Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Roast your favorite Battlers

Old 08-15-2017, 01:52 PM   #41
HARK

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
HARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festival
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
yeah totally flew over my head.

would you mind explaining what breakfast is? never heard of it
You probably never Heard of Special K. They probably call Toronto the Dot Because that th size of people's brains Whatever. https://www.specialk.com/en_US/home.html

Last edited by HARK; 08-15-2017 at 02:00 PM.
HARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 01:53 PM   #42
HARK

HARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festival
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
@HARK is the roastmaster lol give em a break lol
Fuck yeah Thanks bro.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:54 PM   #43
HARK

Quote:
how you gonna start this off with the worst roast ever lol
Let's see your roasts or Something
Old 08-15-2017, 01:58 PM   #44
HARK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughms View Post
Wow, much respect to the #Roastking
Thanks bro
Old 08-15-2017, 05:10 PM   #45
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by HARK View Post
You probably never Heard of Special K. They probably call Toronto the Dot Because that th size of people's brains Whatever. https://www.specialk.com/en_US/home.html
LOOL you didnt have to explain that. you think i didnt know what special k cereal was? are you that slow?

your "roast" was very un-original and very cringy but if thats what you were going for then you knocked it out the park.

shout out to your grade 4 level roasts tho... keep up the "good?" work.

Old 08-15-2017, 05:26 PM   #46
HARK

Quote:
LOOL you didnt have to explain that. you think i didnt know what special k cereal was? are you that slow?

your "roast" was very un-original and very cringy but if thats what you were going for then you knocked it out the park.

Want to Battle me? I'll show you what I'm Capable of
Old 08-15-2017, 05:28 PM   #47
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Thesaurus more like peesaurus, because you urinate on dinosaurs in museums in front of children - was that better?

also respect #Roastking

Last edited by Cuntoffs are Jumps; 08-15-2017 at 05:30 PM. Reason: respeck da kulcha
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 05:42 PM   #48
RichPiano

RichPiano is not the worst person
Quote:

i know we're supposed to be roasting battlers in here, but jeez, this guy seems like a total dummy. this is that one kid in your class who ate crayons and held his pencil with his whole fist. if the teacher asked him what 2 plus 2 equals, he'd say "um, i dont know teach, can i just go back to drooling on myself?" what a moron.
RichPiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:41 PM   #49
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
that seems like a very sophisticated reply from a guy who drools on himself and eats crayons.
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 02:30 PM   #50
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@HARK why'd you leave the S from your name if you wanna be a shark? Why not the K like Special K? And why do you wanna be a shark so bad? Do you want two dicks because yours is only half sized!?
@RichPiano is probably more like a broke piano!!

Sorry if I'm doing this wrong guys but the bar is already quite high, the concept is very complex and my brain is the size of dot.
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:15 PM   #51
HARK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
@HARK why'd you leave the S from your name if you wanna be a shark? Why not the K like Special K? And why do you wanna be a shark so bad? Do you want two dicks because yours is only half sized!?
@RichPiano is probably more like a broke piano!!

Sorry if I'm doing this wrong guys but the bar is already quite high, the concept is very complex and my brain is the size of dot.
Jr77.... Isn't Jim Ross 77 Year old too? How's Jerry Lawler doing? How it feel when Stone Cold Stunnered you? What's the matter, you're Not in WWE anymore, does Vince McMan not like you or Something? Lol

No you're Roasting good, Nice one.

I don't want to be a Shark. My name is HARK (acronym) but since it sounds like Shark I thought I should make my picture it.

Last edited by HARK; 08-16-2017 at 03:41 PM.
HARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:05 PM   #52
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by HARK View Post
Jr77.... Isn't Jim Ross 77 Year old too? How's Jerry Lawler doing? How it feel when Stone Cold Stunnered you? What's the matter, you're Not in WWE anymore, does Vince McMan not like you or Something? Lol

No you're Roasting good, Nice one.

I don't want to be a Shark. My name is HARK (acronym) but since it sounds like Shark I thought I should make my picture it.
JR is on a 2 year 'sporadic appearance' contract with WWE, mainly calling big matches in PPVs or the entirety of one offs like the Mae Young classic, also working NJPW with Josh Barnett

all due respect #Roastking
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
roastking