Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Just saw the rbe footage. Yup, they lied again lol.

Old 11-07-2017, 04:06 PM   #1
Sky2real

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Just saw the rbe footage. Yup, they lied again lol.

Unseasoned fans once again took to Twitter with absolute lies and uninformed opinions I’m here to tell you, bigg k absolutely did NOT get 3-0’d. Good battle overall, definitely debatable. Bigg k kinda did something different in the third and a lot of people will probably dislike the type of round he came with. I personally don’t get hung up on things like that. I thought it was 2-1 either way. Maybe slight edge to Bigg k. Also, Bigg K looks way different. Noticeable weight loss.

Another one the dumb dumbs got wrong. Jc almost caused me to fall asleep again This lil guy’s delivery and presence is subpar for someone that has been doing it this long. As usual, he has some great concepts and punchlines but man oh man is there filler for days. And his mannerisms (the head shaking as he waves his arms back and forth), combined with his terrible voice, usually mean it’s best to take breaks during his rounds.

Illmac kinda talked to dude and acknowledged that on his “run” he hasn’t really done anything special. I could see Illmac 3-0 honestly but I’ll give Jc a round for great effort. Illmac 2-1. The Lux talk was always ridiculous but it’s dead now.

Big kannon and DNA was actually a good battle. I was surprised. DNA wasn’t as terrible as usual. And he actually talked to kannon in the third. Kannon was decent. Terrible freestyles though. DNA 2-1.

Daylyt took his battle with Ill Will seriously which is always nice to see. Still a lot of redundant and generic wordplay that we’ve heard from him 1,000 times but he was entertaining and had some good stuff. Will destroyed his soul in the third though. I mean absolutely amazing stuff. Possibly the best Ill Will round I’ve ever heard. Ill Will 2-1.

Qleen 3-0 over Jimz by default.

Nobody cares about the other battles (unless you’re a nerdbird...then by all means, ask me about some nobody named pyrex ).

Last edited by Sky2real; 11-07-2017 at 04:09 PM.
Sky2real is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 04:10 PM   #2
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Anyone who enjoys a Dna battle can’t also be a seasoned fan...there’s rules to this shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 04:25 PM   #3
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
was this bigg k on the level of his performance vs JC or more like his shit vs pat? pretty excited to see that, jc vs illmac, and daylyt vs ill will sounds like that should be a good one too. ill will is top tier when he's on his game imo.
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: hollow, bigg k, b-magic, conceited, tay roc
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 05:21 PM   #4
Sky2real

Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
Anyone who enjoys a Dna battle canít also be a seasoned fan...thereís rules to this shit
I was surprised but even a broken clock is right twice a day. DNAís third was good
Old 11-07-2017, 05:23 PM   #5
Sky2real

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeping dogs View Post
was this bigg k on the level of his performance vs JC or more like his shit vs pat? pretty excited to see that, jc vs illmac, and daylyt vs ill will sounds like that should be a good one too. ill will is top tier when he's on his game imo.
More like Pat. Still really good.
Old 11-07-2017, 05:26 PM   #6
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
heard bigg k did a whole round on o red taking a shit that sounds like a fucking terrible idea but yeah i didn't think he'd get 3oed tbh might actually buy a ppv for the first time in ages out of sheer boredom
Old 11-07-2017, 06:15 PM   #7
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
O-Reds outfit though
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 06:21 PM   #8
Sky2real

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
O-Reds outfit though
Good catch. Completely forgot about this. I guess my mind decided to black out this traumatic event.

For those who didnít see it, O-red wore some nonsense to the battle. Looked like some type of african dress. And some type of African turban.

Old 11-07-2017, 06:33 PM   #9
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
haven't watched but seems like all facts.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:38 PM   #10
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
I literally just watched this, and watched it last night.

K got 3-0ed.
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:38 PM   #11
lukej

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
Anyone who enjoys a Dna battle canít also be a seasoned fan...thereís rules to this shit
Lmao there's some truth to this
Old 11-07-2017, 08:29 PM   #12
eapoe

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
eapoe is a PY Poster
Looks like a solid recap.
eapoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 08:42 PM   #13
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
Lmao there's some truth to this
nothing but truth to this
Old 11-07-2017, 09:18 PM   #14
Sky2real

Quote:

K got 3-0ed.
^^^^

Unseasoned
Old 11-07-2017, 09:24 PM   #15
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league

I fuck with Red but dude is eternally 3-0'd based on these lmao.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 10:14 PM   #16
ass2myface

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Lot's of people been wanting to see Big K get humbled for whatever reason, so not surprised people probably reached on him getting 3-0d, and O Red is kind of a fan favorite and more exclusive. Was rumors of Big K getting washed by showoff on RBE before and that turned out to be far from the truth lol

Anyway RBE one of my favorite smaller leagues and been consistent putting out quality material for the most part. Will check out the 4 main battles for sure.
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 10:46 PM   #17
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Gonna wait for the vids to drop for this one.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 10:47 PM   #18
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

K got 3-0ed.

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 11:15 PM   #19
lukej

Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
Lot's of people been wanting to see Big K get humbled for whatever reason, so not surprised people probably reached on him getting 3-0d, and O Red is kind of a fan favorite and more exclusive. Was rumors of Big K getting washed by showoff on RBE before and that turned out to be far from the truth lol

Anyway RBE one of my favorite smaller leagues and been consistent putting out quality material for the most part. Will check out the 4 main battles for sure.
Yeah...I didn't listen to those rumors, because I bought THAT PPV, too.

And that definitely was some bullshit. Bigg K 3-0ed Showoff.

I'm actually more of a fan of Bigg K than O-Red.

Bigg K lost every round. First was debatable...then Red hit that translation, and won that round clearly.

Bigg K had a horrible third round, so that wasn't hard to beat.

He forgot his rhymes at the end of second.

I said it was a 3-0, never said it was a body.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:15 PM   #20
lukej

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky2real View Post
^^^^

Unseasoned
Been watching since Smack DVDs, try again sir
Old 11-07-2017, 11:18 PM   #21
lukej

Quote:
Originally Posted by StabYourself View Post
K is one of my favorite battle rappers of all time.

He didn't get bodied.

He, as usual, had some fire.

There will be Bigg K fans that give him this battle, sure.

I just want to be clear: this isn't a Showoff situation, where Bigg K clearly wins, and people are clearly lying...I realize that that happened, and people want to compare the two. This is not that, WHATSOEVER.

In fact, after that battle came out...people were in the comments clowning Showoff, because they had seen the battle.

Check out the comments here...not the same.

Old 11-07-2017, 11:19 PM   #22
lukej

Regardless, it's a great PPV. If you don't believe me, I suggest...you know.

Buying it.
Old 11-08-2017, 12:06 AM   #23
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
no one will ever do this as well as hitman did
Old 11-08-2017, 01:51 AM   #24
dirtywesson

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dirtywesson is not the worst person
yeah i got it too, have only seen illmac vs jc and daylyt vs ill will so far, but i agree with you on both of those to some extent. i thought all three rounds illmac had more dry spots but much higher highs, and personally i think i got him 3-0 or 2-1 (might give jc the first). ill will 2-1 but a very clear 2-1, one of his best ever performances. both are very good battles though.
dirtywesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 02:13 AM   #25
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky2real View Post
Good catch. Completely forgot about this. I guess my mind decided to black out this traumatic event.

For those who didn’t see it, O-red wore some nonsense to the battle. Looked like some type of african dress. And some type of African turban.

O-Red is muslim or some shit

where u see this footage at btw??
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:56 AM   #26
Sky2real

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
O-Red is muslim or some shit

where u see this footage at btw??
Purchased it.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:49 AM   #27
SIROB

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
SIROB is not the worst person
Knock it the fuck off, k wasted a whole 3rd round building up a story about how O red didn't wipe his ass at the PG event he met him at like 6 years ago. He literally done a 3rd round about there being no toilet paper at the pg event and ored didn't wipe his ass. He lost that 3rd round clear. The translation got him outta here in the 1st and his 2nd was weak, and he fucked up his 2nd, said the same line over caught himself ended awkwardly. He lost 3-0. K can coast through the whole year with mediocre performances like this cause at this point he is just a fan favourite and the level of comp hasn't been there. He ran into the wrong one, Red was in cruise and beat him, he didn't even get too crazy.

Last edited by SIROB; 11-08-2017 at 11:52 AM.
SIROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 01:43 PM   #28
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIROB View Post
Knock it the fuck off, k wasted a whole 3rd round building up a story about how O red didn't wipe his ass at the PG event he met him at like 6 years ago.
O Red like "Yeah, act like you know me clown!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 02:12 PM   #29
lukej

Quote:
Knock it the fuck off, k wasted a whole 3rd round building up a story about how O red didn't wipe his ass at the PG event he met him at like 6 years ago. He literally done a 3rd round about there being no toilet paper at the pg event and ored didn't wipe his ass. He lost that 3rd round clear. The translation got him outta here in the 1st and his 2nd was weak, and he fucked up his 2nd, said the same line over caught himself ended awkwardly. He lost 3-0. K can coast through the whole year with mediocre performances like this cause at this point he is just a fan favourite and the level of comp hasn't been there. He ran into the wrong one, Red was in cruise and beat him, he didn't even get too crazy.
Yep.....this.
Old 11-08-2017, 03:59 PM   #30
Sky2real

Quote:
Seasoned fans know thereís nothing wrong with making a round of jokes as long itís funny. And it was to everyone in the room. People have been successful clowning O red. Nothing wrong with that approach. And the translation didnít really have the desired impact since Bigg K addressed it beforehand (gettin jiggy wit it ). And blasting O red for his CVS days lol. Not saying O red did poorly. It was a good battle.

I know youíre just getting started with this battle rap stuff, and it can get discouraging when you get called out for having shitty nerdbird opinions, but keep watching. I guarantee youíll become more seasoned over time. For now, take this neg though
Old 11-08-2017, 10:17 PM   #31
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
how are u guys watching this footage?
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 10:43 PM   #32
iamHBY

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
how are u guys watching this footage?
RapGrid has the VOD up for the event for $35.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:08 AM   #33
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy probably likes in here/hair word play
Sky2Real stays taking L's, but somehow remaining in good community standing *Shrugs*.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:22 AM   #34
Sky2real

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
Sky2Real stays taking L's, but somehow remaining in good community standing *Shrugs*.
And just like that, StankFaggy gets another well deserved neg
Old 11-09-2017, 07:21 PM   #35
SIROB

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
SIROB is not the worst person
He didn't have a round of jokes though. Against JC he had a round of jokes, this wasn't that. He got to the jokes in the last 30 seconds of his round. Who spends over 2 minutes building up to a joke? I don't know why he felt that was gonna work especially against who he was battling. The translation got the biggest reaction of the whole battle, the fact K addressed it and it still hit so hard made it come off as a rebuttal having an inverse effect on what K intended, it made it look worse for K. He don't work at CVS. That was funny though, for 10 seconds then he proceeded to repeat his lines and end that round horribly. Lol @ seasoned fan. You signed up to this forum a month before me, I just don't post.
SIROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:45 PM   #36
lukej

Quote:
He didn't have a round of jokes though. Against JC he had a round of jokes, this wasn't that. He got to the jokes in the last 30 seconds of his round. Who spends over 2 minutes building up to a joke? I don't know why he felt that was gonna work especially against who he was battling. The translation got the biggest reaction of the whole battle, the fact K addressed it and it still hit so hard made it come off as a rebuttal having an inverse effect on what K intended, it made it look worse for K. He don't work at CVS. That was funny though, for 10 seconds then he proceeded to repeat his lines and end that round horribly. Lol @ seasoned fan. You signed up to this forum a month before me, I just don't post.
Great assessment.

Maaaaaaaaaan that translation...I even had K edging the first...then that happened, lmfaooo.

Agreed that K's 3rd was terrible...I actually think it's one of his worst rounds ever, to be honest.

No one has it out for K, he just lost clearly here.

Red was on fire
Old 11-12-2017, 03:26 AM   #37
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
someone give me their login i am super duper trustworthy TRUST
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221