Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Original Content Because $ocal: "tears of a juggalo" official music video

Old 05-09-2016, 11:32 PM   #1
everybody knows
kotrafd

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
everybody knows is better than Grind Time Australiaeverybody knows is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up Because $ocal: "tears of a juggalo" official music video

MY HARD DRIVE DIED TODAY, FUCK. SO NOW I GOTTA UPLOAD THE DRAFT INSTEAD OF THE FINAL VERSION FML. BUT YEAH THIS IS WHAT I WAS WORKING ON THIS WEEK. YOU GUYS WANT A MUSIC VIDEO OF YOUR OWN WITH SQUIGGLY ANIMATED SHIT? WANT TO DONATE TO THE WOTDOGLIKEGO CAUSE SO IM NO LONGER USING SHITTY EQUIPMENT THAT BREAKS ALL THE TIME? DIRECT ALL PROPOSALS AND PAYPALS TO EKSONAPLANE@GMAIL.COM!

dammit i did it again with the caps. Modsssss plzzzzz
everybody knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 11:34 PM   #2
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
edit: works !
providing music videos with ur own squiggly animated shit

wut u even know bout that

Last edited by averagejoe; 05-09-2016 at 11:43 PM.
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 11:46 PM   #3
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Specialoh be on his hustling shit.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 11:50 PM   #4
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
yo this is high art yo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 11:54 PM   #5
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
yea seanzo is right

how much can i pay u to draw on my videos?
Old 05-10-2016, 12:45 AM   #6
everybody knows
kotrafd

everybody knows is better than Grind Time Australiaeverybody knows is better than Grind Time Australia
Spesh u don't need my help, your shit is already gold. You're an animator, I just do the squiggles lol. What could I possibly do to improve what you're doing? I just watched the lush joint
Old 05-10-2016, 01:10 AM   #7
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
lmfaoooo what the fuck am i listening to this is awful but just the phrase "tears of a juggalo" is one of the funniest things ive heard in weeks
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 02:11 AM   #8
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Banger.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 02:21 AM   #9
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this shit is platinum
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 11:14 AM   #10
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Outer space meteor material
Old 05-10-2016, 12:02 PM   #11
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
this is what i imagine would happen if yoko ono rapped

and by that i mean STR8 CLAZZIC

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 12:14 PM   #12
averagejoe

"i dont wanna sit on that birds nest"

i really like that part
Old 05-11-2016, 03:28 AM   #13
everybody knows
kotrafd

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
this is what i imagine would happen if yoko ono rapped

and by that i mean STR8 CLAZZIC
Hey brother thank you kindly. I do indeed enjoy getting my yoko on every once in a five minutes

I just want Everybody to Know that this guy EG is the reason I started doing this modern battle rap shit. It was him that encouraged me to enter scribble 2008, it was him that vouched for me with Kevin beacham, it was him that told me to fly out to cinci because he was convinced I'd murk the prelims (I did). Which of course led to me meeting lush and Drect and blah blah blah. Other indirect things eg is responsible for:

1. Hawaii becoming part of the "fresh coast" (even though I don't really fuck with a lot of The scene in Hawaii)
2. Being one of two original seasoned fans (the other of course is Foreman)
3. Perfecting the art of choking and winning vs Revanon (a tactic I later used to great effect against Dutch vega in NY)

Put some fuckin reaspek on this mans name
Old 05-11-2016, 06:23 PM   #14
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
thanks brah, you da real MVP

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 08:12 PM   #15
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1285 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
wow this is fire
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 09:39 PM   #16
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by everybody knows View Post
Hey brother thank you kindly. I do indeed enjoy getting my yoko on every once in a five minutes

I just want Everybody to Know that this guy EG is the reason I started doing this modern battle rap shit. It was him that encouraged me to enter scribble 2008, it was him that vouched for me with Kevin beacham, it was him that told me to fly out to cinci because he was convinced I'd murk the prelims (I did). Which of course led to me meeting lush and Drect and blah blah blah. Other indirect things eg is responsible for:

1. Hawaii becoming part of the "fresh coast" (even though I don't really fuck with a lot of The scene in Hawaii)
2. Being one of two original seasoned fans (the other of course is Foreman)
3. Perfecting the art of choking and winning vs Revanon (a tactic I later used to great effect against Dutch vega in NY)

Put some fuckin reaspek on this mans name

i really like him because every time eyerate shows up and sees him post he leaves, which is wonderful <3 @irvsykeg
Old 05-13-2016, 12:37 AM   #17
everybody knows
kotrafd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
i really like him because every time eyerate shows up and sees him post he leaves, which is wonderful <3 @irvsykeg
Mmm troof. Another contribution to the cause.

Me and EG vs gun titles goddamit
Old 05-14-2016, 06:41 AM   #18
everybody knows
kotrafd

i will bump this thread til I die. Flying out to Mass2 tomorrow morning wooooo
Old 05-15-2016, 01:25 AM   #19
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Who ever made the beat to "honest song" tell them it's beautiful work
@everybody knows where can that instrumental be found? If it can be found

Last edited by Smokey-Clovn; 05-15-2016 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Source
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote