Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Pretending Illmac Is Good Is Such A Boring Cliche On This Sight... Sigh


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2014, 04:50 PM   #1
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Pretending Illmac Is Good Is Such A Boring Cliche On This Sight... Sigh

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

if u pay attention... (let illmac fans tell it lmfao) illmac has been on a little "run" lately... "killing shit" (lmfao )... however his views are the same and less... almost to mid tier... but struggling to break out of bottom tier..,

there are multiple reasons for this... and seasoned fans kbew it would stay like this from the jump... here's why:

1. At the end of a battle... fans have no bars.,. finish watching a hitman, magic, o red, etc battle... and u leave with "new bars"... u leave quoting them on at least a couple bars...

leave an illnac battle... and u leave quoting nothing... nothing "goid and new" was brought to the table... anyone can get on a stage and rhyme words alot... on sum "i knew that blue/black dude that screwed cats..... etc... etc..." shit... but what fans are looking for is a few new vars they can "remember and quote"... illmac fails to provide this

2. conviction - illmac just doesnt have it... and his delivery of bars just fails to seasoned fans because of it.. rapping was founded on "swaggin on people"... illmac doesnt understand the history of hip hop... and is unable to do it... comes off as a nerd trying to rap... and it just doesnt work

3. Fear - lets face it... no insult here... but illmac is a little guy and a complete fucking pussy... its a battle... these attributes are simply not ideal... one needs to be able to at least portray an image a liitle bit... or it just doesnt work.... illmac


these are the bigger reasons... but there are more... illmac has failed to grow... and the reasons for this are obvious.... better luck to him in something else in life hopefully... at this point even being an illmac fan and "pretending" he isnt wack is such a boring cliche... sigh... we all know better... its not working... move on
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 04:52 PM   #2
JR77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,222
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Illmac's a G and a bully, ask @deathstare
JR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:03 PM   #3
erfworm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 860
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
Illmac is good, he is just boring and is always the same.
erfworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:04 PM   #4
Ide Jeht
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 333
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Ide Jeht is not the worst person
Ide Jeht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:10 PM   #5
WRC07TapeThief
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Cardboard Box
Posts: 347
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
WRC07TapeThief is not the worst person


But yeah, this should be entertaining

WRC07TapeThief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:13 PM   #6
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,415
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Facts illmac is fuckin corny and has no bars ...
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:13 PM   #7
wreckedangle
@wreckedangle
 
wreckedangle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 304
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wreckedangle is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRockBags View Post
.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

if u pay attention... (let illmac fans tell it lmfao) illmac has been on a little "run" lately... "killing shit" (lmfao )... however his views are the same and less... almost to mid tier... but struggling to break out of bottom tier..,

there are multiple reasons for this... and seasoned fans kbew it would stay like this from the jump... here's why:

1. At the end of a battle... fans have no bars.,. finish watching a hitman, magic, o red, etc battle... and u leave with "new bars"... u leave quoting them on at least a couple bars...

leave an illnac battle... and u leave quoting nothing... nothing "goid and new" was brought to the table... anyone can get on a stage and rhyme words alot... on sum "i knew that blue/black dude that screwed cats..... etc... etc..." shit... but what fans are looking for is a few new vars they can "remember and quote"... illmac fails to provide this

2. conviction - illmac just doesnt have it... and his delivery of bars just fails to seasoned fans because of it.. rapping was founded on "swaggin on people"... illmac doesnt understand the history of hip hop... and is unable to do it... comes off as a nerd trying to rap... and it just doesnt work

3. Fear - lets face it... no insult here... but illmac is a little guy and a complete fucking pussy... its a battle... these attributes are simply not ideal... one needs to be able to at least portray an image a liitle bit... or it just doesnt work.... illmac


these are the bigger reasons... but there are more... illmac has failed to grow... and the reasons for this are obvious.... better luck to him in something else in life hopefully... at this point even being an illmac fan and "pretending" he isnt wack is such a boring cliche... sigh... we all know better... its not working... move on
u just spent 20 mins forming a messageboard post
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
GREY PANTS EVERYDAY WEN ITS GRIND TIME
whoa
ONLY DUMB NIGGA'S THINK ITS THE SAME PAIR I GOT SO MANY I COULD START A LINE...SLIME
WHOA!!!!
wreckedangle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:15 PM   #8
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story
 
Carl Spackler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 907
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
"Sight" != "Site".

Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:35 PM   #9
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckedangle View Post
u just spent 20 mins forming a messageboard post
wth? ohhhh k.... thanks for posting weird guy
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:37 PM   #10
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
"Sight" != "Site".

flippin words... its an old hip hop tradition... even back in the day phat actually was fat... gangsta is actually gangster... etc
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:40 PM   #11
Battlehogg
Registered User
 
Battlehogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,081
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Illmac destroyed Charlie Clipps tho!
Thats nothing to be sneezed at
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:41 PM   #12
diddy_dream
Registered User
 
diddy_dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 628
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
diddy_dream is not the worst person
If Illmac isn't good, how'd he get battle of the year in 2013.

What have you contributed to the culture other than taking 20 minutes to post whatever the fuck you posted?
diddy_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:42 PM   #13
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,415
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
Illmac destroyed Charlie Clipps tho!
Thats nothing to be sneezed at
considering clips only wrote 1 rd for him... yes it is lmfao
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:46 PM   #14
The Chef
KingOfThaKitchen
 
The Chef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 305 Post(s)
The Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Illmac isnt that bad. Hes not that good either
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman View Post
It's Not A Feat To Do Lines Where You Explain What Happens In A Movie Or Game.
A Feat Would Be To Do Lines Completely Unrelated To A Game Or Movie That Clearly Reference Them.
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:48 PM   #15
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddy_dream View Post
If Illmac isn't good, how'd he get battle of the year in 2013.

What have you contributed to the culture other than taking 20 minutes to post whatever the fuck you posted?
ur on drugs right now... right?
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:48 PM   #16
The Chef
KingOfThaKitchen
 
The Chef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 305 Post(s)
The Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
considering clips only wrote 1 rd for him... yes it is lmfao
If clips keeps taking L's from not preparing then he sucks..... "i only wrote one round" isnt a excuse for getting killed by charron/illmac/heartless
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman View Post
It's Not A Feat To Do Lines Where You Explain What Happens In A Movie Or Game.
A Feat Would Be To Do Lines Completely Unrelated To A Game Or Movie That Clearly Reference Them.
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:49 PM   #17
Battlehogg
Registered User
 
Battlehogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,081
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
considering clips only wrote 1 rd for him... yes it is lmfao
Well thats on clipps. Illmac still took that battle easy so stfu
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:49 PM   #18
BrotherMouzone
Registered User
 
BrotherMouzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
BrotherMouzone is not the worst person
BrotherMouzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:52 PM   #19
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,415
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
Well thats on clipps. Illmac still took that battle easy so stfu
yea he "took it"... but that doesnt mean its impressive in the least bit
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:53 PM   #20
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,415
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef View Post
If clips keeps taking L's from not preparing then he sucks..... "i only wrote one round" isnt a excuse for getting killed by charron/illmac/heartless
i agree charlie clips sucks... but its not because he doesnt try against those cornballs
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:55 PM   #21
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef View Post
If clips keeps taking L's from not preparing then he sucks..... "i only wrote one round" isnt a excuse for getting killed by charron/illmac/heartless
sucking is an opinion... i would say hes doing things the right way by battling seriously on the real matches and taking off the check battles... thats the "only" way an intelligent person would fo things... which is why he's headlining the next NOME against hollow
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:04 PM   #22
Battlehogg
Registered User
 
Battlehogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,081
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
yea he "took it"... but that doesnt mean its impressive in the least bit
So beating Charlie Clips is not impressive ok!
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:08 PM   #23
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,415
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
So beating Charlie Clips is not impressive ok!


are u really this thick?

is it impressive if u knock out money mayweather if he just stands there with his hands down and lets you clock him in the chin multiple times?

i mean u got the W and u knocked out mayweather but... would u be proud of that?
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:14 PM   #24
Battlehogg
Registered User
 
Battlehogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,081
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post


are u really this thick?

is it impressive if u knock out money mayweather if he just stands there with his hands down and lets you clock him in the chin multiple times?

i mean u got the W and u knocked out mayweather but... would u be proud of that?
No you spastic
Clipps wasnt coasting! he went in
Illmac beat him fair!
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:16 PM   #25
The Chef
KingOfThaKitchen
 
The Chef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 305 Post(s)
The Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRockBags View Post
sucking is an opinion... i would say hes doing things the right way by battling seriously on the real matches and taking off the check battles... thats the "only" way an intelligent person would fo things... which is why he's headlining the next NOME against hollow
Hollow only took two battles all year. Clips needed 15 battles cause hes broke as fuck and needs that chicken
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman View Post
It's Not A Feat To Do Lines Where You Explain What Happens In A Movie Or Game.
A Feat Would Be To Do Lines Completely Unrelated To A Game Or Movie That Clearly Reference Them.
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:16 PM   #26
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,415
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
No you spastic
Clipps wasnt coasting! he went in
Illmac beat him fair! Your a faggot
lmfaoooo

grrr grrrrrr

this fuckin faggot just str8 up decided to go from "who cares if clips didnt try" to "clips wasnt coasting he went in!!" what a fucking retard smfh

Last edited by VAallDAY; 12-29-2014 at 06:20 PM.
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:18 PM   #27
west coast style
Registered User
 
west coast style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 825
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
west coast style is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
is it impressive if u knock out money mayweather if he just stands there with his hands down and lets you clock him in the chin multiple times?

i mean u got the W and u knocked out mayweather but... would u be proud of that?
i'd be proud of the millions i just made off the fight, yes.

don't care what the other guy opposite of me does. if he doesn't wanna bring his A game, that's on him.
west coast style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:29 PM   #28
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
No you spastic
Clipps wasnt coasting! he went in
Illmac beat him fair!
let that anger out young man... as long as "you" believe that u dont need to worry about the rest of society
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:39 PM   #29
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by west coast style View Post
i'd be proud of the millions i just made off the fight, yes.

don't care what the other guy opposite of me does. if he doesn't wanna bring his A game, that's on him.
its absolutely on him.. agreed... it is also up to the entire world if they choose to not be complete fucking morons and recognize that the better dude didnt try lmfao
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:43 PM   #30
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan
 
Paul Robeson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,072
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Paul Robeson is not the worst person
I been saying this about Illmac for 8 years

Repped
__________________
Top Ten White People: 1. Norman Bethune 2. Vladimir Lenin 3. Abraham Lincoln 4. George Carlin 5. John Brown 6. Frank Thompson 7. Lyudmila Pavlichenko 8. Anna Louise Strong 9. Woody Guthrie 10. Tadeusz Kościuszko
Paul Robeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:46 PM   #31
Bigzero
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,869
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Bigzero is not the worst person
Don't see the appeal of illmac....never have never will....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
there are tons of YouTubers who get paid way more than Bow Wow and Keshia Chante
Bigzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:56 PM   #32
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,972
Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I usually make threads about things that bore me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
I hope the event gets shut down so they have to do Diz vs Cass in a parking lot or some shit
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:04 PM   #33
3Face
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 8,510
Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
@3Face
3Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:05 PM   #34
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 3,108
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Illmac is my favorite battle rapper, has been since WRCs and i don't see that changing any time soon. but i still don't feel the need to make threads about it, much less do i feel the need to make threads about why i think someone ISN'T good. don't see the point in doing that.
__________________
Marinated Ventilator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:14 PM   #35
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
I usually make threads about things that bore me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
huh? that would be like saying "i usually talk about rappers i dont like"... thats the norm... normal people always discuss and joke on people they dont like... its regular human nature...

when Bush was president everyone hated him... but everyone talked about him... its called "discussion"
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:16 PM   #36
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,972
Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRockBags View Post
huh? that would be like saying "i usually talk about rappers i dont like"... thats the norm... normal people always discuss and joke on people they dont like... its regular human nature...



when Bush was president everyone hated him... but everyone talked about him... its called "discussion"

nah they're pretty different

bad things, things I dislike, they can all be entertaining at some level, or worth a discussion

boring? boring stuff doesn't get a second thought


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
I hope the event gets shut down so they have to do Diz vs Cass in a parking lot or some shit
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:16 PM   #37
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
Illmac is my favorite battle rapper, has been since WRCs and i don't see that changing any time soon. but i still don't feel the need to make threads about it, much less do i feel the need to make threads about why i think someone ISN'T good. don't see the point in doing that.
this is confusing as hell... why are you in "this" thread... answer that and we can better respond... but without that information ur post is hella confusing O_o
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:18 PM   #38
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
nah they're pretty different

bad things, things I dislike, they can all be entertaining at some level, or worth a discussion

boring? boring stuff doesn't get a second thought


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
awe ya thats the norm in america... we talk about everything... we might see three comments about nerd rap... and make one of our own sayin "man that shit is boring"... completely normal in America... the opposite is weird to us
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:25 PM   #39
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,972
Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRockBags View Post
awe ya thats the norm in america... we talk about everything... we might see three comments about nerd rap... and make one of our own sayin "man that shit is boring"... completely normal in America... the opposite is weird to us

Idk it would probably just be easier to say u used the wrong word in the title tbh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
I hope the event gets shut down so they have to do Diz vs Cass in a parking lot or some shit
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:27 PM   #40
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!
 
Beaux Jangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broad and Snyder
Posts: 8,704
Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
hope your holidays are going well, willy!!!
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
128515


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,556
Threads: 27,250
Posts: 734,994
Total Online: 1910

Newest Member: BattleRapBiz.com

Latest Threads
- by Profess
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:11 PM.