Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Diz "attacks" dude from Filmon's car (G-money?) :funny:

Old 11-03-2015, 04:45 AM   #41
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyBetz of NoCoast View Post
"90% of y'all don't know what a real situation look alike (sic) anyways" - Dizaster

I'm okay not knowing what it looks like to attack somebody's car
Wat a fagggggggggot

averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 05:11 AM   #42
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
@AVOCADO
U ain't dumb so don't ever fucking believe BOTH lush and diz had this pre meditated and are lying DIRECTLY to u... i mean I'm pissed n I'm just sum random

@BattleRapChris are we gonna see sum unbiased reporting being str8 up on diz n lush lies
Old 11-03-2015, 05:18 AM   #43
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Angryfan asked Diz why it was filmed and he said some shit like "I was flying down the highway in my mustang and a fan was racing up to me and told me he was my biggest fan, and asked what I was doing. So I told him I was about to go fuck someone up, so we hopped in his car and drove to filmon, and I started fucking up that car and I didn't even know he wAs filming it. And then we put the video on the Internet."

Last edited by mike rigs; 11-03-2015 at 05:35 AM.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 05:31 AM   #44
averagejoe

@Nick H. Do u think we're stupid? Do u think the ignorance card works here? Do u like lying to friends and fans?

Oh wait ur just the host right?

Lying ass pieces of shit. Lush officially a culture vulture.

U guys make me wanna watch url and I'm a fuckin back packer
Old 11-03-2015, 07:36 AM   #45
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Quit throwin my name in the mix I ain't got a dollar from FilmOn or even spoke to Alki since early May
Old 11-03-2015, 07:37 AM   #46
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Please stop insulting WWE by comparing it to this tomfoolery.
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.

Last edited by Franklin Drebin; 11-03-2015 at 07:39 AM.
Franklin Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 07:39 AM   #47
Nick H.

Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
This was not fake, the lame Ass fight with Alki was obviously a fake and admitted the same day.. More footage will surface
Old 11-03-2015, 07:41 AM   #48
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
Angryfan asked Diz why it was filmed and he said some shit like "I was flying down the highway in my mustang and a fan was racing up to me and told me he was my biggest fan, and asked what I was doing. So I told him I was about to go fuck someone up, so we hopped in his car and drove to filmon, and I started fucking up that car and I didn't even know he wAs filming it. And then we put the video on the Internet."
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 07:43 AM   #49
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
@Nick H. Do u think we're stupid? Do u think the ignorance card works here? Do u like lying to friends and fans?

lmfaoooooooooo special goin in

ayo @Nick H. the moment u cornballs admit this was fake and just come clean about everything is the moment u stop being cornballs

just do it bro.. were tryin to help u out here

we dont want u to be corny.. ur just so adamant about it
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 07:46 AM   #50
TonySharks
Sharks Industries

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
TonySharks is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
This was not fake, the lame Ass fight with Alki was obviously a fake and admitted the same day.. More footage will surface

sup lush stay taking l's

the virus card was ego driven bullshit.

on the real you should have dressed up as pookie the crackhead you such a loser high on dust thinking you a G eat a dick muthafucka.

01 - CHRISTIAN 818
02 - ALKI DAVID
03 - G MONEY
04 - FILMON
05 - MANIK
06 - NORBES
07 - DAYLYT
08 - LAURA TARSI
09 - BILLY BOONDOCKS
10 - GUY WHO GOT KNOCKED OUT BY SHOW OUT

TonySharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 07:51 AM   #51
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Heres some extra load of shit tale that goes with the video off of DJVLAD.com:

VladTV spoke exclusively to FilmOn CEO Alki David about Dizaster punching one of his employee's cars, and he stated that "Diz came upstairs afterwards and we talked. He realized that he got f***ed by the organizers, not FilmOn."

After adding that Virus was not a FilmOn event, David said, "We were ripped off ourselves by our money being misappropriated that we put up for the rights to the stream."

A few hours ago Dizaster was seen approaching a FilmOn employee about bad business stemming from their Virus Halloween event, as Diz said he wasn't even sure why FilmOn was involved. The West Coast battle rapper told his Twitter followers, "Do not buy any false ppv filmon is doing I don't associate with bad business u will be robbed if u buy anything cuz I have the footage," which caught the attention of FilmOn CEO Alki David.

David responded directly to Dizaster, telling him, "@MRDIZASTER listen you were paid to perform. The video belongs to FilmIOn. We won't air it. Not even for free. You are s*** again."

When Dizaster's followers started asking if he was just drumming up promotion for the event through his online beef, the battle rapper posted a video of him approaching a FilmOn employee. Diz punched the window of the employee's BMW before the man drove off, and the West Coast artist added, "He's lucky I caught him in it when I rolled up cuz if he wasn't there I was gonna bonus round his s*** with sledge hammer."

Dizaster later revealed that he worked things out with Alki and FilmOn, and he added that the man in the car wasn't going to snitch on him.

How fucking gay is this shit. LOL at DJVlad getting this "exclusive" interview just moments after the altercation and him and diz talking things out...how fucking corny
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 07:52 AM   #52
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

No chill

Talk to em!!!

Don DEMARCO!!!

Get that nigga Special!!!

Ball Game!!!
Old 11-03-2015, 07:54 AM   #53
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
So let me get this straight Diz is now not even the organizer, and even he was duped by some people who "misappropriated" filmons money.

yeah alright.
Old 11-03-2015, 07:55 AM   #54
Nick H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySharks View Post

the virus card was ego driven bullshit.

= battle rap

I actually did have powder and blood all over my face in my costume do u not that far off lil dude
Old 11-03-2015, 07:59 AM   #55
Wolfpac187

Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
This shit only happens in the West

You don't see Hollow doing this corny shit
You don't see Calicoe doing this corny shit
You don't see Shotty doing this corny shit
You don't see Surf doing this corny shit
You don't see Smack doing this corny shit
Etc

But of course Lush and Diz (and probably Day) take part in this fuckery that's ruining the culture tbh
Old 11-03-2015, 08:05 AM   #56
FILTH
Jesucio

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
FILTH is not the worst person
Quote:
Quit throwin my name in the mix I ain't got a dollar from FilmOn or even spoke to Alki since early May
then why are you always with filmon artist chief keef? is that charity work?

Last edited by FILTH; 11-03-2015 at 08:08 AM.
FILTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:07 AM   #57
Wolfpac187

Quote:
Why should anyone believe you??? You said you quit drugs and look what fucking happened
Old 11-03-2015, 08:10 AM   #58
averagejoe

"i aint get a cent or talk to alki"

but i sure as fuck did set this event up with diz and filmon and g pussy spot grant
and hid this n said it was diz's event knowin god damn well how it was going

lush u the event thrower
u the proffesional
u the guy whos on a good friend basis with these ppl

u cant play ignorant or stupid.
if u dont see ur part in the fuckery ur just delusional
Old 11-03-2015, 08:11 AM   #59
averagejoe

hell the only reason it was branded as "diz's event" is most likely cuz lush didnt wanna face the heat when the ppv dropped on filmon

...but hes just the host

like alki said..he paid the promotors (lush n diz) to buy talent for the filmon ppv

make no mistake this is/always was a filmon event proxied by lush

u hosting a filmon event n u dont know shit?

this whole thing has LAYERS of bull shit

Last edited by averagejoe; 11-03-2015 at 08:16 AM.
Old 11-03-2015, 08:23 AM   #60
averagejoe

i work at dennie's restaurant
dennie's pays my paychecks
im a hostess at dennies with my dennies uniform

....but i didn't know i was working for dennie's

-lushone

edit: i havn't even talked to dennie since may or got money from him personally
Old 11-03-2015, 08:26 AM   #61
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Quote:
i work at dennie's restaurant
dennie's pays my paychecks
im a hostess at dennies with my dennies uniform

....but i didn't know i was working for dennie's

-lushone

edit: i havn't even talked to dennie since may or got money from him personally
moons over my hammy>>>>>
Old 11-03-2015, 08:37 AM   #62
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
battle rap sure is complicated now

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 09:11 AM   #63
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpac187 View Post
You don't see Surf doing this corny shit
You don't see Smack doing this corny shit
Apparently this never happened

Old 11-03-2015, 09:16 AM   #64
VAallDAY

VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcp9lcUKHbI
that was just to hype a battle tho

lush & diz are doing this cornball shit pretending they arent still working with some culture vultures.. gtfoh
Old 11-03-2015, 09:17 AM   #65
Wolfpac187

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcp9lcUKHbI
Old 11-03-2015, 09:36 AM   #66
ca9rl

ca9rl is not the worst person
wish you guys would just ignore filmon and either and virus and shit. i'm pretty sure i've not given more than 2 youtube views and about three or four forums posts to these people. i think it's better to just pretend idiots like lush, diz and day don't exist.
ca9rl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 09:52 AM   #67
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
that was just to hype a battle tho

lush & diz are doing this cornball shit pretending they arent still working with some culture vultures.. gtfoh
I don't recall them ever coming out and admitting that, but sure, staged drama gets a pass in battle rap since people want to be entertained and invested. Kind of like how people say Daylyt is "ruining the culture" with his antics but watch every battle of his to see what he will do and beg for him to rap.

There is definitely some weirdness surrounding this event, but if FilmOn is involved in this event, why aren't they getting the footage and why are they okay with that? Seems if this was really their event or they were the main backers, as some believe, it wouldn't be something that they'd back off from so quickly since their platform basically is streaming/PPV.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:53 AM   #68
THE KING

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
THE KING is not the worst person
Lush, Diz and Day should be banned from battle rap. Or we, as fans, should completely ignore them.
THE KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 09:57 AM   #69
VAallDAY

Quote:
I don't recall them ever coming out and admitting that, but sure, staged drama gets a pass in battle rap since people want to be entertained and invested. Kind of like how people say Daylyt is "ruining the culture" with his antics but watch every battle of his to see what he will do and beg for him to rap.

There is definitely some weirdness surrounding this event, but if FilmOn is involved in this event, why aren't they getting the footage and why are they okay with that? Seems if this was really their event or they were the main backers, as some believe, it wouldn't be something that they'd back off from so quickly since their platform basically is streaming/PPV.
dont get me wrong that hitman surf shit was corny as fuck too, i dont condone any of this wwe bullshit

but this diz and lush is even more fuckboyish cuz its some snake shit, not just tryin to hype a battle

as for the last part... who knows except for lush, diz and filmon
Old 11-03-2015, 10:08 AM   #70
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
Heres some extra load of shit tale that goes with the video off of DJVLAD.com:

VladTV spoke exclusively to FilmOn CEO Alki David about Dizaster punching one of his employee's cars, and he stated that "Diz came upstairs afterwards and we talked. He realized that he got f***ed by the organizers, not FilmOn."

After adding that Virus was not a FilmOn event, David said, "We were ripped off ourselves by our money being misappropriated that we put up for the rights to the stream."

A few hours ago Dizaster was seen approaching a FilmOn employee about bad business stemming from their Virus Halloween event, as Diz said he wasn't even sure why FilmOn was involved. The West Coast battle rapper told his Twitter followers, "Do not buy any false ppv filmon is doing I don't associate with bad business u will be robbed if u buy anything cuz I have the footage," which caught the attention of FilmOn CEO Alki David.

David responded directly to Dizaster, telling him, "@MRDIZASTER listen you were paid to perform. The video belongs to FilmIOn. We won't air it. Not even for free. You are s*** again."

When Dizaster's followers started asking if he was just drumming up promotion for the event through his online beef, the battle rapper posted a video of him approaching a FilmOn employee. Diz punched the window of the employee's BMW before the man drove off, and the West Coast artist added, "He's lucky I caught him in it when I rolled up cuz if he wasn't there I was gonna bonus round his s*** with sledge hammer."

Dizaster later revealed that he worked things out with Alki and FilmOn, and he added that the man in the car wasn't going to snitch on him.

How fucking gay is this shit. LOL at DJVlad getting this "exclusive" interview just moments after the altercation and him and diz talking things out...how fucking corny

This is so bad it makes me angry

Do they think they're fooling anyone ....?
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 12:08 PM   #71
Chilly_ColdBlood
Im Your Pusherman

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Chilly_ColdBlood is not the worst person
Diz said the man in the Car wasnt gone snitch? But the video has gone Viral for the World to see with the Caption "Dizaster confronts G Money from FilmOn" LOL
So either its fake or Diz is an idiot.. Probably Both..
Old 11-03-2015, 12:21 PM   #72
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
"dizaster realized he got fucked by the organizers, not filmon"

i thought he was the organizer tbh

who did alki give money to for the stream then?

the answer to that would explain a lot probly

i just wanna see mega and copywrite
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 12:46 PM   #73
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
so he set up an event where the pay was solely gonna come from royalties? (I'm sure he said that earlier on) Wasn't each battle supposed to go viral and then the battlers got paid on the basis of how many views they got?

Funny how Caddy getting shot is no longer the hot topic..............
Shadowposter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:20 PM   #74
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Boy you guys sure have alot invested in battle rap drama lol
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:20 PM   #75
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Even if they were associated with film on, who gives a shit really
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:24 PM   #76
Bigzero

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Bigzero is not the worst person
Cooorrrrnnnnballs.....watch out kids this is how you will end up if you Got a drug addiction
Bigzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:29 PM   #77
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
Shit it's so sad that I went from supporting lush and Diz so hard and telling everyone about them two years ago to now being embarrassed that I ever even watched them. The sad part is it has nothing to do with rap either, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what they are doing. It's expected from Diz but lush always seemed like he had some integrity, I guess they are both as fake as their staged antics and retarded events. They have done some good but just so disappointed in Lush, he should go away.

Last edited by Breakneck; 11-03-2015 at 01:31 PM.
Breakneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:36 PM   #78
haatley

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
haatley is a PY Poster
Lush and integrity? ^^^ terrible judge of character. Guy is a slimeball crackhead.
haatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:48 PM   #79
FILTH
Jesucio

FILTH is not the worst person
Quote:
lol
WHAT: Chief Keef Bang 3 release concert and Bang 3 Hologram Fest

WHERE: The Fonda Theater

WHEN: Sept 18th, 2015 7PM PST

Tickets: Fonda Tickets and FilmOn.com/Tickets

Also streaming the after party free at FilmOn.com

Chief Keef will preview the most anticipated album in hip hop—the double album Bang 3—with a release concert on September 18th at Hollywood’s historic Fonda Theater, FilmOn Music announced today. The concert will be immediately followed by “The Bang 3 Hologram Fest,” an all-ages festival in the Fonda lot featuring the Hologram USA show that was outlawed in Chicago.

The event will also feature surprise hologram performances, rap battles produced by Lush One, live music and art, pop-up shops, arcade games and laser tag. The event is produced by FilmOn and TI$A. Promotional partner The Real 92.3 will be in the house with DJ’s and its street team, and covering on air. Both the concert and the after party will stream live for free on FilmOn.com, with a premium option that will provide chat with Chief Keef.

Tickets for the show are on sale now here ranging from $29.00 to $195.00 for a VIP package that includes the after party and a meet and great with the artist. Tickets for the after party are exclusively available at FilmOn.com/tickets.

The double album Bang 3, will be released September 18 via the world’s biggest independent digital music distributor MondoTunes (putting it in over 600 digital stores) and in brick and mortar stores including Best Buy. The physical CD version will include three bonus tracks and a chance to win a day with Chief Keef.

An earlier leak of the first half of Bang 3 instantly drove it to iTunes’ number 4 spot for all genres, ahead of Taylor Swift, and to the number 2 spot for hip hop albums. iTunes selected Chief Keef as a featured artist on its curated hip hop home page and “Superheroes” featuring A$AP Rocky made Spotify’s “Most Necessary” playlist. Forbes magazine covered the spike in sales. The surge was supported by FilmOn, MondoTunes and the Anakando Media Group’s other companies, AdVirally and Class15.

“I’m so proud of Keef and this record, which Pitchfork has called the work of a mature rapper and songwriter,” said Alki David, CEO of FilmOn. “We can’t wait to share the live performance with the fans in person in LA and around the world via FilmOn.com”

The first part of Bang 3 included the features by A$AP Rocky, Mac Miller, and Jenn Em, and beats produced by Zaytoven and Chopsquad DJ of Young Chop’s production team. The twelve tracks from the second half of Bang 3 include more produced by Zaytoven and a long awaited collaboration with Lil B.

http://thehypemagazine.com/2015/09/h...n-los-angeles/

Watch the all Chief Keef channel on FilmOn here.

Last edited by FILTH; 11-03-2015 at 02:57 PM.
FILTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:50 PM   #80
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by haatley View Post
Lush and integrity? ^^^ terrible judge of character. Guy is a slimeball crackhead.
Nah I know but I meant more on terms of him at least seeming to have his head in the right place. He used to want to help the culture and the west and now he is doing his best to destroy that. He's like a big ass kid saying I built this if I can't have it I'm gonna ruin it so no one can lol.

Tags
8212, 8217, 8220, 8221, alki and lush sitting in a tree, daylyt tops alki, fresh coast faggotry, lush gave diz aids, lush one is satan, occupybedroominparentshouse, run home avocado, sells soul 4 hair folicles, they think we are dumb, wierd coast