Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
If you suck at battle rapping and nobody likes u why battle rap ?

Old 08-03-2017, 04:22 AM   #41
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
Because people enjoy doing something....

You are well within your rights (and I do it myself) to make fun of shitty battle rappers. But to say "they shouldn't do it" just because you have set some arbitrary definition of what should and shouldn't be allowed to be put on Youtube, that is fucking stupid.

Feel free to clown on shit battlers and leagues which only put out crap but if they want to do it let them, who cares. The views and upvotes will decide. Free market capitalism.

But never forget to neg the fuck out of what you don't like, it is battle rap after all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I was hungry after the event and had no idea where to go for food and strongly considered just following big t knowing he would lead me to the promised land
Metazone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 04:47 AM   #42
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
there's really two answers to the original question proposed...as in why do they keep at it if they suck? its either

a - hey, they're new, give em time, they could get good

or

b - delusion

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:26 AM   #43
everybody knows
kotrafd

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
everybody knows is better than Grind Time Australiaeverybody knows is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metazone View Post
Because people enjoy doing something....

You are well within your rights (and I do it myself) to make fun of shitty battle rappers. But to say "they shouldn't do it" just because you have set some arbitrary definition of what should and shouldn't be allowed to be put on Youtube, that is fucking stupid.
This. If there were no trash battlers people would eventually clown dudes that are actually good and that's dumb. I'd never call for someone to quit, but I can still quietly hope that socially problematic dudes like charron will quit
everybody knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 08:28 AM   #44
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
The question wasn't "if u suck...", the question was "if u suck and no one likes u"
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 02:10 PM   #45
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
yo - has anyone ever tabulated how many active battle rappers there are at a given point in time in the past few years (say minimum three battles across more than two leagues or one major league) are we talking 100s or 1000s?

actually I'm a thread this shit up
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 06:40 PM   #46
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
I was naive in thinking that all battle rappers had that hiphop/rap bug and were into the shit. Subtracting any unbelievable "real talk" about trapping, guns/drugs, whatever, figured there was that.

Boy, was I ever wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:49 PM   #47
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
How many people still play ball though they never make it to the NBA?

I have a friend who only cared about football most his life. Recently got into baseball and this summer at like 37 played his first season of baseball in the summer. WHy? He wanted to

Does there need to be another reason

Hey As long as I got leagues willing to book me. And I get in the mood I will still battle rap.

You gotta do what makes you happy and don't be concerned with what others say

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:34 PM   #48
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
yo - has anyone ever tabulated how many active battle rappers there are at a given point in time in the past few years (say minimum three battles across more than two leagues or one major league) are we talking 100s or 1000s?

actually I'm a thread this shit up
My guess is low 4 figures.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:10 PM   #49
MrFujiwara
VIP

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
MrFujiwara is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
How many people still play ball though they never make it to the NBA?

I have a friend who only cared about football most his life. Recently got into baseball and this summer at like 37 played his first season of baseball in the summer. WHy? He wanted to

Does there need to be another reason

Hey As long as I got leagues willing to book me. And I get in the mood I will still battle rap.

You gotta do what makes you happy and don't be concerned with what others say
Does your buddy film himself playing baseball in front of an empty stadium, post it on Youtube, then call Derek Jeter a pussy on Twitter because he won't join him for batting practice?
MrFujiwara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:21 AM   #50
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFujiwara View Post
Does your buddy film himself playing baseball in front of an empty stadium, post it on Youtube, then call Derek Jeter a pussy on Twitter because he won't join him for batting practice?
why else would you play baseball
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:52 PM   #51
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFujiwara View Post
No But I dont get the question have to do with the scenario. Aint none of these battlers Derek Jeter.

But the bottom line is he does play baseball in front of people. I don't understand your horrible comparison

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hashtag, specialohjusticewarrior