Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Anygma of FlipTop - ask me shit


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 01:51 PM   #161
Har D
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Har D is a PY Poster
Do you know Dyords Javier and Vincent Daffalong? There are the 1st rapper in Philippines? i guess? How to be a battle rapper in Fliptop. i dont want to be i just want to ask.
Har D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:55 PM   #162
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Har D View Post
Do you know Dyords Javier and Vincent Daffalong? There are the 1st rapper in Philippines? i guess? How to be a battle rapper in Fliptop. i dont want to be i just want to ask.
yes of course. whether they were actual rappers or good rappers is a different story. how to join FlipTop? you have to be an actual and good rapper.
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:59 PM   #163
Har D
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Har D is a PY Poster
Paano mo pinaglalaban ang mga emcee's? sinsabihan mo ba muna sila kung payag? and how it works? lol
Har D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #164
badz10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
badz10 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by anygma View Post
hahaha. if you're filipino and follow us on facebook you pretty much know how i feel about it.
I read the post. They suck ! hahahahahahaahahhahahaha They just lowered the bar or I mean their fuckin generics, They've given the viewers the perception that battle rap is all about jokes and shit. >.< sick
badz10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:08 PM   #165
j-sonnn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
j-sonnn is a PY Poster
yo anygma im looking forward for the next fliptop english conference , tectonics 2 was sick and daylyt mentioned that his keen on continuing his unfinished battle with swave in the phils , what do u think of it ?


it was nice meeting u and protege at 1outs , u seem like a nice person to ur fans man keep it up (Y) cant wait to see how the event in the Philippines is like !
j-sonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:05 AM   #166
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-sonnn View Post
yo anygma im looking forward for the next fliptop english conference , tectonics 2 was sick and daylyt mentioned that his keen on continuing his unfinished battle with swave in the phils , what do u think of it ?


it was nice meeting u and protege at 1outs , u seem like a nice person to ur fans man keep it up (Y) cant wait to see how the event in the Philippines is like !
hmm i'm not sure, i don't think people are looking for that battle over here. thanks man catch you again sometime!
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #167
DJQuotes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,641
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
DJQuotes is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by anygma View Post
thanks man! always felt like that conviction thing though kind of implies a lack of skill on some "he may not be good, but he has conviction!" type shit haha.

in no particular order, and it's actually a lot haha.
Good looks. I appreciate the recs & links. I've only seen the Protege/Sin City one so I'll definitely check out the others.

Haha..nah, definitely not a diss. You got the skills to go along with the conviction. People throw the word around too much, but you really spit from the soul and have a unique style. It may not be fully appreciated in joke heavy leagues, but I fucks with it. Keep doin ya thing homie!
DJQuotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:38 PM   #168
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJQuotes View Post
Good looks. I appreciate the recs & links. I've only seen the Protege/Sin City one so I'll definitely check out the others.

Haha..nah, definitely not a diss. You got the skills to go along with the conviction. People throw the word around too much, but you really spit from the soul and have a unique style. It may not be fully appreciated in joke heavy leagues, but I fucks with it. Keep doin ya thing homie!
thanks yo! hopefully you dig this next battle coming out, should be uploaded any time now!
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 05:17 AM   #169
j-sonnn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
j-sonnn is a PY Poster
anygma if u had to battle one of our local emcees who would you like to battle ? and why?

english/tagalog con
j-sonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #170
Wake
antilluminati
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,766
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Wake is not the worst person
could you please post your writtens for the J-pro battle? sick angles man.
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #171
NoTrix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
NoTrix is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wake View Post
could you please post your writtens for the J-pro battle? sick angles man.
He already did in his FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/anygm...73956162663923
NoTrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #172
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-sonnn View Post
anygma if u had to battle one of our local emcees who would you like to battle ? and why?

english/tagalog con
no one really, i'd probably lose too..
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 07:42 PM   #173
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wake View Post
could you please post your writtens for the J-pro battle? sick angles man.
yeah posted it on my fb page! i do it for all my battles since people don't always understand what i'm saying
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:58 PM   #174
Wake
antilluminati
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,766
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Wake is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by anygma View Post
yeah posted it on my fb page! i do it for all my battles since people don't always understand what i'm saying
I do understand but the audio didn't make everything clear this time. Thought you took it though. 3rd especially, even if that's when J pulled out the guns, great deconstruction.
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 09:31 PM   #175
AREpee420
Seasoned Fan
 
AREpee420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: jersey
Posts: 1,475
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
AREpee420 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by anygma View Post
yeah posted it on my fb page! i do it for all my battles since people don't always understand what i'm saying
props man. you broke him down incredibly well..not sure how he got that W..gonna have to find your fb page and check those writtens
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg K View Post
That shit corny
AREpee420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #176
track 1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 625
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
track 1 is not the worst person
are their any whore houses out there?

you say you were shocked by the colored people in canada

what do you mean colored people
track 1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:44 AM   #177
FrancoKills
Battles and Tits
 
FrancoKills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Copenhagen, DK
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
FrancoKills is a PY Poster
Yo I'm just goin to ask some random questions.

I see you majored in Philosophy, that's really interesting.
Do you consider to continue studying someday, maybe a doctorate degree in Philosophy?

Do you read a lot? What's your favorite book?

Favorite Movie?

Favorite Cartoon growing up?

Vinyls or CDs?

Do you produce beats?

Do you fucks with Jazz, Blues, Classical, Rock, Metal etc.?

Favorite Videogame ever?

Aliens or Dinosaurs?

Any Cult classic film you follow?

History or Science?

Favorite Pokemon? (I know you're a 90's kid)


Ass or Tits?


Learn another language, what is it.
French, Nihonggo or Spanish?

If I wasn't a battle rapper, what would I be?



Thanks a lot man, respect (pinoy) from Copenhagen, DK.
FrancoKills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:08 AM   #178
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by track 1 View Post
are their any whore houses out there?

you say you were shocked by the colored people in canada

what do you mean colored people
here in the Philippines? yeah of course haha too many actually. too many white people coming over for it too but sometimes it's the only opportunity for some women to have a better life (when the caucasians marry and provide for them).

i remember saying differently colored people, but if i didn't, that's what i meant. differently colored people haha, the whole spectrum and quantity of them as opposed to the asian colors here.
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:31 AM   #179
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoKills View Post
Yo I'm just goin to ask some random questions.

I see you majored in Philosophy, that's really interesting.
Do you consider to continue studying someday, maybe a doctorate degree in Philosophy?

Do you read a lot? What's your favorite book?

Favorite Movie?

Favorite Cartoon growing up?

Vinyls or CDs?

Do you produce beats?

Do you fucks with Jazz, Blues, Classical, Rock, Metal etc.?

Favorite Videogame ever?

Aliens or Dinosaurs?

Any Cult classic film you follow?

History or Science?

Favorite Pokemon? (I know you're a 90's kid)


Ass or Tits?


Learn another language, what is it.
French, Nihonggo or Spanish?

If I wasn't a battle rapper, what would I be?



Thanks a lot man, respect (pinoy) from Copenhagen, DK.
what's up man!

yeah i did, but fuck school, especially school here. no plans really unless it involves a greatly more secure future in a different country.

i guess i read more than the next guy. hmm i never really have answers for these favorites-questions. i'd recommend anything from the (modern) four horsemen for sure.

hmm strangely at one point in my life i considered mortal kombat annihilation to be the best movie ever. again i don't really have favorites anymore.

i'd say tom and jerry, DBZ, samurai x, yu yu hakusho, and tons of other shit was pretty influential growing up. too many to name really

i collect both. sadly a lot of my cds were illegally downloaded only cos you couldn't find them here in stores back then and also cos i wouldn't be able to afford every CD i've enjoyed so far. i plan on paying back the artists one day by recollecting their real cds or vinyl.

tried my hand at it way back but figured i should just focus on writing lyrics instead of spreading myself too thin.

yeah! metal maybe the least but i know a few joints from homies who know that stuff better than me

not much of a gamer but i did enjoy counterstrike (or half-life, whatever y'all call it in your country), nba video games, GTA video games, and civilization 3 onwards. i only get to play at homies' tho, don't have any console.

dinosaurs only cos we have significantly more evidence of them. still waiting for the aliens.

hmm not really, not even sure which movies are considered cult classics i just watch whatever and like what i like haha.

both are dope but i def lean more towards science or generally empirical shit

hmm mewtwo was pretty gangster!

both are dope, legs too haha

will i learn or have i learned? i used to know how to speak basic portuguese. i'd probably want to learn the other philippine dialects tho. language and etymology are pretty dope in general tho

i'd probably still be a piece of shit haha

thanks for the random questions man! how big is the filipino community out there in denmark? oh yeah would be cool if you looked for kierkegaard's grave and spat on it for me haha
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:09 AM   #180
FrancoKills
Battles and Tits
 
FrancoKills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Copenhagen, DK
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
FrancoKills is a PY Poster
@anygma yo thanks for answering man, appreciate it. I like your choices, and i grew up watching those animes as well in the Ph, but i fucks with Tom Sawyer (tagalized) more. DK's okay, everything is wet but cookies are awesome. Filipino community here in Denmark is pretty tiny compared to the community in Sweden. Guess what, half of the pinoys here are nurses. My pinoy and danish friends really fuck with your verses, we get to learn new vocab out of your verses, and yea especially your Philosophy references since yeah fuckin Kierkegaard is pretty much a hero here and my homies they study philosophy as well. I might've read him in my Ethics class tho. Yes language is interesting but danish language is a Durian in the ass, i'm struggling here lol

Thanks man, we'll be waiting for your next battle. I'll definitely go watch FlipTop when i get back and give a brother a fist.

and yea, when i pass by Assistens i will spit on his grave.

Last edited by FrancoKills; 10-31-2013 at 10:19 AM.
FrancoKills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:24 PM   #181
kdaness
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
kdaness is a PY Poster
hey anygma, i'm curious on a few things:

-loonie and protege - do they really have beef? or did they?

-have you ever thought of bringing in - gloc-9 for example to co-host an event? - (just like what drake does for kotd) i know that events are successful already - i just think that would be pretty cool

-are you starting to see "intellectuals" (i mean from academe - writers, sociologists, philippine culture people, lol) - actually dabble with flip top? i know there's much snobbery going on looking down on it as a low form of art - do you think this has improved? i mean, not that it should be the objective, but being acknowledged is something. (i know they get interviewed on some features on tv, but that may just be for show - do they actually support this? or come up with a decent study?)
kdaness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:50 PM   #182
RemBla
Ruger Palmer
 
RemBla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Bay
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
RemBla is not the worst person
@anygma do you guys make hella money from youtube views? Or does the money system work differently since you live in another country? I feel like you guys should be caking
__________________
RemBla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #183
GreenHydra
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: California
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
GreenHydra is a PY Poster
Anygma, what is gender equality like in the Philippines?

I saw a few Fliptop battles and there seems to be a decent number of female battlers in the scene, which makes me think that gender equality must be more progressive there
GreenHydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:48 AM   #184
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥
 
Triptych's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,797
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
Hoping you, your family, and everyone involved with FlipTop is alright after yesterday's storm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24878801

Strongest in recorded history, twice the size of hurricane Katrina, and 120+ confirmed dead already. Fuck.
__________________
Du kommer att ta emot detta arbete.​
Triptych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 06:17 AM   #185
barz2AM
NawmSayin
 
barz2AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pilipinas
Posts: 1,285
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
yo.. Anygma,,it seems like the guys who consider themselves as "top tiers" in the league doesn't make impact anymore in their recent battles,, is it because they are too complacent, that they don't write anymore much rhymes,, is it because they are afraid to have an upset match against an up-and-comer, or it it because the battle rap in Philippines is evolving.

Last edited by barz2AM; 02-16-2014 at 06:33 AM.
barz2AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 02:46 PM   #186
GASP
Trollin Trolled
 
GASP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 854
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
GASP is a PY Poster
Laban Pilipinas!!
GASP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:53 AM   #187
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdaness View Post
hey anygma, i'm curious on a few things:

-loonie and protege - do they really have beef? or did they?

-have you ever thought of bringing in - gloc-9 for example to co-host an event? - (just like what drake does for kotd) i know that events are successful already - i just think that would be pretty cool

-are you starting to see "intellectuals" (i mean from academe - writers, sociologists, philippine culture people, lol) - actually dabble with flip top? i know there's much snobbery going on looking down on it as a low form of art - do you think this has improved? i mean, not that it should be the objective, but being acknowledged is something. (i know they get interviewed on some features on tv, but that may just be for show - do they actually support this? or come up with a decent study?)
Didn't realize there were a last few questions in this thread but here we go.

Loonie has taken shots at Protege in and out of battles. just battle rap competitiveness than beef.

Yeah would love to have Gloc or Kuya Andrew out for events! Unfortunately their schedules are really hectic.

Maybe only in passing and even then they have all sorts of misconceptions about it simply cos they know nothing about hiphop. they also apparently couldn't care less to do a little internet research to correct such misconceptions. i get the feeling we're still considered a very crude art form.
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:55 AM   #188
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemBla View Post
@anygma do you guys make hella money from youtube views? Or does the money system work differently since you live in another country? I feel like you guys should be caking
yep the money system does work differently since we're not from north america or the UK. kinda racist actually. especially when the ads that come out on our videos are all Filipino ads so the partners can't really say that ad prices are lower for us. have yet to get a clear explanation as to why american ad on american youtube video is priced higher than filipino ad on filipino youtube video.
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:01 AM   #189
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHydra View Post
Anygma, what is gender equality like in the Philippines?

I saw a few Fliptop battles and there seems to be a decent number of female battlers in the scene, which makes me think that gender equality must be more progressive there
The Philippines is culturally matriarchal in that the woman is held in very high regard, especially the family woman (mom/grandmom). A famous idiom/saying for moms out here is that they're "ilaw ng tahanan" which means "light of the house/home." this is especially so in contrast to countries like Japan that are clearly patriarchal.

as for gender equality itself, i'd say it's just as much as other liberal countries. there's still misogyny and feminism. not really sure if corporate women have problems climbing up the ladder as i hardly have experience in the corporate world. we've had 2 female presidents tho if that helps answer your question.
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:03 AM   #190
3Face
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 8,510
Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
are you really chinese
3Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:03 AM   #191
3Face
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 8,510
Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
which pokemon is your favorite
3Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:08 AM   #192
J.V.L.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,287
Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
The DJ in my old rap group is Filipino. Big up DJ Jooce.

J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:11 AM   #193
3Face
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 8,510
Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
im literally going to ask shit

have you seen audition
3Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:20 AM   #194
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptych View Post
Hoping you, your family, and everyone involved with FlipTop is alright after yesterday's storm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24878801

Strongest in recorded history, twice the size of hurricane Katrina, and 120+ confirmed dead already. Fuck.
thanks man. was a really horrific disaster.
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:21 AM   #195
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by barz2AM View Post
yo.. Anygma,,it seems like the guys who consider themselves as "top tiers" in the league doesn't make impact anymore in their recent battles,, is it because they are too complacent, that they don't write anymore much rhymes,, is it because they are afraid to have an upset match against an up-and-comer, or it it because the battle rap in Philippines is evolving.
who exactly are you referring to?
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:23 AM   #196
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun So Big View Post
are you really chinese
no but the chinese have long mixed with our race and it has been taught that there's only around 5% of Filipinos left that do not have a drop of chinese blood. everyone else has chinese blood to a certain degree. i'm like 1/16th chinese if I remember correctly, just happen to have a more chinese sounding surname as well as chinese features that can be found in most people to varying degrees. and no i don't really follow or practice chinese culture.
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:28 AM   #197
anygma
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.V.L. View Post
The DJ in my old rap group is Filipino. Big up DJ Jooce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EAW2URZ0oA
dope! other legendary and notable filipino/filipino-american djs are Qbert, Shortkut, D-styles and the rest of the Insivisbl Skratch Piklz, and DJ Babu of Dilated Peoples.
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:09 AM   #198
barz2AM
NawmSayin
 
barz2AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pilipinas
Posts: 1,285
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by anygma View Post
who exactly are you referring to?
Like the last battle of the schizo, or zaito( or maybe that's just his style). and another thing.. an unrelated question.. who among the URL battle rapper would be a good fit for the fliptop audience.. I mean,, would u consider one to battle in Fliptop?
__________________
THREAD HYPEMAN
barz2AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
million views for this thread, mongolian guy trampled over steps


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,539
Threads: 27,052
Posts: 732,078
Total Online: 1802

Newest Member: Alias McNickname

Latest Threads
- by Chk82
- by iamHBY
- by Chk82
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 AM.