Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Dizaster says fuck kotd

Old 10-24-2017, 10:28 PM   #1
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Dizaster says fuck kotd

FB_IMG_1508883711300.jpg

Doing this on my phone so not sure it posted the picture but basically diz is going wild on kotd burning bridges is this to do with him being on smack now Or the bodied and Russian shit going to his head? (If the picture don't post someone else do it)

Also im assuming this isn't some kind of weird troll cause king fly is adressing it but i cant be arsed printing all the screenshots

Last edited by youdontwannabethatguy; 10-24-2017 at 10:35 PM.
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 10:34 PM   #2
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
@culturedboy @pityposter @Hitchslap good business moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 10-24-2017 at 10:55 PM.
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 10:34 PM   #3
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
cortez was tweeting about this the other day bout him being disloyal. i thought it was just random beef.

but surprise surprise lmao who doesnt see this shit coming???

I GOTTA REP SO BIG

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 10-24-2017, 10:35 PM   #4
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
not sure if its just me but can't see image,

dizaster could be ready to announce a fake retirement out of ridiculous strong fear that math Hoffa is gonna pop up at any time
Old 10-24-2017, 10:37 PM   #5
Rack Rusto

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Rack Rusto is not the worst person
it's cool, he's rapping like a new jack over shit tier beats for russian beer companies. doesn't need kotd. shit, he probably doesn't even need battle rap anymore
Rack Rusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 10:39 PM   #6
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack Rusto View Post
it's cool, he's rapping like a new jack over shit tier beats for russian beer companies. doesn't need kotd. shit, he probably doesn't even need battle rap anymore
did he need kotd to get the deal done tho?? lmao

I GOTTA REP SO BIG

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 10-24-2017, 10:40 PM   #7
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Smiddddddack
lukej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:11 PM   #8
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Based on his next tweet after that, it looks like this has more to do with how he thinks they’re treating Saurus than anything else.

And for those of you saying Diz is burning a bridge here, remember Diz is the same one who said Fuck Canada during the GT era and went on to become KOTD champ.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:19 PM   #9
WALSH81189

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
WALSH81189 is not the worst person
Organik just tweeted

"you can give someone they keys to success but the car dont drive itself"
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:21 PM   #10
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALSH81189 View Post
Organik just tweeted

lmao what a dad response

I GOTTA REP SO BIG

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 10-24-2017, 11:25 PM   #11
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
lol yo i'm always down for a battle rap twitter feud abut diz says shit like this all the time.
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:26 PM   #12
WALSH81189

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
WALSH81189 is not the worst person
lmao true
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 12:48 AM   #13
Scartown

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
Omg, diz going on a Twitter beef? No fucking way!?!?
That only happens once a week or so
Scartown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 01:35 AM   #14
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
hahahahahahahah

I hope they finally cut ties with this neanderthal.

They give him a big platform and he shits on them. He's really the worst person to do business with.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 01:42 AM   #15
r3flex

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r3flex is not the worst person
Guarantee he went to organik for more money after the battle with the Russian got crazy views. He seems like the type to agree to something then come back with his hands out.
r3flex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 04:09 AM   #16
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
@culturedboy @pityposter @Hitchslap good business moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2017, 05:30 AM   #17
Ayo!

Ayo! is a PY Poster
This is relating to KOTD's mistreatment of The Saurus. Apparently they were telling him that he ain't sh*t and if he ever wants to battle again he has to follow Ganik's orders. Ganik wants Saurus to be a stepping stone for up and coming rappers while Saurus still thinks he has prime left.

Diz was just taking Saurus's side.
Ayo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 05:42 AM   #18
Emseed

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
Thesaurus just got Charlie Clips and lost 3-0. If he wants another top tier shot, shouldn't he have to earn it?

He did also lose to Carter Deems and TOPR before that, hell he even lost to LNS if you count that balloon battle. Thats a 4 battle losing streak.
Old 10-25-2017, 05:43 AM   #19
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo! View Post
Ganik wants Saurus to be a stepping stone for up and coming rappers while Saurus still thinks he has prime left.
this is funny as fuck lmao...
Old 10-25-2017, 06:36 AM   #20
Ayo!

Ayo! is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseed View Post
Thesaurus just got Charlie Clips and lost 3-0. If he wants another top tier shot, shouldn't he have to earn it?

He did also lose to Carter Deems and TOPR before that, hell he even lost to LNS if you count that balloon battle. Thats a 4 battle losing streak.
Depends on your judging criteria. If you prefer bars and delivery mixed in with jokes and witty punchlines, you'd clearly see that Saurus is 4-0 in his last 4.
Ayo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 07:44 AM   #21
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Who here would really be upset if he never battled on a KOTD PPV again?

Yup. Me neither.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:48 AM   #22
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo! View Post
Depends on your judging criteria. If you prefer bars and delivery mixed in with jokes and witty punchlines, you'd clearly see that Saurus is 4-0 in his last 4.
This! Saurus clearly beat LnS, edged out Reverse, got beaten by Clips clearly, and then TopR and Deems are debatable by anyone's standards. I personally thought he edged Deems, but lost to TopR, but not mad at people giving either or both to Saurus/ his opponent.

Except the Clips battle, Saurus was entertaining in all those battles and that counts for more than some fictional win/ lose ratio. Soul for example has won 1 out of his last 4 battles, but still remains second best in Scotland/ top 5 UK. If you entertain me and lose every battle (See every drunk Oshea battle ever!), I will become a fan. Bore me and win (See every Chilla battle ever) and I will soon stop watching.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.

Last edited by Emancee; 10-25-2017 at 08:53 AM.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:50 AM   #23
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Also as far as I can tell, Diz is in the right about this one. KOTD should show Saurus more respect than he is getting... Wait, Diz isn't ridiculously overreacting?!? That can't be right can it?!?
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:01 AM   #24
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I dunno how true any of that is but..

the idea The Saurus should be judged on his last battle, or even his last year, is absurd. How much does a guy gotta do? Jesus. If they don't wanna book him, then don't, but the idea he should have to "earn" anything at this stage in his battle career is beyond disrespectful and shows why battle rap is fuckin stupid .....
pffhfhfhf tell em what ya really think, wrist? pfft

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:02 AM   #25
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Also as far as I can tell, Diz is in the right about this one. KOTD should show Saurus more respect than he is getting... Wait, Diz isn't ridiculously overreacting?!? That can't be right can it?!?
This was my initial reaction but if you read some of the shit on twitter it seems like it has more to do with Aktive's battle not happening on the second day of the LA event. Thesaurus said he has cleared everything up with Organik so even if it was about that it's not really Diz's place to flip out about it at this point.

This has also turned into another time where Diz is making out he's the Trick Trick of LA, including some very weird video directed at Cortez sitting in the dark rambling about staring down Cortez at some KOTD press conference. I don't know if he needs to grow up or actually get some kind of help at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:24 AM   #26
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
I mean Diz could've done the Oxy battle on another platform he has previous in that regard (see Ether, wait, don't) and both the Active and Saurus explanations sound plausible, the Toronto events are still being highlighted (as they always have been) but the talent gap between the people who mainly battle there and people who battle predominantly on the West is bigger than ever before.

I think I'm saying KOTD needs the West and and needs to show it more respect...I AGREE WITH DIZ *falls down dead* + as Math said Diz did join a gang at 30 and seems quite an impulsive lunatic (see battle rap), question is would Smack treat the West any better or is it time Avo becomes the undisputed iron-gunned (gay) king of battle rap (he smokes better tobacco than Smack already...)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:48 AM   #27
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
I think I'm saying KOTD needs the West and and needs to show it more respect.
This is true.
Quote:
Quote:
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
Old 10-25-2017, 11:24 AM   #28
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
lol where the fuck else is dizaster gonna get 7m views without kotd

kotd is diz' daddy now and has been for some time hes worthless witout the platform
SpecialOh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:36 AM   #29
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
After everything KOTD has done for Diz he shits on them like this. What did they even do to thesarus that would upset him so much? He was offered A spot against Pnut on the LA card and chose not to take it so that's on him.

Don't know about the Aktiv thing but Aktiv is trash anyways and basically just card filler so why would they go out of their way to accomodate him? Not like he's bringing them any real revenue.

Sometimes people forget that Organik is running a business at the end of the day and you can't always please everyone.
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:49 AM   #30
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
So after Smack stops fucking with Diz after Tay Roc kills him where is Diz going to battle...Russia? Lol. Even if Diz did someohow manage to beat Roc (has a better chance of being struck by lightning) he's too shook to go to NY and battle on URL.

I really hope Organik takes a stand here and says you know what, fuck you! Shit on our league and we ain't gon fuk wit u anymore. Your on your own now.

Not the smartest business move on Dizasters behalf. He ain't the sharpest knife in the draw
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 02:19 PM   #31
Dog Debarko
SHUT YOUR MOUTH DOWN

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Dog Debarko is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by WALSH81189 View Post
Organik just tweeted

"You can battle a horse to water, but cant make him not take this L"

-Socrates

*Press SFX buttons*

Dog Debarko Hits The Airhorn
Dog Debarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 02:55 PM   #32
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post

I really hope Organik takes a stand here and says you know what, fuck you! Shit on our league and we ain't gon fuk wit u anymore. Your on your own now.
Diz shitted on Ganik’s whole country, and Ganik responded by promoting the hell out of him and basically handing him the KOTD title. Diz later punched Math, got “banned” for a hot second, and then went back to headlining. KOTD’s track record for standing up to Diz isn’t good here lol. There’s no way KOTD is permanently parting ways with Diz.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 02:59 PM   #33
Chilly_ColdBlood
Im Your Pusherman

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Chilly_ColdBlood is not the worst person
KOTD has to grow some Nuts and say enough is enough.

Diz is a Clown. If KOTD stops doing Events on the WestCoast the Scene out there will die.

Diz says he has a lot of money now.. he should give Lush some Blow and Start up a League. But if KOTD dont show some backbone,it's gonna look bad on them.
Old 10-25-2017, 03:39 PM   #34
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly_ColdBlood View Post
If KOTD stops doing Events on the WestCoast the Scene out there will die.
Yeah it works both ways though.

KOTD Toronto events are fucking asscheeks these days. Latest WD should have made this pretty clear.

If you did a top 10 KOTD events of the last 3 years it would all be Bunker/MASS events...
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 04:10 PM   #35
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
DIZASTER #1 Retweeted
John Welshimer‏ @welshdiggidy 21m21 minutes ago
More
I don't care who he pisses off, where he battles or where he doesn't, @mrdizaster is STILL the best in the world & you STILL gonna watch! ����

isn't that dude from talkback? taking an L if you gotta retweet him tbh
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 04:29 PM   #36
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
dizaster is acting like you can't get blackballed from this battling shit, it could happen.

I can't really say for certain how it would play out now that he has battled oxxymiron but before that diz career could definitely die and be in ruins, I mean losing battles left and right, turning in sub par performances, I don't even care about dizaster battles any more, these days you gotta bring in some hype name or a legend to even spark my interest if its a diz battle unless I am extremely bored.

that nigga Cassidy said it best, my record dumb nigga you dumb nigga you lost more battles than you won niggaaaa

Last edited by corny; 10-25-2017 at 04:35 PM.
corny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 04:45 PM   #37
rogermellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
DIZASTER #1 Retweeted
John Welshimer‏ @welshdiggidy 21m21 minutes ago
More
I don't care who he pisses off, where he battles or where he doesn't, @mrdizaster is STILL the best in the world & you STILL gonna watch! ����

isn't that dude from talkback? taking an L if you gotta retweet him tbh

Haha. If this wasn't accompanied by a terrible graphic of Diz battlin in space or something then I'ma be disappointed.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2017, 05:26 PM   #38
Sven_E

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Sven_E is a PY Poster
Wasn't Saurus 2016 kotd battler of the year, and a couple of his "losses"happened outside kotd?

Last edited by Sven_E; 10-25-2017 at 05:38 PM.
Sven_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:25 PM   #39
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
I mean Diz could've done the Oxy battle on another platform he has previous in that regard (see Ether, wait, don't) and both the Active and Saurus explanations sound plausible, the Toronto events are still being highlighted (as they always have been) but the talent gap between the people who mainly battle there and people who battle predominantly on the West is bigger than ever before.

I think I'm saying KOTD needs the West and and needs to show it more respect...I AGREE WITH DIZ *falls down dead* + as Math said Diz did join a gang at 30 and seems quite an impulsive lunatic (see battle rap), question is would Smack treat the West any better or is it time Avo becomes the undisputed iron-gunned (gay) king of battle rap (he smokes better tobacco than Smack already...)
diz can bully kotd around to get what he wants from them because organik and co are a bunch of little dweebs. that shit wouldnt work in url so there's no way diz could have a good relationship with them.

the other perspective is that oxxy could've battled anyone else on kotd and still had the battle be as successful.

as for saurus, kotd is awful at match making and bringing up new names. it doesnt surprise me that theyd disrespect him with shitty battle offers all while giving charron every smack rapper possible because it plays into their "NERD VS BLACK GUY" gimmick

I GOTTA REP SO BIG

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 10-25-2017, 11:27 PM   #40
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

KOTD should have booked Pat vs Oxxxy. A prepared Pat Stay is 100000000 times more enjoyable than Dizaster at his best. It would have still gained as many views, if not more views.

Tags
55357, 56336, 56489, 65533, 8207, 8217, 8220, 8221, dizaster=spastic, hitchslap - "diz pls respond to me!!!!"