Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Do you like Lush Ones White Lies


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2017, 10:43 AM   #1
MCVeteran
Registered User
 
MCVeteran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bay Point
Posts: 119
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Do you like Lush Ones White Lies

He promoting it like its as big as Biggie's Juicy was lol I heard it tho i liked it...and for someone thats grinded for as many years as he has im glad to see him finally put together his best song and something hes most proud of...and something with replay value.

y'all messing with it? Cash or trash?

and wtf is 667 lol

p.s. chase moore been eating. him or pimple pete in a eating contest who ya got?

Last question...what does okwerdz do now? Last i heard he worked on a farm in stockton,CA (if you havent been to the 209, go to IRAQ instead...its that shitty)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeGoddess View Post
That and because i have more than enough friends to prevent you from hurting me and because ill be contacting your employer and family before you even leave for my area
MCVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 04:57 PM   #2
Dusted123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Dusted123 is not the worst person
Okwerdz has a podcast now, I fuck with it. Its on his youtube channel, only like 7-8 episodes though, and its not really battle related, Hollow was on though.
Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 05:21 PM   #3
lukej
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 677
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
No. I do not.
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 05:52 PM   #4
Real rap
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Real rap is not the worst person
Only song I've ever heard a battle rapper make that sounds like a real rap song if lush always sounds like this then his music is fire. I was surprised he's so good on track.
Real rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 06:18 PM   #5
mike rigs
#trusttheplug
 
mike rigs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Show Me State
Posts: 4,052
Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Yeah I think it's fire
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:28 PM   #6
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa
 
Smokey-Clovn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: -I.M.H- Where its always cold
Posts: 2,003
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real rap View Post
Only song I've ever heard a battle rapper make that sounds like a real rap song if lush always sounds like this then his music is fire. I was surprised he's so good on track.
Who else have you listened to?
__________________
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:42 PM   #7
Spacelab
Registered User
 
Spacelab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Yukon
Posts: 978
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Spacelab is not the worst person

every time topic of Lush and music is posted I post this

classsssssic
__________________
"Wake up and smell the Maxwell"
Spacelab is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:48 PM   #8
Toronto
rip bambam
 
Toronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: WE THE NORTH
Posts: 1,381
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
dont ever disrespect the polo gawd like that in your life

RYDers !!!
__________________
styll
Toronto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 12:00 AM   #9
Jack Deuce
Media
 
Jack Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,153
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
I don't think it's terrible, but I don't think it's great. What a pointless opinion that was
__________________
Check out BattleRap.com for all news, interviews, and telling me in the comments that the person I said was good is actually trash.
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 12:05 AM   #10
All Day
Drink8cokesAday
 
All Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,144
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
Lush's new song is ok.

667 I think is Bobby Bucher's crew or something...the dude featured on that track

Saurus in an eating contest all day. I think he gained weight by eating excellent fat kid food while Chase just drinks a lot lololol

Okwerdz hosts some late night show on a Stockton radio station too and had said he will battle again if it makes sense
__________________
I hate all your fucking schemes
SLOW IT DOWN
I haaate alllll yoooouur fuuuckiiiing schemes
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 02:09 AM   #11
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost
 
PJ Sumroc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Portland , OR
Posts: 4,355
Mentioned: 344 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Yeah I fuck with it
__________________
"Ginger ale and hot sauce, two things I live by"
- Action Bronson

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict



-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 02:30 AM   #12
lukej
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 677
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Day View Post
Lush's new song is ok.

667 I think is Bobby Bucher's crew or something...the dude featured on that track

Saurus in an eating contest all day. I think he gained weight by eating excellent fat kid food while Chase just drinks a lot lololol

Okwerdz hosts some late night show on a Stockton radio station too and had said he will battle again if it makes sense
That Bobby Bucher dude has some fire music I randomly checked out one day
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:53 AM   #13
MCVeteran
Registered User
 
MCVeteran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bay Point
Posts: 119
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Day View Post
Lush's new song is ok.

667 I think is Bobby Bucher's crew or something...the dude featured on that track

Saurus in an eating contest all day. I think he gained weight by eating excellent fat kid food while Chase just drinks a lot lololol

Okwerdz hosts some late night show on a Stockton radio station too and had said he will battle again if it makes sense
Thank you for your information
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeGoddess View Post
That and because i have more than enough friends to prevent you from hurting me and because ill be contacting your employer and family before you even leave for my area
MCVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:06 AM   #14
Prison Mike
And it hoit!
 
Prison Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Merica
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Prison Mike is not the worst person
I think the beat is fire tbh, but I wasn't really feeling the song in it's entirety. I guess I was expecting something different from the hype behind it after reading people's reactions to it from the WDLA PPV. All in all though, it just isn't my thing. Wish they could've done something better with that beat though.
__________________
And you my friend would be da belle of da ball.
Prison Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:09 AM   #15
Real rap
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Real rap is not the worst person
Lush killed the track there's no way to hate on this. It deserves to be a radio hit. I have no clue what anyone could have done better with that beat. I can't stop playing the song and everyone seems to love it. It's just not typical underground rap battlers make.
Real rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 11:24 AM   #16
MCVeteran
Registered User
 
MCVeteran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bay Point
Posts: 119
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacelab View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozY29vqDrN4

every time topic of Lush and music is posted I post this

classsssssic
Their jeans holy 2002.

Lush one wore that brown leather jacket a record 903 times. in the 2000's
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeGoddess View Post
That and because i have more than enough friends to prevent you from hurting me and because ill be contacting your employer and family before you even leave for my area
MCVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:06 PM   #17
lukej
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 677
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real rap View Post
Lush killed the track there's no way to hate on this. It deserves to be a radio hit. I have no clue what anyone could have done better with that beat. I can't stop playing the song and everyone seems to love it. It's just not typical underground rap battlers make.
Lmaoooo
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:37 PM   #18
Real rap
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Real rap is not the worst person
I'm not a fan of immortal technique type hip-hop I like music that I can plus around girls and have fun that also have good lyrics. Lukeyj is a dorm room dorko.
Real rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 04:06 AM   #19
idealaedi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 145
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
idealaedi is not the worst person
It’s the worst song ever created. Bobby was cool in it though.
idealaedi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 04:36 AM   #20
bells720
Posts Things
 
bells720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,136
Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
not good.
__________________
With my hair slicked back, I look like Rick Patino
bells720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 09:34 AM   #21
Real rap
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Real rap is not the worst person
Song is great only nerds don't like it. And Bobby only has one short verse. The song is blowing up which is rare in battles. But they don't battle. Lush got diehard fans and haters he's a star.

Last edited by Real rap; 11-21-2017 at 09:54 AM.
Real rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:04 PM   #22
lukej
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 677
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real rap View Post
I'm not a fan of immortal technique type hip-hop I like music that I can plus around girls and have fun that also have good lyrics. Lukeyj is a dorm room dorko.
Great deduction...

I don't like this particular Lush One song so I'm automatically a fan of Immortal Technique and...live in a dorm room?

What a nuanced perspective

lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:14 PM   #23
Real rap
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Real rap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
Great deduction...

I don't like this particular Lush One song so I'm automatically a fan of Immortal Technique and...live in a dorm room?

What a nuanced perspective

Yeah I'd say you are a fan of underground nerd rap and a college kid and probably never even listened to the song. But who cares?
Real rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 07:35 AM   #24
Chase Moore
VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 818 via 916
Posts: 307
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Chase Moore is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCVeteran View Post
He promoting it like its as big as Biggie's Juicy was lol I heard it tho i liked it...and for someone thats grinded for as many years as he has im glad to see him finally put together his best song and something hes most proud of...and something with replay value.

y'all messing with it? Cash or trash?

and wtf is 667 lol

p.s. chase moore been eating. him or pimple pete in a eating contest who ya got?

Last question...what does okwerdz do now? Last i heard he worked on a farm in stockton,CA (if you havent been to the 209, go to IRAQ instead...its that shitty)
Ok i guess thanks for liking the song maybe? 667 is the kult. and fuck yes i've been eating. i remember meeting u at a bar in Sacramento once and u told me u were MCVeteran, i aint tell u i was Chase Moore lol
Chase Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 09:36 AM   #25
MCVeteran
Registered User
 
MCVeteran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bay Point
Posts: 119
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Moore View Post
Ok i guess thanks for liking the song maybe? 667 is the kult. and fuck yes i've been eating. i remember meeting u at a bar in Sacramento once and u told me u were MCVeteran, i aint tell u i was Chase Moore lol
just fucking with u pimping. i put on 30 pounds this year. you got major skill and it was cool to chop it up with you player. Hope nothing but success
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeGoddess View Post
That and because i have more than enough friends to prevent you from hurting me and because ill be contacting your employer and family before you even leave for my area
MCVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:18 PM   #26
lukej
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 677
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
That Chase "Camo" is a banger tho
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:19 PM   #27
lukej
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 677
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real rap View Post
Yeah I'd say you are a fan of underground nerd rap and a college kid and probably never even listened to the song. But who cares?
My GOAT is Jay-Z, I dropped out of college and it was the best decision of my life, and I bought the PPV, and went back to Lush One's soundcloud to see what I was "missing".

It's sad to see people on this forum be so wrong about the world, but it isn't surprising.
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 10:26 PM   #28
Real rap
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Real rap is not the worst person
Yeah you obviously like New York style music that's cool. Camo is dope too I agree but I prefer white lies but both songs are heat. A lot of the snippets of lush one's new music I heard are more like Camo though chase produced it all I think. Illmac has sick new music too. I like this new 667 group they formed it might be the best thing in battle music with avocado doing videos.
Real rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 02:35 AM   #29
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem
 
Serge T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,014
Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacelab View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozY29vqDrN4

every time topic of Lush and music is posted I post this

classsssssic
Yo I forgot about this. I crack up when Saurus is giving the asian lady directions while he's bobbing his head to the beat. "Colombian. Cocaplants."
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 04:32 PM   #30
lukej
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 677
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real rap View Post
Yeah you obviously like New York style music that's cool. Camo is dope too I agree but I prefer white lies but both songs are heat. A lot of the snippets of lush one's new music I heard are more like Camo though chase produced it all I think. Illmac has sick new music too. I like this new 667 group they formed it might be the best thing in battle music with avocado doing videos.
Regardless, your posts make it clear that you are a fucking idiot, despite this weird attempt to agree with me in this post.

Hope your life experience helps to change that.
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8217, lush one, okwerdz has ptsd from rone, pimple pete rhymes with simply cheap


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,475
Threads: 26,316
Posts: 723,304
Total Online: 1864

Newest Member: Daniels Jack

Latest Threads
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Casual
- by Profess



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:44 PM.