Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Saurus on Facebook explaining World Dom absence

Old 10-06-2017, 10:56 AM   #1
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Saurus on Facebook explaining World Dom absence

If you go on Pete's Facebook, he is explaining why he is not appearing at the biggest event the West has seen in a while.

Cliffnotes:
Organik rang him up to ask him to be on the card.
Saurus suggested Soul or TonyD from the UK
Ganik offered him P Nut
Saurus asked for another opponent. Apparently he didn't feel inspired by his opponent and felt that P Nut's recent no-shows have been really disrespectful
Ganik said no

Not sure if anyone else cares, but it seemed weird to have an LA card without Saurus.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:25 AM   #2
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
I can't be fucked to go and quote myself but called it on P Nut and I think that battle would have been kind of boring, especially in comparison to vs Soul or even Tony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:32 AM   #3
InsertBigTGunSound
BLOCKA BLU BLOCKA

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
InsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time AustraliaInsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time Australia
Yeah P-Nut vs Thesaurus would be disrespectful to Thesaurus as it's not a matched anyone has been pining for nor is going to light a fire under Thesaurus (obv. main draw between the two).

Comparing that with the fact that his WRC partner is battling Iron Solomon makes it even more obvious. This is not a slight against P-Nut because I think he's great but that's not a match I would've like to see happen.

Maybe Thesaurus vs Carter Deems/Soul/Brizz/Shox would've been better suggestions
Old 10-06-2017, 11:36 AM   #4
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I know it's not a big matchup but I really want to see Saurus vs Oshea at a WD event
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:44 AM   #5
Marcus

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
I know it's not a big matchup but I really want to see Saurus vs Oshea at a WD event
I kNow ITs NoT A bIG mAthCHuP

This is pretty big in World Dom terms tbh. could be a potential classic.

On another note, why do we keep seeing so motherfucking much US vs US battles on World Domination.
Soul or Tony D vs Saurus would have both fit the theme and either would be fucking flames.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:47 AM   #6
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I kNow ITs NoT A bIG mAthCHuP

This is pretty big in World Dom terms tbh. could be a potential classic.

On another note, why do we keep seeing so motherfucking much US vs US battles on World Domination.
Soul or Tony D vs Saurus would have both fit the theme and either would be fucking flames.
They don't and have not given a fuck about the "theme" for years, every world domination people say this but KOTD seem to really want to stick with the series name for some reason.
Quote:
Quote:
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:57 AM   #7
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Nothing against P-Nut, but I can’t really get excited about him against Saurus for an event this big. Maybe for like, a Battle of the Zae or RYD, but not WD. Saurus vs Soul would’ve been bonkers, but I’m sure Ganik is trying to make sure KOTD stays within a certain budget, so I can understand both sides.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:59 AM   #8
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
They don't and have not given a fuck about the "theme" for years, every world domination people say this but KOTD seem to really want to stick with the series name for some reason.
Better than last year when Bishop to came on this forum to say that because they had both England and Scotland representing that made it a World Domination, lol.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:41 PM   #9
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertBigTGunSound View Post
Yeah P-Nut vs Thesaurus would be disrespectful to Thesaurus as it's not a matched anyone has been pining for nor is going to light a fire under Thesaurus (obv. main draw between the two).

Comparing that with the fact that his WRC partner is battling Iron Solomon makes it even more obvious. This is not a slight against P-Nut because I think he's great but that's not a match I would've like to see happen.

Maybe Thesaurus vs Carter Deems/Soul/Brizz/Shox would've been better suggestions
Saurus vs Carter Deems already went down and was pretty damn good
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: hollow, bigg k, b-magic, conceited, tay roc
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:58 PM   #10
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Damn. That's wack.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:33 PM   #11
Hughms

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Hughms is not the worst person
It's weird that Daylyt isn't on the card either
Hughms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 04:14 PM   #12
iamHBY

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Saurus would’ve been down to do it too, if I’m not mistaken he’s still interested in doing a proper solo battle against Oshea.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 04:33 PM   #13
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
p nut has gotta be a boring guy to write for tbf
Old 10-06-2017, 04:37 PM   #14
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
If true, that's really fuckin weak on KotD's part.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 04:49 PM   #15
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Considering Thesaurus is a mount Rushmore candidate, it is very disrespectful. Solomon, Rex, Mook, Hollow, Diz rematch etc these are the type of battles he needs.

Edit: Soul vs Thesaurus would have been perfect

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 05:09 PM   #16
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Where Illmac is battling Iron Solomon, they got P Nut Ayem. HAhahahahahahahahahaha that shit is fire, Organik 3-0
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 05:41 PM   #17
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
didnt he just get banned from talkback as well , expect to see ya boy pop up on born legacy soon
Old 10-14-2017, 06:44 PM   #18
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
didnt he just get banned from talkback as well , expect to see ya boy pop up on born legacy soon
lmao rumor is that charron got exposed on some random reddit as a door to door furnace salesman and pete was going in on it. ganik told him to stop. pete went in on ganik. and got banned

check it out

https://www.reddit.com/r/Winnipeg/co...e_are_out_and/

The bogus furnace inspection people are out and about...

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 10-14-2017 at 07:45 PM.
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:49 PM   #19
The Saurus
VIP

Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
The Saurus is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Saurus is better than Grind Time Australia
Id say this is relatively accurate. And Im definitely still banned from the cesspool better known as Talkback lol
The Saurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:52 PM   #20
The Saurus
VIP

The Saurus is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Saurus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
If you go on Pete's Facebook, he is explaining why he is not appearing at the biggest event the West has seen in a while.

Cliffnotes:
Organik rang him up to ask him to be on the card.
Saurus suggested Soul or TonyD from the UK
Ganik offered him P Nut
Saurus asked for another opponent. Apparently he didn't feel inspired by his opponent and felt that P Nut's recent no-shows have been really disrespectful
Ganik said no

Not sure if anyone else cares, but it seemed weird to have an LA card without Saurus.

corrections - Ganik never hit me up to be on the card, J Pro did. I had 5 names in mind for a battle and I was told I needed to think more "locally" lol. J Pro suggests Pnut, I said no because it wouldnt motivate me too much & he kinda ducked Ness so he should battle Ness (Ness not interested in it anymore apparently). After I say no Im then told "its not in the budget" for me to be on the card. The names I asked for were - Soul, Tony D, Gjonaj, ENess, Danny Myers
Old 10-14-2017, 06:56 PM   #21
The Saurus
VIP

Quote:

Id do that in a heartbeat. OShea the UK goat
Old 10-14-2017, 07:43 PM   #22
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AustraliaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AustraliaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
corrections - Ganik never hit me up to be on the card, J Pro did. I had 5 names in mind for a battle and I was told I needed to think more "locally" lol. J Pro suggests Pnut, I said no because it wouldnt motivate me too much & he kinda ducked Ness so he should battle Ness (Ness not interested in it anymore apparently). After I say no Im then told "its not in the budget" for me to be on the card. The names I asked for were - Soul, Tony D, Gjonaj, ENess, Danny Myers

lol how much more local than Danny Myers can you get
WallaceBread is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 08:02 PM   #23
The Saurus
VIP

Fwiw Ganik told me his plan was to have me on the Toronto card for a couple of reasons but I'll already be in Montreal that weekend and have plans so that wasnt gonna work regardless. And if Im being real I only wanted to be on the Cali card
Old 10-14-2017, 08:08 PM   #24
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy probably likes in here/hair word play
This is a big reason why Saurus stays relevant. ACtually gives a fuck about informing fans. Wooooo.
StankDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 11:21 PM   #25
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Kotd done fucked up not booking Saurus/Soul, especially for WD.

Smh
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:03 AM   #26
Emseed

Emseed is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
Out of all those I would have liked to see you vs Danny Myers. Surely Danny was in the budget so was it Danny that didn't want it?
Old 10-15-2017, 12:30 AM   #27
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
not snitching on the smack killer - I'm not that reckless, but didn't Corey 'The Furnace' Charrone make a video where he said he was making x thousands of dollars per month at his 9-5? (by tricking and pressuring elderly and/or vulnerable people into buying heating systems they don't need it turns out)

+ his real talk autism third is now cancelled, he's a meanie. also from the reddit thread

'You think I'm a scammer, that's something I straight up doubt,
I entertain, and Y'all worried about some made up clout,
Ain't saying shit like taped up mouth,
If I pack the burner specifically, think furnace delivery...
..that means I'll roll up to your door, and bring the heat straight to your house.'

the ending couplet earns that gentleman (or lady) a soda
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:42 AM   #28
lukej

lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseed View Post
Out of all those I would have liked to see you vs Danny Myers. Surely Danny was in the budget so was it Danny that didn't want it?
I think Danny has a URL contract right now, that might be the reason.
lukej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:46 AM   #29
Ams

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ams is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
Kotd done fucked up not booking Saurus/Soul, especially for WD.

Smh
From what I know the UK guys had no time/interest or whatever, Danny is on URL contract and Gjonaj retired...
Dont know what about E Ness....maybe wanted too much money!?
Ams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:50 AM   #30
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseed View Post
Yeah lol, we all know that Danny Myers will battle for a cup of coffee and a snickers bar
Old 10-15-2017, 12:53 AM   #31
Ams

Danny can NOT battle on KOTD rn
Old 10-15-2017, 02:59 AM   #32
The Saurus
VIP

when i asked for Danny J Pro's actual reply was "He's busy being a ninja turtle somewhere" and that was hilarious. Assume hes still under contract but I know hes down to battle at some point
Old 10-15-2017, 04:52 AM   #33
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
Saurus i kinda think KOTD is shitting on you bruh

no title shot when you've clearlllyyyyy been the most deserving for like 2 years, they can't get you a decent battle on the first Cali WD card, and now you're banned from fucking talk back lololol wtf
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 05:56 AM   #34
Profess

Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
his showing vs Clips wasn't that good. Maybe that has something to do with it
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 06:59 AM   #35
JR77

JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
lmao rumor is that charron got exposed on some random reddit as a door to door furnace salesman and pete was going in on it. ganik told him to stop. pete went in on ganik. and got banned

check it out

https://www.reddit.com/r/Winnipeg/co...e_are_out_and/

The bogus furnace inspection people are out and about...

Wow Charron is a shitty human
Who could've thought
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:12 AM   #36
Assassin Ben

Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Charron is getting roasted across the board. What I'm getting from this is that Charron's job isn't that immoral, people are just getting at him. Right?

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Old 10-15-2017, 09:29 AM   #37
Ams

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Day View Post
Saurus i kinda think KOTD is shitting on you bruh

no title shot when you've clearlllyyyyy been the most deserving for like 2 years, they can't get you a decent battle on the first Cali WD card, and now you're banned from fucking talk back lololol wtf
Cortez is the most deserivng title contender
Old 10-15-2017, 11:31 AM   #38
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin Ben View Post
Charron is getting roasted across the board. What I'm getting from this is that Charron's job isn't that immoral, people are just getting at him. Right?
The way these guys sell is kinda shady. Lots of finding flaws that really don't need to be fixed and signing contracts for things that most people probably don't need. That said, the law is very gray for a lot of it and companies like Charron's literally operate as close to illegal as they can get without breaking the law.

Whether that makes it horribly illegal or just another part of the wonderful world of business is up to you.
Old 10-15-2017, 01:32 PM   #39
Assassin Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
The way these guys sell is kinda shady. Lots of finding flaws that really don't need to be fixed and signing contracts for things that most people probably don't need. That said, the law is very gray for a lot of it and companies like Charron's literally operate as close to illegal as they can get without breaking the law.

Whether that makes it horribly illegal or just another part of the wonderful world of business is up to you.
That's a good explanation. Your rep bar is over 9000, so can't rep now. #IOU

I imagine Charron being a top seller, going to each door with thousands of rebuttals for customer answers.

Customer: I'm sorry we can't afford it right now
Charron: You said you can't afford it, you aint a man
Well it's a good job we got this new payment plan

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Old 10-15-2017, 02:44 PM   #40
rogermellie

Organik has said Charoon is a millionaire, is that type of work really that profitable? Either way it's a pretty shitty way to make a living
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
8217, iou