Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
SMACK ADMITS TIMETABLE NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR SM6, NOME 6 & ROOKIES vs VETS IN 2016!!!

Old 08-03-2016, 12:32 AM   #1
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
SMACK ADMITS TIMETABLE NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR SM6, NOME 6 & ROOKIES vs VETS IN 2016!!!

6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 12:36 AM   #2
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
That hat though >>>
Old 08-03-2016, 12:38 AM   #3
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
very large bummer

Troy Ave <<<
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 12:50 AM   #4
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Yeah, Norbes told me NOME 6 was more likely to happen in November at this point.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 12:57 AM   #5
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Damn. Called it. It's not a BAD thing. There's just so many good events they have to do that it just can't seem to realistically happen this year. Financially of course, but venue wise too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 01:11 AM   #6
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Yeah, Norbes told me NOME 6 was more likely to happen in November at this point.
That was nice of him to share that with you. Was this before or after you told him that his events "look like shit" and that you stay hating on him and his platform online? Just curious.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:14 AM   #7
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
Damn. Called it. It's not a BAD thing. There's just so many good events they have to do that it just can't seem to realistically happen this year. Financially of course, but venue wise too.
Yeah, I kinda saw it coming too. I'm sure they'll get at least one major event out before the year is done, and then maybe a Born Legacy or something.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:16 AM   #8
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
That was nice of him to share that with you. Was this before or after you told him that his events "look like shit" and that you stay hating on him and his platform online? Just curious.
That never came up. He offered myself, and the main actress from Bodied, free tickets to any future URL event (as long as I hit him up on Instagram DM). I might be opinionated, but I know when there's the right time and place to have critical discussons about things. Quick aside, hopefully Smack and Twizz make a video series out of an idea I pitched Smack, where he'd talk about the untold stories behind some of the craziest moments from the SMACK DVD days (kind of like Complex's Magnum Opus series).
Old 08-03-2016, 01:20 AM   #9
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
That never came up. He offered myself, and the main actress from Bodied, free tickets to any future URL event (as long as I hit him up on Instagram DM). I might be opinionated, but I know when there's the right time and place to have critical discussons about things. Quick aside, hopefully Smack and Twizz make a video series out of an idea I pitched Smack, where he'd talk about the untold stories behind some of the craziest moments from the SMACK DVD days (kind of like Complex's Magnum Opus series).
So when you were confronted with him face to face, you pussied out and behaved respectfully? You don't say...
Old 08-03-2016, 01:25 AM   #10
iamHBY

Quote:
So when you were confronted with him face to face, you pussied out and behaved respectfully? You don't say...
Wasn't a confrontation (although it was fun driving through Skid Row, and seeing Norbes remark about how he'd never seen anything like it). I'm not an Ars fan, but I had a good convo with him, TheSaurus and a couple others about the benefits of batiling outside of the United States (and how he wish Surf and Suge would do it, to build up their fan bases).

Online, I've had exchanges with Norbes about how while I may not like his public persona, I do respect how well he's done in the last few years of curating newer names on URL. Besides, it's more fun learning someone else''s perspective on things in real life, rather than getting into an argument.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:31 AM   #11
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
Looks like @Blaze Won completely wiped out HHIR from this site
Old 08-03-2016, 01:32 AM   #12
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Wasn't a confrontation (although it was fun driving through Skid Row, and seeing Norbes remark about how he'd never seen anything like it). I'm not an Ars fan, but I had a good convo with him, TheSaurus and a couple others about the benefits of batiling outside of the United States (and how he wish Surf and Suge would do it, to build up their fan bases).

Online, I've had exchanges with Norbes about how while I may not like his public persona, I do respect how well he's done in the last few years of curating newer names on URL. Besides, it's more fun learning someone else''s perspective on things in real life, rather than getting into an argument.
All that's cool, man, but has nothing to do with what I said. You stay hating on the dude and his platform, and said his events "look like shit".

I just don't get people who talk a bunch of shit online only to act like pussies in real life. But to each their own...
Old 08-03-2016, 01:37 AM   #13
iamHBY

Quote:
All that's cool, man, but has nothing to do with what I said. You stay hating on the dude and his platform, and said his events "look like shit".

I just don't get people who talk a bunch of shit online only to act like pussies in real life. But to each their own...
From a visual standpoint, the battles from the weekend of A Perfect Day To Die didn't look good (Avocado would gladly break down why those battles looked bad, if you weren't so obsessed with trying to bait him into arguments). Also, I was getting paid to work on Bodied, I'm not jeopardizing my paycheck to bring Internet hyperbole into real life. Unlike yourself, I actually have social skills, and know when there's a right time and wrong time to bring up stuff.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:56 AM   #14
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
From a visual standpoint, the battles from the weekend of A Perfect Day To Die didn't look good (Avocado would gladly break down why those battles looked bad, if you weren't so obsessed with trying to bait him into arguments). Also, I was getting paid to work on Bodied, I'm not jeopardizing my paycheck to bring Internet hyperbole into real life. Unlike yourself, I actually have social skills, and know when there's a right time and wrong time to bring up stuff.
Nah, you said they "look like shit", not that they didn't look good

And I hardly ever even talk to Avocado, the hell are you talking about? That dude follows ME around trying to bait ME into dumb shit. I couldn't care less about that guy.

And my social skills are just fine, thanks. I communicate online the same way I do in real life, and I don't have to change a damn thing because I don't go around talking shit about people for no reason. You on the other hand, have been hating on norbes and URL using (in your own words) "internet hyperbole" like a angsty teenager, and when in their presence, you acted like a pussy. That's pretty much it lol.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:04 AM   #15
iamHBY

Quote:
Nah, you said they "look like shit", not that they didn't look good

And I hardly ever even talk to Avocado, the hell are you talking about? That dude follows ME around trying to bait ME into dumb shit. I couldn't care less about that guy.

And my social skills are just fine, thanks. I communicate online the same way I do in real life, and I don't have to change a damn thing because I don't go around talking shit about people for no reason. You on the other hand, have been hating on norbes and URL using (in your own words) "internet hyperbole" like a angsty teenager, and when in their presence, you acted like a pussy. That's pretty much it lol.
When the footage is washed in Victor Ooze-esque purple lights, without any real sense of color correction, of course I'll say that it looks like shit, that's film school basics right there. I've seen you try to bait Avo into shit, and I'm starting to believe what Lush said about you being a guy who was mad that he never got attention at events, so instead of actually showing up to events, you just stay on RMBVA and The Owl's Nest talking shit about people.

Then again, if you communicated online the same way you did in real life, I wouldn't be surprised if you had gotten beaten up at events for talking sideways.

That said, hopefully SM6 ends up being better than SM5, and hopefully URL can get NOME 6 done by the end of the year.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:06 AM   #16
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
i dunno what sucks more, this news or this thread.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:07 AM   #17
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtongsta View Post
I'm pretty sure they're doing just fine. They're on a steady incline.

Plus all their wrists are frogs. #FrogGang

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:10 AM   #18
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
I'm pretty sure they're doing just fine. They're on a steady incline.

Plus all their wrists are frogs. #FrogGang
As long as their wrists are frogs, they're good.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:11 AM   #19
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
When the footage is washed in Victor Ooze-esque purple lights, without any real sense of color correction, of course I'll say that it looks like shit, that's film school basics right there. I've seen you try to bait Avo into shit, and I'm starting to believe what Lush said about you being a guy who was mad that he never got attention at events, so instead of actually showing up to events, you just stay on RMBVA and The Owl's Nest talking shit about people.

Then again, if you communicated online the same way you did in real life, I wouldn't be surprised if you had gotten beaten up at events for talking sideways.

That said, hopefully SM6 ends up being better than SM5, and hopefully URL can get NOME 6 done by the end of the year.
Dude, I really don't care what your OPINION is on the footage, I'm saying you said it "looked like shit" online, but in his presence acted like a pussy. All that extra shit is so irrelevant lol. Makes no difference, at all.

And another thing, I wish people would stop lying about me and just be honest. Avocado is the one following ME, not the other way around. Use the search function, go to username: 6000gp, keyword: Avocado, and look at the threads. Half the time I'm ignoring the dude, and any other time we've interacted was probably because he initiated it. Also, aside from calling him a coward that one time for being afraid to answer the only question I've ever asked him, I've never even disrespected the guy. And tbh, considering the question he refused to answer, and the context of the discussion, I don't think I was out of line. I know I damn sure haven't said that anything he does "looks like shit" tho. So cut it out with the lies, please.

Last edited by 6000GP; 08-03-2016 at 02:14 AM.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:13 AM   #20
iamHBY

Quote:
Dude, I really don't care what your OPINION is on the footage, I'm saying you said it "looked like shit" online, but in his presence acted like a pussy. All that extra shit is so irrelevant lol. Makes no difference, at all.

And another thing, I wish people would stop lying about me and just be honest. Avocado is the one following ME, not the other way around. Use the search function, go to username: 6000gp, keyword: Avocado, and look at the threads. Half the time I'm ignoring the dude, and any other time we've interacted was probably because he initiated it. Also, aside from calling him a coward that one time for not being afraid to answer the only question I've ever asked him, I've never even disrespected the guy. I damn sure haven't said that anything he does "looks like shit". So cut it out with the lies, please.
Yo, that new BANKS is a banger.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:15 AM   #21
6000GP
tupac back

Ooookaaaayyyy...
Old 08-03-2016, 02:24 AM   #22
iamHBY

It's a good follow-up to this other banger of hers too. Shout out to man poems.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:55 AM   #23
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: Post(s)
Gp caught a body but it felt like watching red 2-0 ill cuz it had no replay value and I wish it hadn't happened at all
Old 08-03-2016, 05:53 AM   #24
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Blaze Won is not the worst person
Quote:
hahaha bro my post wasn't about hate...i found the original titles amusing af
i honestly hope dude didn't stop posting on account of me....that would make me sad.

i appreciate dude...just thought his titles were hilarious...
Old 08-03-2016, 06:44 AM   #25
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze Won View Post
i honestly hope dude didn't stop posting on account of me....that would make me sad.

Who else on here would post multiple interviews with Brooklyn Carter and Steams?
Old 08-03-2016, 06:45 AM   #26
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
this gon' sound real kotd fanboy url hater like but i really wouldn't be surprised if url went under within 2 years

they spent so much fucking money trying to surge forward with things like hollow/clips and clips/lux they forgot they have to make that back and now we've got 2 born legacies within 4 months because they've gotta be ultra fucking cheap

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 06:46 AM   #27
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
credit the real fucking heroes who assaulted him post after post smh

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-03-2016, 06:47 AM   #28
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:

bruh if u don't hope dude didn't stop posting because of you i'll do it for you i'm glad he's gone this is the best site condition i've ever seen

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-03-2016, 08:39 AM   #29
nymphlow

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
nymphlow is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
this gon' sound real kotd fanboy url hater like but i really wouldn't be surprised if url went under within 2 years

they spent so much fucking money trying to surge forward with things like hollow/clips and clips/lux they forgot they have to make that back and now we've got 2 born legacies within 4 months because they've gotta be ultra fucking cheap
The born legacy events are a good thing tbh, gives the newer names to the league and fan base a chance to build and get comfortable, gives them content, helps raise money for their bigger events etc. Kinda like the back to basics/battles at the bunker... they dont have to be amazing but they do serve a purpose... atleast thats how i see it.
nymphlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:53 AM   #30
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymphlow View Post
The born legacy events are a good thing tbh, gives the newer names to the league and fan base a chance to build and get comfortable, gives them content, helps raise money for their bigger events etc. Kinda like the back to basics/battles at the bunker... they dont have to be amazing but they do serve a purpose... atleast thats how i see it.
correct. they're not a bad thing at all and expose new names. they're not paying new names much. they're flooding the card with cheap talent hoping one sticks, like ave/tink did. same way b2b/batb had a half-hearted focus toward demographics of lower-tiers and gz battlers being put into matchups with the established. it's cheap, and effective. makes profit, albeit not much because the investment's low too.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-03-2016, 12:21 PM   #31
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:

And another thing, I wish people would stop lying about me and just be honest. Avocado is the one following ME, not the other way around. Use the search function, go to username: 6000gp, keyword: Avocado, and look at the threads. Half the time I'm ignoring the dude, and any other time we've interacted was probably because he initiated it. Also, aside from calling him a coward that one time for being afraid to answer the only question I've ever asked him, I've never even disrespected the guy. And tbh, considering the question he refused to answer, and the context of the discussion, I don't think I was out of line. I know I damn sure haven't said that anything he does "looks like shit" tho. So cut it out with the lies, please.
lol Unless they ask what they think of the footage it be weird for him to shout out hey your footage looks like shit, and its kind of rude. There's rappers I hung out with who I think are wack and I won't say hey guess what your wack, Unless they ask me.

Its a weird convo to just be saying mean stuff without someone asking for your opinion. This is a discussion board so its a bit different

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 12:25 PM   #32
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Its weird as they are battlers who saying they on SM. So its not even like they being up with the battlers. It sucks because these guys set there schedules in advance. I wonder how many of these guys have turned down money. Didn't Chilla step down from Hitmans league because he was promised SM and a NOME.

Old 08-03-2016, 12:26 PM   #33
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

i am hoping we still get Rex vs Reed in whatever super event we do get

Old 08-03-2016, 12:26 PM   #34
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
What, you guys don't run up on battlers like "X bodied you!! You were soo corny in that one"?
Pussies
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 12:27 PM   #35
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Lux vs verb finna happen when they're both 40

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 03:32 PM   #36
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
lol Unless they ask what they think of the footage it be weird for him to shout out hey your footage looks like shit, and its kind of rude. There's rappers I hung out with who I think are wack and I won't say hey guess what your wack, Unless they ask me.

Its a weird convo to just be saying mean stuff without someone asking for your opinion. This is a discussion board so its a bit different
You'd think somebody who regularly champions his self awareness and social skills would know this, but an increasing number of people know that 6000gp is just a sad, effeminate little pussy who regularly contradicts himself.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:57 PM   #37
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
What, you guys don't run up on battlers like "X bodied you!! You were soo corny in that one"?
Pussies
Guess I'm a pussy then for not running up on battlers like "YOU GOT BODIED, YOU WERE CORNY AS FUCK IN THAT BATTLE!"
Old 08-03-2016, 05:36 PM   #38
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Guess I'm a pussy then for not running up on battlers like "YOU GOT BODIED, YOU WERE CORNY AS FUCK IN THAT BATTLE!"
Is this more "Internet hyperbole"? Who said anything about "running up" on someone? You stayed hating online, consistently, for as long as I can remember noticing your posts, and then acted like a pussy in real life. You gotta hold that. If I was you, I'd just fall back, let this topic die, and learn from the experience.

My advice: don't say anything online you wouldn't say in real life.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:42 PM   #39
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

as terrible as the thread titles were, they were hilarious as fuck
Old 08-03-2016, 05:51 PM   #40
iamHBY

Quote:
Is this more "Internet hyperbole"? Who said anything about "running up" on someone? You stayed hating online, consistently, for as long as I can remember noticing your posts, and then acted like a pussy in real life. You gotta hold that. If I was you, I'd just fall back, let this topic die, and learn from the experience.

My advice: don't say anything online you wouldn't say in real life.
Gen Principle, weren't you the guy who didn't remember that PH vs. Dirtbag Dan was judged?

Tags
froggang