Announcement We In Here: Payin Dues

Old 08-22-2013, 10:45 PM   #41
Yagerbomb
FUCK

Mentioned: 486 Post(s)
Yagerbomb is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
Man all this duckin. Called Payin Dues for a reason...

People asking to get onto the card last minute then complaining about their opponent, smh...
Exactly man, we should just be happy about being in this thing, not bitching about battling who, either way you're getting a no-namer
Yagerbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:45 PM   #42
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainhands View Post
Fuck that, I'm tearing you up no homo. This guy seems wack anyway, I'll easily progress to the next stage.

Vanilla it's not too late to set me up with an opponent with real bars. Not some nerd that wants a compliment battle.
calm down fuck boy....I was just trying to give the people what they wanted...
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #43
Sandy Eggo

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Sandy Eggo is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by the kang View Post
calm down fuck boy....i was just trying to give the people what they wanted...
talk to em!
Sandy Eggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:23 PM   #44
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
@SpecialOh You haven't even seen Kang's bars. Rainhands is known for having bars for days.

http://rmbva.com/flossed-out-round-1-kang-t968.html
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:47 AM   #45
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Homie, I need to battle someone with bars. Not some fuckboy that finds 'compliment battles' amusing. Kid Twist is probably his favorite battle rapper. Hook me up with a good debut.
PM me lets talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:59 AM   #46
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
nevermind

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/

Last edited by StabYourself; 08-23-2013 at 03:15 AM.
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:14 AM   #47
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
How many lines are we allowed?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw Vanilla's post

Last edited by WallaceBread; 08-23-2013 at 03:24 AM.
WallaceBread is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:17 AM   #48
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Honestly, just show out, beast it, and its set ya know what I mean?

These cards are only gonna get better

Quote:
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Old 08-23-2013, 08:06 AM   #49
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Shout out to @SpecialOh for the shnigadelic poster

Excited to see these bars... already got a few submitted and I can tell you... without spoiling anything.... its gonna be hot...just should add... bay area is in the buildin on this one, I was like

Quote:

Last edited by Vanilla; 08-23-2013 at 08:27 AM.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #50
The Kang

The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@VanillaNigga what are the rules?How many bars,etc?
Old 08-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #51
The Kang

Found the answer i was looking for...ill get my bars in tonight after work
Old 08-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #52
The Kang

who do i send them to by the way?
Old 08-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #53
The Kang

I said fuck it and went ahead and wrote it now and sent it to Vanilla....
Old 08-23-2013, 12:52 PM   #54
Rainhands

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Rainhands is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kang View Post
I said fuck it and went ahead and wrote it now and sent it to Vanilla....
I'm on lunch break, but as soon as I get home I'm gonna write a mean 16 for your bitch ass. Fucking Charron wannabe, you ain't ready for this heat.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:07 PM   #55
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaNigga View Post
Shout out to @SpecialOh for the shnigadelic poster

Excited to see these bars... already got a few submitted and I can tell you... without spoiling anything.... its gonna be hot...just should add... bay area is in the buildin on this one, I was like

yea I made the title font extra cute for these lil guys
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #56
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Just to be clear, and I know it only matters to yagerbomb and I, but sandy eggo is a hoe, and we're not battling

The flyer is dope, but the last battle on the card is actually 6000GP vs yagerbomb
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:52 PM   #57
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Hey I got all your guys bars and can release these battles in the next hour if you want, right before the craziness of WD4 restarts...what do you guys think ??

Quote:
Old 08-24-2013, 06:59 PM   #58
thatguy

Mentioned: 767 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Hey I got all your guys bars and can release these battles in the next hour if you want, right before the craziness of WD4 restarts...what do you guys think ??
It don't really matter that much to me, but yeah it might be good to wait for Sunday or at least keep the polls open long enough to get some traffic through. Vanilla pretty much the master of this promotional shit though so we'd probably still get some shine.

Definitely think we should drop all 4 PD battles at the same time though, so it depends what the rest want.

@Rainhands @6000GP @Seanzo @Yagerbomb @The Kang @WallaceBread @luxcorridor
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:16 PM   #59
WallaceBread
Shit like that

WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
That's cool with me. @luxcorridor ?
Old 08-24-2013, 07:31 PM   #60
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
It don't really matter that much to me, but yeah it might be good to wait for Sunday or at least keep the polls open long enough to get some traffic through. Vanilla pretty much the master of this promotional shit though so we'd probably still get some shine.

Definitely think we should drop all 4 PD battles at the same time though, so it depends what the rest want.

@Rainhands @6000GP @Seanzo @Yagerbomb @The Kang @WallaceBread @luxcorridor
Today is cool for me, but it'd be nice if the polls stay open for a few days

Either way, WD4's buzz isn't falling off for at least a week imo
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:41 PM   #61
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Up to you guys this is your event , just tell me how you guys wanna do it and ill get it done...I might just leave the polls open a little longer so that way after WD4 people can come back and get those votes in

Quote:
Old 08-24-2013, 07:48 PM   #62
thatguy

thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Up to you guys this is your event , just tell me how you guys wanna do it and ill get it done...I might just leave the polls open a little longer so that way after WD4 people can come back and get those votes in
Yeah extended polls would be good
Old 08-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #63
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Battle is now LIVE

@Seanzo vs @thatguy

CLICK THIS SHIT:

http://rmbva.com/we-here-payin-dues-seanzo-t1908.html

Quote:
Old 08-25-2013, 01:56 AM   #64
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

2 more battles now LIVE

@6000GP vs @Yagerbomb

@The Kang vs @Rainhands

Quote:
Old 08-25-2013, 01:56 AM   #65
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

I got the last battle dropping soon, just waiting for @luxcorridor 's bars

Quote:
Old 08-25-2013, 02:39 AM   #66
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Damn, Lux
Old 08-25-2013, 03:15 AM   #67
Patton's Ghost
FCMG x LOM x SEVENS

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Patton's Ghost is a PY Poster
i asked when they were due

ill have em by tomorrow mid day
chillin on air force one, it feel good to be up here
-BIG G.W. BUSH
Patton's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:31 AM   #68
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxcorridor View Post
i asked when they were due

ill have em by tomorrow mid day
It would be in the stickied thread that said "dates" on it...

http://rmbva.com/ciroc-presents-we-here-full-t1859.html

Quote:
Old 08-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #69
Jimbo Slice
I'm The One Who Knocks

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Jimbo Slice is not the worst person
Damn, Lux 2 out of 2 for no show?
Jimbo Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #70
thatguy

He read my bars and knew he had to rewrite tbh
Old 08-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #71
Patton's Ghost
FCMG x LOM x SEVENS

writing now

sorry been mad busy guise
-BIG G.W. BUSH
Old 08-25-2013, 08:37 PM   #72
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxcorridor View Post
writing now

sorry been mad busy guise
Good shit man you and WallaceBread put on

Quote:
Old 08-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #73
Patton's Ghost
FCMG x LOM x SEVENS

Quote:
Good shit man you and WallaceBread put on
thx bruh, tag me in the next battle so i have more time. i did that in 20 min
-BIG G.W. BUSH
Old 08-28-2013, 02:22 AM   #74
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Yo just wanna say thanks to everyone who participated and read these battles, it was a good showing by everyone and I was not expecting that at all

The next card will be interesting for sure

Quote: