Old 11-09-2016, 04:49 PM   #41
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 04:58 PM   #42
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Oh CANADA, I'm so glad to be here... if things get fucked up in Canada I'm going to the himalayas. I lost so many braincells watching this election garbage I think I'm starting to forget the alphabet. Good luck to you Americans, see you when I need clothes and shit for cheaper and have to go to Platsburg.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:03 PM   #43
Poems 4 Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
I lost so many braincells watching this election garbage I think I'm starting to forget the alphabet.
Facts.

CNN last night was on steroids with Wolf and the guy who runs the map.
Zoomin in and out and in and out like every 3 seconds. It was so stressful and head-ache inducing.

It was actually quite amusing to switch to ABC, CBS or NBC where the coverage was soooooooooooo much more lax and chill compared to CNN literally combusting live on air.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:07 PM   #44
Poems 4 Man

Crazy how all the undercover bigots and racists are now empowered by this. Shit bout to get really real in America.

Just think about turmoil that will ensure after Trumps remarks at the next:

1. Police murdering of an unarmed black man
2. Terrorist attack
Old 11-09-2016, 05:12 PM   #45
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
Keep convincing yourself that it was Trump who won and not Hillary who lost
Pretty much it.

The guys a walking PR nightmare and stil cakewalked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:23 PM   #46
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Whats going to be interesting is how are you republicans going to find a way to blame liberals and Obama when the country goes to hell and Trump doesn't make America grat.

Make america great again is the most prejudice disgusting statement. WHen you say it You might aswell put on a White hood to me

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:25 PM   #47
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Negs incoming for Trump voters. At least my state did what it was supposed to do, even with my Green party vote. I'm fucking pissed.

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:31 PM   #48
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
Crazy how all the undercover bigots and racists are now empowered by this. Shit bout to get really real in America.

Just think about turmoil that will ensure after Trumps remarks at the next:

1. Police murdering of an unarmed black man
2. Terrorist attack
You're right, shit is crazy, but not surprising to me. On the plus side, imo, I like the idea of racists and white supremacists coming out the closet so I can know who I'm dealing with. It's not like they didn't exist before last night, they were just hiding their true feelings and motives like cowards.

And yea, I'm interested in how those inevitable situations you mentioned will play out, also
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:32 PM   #49
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
If you're all shitting in buckets in 8 years love to see the republicans say"obama left him with too much to do he did well considering"

This is the biggest L America has taken since getting whooped by the vietcong

Last edited by youdontwannabethatguy; 11-09-2016 at 05:35 PM.
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:33 PM   #50
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
so uh

u guys really buildin that wall? :P
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:34 PM   #51
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
Quote:
I know for a 100% fact he would've had a much better chance

She was absolute unlikeable trash and still came close, even with daily leaks suggesting she worships the devil and robs Haiti. Any slightly cleaner record and Trump likely wouldn't have won
He only would have had a better chance because hillary supporters would have supported Bernie. Also, the sjw's and activists like Kaepernick probably would have voted. Still think he would have lost.
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:38 PM   #52
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
The fact that there are people out there who claim to not be bigots, yet they are celebrating along side with actual white supremacists, kkk, and other hate groups is a step in the right direction in terms of identifying America's trash. I see people exposing themselves left and right, and I genuinely appreciate it.

Once this experiment fails, they will have no one to blame but themselves, and hopefully we can get a restructuring of our political and electoral processes. So there may be a silver lining to this, after all.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:51 PM   #53
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
hahaahhahahahahah
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:52 PM   #54
JonDemarco
I'm Nationwide.

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
JonDemarco is not the worst person
Genuinely in shock that this actually happened. Thought we had fucked up with Brexit but this is next level. Monumental failure on clinton's part, she got handed arguably the easiest opponent in history and still lost. Ridiculous
JonDemarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:06 PM   #55
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Not super into the idea of attacking Foreman. I have serious reservations about Trump, largely for a lot of reasons not listed, and I think largely his supporters are either bigoted or completely bereft of facts, but I don't think that applies to Foreman. In at least the vast majority of his public posting about the election he has seemed measured, mature, intelligent and logically consistent. I know the tendency is to attack all of your political enemies, and I really don't have a problem with it generally (politics are important and it's usually fair) but in that specific case I feel it's a reach
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:10 PM   #56
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
welp
You got your wish. Now that Trump is president we wait... and by that I mean hide inside a bunker for 8 years to see how things turned out.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:13 PM   #57
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
White people pretty much fucked us... badly.

Over 60% of white men and women voted for a candidate with no experience, under the guise of him bringing their core values to the forefront.

Those core values including: Racism, sexism, misogyny, foreign trade/worker ignorance, and religious oppression.

I'm moving back to Toronto. Legitimately.
Illinois is in the Blue. I voted Democratic. PLUS I filled in the box that reads: FILL IN THIS BOX IF YOU WANT YOUR TAX DOLLARS TO FILL POT HOLES. TRUMP + PRESIDENT = MY TRIP TO WORK IS STILL BUMPY.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 11-09-2016, 06:15 PM   #58
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
yo this guy calls out george soros on stage during a national debate

dudes definition of anti-establishment - the 1% of the 1%
who cares if hes rich

hes not too is not scary elitist change-the-world rich
hes has a nice home and money for his children and lawyers rich
do the rich give money to the poor for free?
Old 11-09-2016, 06:16 PM   #59
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
Not American but...

Have fun cranking one out together in here Hilary supporters. By the way, Eastern Canada is cuck central. If you choose to move, that's where you should aim to be. Never admired America more.

Last edited by Tom HAAANHKS; 11-10-2016 at 04:01 PM.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:19 PM   #60
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post

This is the biggest L America has taken since getting whooped by the vietcong
Godamn that shits expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:19 PM   #61
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
http://imgur.com/AwgPpr2

I cannot embed this on my phone for some reason

Last edited by ghettonetics; 11-09-2016 at 06:24 PM.
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:21 PM   #62
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
hahaahhahahahahah
Read the comments to this video. Same as RMBVA
Old 11-09-2016, 06:23 PM   #63
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
Not super into the idea of attacking Foreman. I have serious reservations about Trump, largely for a lot of reasons not listed, and I think largely his supporters are either bigoted or completely bereft of facts, but I don't think that applies to Foreman. In at least the vast majority of his public posting about the election he has seemed measured, mature, intelligent and logically consistent. I know the tendency is to attack all of your political enemies, and I really don't have a problem with it generally (politics are important and it's usually fair) but in that specific case I feel it's a reach
I agree with you for the most, and it's not like foreman has any more real power than the rest of us. I liken it to rooting for a ball team. That said, I disagree with you saying that he's "measured", "mature", "intelligent" etc... I've seen a lot of petty insults from him, and a fair amount of them targeting Hilary's womanhood, i.e., calling her a "bitch" and such. But I wouldn't expect any less from an unabashed trump supporter, tbf.

To me, every anti-SJW is also a SJW, they just wage their wars AGAINST social justice. Their complaints are unintelligent and without logic at worst, and intellectually dishonest at best.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:34 PM   #64
Jack Deuce
Media

Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I've seen a lot of petty insults from him, and a fair amount of them targeting Hilary's womanhood, i.e., calling her a "bitch" and such. But I wouldn't expect any less from an unabashed trump supporter, tbf.
Yeah you're right, my bad on that one. He can definitely get pretty petty when it comes to Hillary
Old 11-09-2016, 06:35 PM   #65
versesmc
Battle Rap App

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
versesmc is not the worst person
I'm not surprised. The media was saying Clinton had it locked forever, even saying she was winning in every poll, while the USC/LA Times and IBD polls had him winning pretty much the entire time. They just chose to ignore those polls and it was like MSM was trying to convince everyone she had already won before the election. Even CNN seemed to be refusing to announce Trump won Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and multiple other states after reporting was at 99% and it was clear she had no way of winning.

I live in rural Pennsylvania near Scranton and been telling people I didn't see how he was going to lose here like polls were predicting by large margins, even if Clinton killed it in Philly. Not sure how they were expecting to win here just cause Biden and her family is from here. All they had to do was visit and see Trump everywhere. Fucking KKK burned a cross out here just last year and one of the largest skinhead groups in the northeast is based here with their leader successfully being voted into a local Republican committee seat...he won re-election this past primary too by even more votes than he won the first time. The local papers always give them free press for recruiting too. I've made numerous trips from the Northeast to Philly, and in a roughly 200 mile radius, the Trump campaign signs were like 100 to 1. They relied on bullshit data.
versesmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:00 PM   #66
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
I hate this. Now for 4 years everything is gonna be America jokes and trump jokes from the OVERTLY liberal media and comedians. Now keep in mind, I am liberal but just not too far left.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:02 PM   #67
Jaybird

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Jaybird is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
Exactly why I'm speaking directly to Foreman. He knows better which makes voting for and openly supporting him so much worse. Half the intelligent Trump supporters I've interacted with appear to be either trolling or unsure whether they're trolling or not.

This is the one thing where that's not okay.
Jaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:07 PM   #68
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
but you don't sell rolling tobacco, you don't know what a pint is

and now this.

haha. I had the same issue in Cuba, had to cope with straights. Dissapointed I couldn't bring 300g of baccy back for fuckall but the lack of pints was made up for by the fact the drinks were dirt cheap.

Amsterdam was the opposite, they had the rollies but everywhere seemed to do half pints unless you ask and it's more expensive than one in London. One place I went it was like 6 fucking quid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:13 PM   #69
SpecialOh

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
somebody go check on ron ron im worried
Old 11-09-2016, 07:13 PM   #70
SpecialOh

i hope he didnt choke himself with an eraser tip
Old 11-09-2016, 07:23 PM   #71
Jack Deuce
Media

I never thought I'd live long enough to see someone win the Presidency making such effective use of Marxism. Trump spoke to the working class as an oppressed group, played to their class consciousness, and introduced the spectre of global capitalism as a boogeyman that he was coming to save the proletariat from. Shit's impressive
Old 11-09-2016, 07:24 PM   #72
SketchMenace
VIP

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
SketchMenace is not the worst person
Where do people get the idea that saying "100% fact" is somehow definitive proof of their opinion? Anyone forcing words like that down your throat in any discussion is clearly too hard headed to engage in a healthy debate regardless.

In my opinion, what happened here was Trump got up on stage and started spewing hate filled racist rhetoric about walls and drastically manipulated statistics and not one mainstream news source actually fact checked anything. I have not been able to find one poll or third party information to back up his claims. We live in a world of of information access and the world chooses to listen to the opinion of one rich white american man instead of financial planners, scientists, ACTUAL POLITICIANS, economists, foreign officials, etc.

I can at least appreciate a liar who covers it up because they have abasic moral understanding that what they did was wrong over a liar who unapologetically does it to your face and continues to do so once rebutted. It's just not the American way.
SketchMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:28 PM   #73
Sky2real

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
This country got duped lol. Stupid fucking old white people actually think trump gives a shit about anyone but himself lol. Hopefully he destroys the country and we slide into a Great Depression. Would be fitting.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:38 PM   #74
slo_mo
Turnt Up For Lil' Boo

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
slo_mo is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SketchMenace View Post
Where do people get the idea that saying "100% fact" is somehow definitive proof of their opinion? Anyone forcing words like that down your throat in any discussion is clearly too hard headed to engage in a healthy debate regardless.

In my opinion, what happened here was Trump got up on stage and started spewing hate filled racist rhetoric about walls and drastically manipulated statistics and not one mainstream news source actually fact checked anything. I have not been able to find one poll or third party information to back up his claims. We live in a world of of information access and the world chooses to listen to the opinion of one rich white american man instead of financial planners, scientists, ACTUAL POLITICIANS, economists, foreign officials, etc.

I can at least appreciate a liar who covers it up because they have abasic moral understanding that what they did was wrong over a liar who unapologetically does it to your face and continues to do so once rebutted. It's just not the American way.
Ugh.

Bruce B STILL looking down like,

SHUT UP, SKETCH
slo_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:41 PM   #75
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird View Post
Exactly why I'm speaking directly to Foreman. He knows better which makes voting for and openly supporting him so much worse. Half the intelligent Trump supporters I've interacted with appear to be either trolling or unsure whether they're trolling or not.

This is the one thing where that's not okay.
Foremans the embodiment of a brown shirt begging not to be shot because he thought hitler was only trolling and didn't know he would take things so far

I give it a year before half the people that voted for him start back pedoling that they ever supported him to begin with like how all these republicans today somehow never supported bush/cheney or were for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

ZERO accountability.

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 11-09-2016 at 07:48 PM.
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:46 PM   #76
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
As a black man in this horrific situation, the only silver lining I see is that the racists and the bigots have officially outed themselves. If you voted for Trump, even in some "tongue in cheek" sarcastic way, you are against everything I stand for as a human being, and you wish us nothing but misery.

Going to be a whole lot of quiet and awkwardness from folks in Texas. Pop that fuck shit out in the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:49 PM   #77
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1181 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
As a black man in this horrific situation, the only silver lining I see is that the racists and the bigots have officially outed themselves. If you voted for Trump, even in some "tongue in cheek" sarcastic way, you are against everything I stand for as a human being, and you wish us nothing but misery.
very good point.
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:58 PM   #78
SketchMenace
VIP

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
SketchMenace is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_mo View Post
Ugh.

Bruce B STILL looking down like,

SHUT UP, SKETCH
good one?...
SketchMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:05 PM   #79
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Free negs.

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:19 PM   #80
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Yeah agree to disagree. Feel how you want, you're not always right about everything. Neither am I.

You can label me however you want to because that is your right to do so. Stereotypes are acceptable in certain directions and not others.

Regardless, I just hope Trump does what I expected him to do and pivot to a more moderate stance now that he's no longer "competing". Judging by how he answered questions regarding transgender restrooms and the fact that he started moving away from the ban of abortion tells me what I need to know. I'm sure in 4 years when the world is over and it's worse race relations than ever you'll be able to say you told me so, and I'll accept it
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8216, 8217, 8220, 8221, america is so fucked man, americans: dumbest people on earth, americawillneverbegreat, amerikkka, cantstumpthetrump, erikkk forman, forman confirmed racist, forman: bring back segregated buses, hillarysucksbutnotlikemonica, killary, kkk literally celebrates, nation full of retards, no words, president trump, rapist wife, trump2016, we came we saw i lost, welcome to america - 1950, white america, white lash