View Poll Results: Who won?
Dizaster 14 22.22%
Hollow Da Don 49 77.78%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2017, 01:53 PM   #41
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
I don't have any say in whether or not Diz can say the n-word, but Diz closing his round in a long awaited battle against H O L L O W D A D O N with a disjointed freestyle about how he should be allowed to say it is the most hilariously innovative way he's ever shot himself in the foot
Hahaha this killed me youre spot on

As i knew it was approaching bc i read the update thread i was like bracing for the cringe as diz' verse went on and sure enough

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:04 PM   #42
Chk82

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Chk82 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post

Diz saying n word could care less he's Lebanese in NYC arabs latinos black amongst others say it nonstop he's not white don't care
I dunno homey, most parts of NYC I know he would get checked seriously for that shit.
Chk82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:21 PM   #43
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
nah I really think the last quarter of Diz's round was legit horrendous and lost him the battle. even beyond the n-bombination he completely lost control of his round. he had a chance to take that though, he was cooking for a lot of it
For real? What an ass! When I turned off the battle, diz was cooking... why does he have to self-destruct all the time?!

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:39 PM   #44
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Yeah Diz did good for the first bit then fell off.

1 round battles suit him.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:56 PM   #45
Profess

Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
First off, I loved this battle and found both guys entertaining. Thanks for putting this together KOTD and Nikkia. Side note, lets just hope that Iron Soloman's bad manners don't prevent the 3 rounder from coming out, just kidding. Anyway, I edge this one to Diz . And I'm a bit surprised to do so. I might not be being fair to Hollow because I set the bar high for him, but he did stumble off the rip and even tho it seemed like Diz did go over (I haven't counted, has anyone?) The whole almost walking off shit seemed like bitch shit, but that is a tuff situation so I don't seriously downgrade Hollow for it. It shows that Diz respects Hollow and I thought he handled the almost walk off well, when he said soemthing like.. "dont play Hollow." Again, really enjoyed this one.
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 03:08 PM   #46
mek

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
mek is not the worst person
did dizaster just win against hollow? no way, my ears are deceiving me. i cant believe it, hollow mustve just done it for the pay check
mek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 03:40 PM   #47
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Dizaster's only quotable was him saying nigga.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 03:41 PM   #48
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
i will never understand Dizaster's appeal. how the fuck are people saying he won this or even that it was close???

Hollow showed why he's the GOAT yet again. he entertained me more than any performance in the recent past i can remember right now, and he didn't even bring his A-game for most of this.

meantime Diz does some incoherent weird rambling that goes nowhere and sounds _exactly_ the same as he did in 2010. he also seems to be getting more and more autistic as time goes on. what in the fuck was that "you want these kniiiife bars" shit with the weird voice about? why is Dizaster dissing someone else for their music rather than hoping nobody remembers the music he makes? why does he think it's a bad thing Hollow sells merch, and does well with it?

honestly i think the 3-rounder is unnecessary and will be a shitshow but i'll obviously watch Hollow's rounds. i just wish they'd give him someone that can actually challenge him.
This. Exactly this.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:30 PM   #49
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I don't have any say in whether or not Diz can say the n-word, but Diz closing his round in a long awaited battle against H O L L O W D A D O N with a disjointed freestyle about how he should be allowed to say it is the most hilariously innovative way he's ever shot himself in the foot
Best way to sum it up imo. If Diz would have ended it cleanly when everyone was trying to insinuate that he should end, he would have edged it imo. I can't judge 1 rounds, I'd think Hollow won if he went 2nd also cause how entertaining it was overall minus the end. Not only he had to say it, but in the east coast where they snuck him in practically.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:43 PM   #50
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Certain people on this will hate on diz pretend it was one sided and shit. I liked the battle.
Edge to Hollow

Wouldn't mind a 3 rounder. I hate one rounders Especially with two freestylers

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:49 PM   #51
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chk82 View Post
I dunno homey, most parts of NYC I know he would get checked seriously for that shit.
Arabs who grew up around ppl saying it say it....i in no way condone him saying it/could care less. Its an overused word thats one thing im sure of ... whos allowed to use it seems ambiguous at times. Ie) im half spanish and would never dare say it bc im apparently white

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:21 PM   #52
thatguy

Mentioned: 765 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
Hollow complaining about time is the only reason I wouldn't edge it to him by diz didn't rap that long it just felt long because he crams shit in no homo.
@riffic where's that rapping time/crowd reaction stat img you posted?
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:28 PM   #53
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Dizaster 6 19.35%
Hollow Da Don 25 80.65%

@pityposter on suicide watch!!!
Old 08-09-2017, 09:42 PM   #54
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Diz wit the light bag here; good battle tho
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:45 PM   #55
Topgunz

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Topgunz is not the worst person
Every time I give Dizaster a chance, he reminds me why I never ever wanna see another battle of his. Dizaster needs to sit out for a year and reinvent himself.

Hollow won this based off having a better, well structured round.
Topgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:46 PM   #56
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
i dont see how people think Diz won, what gave him the edge to you?

hollow beat him pretty clearly if you ignore the overreacting by the crowd to diz's questionable lines like usual
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:53 PM   #57
Trill Murray

Quote:
lol right? "Living Off of Merch"? like... yeah... he sells clothes...

and the whole set up was that Diz would try to get him in the studio -- correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Diz has never released an album

(Diz also started plugging his Lafioso shit once the battle dropped btwww. Look at you go!)
this

why was he making fun of hollow rapping fast when he battled lux? diz raps fast like that without structure 90% of the time so that angle doesnt really work

quality > quantity
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Old 08-09-2017, 10:09 PM   #58
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Murray View Post
i dont see how people think Diz won, what gave him the edge to you?

hollow beat him pretty clearly if you ignore the overreacting by the crowd to diz's questionable lines like usual
The small minority of idiots that think Diz won couldn't tell you any quotables without going back. They're happy that he finally didn't totally suck and for them, that's enough to begrudgingly give him a win. They're all closet Diz fans that have been too ashamed lately to say he's won a battle on the past four years.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:05 PM   #59
Stolos

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Stolos is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
what in the fuck was that "you want these kniiiife bars" shit with the weird voice about?
In Diz's defense he was referencing what Hollow said to Pat in their 1 rounder

That being said, Diz really only had two quotable in this; and one of them wasn't even aimed at Hollow.
Stolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 02:37 AM   #60
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Thought this Diz was better than usual save for the trademark rambling at the end but he'll never agree to 2-3 minute rounds again so I just assume that's a given. He's probably been writing and re-writing for Hollow for a very long time though so it makes sense.

Still though, his angle about Hollow's music fell very flat to me because all I can think of when he tries to make fun of someone else's music is "back against the wall! back against the wall! back against the wall!"

Also that Standing Rock bar was crazy and Hollow won
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 07:33 AM   #61
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
hollow shouldnt complain about time in a 1 round promo battle imo

diz has gone on wayyy longer

what battle was he talkin about that he had to make up for or whatever
I agree

I don't understand why it bothers battlers when their opponent goes over the time limit

Especially when its Diz who is rapping, because if Diz raps too long it actually weakens his performance / crowd control, it doesn't strengthen it. Diz would have had a stronger performance if he stopped rapping earlier.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 07:40 AM   #62
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
saying the n-word and then 'black guys' within two paragraphs of one another invalidates your hood pass status

thought Diz meh apart from swimming Calicoe stuff, knife bars weird, LOM angle weird.

Hollow won with autistic rapper and host but relatively meh by his standards.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:06 AM   #63
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Dizaster uses recycled shit from other battles. The calicoe shit, etc. He's not original and even stole the mustache shit from Pat. Why doesn't anyone else see this?
Old 08-10-2017, 11:28 AM   #64
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Dizaster 6 19.35%
Hollow Da Don 25 80.65%

@pityposter on suicide watch!!!
I've only made one post in this thread (2 now)...

You've made 7...

I think we all know who cares the most...
Old 08-10-2017, 03:43 PM   #65
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
I agree that Diz was better here than usual but still lost. Hollow just had a better round overall (even though it was light by his standards) and Diz had his standard breakdown into rambling angry nonsense.

On another note I just saw on Diz's twitter that he posted a picture which claims that this is already the highest viewed 1 round battle of all time lol. 200k in a few days is definitely impressive but it's nowhere near the highest viewed 1 rounder of all time (Yung Ill vs T Rex has 4 mil). Not sure why anyone would make this claim when it's obviously not true. I don't think Diz actually made the picture though, it was probably some weirdo like John Welshmeir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 05:43 PM   #66
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
I agree that Diz was better here than usual but still lost. Hollow just had a better round overall (even though it was light by his standards) and Diz had his standard breakdown into rambling angry nonsense.

On another note I just saw on Diz's twitter that he posted a picture which claims that this is already the highest viewed 1 round battle of all time lol. 200k in a few days is definitely impressive but it's nowhere near the highest viewed 1 rounder of all time (Yung Ill vs T Rex has 4 mil). Not sure why anyone would make this claim when it's obviously not true. I don't think Diz actually made the picture though, it was probably some weirdo like John Welshmeir.
Diz twitter a weirder than most battle rap echo chamber
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 05:53 PM   #67
grandgroove

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Agreed re: the excitement of the intro. That was incredible!

Didn't feel any kind of way about the battle itself. The n-word bomb was much ado about nothing. It happened. Some people in the community reacted to it in various ways. Everything that can be said has been said in six languages .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
grandgroove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 06:47 PM   #68
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
I've only made one post in this thread (2 now)...

You've made 7...

I think we all know who cares the most...
Look at these votes
Old 08-11-2017, 03:04 AM   #69
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
this battle is 250% fucking trashhhhhh.

I miss the days where a battler would just straight snap with bars for awhile...all this pause shit and crowd over reacting is wack as fuck.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:34 AM   #70
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
First off, I loved this battle and found both guys entertaining. Thanks for putting this together KOTD and Nikkia. Side note, lets just hope that Iron Soloman's bad manners don't prevent the 3 rounder from coming out, just kidding. Anyway, I edge this one to Diz . And I'm a bit surprised to do so. I might not be being fair to Hollow because I set the bar high for him, but he did stumble off the rip and even tho it seemed like Diz did go over (I haven't counted, has anyone?) The whole almost walking off shit seemed like bitch shit, but that is a tuff situation so I don't seriously downgrade Hollow for it. It shows that Diz respects Hollow and I thought he handled the almost walk off well, when he said soemthing like.. "dont play Hollow." Again, really enjoyed this one.
it looks like they both went over but Diz went like 90 seconds longer than Hollow
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:05 PM   #71
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
@riffic where's that rapping time/crowd reaction stat img you posted?
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 02:18 PM   #72
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
hilariously accurate

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:09 PM   #73
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

lmao

Even when Dizaster cheats he still loses.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:01 AM   #74
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy probably likes in here/hair word play
both sucked but i counted more good bars from Diz.
StankDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:40 PM   #75
Hughms

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Hughms is not the worst person
The Eisamof brothers?
Hughms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:10 AM   #76
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
just reposting how fire this shit is

not even sure if its accurate or not

Quote:
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:55 PM   #77
Profess

Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@riffic that chart is fire.. how'd you get that?
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 01:39 AM   #78
HARK

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
HARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festival
Hollow with an edge
HARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 07:39 AM   #79
Trill Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
both sucked but i counted more good bars from Diz.
what were some of the good bars from Diz that you liked?

i'm curious hahaha
Old 08-14-2017, 06:08 PM   #80
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Murray View Post
what were some of the good bars from Diz that you liked?

i'm curious hahaha
You're probably not getting a response

Tags
autisticrapper, mass3, truegoat