Old 08-09-2017, 09:29 PM   #44
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICeeZeeI View Post
The point of battle rap is to say the rudest most unbelievable shit to your opponent a fight with words. All that man poem shit is fucking garbage.
No!

That is one direction you can take in battle rap. That might even be your favorite part of battle rap. But not the point of battle rap. The point is to test your skills versus an opponent using the skillset of rapping.

How you choose to angle it is up to you
I think there needs to be more than just being rude.
What about actual rap ability and lyricism

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:29 PM   #45
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Fair enough, I thought you meant on here. I haven't really seen much of the commentary on this battle outside of this site.
Oh its bad

A lot of the normal shit tho: the real heads giving Ars his credit but coming to terms after experiencing Lux's on cam effect now
Some stil giving Ars the win
then the daddy issues/deal with insecurities/ I hate the smartest kid in the class types clinging to "sin say" and such for dear life
ya know, par for the course
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:31 PM   #46
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
No!

That is one direction you can take in battle rap. That might even be your favorite part of battle rap. But not the point of battle rap. The point is to test your skills versus an opponent using the skillset of rapping.

How you choose to angle it is up to you
I think there needs to be more than just being rude.
What about actual rap ability and lyricism
this needed said
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:34 PM   #47
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

I swear ppl who hate on Lux just dont understand him and want basic shit

Old 08-09-2017, 10:09 PM   #48
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Lux is washed up get over yourself.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:13 PM   #49
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
member since 2013 still a newbie

FOH. Its BATTLE rap not poem rap you square. Ars's rounds was battle rap.

"Peter pan from neverland" You call that hot? I bet you wear womans panties with a finger deep in your asshole.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 10:36 AM   #50
Assassin Ben

Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
Daylyt
Charlie Clips
Tay Roc
Pass

He may not have beaten many top tier opponents but he has beaten a lot of the killers that the Top Tiers are afraid to face. Give credit where it's due

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 10:37 AM   #51
Assassin Ben

Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunz View Post
You're creating a whole new argument to deflect my post.

Where in my post did I talk about the crowds?

Smh
I brought crowds into the argument as it is relevant. You are undermining JC's ability and overstating Lux's current form

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Old 08-10-2017, 11:18 AM   #52
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Daylyt
Charlie Clips
Tay Roc
Pass

He may not have beaten many top tier opponents but he has beaten a lot of the killers that the Top Tiers are afraid to face. Give credit where it's due
Are those four meant to be "the killers that the top tiers are afraid to face" because that's obviously not true of any of those battlers lol.

Clips loses to everyone.

I only go back to Tay Roc vs JC for Roc's 2nd round but I remember it as a clear Tay Roc win.

JC vs Pass was a good battle and you could make a case for JC winning but I think Pass got that one. I didn't feel like JC really beat him in any department and his rounds dragged a bit. I'm a bigger fan of JC than Pass for the record.

I don't even remember him battling Daylyt (was this a good battle?).
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:29 AM   #53
Assassin Ben

Quote:
Are those four meant to be "the killers that the top tiers are afraid to face"
These guys were considered Top Tier when JC faced them

Quote:
Clips loses to everyone.
Maybe now, but that hasn't always been true. Clips was a dope a time and a season ago

Quote:

I only go back to Tay Roc vs JC for Roc's 2nd round but I remember it as a clear Tay Roc win.
Tay Roc was trash in that battle, JC clearly beat him. The URL crowd love to gas Roc and that's what they did

Quote:

JC vs Pass was a good battle and you could make a case for JC winning but I think Pass got that one. I didn't feel like JC really beat him in any department and his rounds dragged a bit. I'm a bigger fan of JC than Pass for the record.

JC washed Day, it was an okay battle. PAss vs JC was dope, a case could be made for both sides winning. I thought JC edged him

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Old 08-10-2017, 12:16 PM   #54
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
These guys were considered Top Tier when JC faced them

Maybe now, but that hasn't always been true. Clips was a dope a time and a season ago

Tay Roc was trash in that battle, JC clearly beat him. The URL crowd love to gas Roc and that's what they did

JC washed Day, it was an okay battle. PAss vs JC was dope, a case could be made for both sides winning. I thought JC edged him
I just remembered that Clips battle. They were both pretty good in that actually. I remember thinking it was the best JC I had seen for awhile.

Tay Roc definitely wasn't trash that battle, can't just put it down to the URL crowd gassing him. "Get close enough, I'll dose you up" scheme still gets quoted in threads about great rounds or schemes. Shoutout @6000GP

The thing about JC is he can be great but he has let himself down alot of times, especially on bigger stages/events, eventually people lose interest. He was on a decent little run again the past year or so but then Big K 3-0d him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:48 PM   #55
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I swear ppl who love Lux just like to pretend they understand his pseudo-intellectual nonsense

See how easy that is
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:29 PM   #56
Assassin Ben

Quote:
I just remembered that Clips battle. They were both pretty good in that actually. I remember thinking it was the best JC I had seen for awhile.

Tay Roc definitely wasn't trash that battle, can't just put it down to the URL crowd gassing him. "Get close enough, I'll dose you up" scheme still gets quoted in threads about great rounds or schemes. Shoutout @6000GP

The thing about JC is he can be great but he has let himself down alot of times, especially on bigger stages/events, eventually people lose interest. He was on a decent little run again the past year or so but then Big K 3-0d him.
I see that Roc battle so differently to some people. I thought it was a poor Roc performance and JC outclassed him. I see the same thing each time I watch it. Guess we'll have to just agree to disagree.

But Bigg K did 3-0 JC...which no one has really done. This speaks volumes of K tbh. The only cats that could beat K at this punching game are: Ave, Rum Nity or O-Red. I suspect that O-red stands the best chance as he as beaten Ave and Rum.

Aside from this JC has the potential to at least warrant a battle with Lux imo, based solely on pen game.

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Old 08-10-2017, 01:31 PM   #57
Assassin Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
pseudo-intellectual nonsense

See how easy that is
repped

This is what I was trying to say. Lux is his worst enemy, he just goes on and on and on

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Old 08-10-2017, 01:35 PM   #58
Topgunz

Quote:
I brought crowds into the argument as it is relevant. You are undermining JC's ability and overstating Lux's current form
More deflection...

Keep it up.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:35 PM   #59
Sky2real

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Are those four meant to be "the killers that the top tiers are afraid to face" because that's obviously not true of any of those battlers lol.

Clips loses to everyone.

Daylyt is not top tier to anyone with a brain, Clips killed Jc, tay roc killed Jc, pass outrapped him but at least Jc held his own in that one.

Never listen to nerdbird ass ass in Ben
Old 08-11-2017, 11:52 AM   #60
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:

Tay Roc was trash in that battle, JC clearly beat him.
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 12:00 PM   #61
Assassin Ben

that Sky2Real mofo is hella weird. Been stalking me for months, I think S2R infatuated with me and my depth of seasoned opinion. I see straight through it

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson

Last edited by Assassin Ben; 08-12-2017 at 09:28 AM.
Old 08-11-2017, 03:35 PM   #62
Sky2real

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Lmao talk to 'em!!!!!
Old 08-12-2017, 08:02 PM   #63
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:

Clips loses to everyone.

Roc's first was kinda crazy too

"I BEAT THIS NIGGA LIKE THE SODA MACHINE WHEN MY DOLLAR'S STUCK!"
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:55 PM   #64
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
I swear ppl who love Lux just like to pretend they understand his pseudo-intellectual nonsense

See how easy that is
Yeah and to some ppl you might be right. But again that doesnt change my point

Tags
8216, 8217, 8230