Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Hollow da don and Math Hoffa speak on their friendship

Old 09-19-2017, 06:16 AM   #1
Profess

Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Hollow da don and Math Hoffa speak on their friendship

Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:10 AM   #2
Tyren

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
Im confused why math gets so angry when they point out his history of violence like you snuffed 2 people on cam and its unreasonable to assume he wouldnt fuck up another event to get back at diz
Tyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 08:42 AM   #3
eapoe

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
eapoe is a PY Poster
Math needs to chill.

Last edited by eapoe; 09-19-2017 at 08:54 AM.
eapoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 12:08 PM   #4
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
fire!
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 12:50 PM   #5
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
It's no longer according to ME

But according to hollow and another viewer, math pressed bigg k after true battle

Is bigg k gonna start randomly swinging at hollow? Lmao

Math is a great talker btw

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic

Last edited by Abstrakt; 09-19-2017 at 01:01 PM.
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 02:50 PM   #6
erfworm

erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
Damn that one punch changed Math Hoffa for life like when dudes get hit by lightning and wake up speaking French
erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 04:53 PM   #7
iamHBY

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
And now Math is trying to get on the Traffic 3 card...
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 11:40 PM   #8
r3flex

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r3flex is not the worst person
Hollow started obviously scared and then was like "fuck it, i'm probably gonna get beat up anyway, might as well tell him how it is."
r3flex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 12:06 AM   #9
CBA

Mentioned: 231 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Math Hoffa is getting kinda feminine now. Hollow is just trying to make money, the punch happened 3 years ago, I can understand the dude being pissed still to an extent, but not to the point where you want your boys to miss out on massive pay days. Hollow is likely getting over $10k per battles, it's been a few years, he's supposed to turn that shit down not to hurt Math feelings?
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 01:16 AM   #10
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
Math needs to solve this issue. I really think the only way to do it is to do a charity boxing match or something. I can't see either of them trying to jump the other on their respective coasts. Math needs to somehow get some credibility back because he's fucking useless without it. It's a sad sight.
Schwarzer_Negger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 02:11 AM   #11
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Fucking Real Housewives of Battle Rap in here.

This shit is dope lol

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:02 PM   #12
MM3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
MM3 is not the worst person
Math is clearly right

Sounds emotional and doing way too many interviews and whatnot but his point was right..Hollow is trippin

All hollow had to do was at least try to tell Diz to see math after/before the battle. If he wouldnít thatís on him. Didnít have to set dizaster up but just be the middle man. If the answer was no then tell math he not with it and still go get the bag. If he tried and math bitched about him still taking the battle then math would be wrong.

That was his stance before and he should have stuck by it diss track or not if they have that much history
MM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:29 PM   #13
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Math Hoffa is getting kinda feminine now. Hollow is just trying to make money, the punch happened 3 years ago, I can understand the dude being pissed still to an extent, but not to the point where you want your boys to miss out on massive pay days. Hollow is likely getting over $10k per battles, it's been a few years, he's supposed to turn that shit down not to hurt Math feelings?
Hollow can make money witout being all buddybuddy with Dizaster...

Its his choice to be cool with Diz
VAallDAY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:58 PM   #14
iamHBY

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
It's weird to me that Math was mad at Hollow even taking a battle on KOTD, yet Math was booked for the same card that Hollow was going to do the Pat rematch on (before he no-showed).
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:59 PM   #15
Mark Doubt

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Mark Doubt is not the worst person
he was already friends with diz though, even more so at the time than he was with math. at the end of the day you cant expect another person to hate someone outright b/c of something that had nothing to do with them. and ppl will say it's b/c of hollow tho that math pressed diz in NY...math chose to do that on his own and almost holds it against hollow like some tit for tat. i did this and this for you and i know you didn't ask but cmon bro, i made real dumb choices when i had kids, so doesn't that stupidity mean i'm owed something? it's a bit immature. hollow has his opinions on what went down with the situation, but he's not going to essentially setup dizaster just to make math happy. truthfully diz's not wanting to give math the fair one should be enoughfor people to see diz is scared of him. if math gets the drop on him someday so be it, but do it on your own time. he expects to just be forgiven when he says sorry, but sorry doesn't always fix all the things he messed up when he hit the people he chose to hit. but if diz said he's sorry and didnt want to do the fade, off air as math did in some of his cases, would that be enough for math? i doubt it. so dizaster either publicly apologize or fight this guy, please?
Mark Doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:09 PM   #16
Mark Doubt

honestly i'm hoping they just fight, double knockout, get up, do a double front bicep pose and squash their beef. then math returns to battling with a battle like his chilla or arsonal battle. and nobody ever mentioned this stuff again
Old 09-22-2017, 06:45 PM   #17
VAallDAY

VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Doubt View Post
he was already friends with diz though, even more so at the time than he was with math. at the end of the day you cant expect another person to hate someone outright b/c of something that had nothing to do with them. and ppl will say it's b/c of hollow tho that math pressed diz in NY...math chose to do that on his own and almost holds it against hollow like some tit for tat. i did this and this for you and i know you didn't ask but cmon bro, i made real dumb choices when i had kids, so doesn't that stupidity mean i'm owed something? it's a bit immature. hollow has his opinions on what went down with the situation, but he's not going to essentially setup dizaster just to make math happy. truthfully diz's not wanting to give math the fair one should be enoughfor people to see diz is scared of him. if math gets the drop on him someday so be it, but do it on your own time. he expects to just be forgiven when he says sorry, but sorry doesn't always fix all the things he messed up when he hit the people he chose to hit. but if diz said he's sorry and didnt want to do the fade, off air as math did in some of his cases, would that be enough for math? i doubt it. so dizaster either publicly apologize or fight this guy, please?
hollow was more so friends with diz than with math at one point???

to me it sounds like hollow and math are homies from high school.. they were chilling every day at each others cribs on some real life shit... i never heard of hollow and dizaster hanging out like that...

Math pressed Diz because Diz had a problem with Hollow... Hollow doesnt owe Math shit, but if hes not saying "fuck Dizaster" then his loyalty is in question.. All Math was saying is that when the shoe was on the other foot, he was ready to ride for Hollow.

IDGAF, if u and someone are homies since high school... then some dude who is an "acquaintance" jumps ur homie... u better be on some "fuck that dude's life" type shit... OR just admit ur not a real ride or die homie
Old 09-22-2017, 07:08 PM   #18
Mark Doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
hollow was more so friends with diz than with math at one point???

to me it sounds like hollow and math are homies from high school.. they were chilling every day at each others cribs on some real life shit... i never heard of hollow and dizaster hanging out like that...

Math pressed Diz because Diz had a problem with Hollow... Hollow doesnt owe Math shit, but if hes not saying "fuck Dizaster" then his loyalty is in question.. All Math was saying is that when the shoe was on the other foot, he was ready to ride for Hollow.

IDGAF, if u and someone are homies since high school... then some dude who is an "acquaintance" jumps ur homie... u better be on some "fuck that dude's life" type shit... OR just admit ur not a real ride or die homie
hollow said to math that "you know me and diz were more friends than you and i were at the time" that's not verbatim but basically sums it up. he said he saw math at events and stuff like total slaughter but maybe hollow was living out west for a while idk. regardless though math and hollow met through battling, i don't think they grew up together and hollows betraying his best friend. sounds to me like him and math were cool at one point and during that time both did things to ride for their friends, but since hollow has had a kid and is on his grown man stuff. where math is sort've being more childish. when you have kids, if someone jumps you or does you dirty....i don't care about riding or dying for a friend who lived a bully lifestyle, got in over his head and dared a guy to fight him when he was surrounded by nothing but opps basically. he's got more to live for than maths revenge. if that makes him a pussy to some people on the internet so be it, but once people get to a certain age, you don't care about what people think. you make the decisions you feel are the smarter, better choices. not acting off your emotions b/c you can't stand people saying you took an L. ya know?

Last edited by Mark Doubt; 09-22-2017 at 07:20 PM.
Old 09-22-2017, 07:21 PM   #19
eapoe

eapoe is a PY Poster
Can everyone including Math stop calling it being "jumped".
eapoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:33 PM   #20
Marcus

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Bigg K said it best: if you didnt want him to duff you, you shouldn't have asked for it three times!!!
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:34 PM   #21
Mark Doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by eapoe View Post
well initially he wasn't jumped, after dizaster swung a few times his friends jumped into the chaos to assist or so it's been said. what do you classify that as? i want to get the wording right just for you.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:20 PM   #22
CBA

Quote:
Hollow can make money witout being all buddybuddy with Dizaster...

Its his choice to be cool with Diz
The type of pay day's that Hollow gets, that's not something leagues do on a regular basis. Hollow is completely in the right here, dude has a son, he has the right to earn money. In battle rap there's only a few leagues that even got the cash to afford Hollow in the first place.

Plus Math has been given a second chance... even a third chance. The shit literally happened 3 years ago, it really is time to move on. If Math just acknowledged "Hey I've offered Diz a fair fight numerous times and the guy keeps ducking me because he's scared", that would be all he needed and the dude would've won. But he's going into this weird territory where he's expecting his boys to miss out on lots of money now over this shit.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:55 AM   #23
VAallDAY

Quote:
hollow said to math that "you know me and diz were more friends than you and i were at the time" that's not verbatim but basically sums it up. he said he saw math at events and stuff like total slaughter but maybe hollow was living out west for a while idk. regardless though math and hollow met through battling, i don't think they grew up together and hollows betraying his best friend. sounds to me like him and math were cool at one point and during that time both did things to ride for their friends, but since hollow has had a kid and is on his grown man stuff. where math is sort've being more childish. when you have kids, if someone jumps you or does you dirty....i don't care about riding or dying for a friend who lived a bully lifestyle, got in over his head and dared a guy to fight him when he was surrounded by nothing but opps basically. he's got more to live for than maths revenge. if that makes him a pussy to some people on the internet so be it, but once people get to a certain age, you don't care about what people think. you make the decisions you feel are the smarter, better choices. not acting off your emotions b/c you can't stand people saying you took an L. ya know?

He's not asking Hollow to help him go out hunting for Dizaster or anything crazy like that...

Just not to be all buddy buddy with him...
Old 09-23-2017, 03:20 AM   #24
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by eapoe View Post

Yeah, find a DeLorean and Dr. Brown and travel back and convince Krack City to not jump him mid-battle.

Even Hollow admitted Math got jumped.

Fucking idiot.

Last edited by Hitchslap; 09-23-2017 at 03:25 AM.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 06:21 PM   #25
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
The type of pay day's that Hollow gets, that's not something leagues do on a regular basis. Hollow is completely in the right here, dude has a son, he has the right to earn money. In battle rap there's only a few leagues that even got the cash to afford Hollow in the first place.

Plus Math has been given a second chance... even a third chance. The shit literally happened 3 years ago, it really is time to move on. If Math just acknowledged "Hey I've offered Diz a fair fight numerous times and the guy keeps ducking me because he's scared", that would be all he needed and the dude would've won. But he's going into this weird territory where he's expecting his boys to miss out on lots of money now over this shit.
Some people help people out so they can call back the favor later. And other people just expect people to act the same way they do. And some just do what they do because it's right. That said, things may be done for a mix of these reasons or some other stuff I'm forgetting. In a lot of situations it is good to reciprocate, but it's not always something we should expect. Or something that is owed. In these situations its how people act that lets us know where they or we stand moving forward. In my opinion its better to roll silent most of the time (complaining is a negative energy), but others feel they need to let "disloyalty" be known. And they may have a point in some cases. Because it can serve as a deterrent. However, does anyone else think that in this case it could be a battle setup. Making Hollow seem disloyal is a good angle against his LOM slogan.

Last edited by Profess; 09-23-2017 at 06:23 PM.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:23 PM   #26
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Math has a point but at the same point he's tripping. How long can hollow hold a grudge against Diz if Math has no intention of vengeance?

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:54 PM   #27
CBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Some people help people out so they can call back the favor later. And other people just expect people to act the same way they do. And some just do what they do because it's right. That said, things may be done for a mix of these reasons or some other stuff I'm forgetting. In a lot of situations it is good to reciprocate, but it's not always something we should expect. Or something that is owed. In these situations its how people act that lets us know where they or we stand moving forward. In my opinion its better to roll silent most of the time (complaining is a negative energy), but others feel they need to let "disloyalty" be known. And they may have a point in some cases. Because it can serve as a deterrent. However, does anyone else think that in this case it could be a battle setup. Making Hollow seem disloyal is a good angle against his LOM slogan.
I'm kinda thinking this is an angle, Math's fallen off hard, dude knows a respectable performance in a Hollow battle would put him right back in the game.

That being said I do get the vibes Math believes Hollow owes him favors, I think Hollow feels like he's at a new stage of his life and is kind of past that stuff. Kind of weird how this punch thing played out, you can tell Math isn't going to let this one go for a long time. I almost hope he just catches Dizaster somewhere, finally gets revenge, just so the dude can move on lol.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:46 PM   #28
drhackenbush

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
drhackenbush is a PY Poster
Disloyality is one of the worst crimes a man can commit. I like Hollow but I cant but feel like Math has a point here. Especially when you base your whole brand off of loyalty
drhackenbush is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:53 AM   #29
Profess

Quote:
I'm kinda thinking this is an angle, Math's fallen off hard, dude knows a respectable performance in a Hollow battle would put him right back in the game.

That being said I do get the vibes Math believes Hollow owes him favors, I think Hollow feels like he's at a new stage of his life and is kind of past that stuff. Kind of weird how this punch thing played out, you can tell Math isn't going to let this one go for a long time. I almost hope he just catches Dizaster somewhere, finally gets revenge, just so the dude can move on lol.
Sounds like Math turned down a ppv fight with Diz because he wants to provide a good example for his son. Does that mean he doesn't want to catch Diz in the street or that at the time he turned down the ppv because of the lawsuit vs kotd.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:56 AM   #30
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyren View Post
Im confused why math gets so angry when they point out his history of violence like you snuffed 2 people on cam and its unreasonable to assume he wouldnt fuck up another event to get back at diz
Maybe Math is angry because he is losing opportunities because of his history of being involved with violence
Old 09-24-2017, 10:58 AM   #31
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
It's no longer according to ME

But according to hollow and another viewer, math pressed bigg k after true battle

Is bigg k gonna start randomly swinging at hollow? Lmao

Math is a great talker btw
I think math pressed big k because he furthered a narrative math didn't like by using poetic license in a believable way
Old 09-24-2017, 11:01 AM   #32
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM3 View Post
Math is clearly right

Sounds emotional and doing way too many interviews and whatnot but his point was right..Hollow is trippin

All hollow had to do was at least try to tell Diz to see math after/before the battle. If he wouldn’t that’s on him. Didn’t have to set dizaster up but just be the middle man. If the answer was no then tell math he not with it and still go get the bag. If he tried and math bitched about him still taking the battle then math would be wrong.

That was his stance before and he should have stuck by it diss track or not if they have that much history
I don't think hollow likes Math. That probably why he didn't do that. Hollow changed. He used to be a gangsta. Now he is a hippie
Old 09-24-2017, 11:06 AM   #33
Profess

Quote:
Well said, makes for a nice good vs evil battle in the future. Hollow def displaying the face character in the Tay ROC battle.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:07 AM   #34
Profess

Quote:
He's not asking Hollow to help him go out hunting for Dizaster or anything crazy like that...

Just not to be all buddy buddy with him...
What's your take on Maths stance on the Diz/ cortez alliance?
Old 09-24-2017, 11:14 AM   #35
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhackenbush View Post
Disloyality is one of the worst crimes a man can commit. I like Hollow but I cant but feel like Math has a point here. Especially when you base your whole brand off of loyalty
I think Math has the advantage if he gets the Hollow battle for that reason. I'd like to see them battle
Old 09-29-2017, 07:08 PM   #36
VAallDAY

Quote:
I don't think hollow likes Math. That probably why he didn't do that. Hollow changed. He used to be a gangsta. Now he is a hippie
If he doesnt like Math anymore all he has got to do is say it...

Last edited by VAallDAY; 09-29-2017 at 07:11 PM.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:09 PM   #37
VAallDAY

Quote:
What's your take on Maths stance on the Diz/ cortez alliance?
I didnt know they were cool like that.... Hella weird tho, if hes still calling Math his homie.

99% of these battle rappers and fans are weirdo snakelike bitches tho, so nothing surprises me nomore. Thats why Math doesnt fit in this game no more and why hes so hated by the battlerap community. Because hes keeping it all the way 100 and nobody wants to deal with that nowadays. It makes the fakes uncomfortable.

The era of the real is over, now its the era of the bitchmade fakes.

Last edited by VAallDAY; 09-29-2017 at 07:15 PM.
Old 09-30-2017, 04:01 AM   #38
Profess

Quote:
I didnt know they were cool like that.... Hella weird tho, if hes still calling Math his homie.

99% of these battle rappers and fans are weirdo snakelike bitches tho, so nothing surprises me nomore. Thats why Math doesnt fit in this game no more and why hes so hated by the battlerap community. Because hes keeping it all the way 100 and nobody wants to deal with that nowadays. It makes the fakes uncomfortable.

The era of the real is over, now its the era of the bitchmade fakes.
I saw another video about the situation since I wrote that, and i wouldn't say they were hella cool. I think I was swayed by some of Angry Fans click bait titles. But seriously, "loyalty" sure seems to mean something different to both Math and Hollow. Its almost at the point where they should battle.
Old 09-30-2017, 03:05 PM   #39
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
i feel like i shouldn't have listened to that for as long as i did. a math vs hollow would probably be dope but i'd rather just see math and dizaster fight. seems like everybody would be cool with each other after that.
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 03:08 PM   #40
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
so math hoffa thought they they were in a serious relationship but he was just a side chick?
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags