Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Original Content Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagoaskdjfkawhefbewk Recap

Old 10-10-2018, 10:15 PM   #1
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Post Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagoaskdjfkawhefbewk Recap

Khabib punched Conor right in the face!!!
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:16 PM   #2
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Khabib destroyed McGregor by every metric. Even though i disagree with jumping in on Danis, fuck Danis. Khabib comes from a culture where you can't pull shit and get away with it. End.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:58 PM   #3
steveelite

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
steveelite has seen da-feet
Absolute domination. Didn't expect it to be so one-sided. Reminds me of when Conor talked all that shit to Nick Diaz and got hos ass whooped. I wanna see Diaz vs Khabib now.
steveelite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:37 AM   #4
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Idk shit bout MMA culture but I hear the only one that can beat Khabib is Kevin Lee (sourced from the guy whom gave me the free stream)

Sad to see Conor lose cause that boy has the fighting spirit. But oh well!
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:41 AM   #5
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
we can take this outside the ring like Khabib lines coming by the thousand
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:47 AM   #6
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
It was the UFC version of Diz vs Oxy, lol with a similar result for Mother Russia. Diz/ McGregor did everything right, but still ended up getting 3-0'd.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:48 AM   #7
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by god level View Post
Idk shit bout MMA culture but I hear the only one that can beat Khabib is Kevin Lee (sourced from the guy whom gave me the free stream)
Ferguson, surely?
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:59 AM   #8
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
someone post the youtube video with the khabib conspiracy stuff it makes the whole thing even more interesting all the russian billionaires an chechan dictators etc

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 03:23 AM   #9
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Ferguson, surely?
He said Khabib vs Ferguson is happening next but Ferguson will forsure lose. Then Kevin Lee will beat the boy.

Yo I watched the post conference w.e. and maaan you wanna talk about cringe? Ferguson is something extra
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 05:08 AM   #10
haatley

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
haatley is a PY Poster
Quote:
He said Khabib vs Ferguson is happening next but Ferguson will forsure lose. Then Kevin Lee will beat the boy.

Yo I watched the post conference w.e. and maaan you wanna talk about cringe? Ferguson is something extra
Ferguson is a weirdo, but he best Kevin Lee... finished him in the 2nd. He is the lightweight no one wants to fight. He wins fights wherever they go. College wrestling champion, BJJ black belt, long rangy fighter with awkward (but effective) style. He is the guy to beat Khabib, if anyone can.
haatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:51 AM   #11
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by haatley View Post
Ferguson is a weirdo, but he best Kevin Lee... finished him in the 2nd. He is the lightweight no one wants to fight. He wins fights wherever they go. College wrestling champion, BJJ black belt, long rangy fighter with awkward (but effective) style. He is the guy to beat Khabib, if anyone can.
My thought too. Good fundamentals too which is exactly what could beat Khabib.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #12
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
the motherfucker fought bears as a kid, RUSSIAN BEARS and people thought he would win?
Old 10-11-2018, 09:58 AM   #13
Dusted123

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Dusted123 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
someone post the youtube video with the khabib conspiracy stuff it makes the whole thing even more interesting all the russian billionaires an chechan dictators etc

Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 02:01 PM   #14
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusted123 View Post
that was a great video, wonder how the post-fight brawl went over in Dagestan?
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 06:38 PM   #15
Tecnik

Tecnik is not the worst person
Kevin Lee is going to be the one to beat Khabib? Laughable.
Tecnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 10:16 PM   #16
magik

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by haatley View Post
Ferguson is extremely hittable though, and sure he's a BJJ black belt (on paper) but it's not like he has any comp experience worth even mentioning. Where as Khabib has been doing Sambo since he was 5.

So in the realm of grappling they aren't even comparable, Ferguson's whole game is creating scrambles and capitalizing on people being willing to play this game with him. Where as Khabib is a positional oriented grappler that methodicly shuts you down completly, his whole game is pressure and control.

Check Ferguson's fights, few and far between where he doesn't get hit badly and then survives due to grittyness. I like Ferguson, he's highly entertaining but i don't think he'll have much for Khabib over 5 rounds.

And Kevin Lee? Sure, great wrestler, decent hands, but not much else beyond that. Khabib's overall grappling game is far far beyond where Kevin's is.

Personally i wanna see Khabib v GSP happen, before George gets to old to where it won't be competetive.

As for the 'Conman' thing, it played out pretty much how i expected, and i'm saying that as someone who's made bank betting on Conor in previous fights going years back. But here it's was evident that all he would have to offer Khabib is a left hand, that history have shown that it's lethal for the first couple of rounds and after that it loses alot of it's pop.

Not to mention Conor's less than stellar ground game, or his average at best cardio.
magik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 11:33 PM   #17
StankDaddy

Quote:

I don't think Kevin Lee has a chance against Khabib. Kevin Lee is a less-crisp Conor at best. I don't think he has the strength to stay standing - no one does - when it comes to Khabib. And if you're not standing.....you're done. Hell, even standing he literally beat Conor who has 'the best stand up in mma'.

Also lost to Iaquinta though it was a while ago.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:15 PM   #18
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
had a great time the night of the fight. khabib's the goat

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 07:48 PM   #19
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Conor should have never went to boxing. He let the money get to his head.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:33 PM   #20
StankDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Conor should have never went to boxing. He let the money get to his head.
I have a feeling in his next fight he'll be back to form. I hope he continues losing until he stops being such a prick outside the ring - but there we go. He's been put on notice by Khabib so has to get his shit together or walk away.
Old 10-14-2018, 09:14 PM   #21
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
UFC is the only true pro wrestling promotion left in the world. They work their promo game like face/heel. Then the skirmishes outside of the match. Beautiful.

"Either everything is working, or you're working for everything." -Edo G (from 'Sayin' Something')
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote