Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
where do you rank k shine?


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2018, 10:51 AM   #1
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,369
Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
where do you rank k shine?

dude has been killin it for a while now. i dont personally prefer to watch his style but he has undoubtedly won a lot of big matches according to a lot of people.
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:13 PM   #2
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 4,082
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Never rule K-shine out of being good. He has had as much fire as meh in his history. Just keep that guy far away from DNA and we're all good.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
and emancee is a faggot
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:40 PM   #3
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,295
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Good question, I def don't have K-Shine top 5, or top ten for that matter. I'd take issue with anyone that does. top 15 sounds a bit iffy as well. If someone had shine ranked closer to top 20 I wouldn't jump out the window. So I'll estimate his rank generally somewhere between 19-23. That can fluctuate tho. There can be a lot of volatility in battle rap. Even more so with an emotion guy like Shine. Slapping Rex's ass again could knock him back a few places. And slapping Sharon in the face could knock him forward or back depending on your opinion on the great white hope of Wild n Out. TBF, Professor Shine seems to be viewed as a high point for Shine, as well as his smooth criminal scheme from UW. Like @Emancee alluded to lets try and forget about the 2 on 2 oversaturation. His arguing with Aye Verb on Slaughterhouse and his performance in that one speaks well for his legacy. If Verb goes on to beat Lux then Shine's stock could rise. Shine did get embarrassed by hitman tho, and his feud with Rex came off meh. But he is making an RBE debut. @Abstrakt who do you think he is battling there?

Last edited by Profess; 09-22-2018 at 02:44 PM.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 04:04 PM   #4
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,369
Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
But he is making an RBE debut. @Abstrakt who do you think he is battling there?
jae millz
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:47 PM   #5
griminey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: The crib.
Posts: 321
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
He's a square. Harlem dudes have always been suspect if we keeping it real.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:13 PM   #6
Feral Linguist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 838
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
He's a square. Harlem dudes have always been suspect if we keeping it real.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
so you're not down with Anyone from Harlem?
__________________
top 5 GOAT: B-Magic, Aye Verb, Dirt, Bender, Loaded Lux
Feral Linguist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:39 PM   #7
Cuntoffs are Jumps
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 986
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
the 2 on 2s kinda blew it for me, he was, admittedly towards the lower end, of those untouchable URL guys before then, I kinda lost interest after, though he was great when he murdered DNA.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:41 PM   #8
Cuntoffs are Jumps
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 986
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Good question, I def don't have K-Shine top 5, or top ten for that matter. I'd take issue with anyone that does. top 15 sounds a bit iffy as well. If someone had shine ranked closer to top 20 I wouldn't jump out the window. So I'll estimate his rank generally somewhere between 19-23. That can fluctuate tho. There can be a lot of volatility in battle rap. Even more so with an emotion guy like Shine. Slapping Rex's ass again could knock him back a few places. And slapping Sharon in the face could knock him forward or back depending on your opinion on the great white hope of Wild n Out. TBF, Professor Shine seems to be viewed as a high point for Shine, as well as his smooth criminal scheme from UW. Like @Emancee alluded to lets try and forget about the 2 on 2 oversaturation. His arguing with Aye Verb on Slaughterhouse and his performance in that one speaks well for his legacy. If Verb goes on to beat Lux then Shine's stock could rise. Shine did get embarrassed by hitman tho, and his feud with Rex came off meh. But he is making an RBE debut. @Abstrakt who do you think he is battling there?
seasoned minds think alike or summat (read yours after posting mine)

he's definitely more suited than most to having fewer battles, cos when he's on he's on but when he's off etc.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:51 PM   #9
JR77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,215
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
A+ performance and haymakers when he's on
I like him
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 01:40 PM   #10
Feral Linguist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 838
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
his rounds vs Big Will at that old event (same as yung ill v t rex) are some of my favorite

but

he's really inconsistent and overall average imho maybe top 25 or 30 for me
__________________
top 5 GOAT: B-Magic, Aye Verb, Dirt, Bender, Loaded Lux
Feral Linguist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 01:48 PM   #11
sleeping dogs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,660
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
he can perform well and has haymakers when he tries. his legacy just doesn't hold up like the others in his class because he doesn't have moments like rex, verb, hollow, hitman, surf etc.
__________________
"say 'his style is very painterly' but paintings not an art
art is tricking you with statements that the painter's painting art
without an explanation it's just pretty little marks
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul
sleeping dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 02:37 PM   #12
RickyProehl
RickyWatters
 
RickyProehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: queens ny
Posts: 4,399
Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
on his best day he could beat almost anyone

Top 25?
__________________

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:30 PM   #13
griminey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: The crib.
Posts: 321
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
so you're not down with Anyone from Harlem?
I just really don't fuck with shine, even though he's got some joints. I don't often dislike a battler based on personality alone, but with him I make an exception. Dudes personality is just too much for me, his little-man syndrome is palpable.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:05 PM   #14
Uza
VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Uza is not the worst person
#1 in sweatiness.
Uza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:44 AM   #15
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.
 
TheGodOfPez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,282
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
He's too aggressive and "battle violent" to be believable in my opinion. Every time I hear his name I think of that corny ass scientist getup he did years ago. Never been a fan. He isn't trash, but he will NEVER be mentioned in the group of greats. Ever.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:51 AM   #16
StankDaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 357
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
he was hovering around 15-12 for me until he took an absolute L to fucking Charron. Dude's not top 20
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:19 AM   #17
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,630
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
I just really don't fuck with shine, even though he's got some joints. I don't often dislike a battler based on personality alone, but with him I make an exception. Dudes personality is just too much for me, his little-man syndrome is palpable.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
I'm the same, I know he's talented and I wouldn't argue with anyone that rates him but personally I can't stand him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
if u were really tough you would go troll reddit
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 06:18 PM   #18
Feral Linguist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 838
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
I just really don't fuck with shine, even though he's got some joints. I don't often dislike a battler based on personality alone, but with him I make an exception. Dudes personality is just too much for me, his little-man syndrome is palpable.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
ok you're kinda all over the place first you say 'Harlem dudes are suspect' then this post makes more sense. i can see Shine is a frequently annoying character. and i mean the dude slapped Charron that's almost as bad as shoving someone out of a wheelchair js
__________________
top 5 GOAT: B-Magic, Aye Verb, Dirt, Bender, Loaded Lux
Feral Linguist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 06:45 PM   #19
SuckaFreeCashier
Registered User
 
SuckaFreeCashier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: St Louis
Posts: 4,362
Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
hole so big fuck around and walk through em

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:56 PM   #20
griminey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: The crib.
Posts: 321
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
ok you're kinda all over the place first you say 'Harlem dudes are suspect' then this post makes more sense. i can see Shine is a frequently annoying character. and i mean the dude slapped Charron that's almost as bad as shoving someone out of a wheelchair js
Lol Harlem dudes are still generally suspect, don't get me wrong. Like t Rex, shine, who the fuck else is from Harlem? I know I did the knowledge on this at one point and a gang of Harlem dudes fall into that category lol, even the ones who I like as battlers.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:26 PM   #21
Feral Linguist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 838
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Lux seems like he could be lowkey pansexual because he seems to be on a higher level of consciousness than most folks

Clips is a mama's boy so there's that

but yeh Rex and Shine are from Harlem

how much you wanna bet their sextape is gonna show up one day?

I think Mook is also from Harlem

cock slobber mobb ijs
__________________
top 5 GOAT: B-Magic, Aye Verb, Dirt, Bender, Loaded Lux
Feral Linguist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:29 PM   #22
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,590
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Top 100 for sure.

The smooth criminal shit will remain timeless.

Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:14 AM   #23
griminey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: The crib.
Posts: 321
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
Lux seems like he could be lowkey pansexual because he seems to be on a higher level of consciousness than most folks

Clips is a mama's boy so there's that

but yeh Rex and Shine are from Harlem

how much you wanna bet their sextape is gonna show up one day?

I think Mook is also from Harlem

cock slobber mobb ijs
Lol yeah, lux is exempt. I wonder how many people from Harlem I can put on the list: mase, Jim Jones, dame dash, Puff...that's all I got for now. Join in everyone, I know there's more.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:38 PM   #24
Marcus
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 931
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
Lol yeah, lux is exempt. I wonder how many people from Harlem I can put on the list: mase, Jim Jones, dame dash, Puff...that's all I got for now. Join in everyone, I know there's more.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Big L what you talkin bout


On topic I rate K shine as bottom 1 in his group niggas with xylophones.

He is the living proof that Aye Verb can be beat by anyone.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:09 AM   #25
bobbylight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,544
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
Lol yeah, lux is exempt. I wonder how many people from Harlem I can put on the list: mase, Jim Jones, dame dash, Puff...that's all I got for now. Join in everyone, I know there's more.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
For anyone that thinks harlem is soft or not good, I hope all of you forgot where big l was from.

bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:18 AM   #26
griminey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: The crib.
Posts: 321
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
For anyone that thinks harlem is soft or not good, I hope all of you forgot where big l was from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUawT_tl7sg
Lol yeah, I definitely *forgot* where L is from? Lol you're funny style.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 01:49 AM   #27
iamHBY
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,380
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I don’t rank him particularly high, especially these days.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 02:57 AM   #28
Feral Linguist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 838
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
he's a lot doper than

Mook
Goodz
John John about 95% of the time
Clips on a bad day which is usually the case
Big T last couple years
GZ battlers
Dizaster last couple years
Cortez

but he still isn't near the top

i think he's midtier but has a couple notable performances
__________________
top 5 GOAT: B-Magic, Aye Verb, Dirt, Bender, Loaded Lux
Feral Linguist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 04:08 AM   #29
iamHBY
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,380
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
His delivery/punching style that he's adapted in recent times gets really repetitive to me at times.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 05:50 AM   #30
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,295
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'd like to say Millz will wash him, but aside from Los.. who has come back after a 10 year hiatus/ industry to to beat someone that does this specifically as a profession?

Time and time again we see the Pro beat the Joe
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 07:00 AM   #31
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 4,082
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
I'd like to say Millz will wash him, but aside from Los.. who has come back after a 10 year hiatus/ industry to to beat someone that does this specifically as a profession?

Time and time again we see the Pro beat the Joe
Madchild and Cassidy both did, although admittedly beating DBD and Diz past their prime is like bullying the handicapped kid...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
and emancee is a faggot
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:38 AM   #32
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,369
Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
For anyone that thinks harlem is soft or not good, I hope all of you forgot where big l was from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUawT_tl7sg
the goat
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 01:09 PM   #33
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,295
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Madchild and Cassidy both did, although admittedly beating DBD and Diz past their prime is like bullying the handicapped kid...
Good points, but pre-mid life crisis Dan had some fire moments
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 01:10 PM   #34
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,295
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Emancee speaking of Cassidy.. who do you think he battles on url next?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 03:07 PM   #35
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 4,082
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
@Emancee speaking of Cassidy.. who do you think he battles on url next?
I reckon it will be someone like Suge, so that it is about delivery and aggression more than complex writing. I could also see Calicoe or even Hitman because of the legacy thing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
and emancee is a faggot
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 07:20 PM   #36
ass2myface
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,193
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Shit confuses me sometimes, cause people bitch about battlers not taking the battles serious and being to lovey dovey with their opponent during the match.

Yes he reminds me of a Keith Murray a bit that could go off the grid at the drop of a dime,but some people are just wired like that. I'll say if anything he puts his heart into the battles, and always shows up prepared and rarely chokes. And he can make low energy cats look stupid on stage.

Not the hugest fan of his style, but taking bias/ personal preference out of the equation, he has close to a top 10 resume of wins.
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:47 AM   #37
The Wrist
my first name is The
 
The Wrist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edison,NJ
Posts: 2,279
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
16th.
__________________
newish music (this probably isn't newish at all anymore but whatever) ----> here

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 05:54 AM   #38
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice
 
azhotazice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,141
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
This how I feel about Shine, #18 on the all time list.
__________________
Only fair to warn I was born with a set of horns
azhotazice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:11 PM   #39
Feral Linguist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 838
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
Shit confuses me sometimes, cause people bitch about battlers not taking the battles serious and being to lovey dovey with their opponent during the match.

Yes he reminds me of a Keith Murray a bit that could go off the grid at the drop of a dime,but some people are just wired like that. I'll say if anything he puts his heart into the battles, and always shows up prepared and rarely chokes. And he can make low energy cats look stupid on stage.

Not the hugest fan of his style, but taking bias/ personal preference out of the equation, he has close to a top 10 resume of wins.
good interpretation here
__________________
top 5 GOAT: B-Magic, Aye Verb, Dirt, Bender, Loaded Lux
Feral Linguist is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8217


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,545
Threads: 27,129
Posts: 733,025
Total Online: 1983

Newest Member: Sawblade Painter

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Emancee
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Emancee
- by Profess
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 AM.