Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Yo KOTD, stop with this antiquated PPV shit


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2016, 03:29 PM   #41
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com
 
King Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Here
Posts: 5,406
Mentioned: 637 Post(s)
King Fly is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by versesmc View Post
It seems like it would be easier to just use YouTube live streaming through a paid channel/event. When everything is already monetized through them, why not just do the live events through them too? Then all the analytics are in one place and the live stream can even be archived on the channel automatically too. People just need a Google account to pay. I've wondered why no leagues are really using it. I've only seen Grind Time do it about a year ago, however Illz wasn't really using a paid channel/event. He just made the live stream private and when you paid through PayPal you got access to it. The stream quality was perfect. Service been out for like 4 years.
the ease is about the same using it (technical side) - but they dont offer channels our size actual PPV selling ability. UFC/WWE etc get it - but we asked and they said its not open to smaller channels like ours. The paid service is kinda dumb cuz you gotta offer a 7 day trial period for free. so anyone could sign up a week before the event - then cancel right after and watch for free.
when illz did it, it was just videos uploaded on private and he added the email to the list on the video and you can only add 50 emails to a video private list.

the live portion of our PPV is amazing and there is zero reason to change it or try something different. its the replays and how it gets delivered is what i see the most complaints about (other than time between battles).
King Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:32 PM   #42
versesmc
Battle Rap App
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
versesmc is not the worst person
When Illz did it, it was a private live stream, not uploaded videos. It wasn't YouTube paid content though. Anyone can do a live stream on YouTube. To be eligible to offer any paid content, whether live or not, you only need 1k active subscribers. I'm not sure if paid live streams have the same 14 day free trial or not like paid channels. Would defeat the purpose.

I'm just surprised none of the big leagues are really offering paid content through YouTube and instead just giving it all out for free. Events cost money. If the end goal is profit, then why not change to a subscription model? KOTD and other big leagues could be charging as little as $5/month to watch anything on their channel period, live or not, or just offer a paid channel for top tier battles/content. Would bring in more recurring profit from content rather than just AdSense, PPV, ticket, and merch sales when there are events.

You guys have over 490k subscribers. If those are all real and if only 1% subscribed to a paid channel for $5/month, that's $25k/month. Say it's only $1/month, that's still $5k/month. The one-time sale model for digital content long been over. It's all about subscriptions and recurring payments. Just look at what Adobe, Microsoft, and every other major software company has done. People pay more for fake currencies in stupid apps like Candy Crush and Pokemon. You guys own a large market share and not even tapping into it's full potential. People would subscribe if they had to, especially if it was reasonable and you put out good content on a regular basis. It would probably increase copyright infringement, but it's really not hard to have someone dedicated to filing DMCA complaints or content ID everything.
versesmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:55 PM   #43
AVOCADO
VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,839
Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
the difference is the entire battle fanbase is comprised of people USED to getting the product for FREE
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 10:50 PM   #44
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com
 
King Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Here
Posts: 5,406
Mentioned: 637 Post(s)
King Fly is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by versesmc View Post
When Illz did it, it was a private live stream, not uploaded videos. It wasn't YouTube paid content though. Anyone can do a live stream on YouTube. To be eligible to offer any paid content, whether live or not, you only need 1k active subscribers. I'm not sure if paid live streams have the same 14 day free trial or not like paid channels. Would defeat the purpose.

I'm just surprised none of the big leagues are really offering paid content through YouTube and instead just giving it all out for free. Events cost money. If the end goal is profit, then why not change to a subscription model? KOTD and other big leagues could be charging as little as $5/month to watch anything on their channel period, live or not, or just offer a paid channel for top tier battles/content. Would bring in more recurring profit from content rather than just AdSense, PPV, ticket, and merch sales when there are events.

You guys have over 490k subscribers. If those are all real and if only 1% subscribed to a paid channel for $5/month, that's $25k/month. Say it's only $1/month, that's still $5k/month. The one-time sale model for digital content long been over. It's all about subscriptions and recurring payments. Just look at what Adobe, Microsoft, and every other major software company has done. People pay more for fake currencies in stupid apps like Candy Crush and Pokemon. You guys own a large market share and not even tapping into it's full potential. People would subscribe if they had to, especially if it was reasonable and you put out good content on a regular basis. It would probably increase copyright infringement, but it's really not hard to have someone dedicated to filing DMCA complaints or content ID everything.
no it wasnt, because i bought it (illz thing) it was uploaded videos. now when pen tried it - it was a live stream for Gtech - the second live stream ever done (first was by dutch vega) and they ran thru uviddy with judgekure running it.
again you cant offer live content as paid on youtube for a channel this small, ive asked.
see email:


the only thing you can do is offer videos as paid content or monetize (with ads) the live FREE stream (doesnt matter if your channel is a paid subscription channel or not - you cant have a pay per view thru youtube unless you are a HUGE brand like UFC or WWE)

paid subscriptions to youtube for battle leagues died out REALLLLLLY quick when rap battle league or whatever they were tried it. theres a reason they arent around anymore.
software being now cloud based has zero in common with digital content like videos you built a core following by offering them for free, going to a subscription model. apples and oranges. you always had to pay for adobe/Microsoft shit - was never free for 8 years first.

Last edited by King Fly; 09-07-2016 at 10:55 PM.
King Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 11:31 PM   #45
averagejoe
 
averagejoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,864
Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
the difference is the entire battle fanbase is comprised of people USED to getting the product for FREE
um the battles are still free (in a bit longer) and battle rap is tiny compared to any paid ppv u may be referring to

every1 who buys a ppv is basically giving a donation...get ur head out of ur ass..the other guy is wrong too if that makes u feel better

hi @King Fly nice to see u
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 11:39 PM   #46
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,875
Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
every1 who buys a ppv is basically giving a donation...get ur head out of ur ass..
I'm pretty sure I'm buying the live PPV
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 11:45 PM   #47
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,388
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Turn this post into the constructive criticism post of KOTD. I say post all your reasonable gripes ( not stupid hate) It seems that KingFly in the mood to answer some.

When we getting the All Canadian event. It could be a major GZ event if it's not big enough for the main stage events. Having big name Canadians and some of the old KOTD heads returning.
Have it on Canada Day
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 11:50 PM   #48
averagejoe
 
averagejoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,864
Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
I'm pretty sure I'm buying the live PPV
sorry that was just an off comment with mis-directed hatred
i know it aint true
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 03:24 PM   #49
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com
 
King Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Here
Posts: 5,406
Mentioned: 637 Post(s)
King Fly is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Turn this post into the constructive criticism post of KOTD. I say post all your reasonable gripes ( not stupid hate) It seems that KingFly in the mood to answer some.

When we getting the All Canadian event. It could be a major GZ event if it's not big enough for the main stage events. Having big name Canadians and some of the old KOTD heads returning.
Have it on Canada Day
i would love for that to happen (not only would it save $$$$) but could be a great card. the only issue is active canadian battlers to make it big enough. be dope to see pesci/osa/twist/knames/jack shitt/porich/hollohan/fingaz and people like that get back to battling more.
King Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 03:35 PM   #50
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,615
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fly View Post
i would love for that to happen (not only would it save $$$$) but could be a great card. the only issue is active canadian battlers to make it big enough. be dope to see pesci/osa/twist/knames/jack shitt/porich/hollohan/fingaz and people like that get back to battling more.
It might save $$$ on the booking, but it'd lose a shit ton at the door.

What matchups could you even make that would be appealing, even assuming that half these dudes wanted to battle?

Pesci, Pat, Bender, Illipsis, Twist, Osa, Sketch....half those guys have already battled each other.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 04:06 PM   #51
slo_mo
Turnt Up For Lil' Boo
 
slo_mo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 430
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
slo_mo is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
It might save $$$ on the booking, but it'd lose a shit ton at the door.

What matchups could you even make that would be appealing, even assuming that half these dudes wanted to battle?

Pesci, Pat, Bender, Illipsis, Twist, Osa, Sketch....half those guys have already battled each other.
And anyone who hasn't, it feels like they have.

More than once.
slo_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 04:07 PM   #52
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com
 
King Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Here
Posts: 5,406
Mentioned: 637 Post(s)
King Fly is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
It might save $$$ on the booking, but it'd lose a shit ton at the door.

What matchups could you even make that would be appealing, even assuming that half these dudes wanted to battle?

Pesci, Pat, Bender, Illipsis, Twist, Osa, Sketch....half those guys have already battled each other.
just using those names you supplied there are TONS of matches avail:

Pats never battled bender or pesci or twist or osa or sketch or illipsis
pesci has never battled pat or illipsis or osa or twist (in a 1on1)
bender has never battled pat or osa or illipsis or twist (in a 1on1)
twist has never battled pesci or osa or bender or pat or illipsis or sketch
osa has never battled.... you get my point lol
King Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 04:24 PM   #53
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,615
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fly View Post
just using those names you supplied there are TONS of matches avail:

Pats never battled bender or pesci or twist or osa or sketch or illipsis
pesci has never battled pat or illipsis or osa or twist (in a 1on1)
bender has never battled pat or osa or illipsis or twist (in a 1on1)
twist has never battled pesci or osa or bender or pat or illipsis or sketch
osa has never battled.... you get my point lol
I mean the obvious starting point is Bender vs. Pat.

After that you're down to Pesci/illipsis/sketch/twist/osa

Osa/Pesci vs. Illipsis is intriguing. I'd lean towards Pesci.

Osa vs. Sketch or Knamelis.

Throw in Charron vs. Twist.

So you get 4-5 battles. No real Canadians to do an appealing undercard, so you make it Bunker style.

It's a great card for sure but it doesn't have the wide appeal of bigger cards. Also, as much as I like the match, I feel like getting Pat to battle Bender would be tough, and the card kinda lives or dies by that match imho.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 05:05 PM   #54
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com
 
King Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Here
Posts: 5,406
Mentioned: 637 Post(s)
King Fly is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
I mean the obvious starting point is Bender vs. Pat.

After that you're down to Pesci/illipsis/sketch/twist/osa

Osa/Pesci vs. Illipsis is intriguing. I'd lean towards Pesci.

Osa vs. Sketch or Knamelis.

Throw in Charron vs. Twist.

So you get 4-5 battles. No real Canadians to do an appealing undercard, so you make it Bunker style.

It's a great card for sure but it doesn't have the wide appeal of bigger cards. Also, as much as I like the match, I feel like getting Pat to battle Bender would be tough, and the card kinda lives or dies by that match imho.

Id more go with:

Pat vs Pesci
Charron vs Twist
Bishop vs Hollohan
Osa vs Knamelis
Bender vs Illipsis
Sketch vs Miracle
Franchise vs Fingaz
Aftershock vs Quake

pretty solid 8 battles that would probably do pretty well in sales as well.
King Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 10:11 PM   #55
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'
 
illipsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oa
Posts: 1,818
Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fly View Post
Id more go with:

Pat vs Pesci
Charron vs Twist
Bishop vs Hollohan
Osa vs Knamelis
Bender vs Illipsis
Sketch vs Miracle
Franchise vs Fingaz
Aftershock vs Quake

pretty solid 8 battles that would probably do pretty well in sales as well.
This is a really solid card tbh. Might switch Knamelis and Miracle, but good-great match-ups otherwise (Franchise vs. Fingaz is naaaashty). Would be really cool to see this (or some conceptually comparable) in the future!
__________________
I said let's keep it one hundred, cuz this pansy's threatened
This is war and peace, laurel wreaths to a panzer engine
illipsis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 11:10 PM   #56
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,494
Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fly View Post
Id more go with:

Pat vs Pesci
Charron vs Twist
Bishop vs Hollohan
Osa vs Knamelis
Bender vs Illipsis
Sketch vs Miracle
Franchise vs Fingaz
Aftershock vs Quake

pretty solid 8 battles that would probably do pretty well in sales as well.
Why not Sketch vs Arcane or Bulletz? Sketch vs Arcane is 2 former KOTD champs who've never battled and both would put on.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 12:34 AM   #57
thatguy
Registered User
 
thatguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,868
Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
the difference is the entire generation is comprised of people USED to getting any media for FREE
fixed.

music industry, journalism industry etc...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
someone explain to me how having your little sister's kiddiepictures is an insult?
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 01:14 AM   #58
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,388
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
It might save $$$ on the booking, but it'd lose a shit ton at the door.

What matchups could you even make that would be appealing, even assuming that half these dudes wanted to battle?

Pesci, Pat, Bender, Illipsis, Twist, Osa, Sketch....half those guys have already battled each other.
It wouldn't make any money on PPV but live at the door it would make money You might not know it but these Canadian guys are actually big.
You could do a night of rematches.

I think what would be a big appeal to it is if you are bringing back some heads from back in the day

If you can't form a card with the guys you just named that would be popular we got issues.

Plus you got the bigger named Beastmode guys that have been building buzz on GZ. It' locally would be cool.

And you dont do it often. You do it once a year on Canada Day or something
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 06:33 PM   #59
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,615
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post

Plus you got the bigger named Beastmode guys that have been building buzz on GZ. It' locally would be cool.
lmao, bigger named beastmode guys




it should just stay as a 4-5 battle card. no one wants to see those guys, it's just bloat and makes the event longer for no real gain.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 06:35 PM   #60
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br
 
culturedboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,583
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
It wouldn't make any money on PPV but live at the door it would make money You might not know it but these Canadian guys are actually big.

You could do a night of rematches.



I think what would be a big appeal to it is if you are bringing back some heads from back in the day



If you can't form a card with the guys you just named that would be popular we got issues.



Plus you got the bigger named Beastmode guys that have been building buzz on GZ. It' locally would be cool.



And you dont do it often. You do it once a year on Canada Day or something


LOL we need to stop letting u post bro u just tried to market Loe Pesci and Osa to us by selling REMATCHES on CANADA DAY
__________________
i write about battle rap for nevercultured

click the con face to learn yourself



Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 08:01 PM   #61
The Wrist
my first name is The
 
The Wrist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edison,NJ
Posts: 2,281
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
lmao, bigger named beastmode guys

.
ya beat me to it haha
__________________
newish music (this probably isn't newish at all anymore but whatever) ----> here

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 08:18 PM   #62
Aftershock
VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Aftershock is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fly View Post
Id more go with:

Pat vs Pesci
Charron vs Twist
Bishop vs Hollohan
Osa vs Knamelis
Bender vs Illipsis
Sketch vs Miracle
Franchise vs Fingaz
Aftershock vs Quake

pretty solid 8 battles that would probably do pretty well in sales as well.
I think me and Osa makes a lot more sense, and is a battle I've wanted since I joined the league

just saying
Aftershock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 08:23 PM   #63
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,615
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershock View Post
I think me and Osa makes a lot more sense, and is a battle I've wanted since I joined the league

just saying
yeah besides, an aftershock is just a weak version of quake.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 08:25 PM   #64
Aftershock
VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Aftershock is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
yeah besides, an aftershock is just a weak version of quake.
Aftershock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 08:46 PM   #65
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth
 
Nick H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Palm5
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
KOTD ppv is dope af tho
__________________
Computers putin
Nick H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:27 AM   #66
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,388
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
lmao, bigger named beastmode guys




it should just stay as a 4-5 battle card. no one wants to see those guys, it's just bloat and makes the event longer for no real gain.
I meant the guys on BeastMode with bigger names. LOL
Allot of those guys have good local following that can sell tickets in Toronto
Franchise
Joey V
Casper TDG
Luke Nukem would all be good fits on a card.
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,554
Threads: 27,185
Posts: 733,739
Total Online: 3228

Newest Member: atysilezy

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Emancee
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:53 PM.