Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Pat stay vs Calicoe thread.

Old 05-17-2015, 10:26 AM   #81
heisenberg

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
heisenberg is a PY Poster
Also not to mention. Calicoe was clearly liqured up doing all that touchy shit. Try that shit sober. don't think so.
heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:33 AM   #82
pugonomics
Shooter from the Hooter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
pugonomics is not the worst person
If you think Pat's giant ass was scared of a sloppy drunk calicoe then you're a fuckin nerd.
pugonomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:35 AM   #83
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
cant wait to see this one

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:39 AM   #84
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
Head ICE confirmed white boy farmlifer who doesnt get pussy!!! /rmbva
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:40 AM   #85
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
touche, think pat should of been more prepared for cal to be more aggressive.. .He might of thought shit was more sweet, since Cal and Pat looked like butt buddies at the Arizona event together...

The thing is this though, If CAl didn't care about this battle, and it does nothing for his stock, then why even show love to pat when he seen him in person before? This is when peeps look to far into heated battles... If Cal was that offended about what Pat said to Marv/ Proof before, he would of confronted him before, as opposed to setting up a battle with him lol.... Most Battle rap and even rap beefs from before are to troll the fans to get them excited.. Hell even Marv admitted to drinking at the bar with PAt after he talked about his handicapped kid lol... .Rappers stay trolling the shit out of fans, and they stay taking the bait..
You think rappers only ever punk/try to punk each other for show?
Shadowposter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:49 AM   #86
MarcusAntonius

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
MarcusAntonius is not the worst person
Just saw the battle... here's my take:

I wanted Pat to be bodybagged so much. To me, he's probably the easiest guy to dislike in battle rap... along with Okwerdz.

Anyway, I think he 2-1 this underwhelming battle.

With regards to the "tension" ......

Cal looked like he was trying WAAAY too hard. I think he really thought that Pat was gonna get booed the fcuk out. So, he kept on fronting.. hoping the crowd will turn on the white boy.

THAT BEING SAID... I really can't tell if Pat was shook or not. From his body language... I honestly think he wasn't... but he didn't do sh!t. So... I don't know.

I understand others saying he was scared.. he built an image of being a towering, disrespectful, in your face bully... but in the 2 occasions that someone was really getting in his face.. he didn't do anything..
MarcusAntonius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 11:07 AM   #87
pugonomics
Shooter from the Hooter

pugonomics is not the worst person
Pat is the face of KOTD. If you think hes gonna swing and knock out Cal just to prove he's tough then you're fuckin stupid. Y'all are grown ass men getting all giddy when a dude tries to start a fight in a rap battle. Fuckin nerds I swear to god.
pugonomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 11:32 AM   #88
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Pat Stay VS Calicoe

Ok heres my take... just watched it.

ill start by saying im a big fan of both... and have gone on record saying not only that calicoe is #1 at the moment (i watch that last round vs surf religiously no homo) but also that i thought he was going to end pats little run.

pat stay won the battle... didnt do anything overly impressive compared to his past shit but had his moments. that was a clear win for sure ... calicoe was clearly drunk and under prepared... go on the guys instagram hes in bed drinking patron hours before the battle then talking about poppin a xanax for the battle. it wouldnt have taken much for him to have taken that battle. the thing about a guy like calicoe is he needs to be 100% on for his stuff to really hit bc he doesnt go crazy with the wordplay. but when it does ie) show up to the rucker with a team... theres no way to beat that ... when he has those moments (had one against hitman too) its not toppable pause ... some intricate wordplay or corny bs cant top that which is what makes the metaphors over real rap shit actually very true. here he just didnt have much if any of that shit that puts him as #1 for me or at least top 5

either way you cant give him anything other than the 2nd. my issue is on one hand to act so non chalant like you dont give a fuck... but then be such an asshole and act like you genuinely dont like anyone in the venue its a huge contradiction. (do you give a shit about the battle or not) its a bit of a timewarp the kind of competitive energy they brought id still rather that than the overly buddy buddy shit but if you are going to show up with the fuck everyone here attitude we are not cool then you better win/be fucking fully prepared.

they left like the pistons when they lost to jordan walking off the floor no handshake... do they not shoot the shit with anyone at the venue? its just weird to me to come in completely in character and not fuck with anyone there (has a billy boondoxish element to it)... calicoes whole crew really pregamed for this shit you could tell and are on some fuck these people/this event.. but at the same time how are you "over it" ... theyre paying you good money. overall very unprofessional when you dont shut the house down with your performance exactly

as far as the fight ... pat and the other 6 foot 6 dude would do damage but it would be interesting for sure. the tension was there which makes the battle 100x better so im not complaining im fine with it....but saying pat straight away got punked isnt entirely accurate. i dont think either one would shy away from that shit ... but you have a company/its representation feet away.

in closing:
it would have been underwhelming without that tension
and if calicoe laid off the booze and prepared more (but still acted like a complete asshole) he really could have bodied pat and missed a big opportunity here... he may not give a shit but his stock drops whether he wants to admit it or not.

Rip ux9

Last edited by RickyProehl; 05-17-2015 at 11:47 AM.
Old 05-17-2015, 11:36 AM   #89
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusAntonius View Post

Cal looked like he was trying WAAAY too hard. I think he really thought that Pat was gonna get booed the fcuk out. So, he kept on fronting.. hoping the crowd will turn on the white boy.

THAT BEING SAID... I really can't tell if Pat was shook or not. From his body language... I honestly think he wasn't... but he didn't do sh!t. So... I don't know.

I understand others saying he was scared.. he built an image of being a towering, disrespectful, in your face bully... but in the 2 occasions that someone was really getting in his face.. he didn't do anything..
you nailed it. i think youre right its not necessarily that he was scared its more like him looking across at an equal as opposed to towering over a guy...there was definitely reason for him to be worried about it getting physical but the guys 6foot6 250 im hesitant to say hes straight away scared

Rip ux9
Old 05-17-2015, 11:54 AM   #90
Briscoe

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Briscoe is not the worst person
Rone confirmed in Head Ice's top 5 smh
Briscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 01:06 PM   #91
Symphoniez

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Symphoniez is not the worst person
Pat looked more scared of holding his boys back from popping off and ruining the event than of Cal. Pat did not look scared.

Calicoe was using some drunken boxing fighting style technique with this one.
Symphoniez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 01:45 PM   #92
DarksidePride

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
DarksidePride is a PY Poster
Cal had one or two lines that kind of hit, the rest was real "street" garbage that people soak up for some reason. Pat out shined him in all rounds, second felt a bit rushed but overall Cal had nothing on him, just that usual ego that "hard" rappers have thinking they win every battle by their street cred.

Cal sucks bottom line
DarksidePride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 01:45 PM   #93
TheRoots10

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
TheRoots10 User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Finally watched the battle. Pat clearly got the first and Calicoe got the second. Wasn't feeling Pat's third but Calicoe's third was just awful. Mentioned Pat was 6'6 at least 6-7 times and reused bars from the first and second.
TheRoots10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 01:56 PM   #94
DarksidePride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
Me and pat took a drive before the battle to go over his bars. Seriously incredible stuff. All that extra shit Cal was doing had an impact on the stuff pat had written. Cal got in my face and called me a nazi during the battle. He was completely wasted and sloppy, and from a rap perspective he was horrible. "If you really trapped so much, you wouldn't run your trap so much". That punch landed like a bomb. Cal couldn't hang with pat bar wise on any day of the year. It was sad to see Cal in such a state, because he was obviously scared and acting completely desperate. His mouth was twitching and shaking the whole fucking time he was in pats face. its disgraceful to see motherfuckers on here even attempting to claim Cal even had ANYTHING credible lyrically in this shit. He repeated that "you're 6'6" bullshit in every round. Really? Cals "block a shot" line where he repeats the same words but makes a basketball motion and then makes a gesture like he's blocking bullets? That's hot?

this right here sums up the whole battle.. well said
Old 05-17-2015, 01:57 PM   #95
DarksidePride

was i drunk or did Cal repeat some verses in his third round?
Old 05-17-2015, 02:22 PM   #96
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
This was a good battle, even though neither were at their best. The tension probably helped and Calicoe's drunkern antics were pretty hilarious to me.
Pat's 1st was one of the only times I've ever enjoyed that "you talk like you're a gangster but you're not" he was kinda going in. Calicoe won both of their second rounds and the 3rd was shite from them both. I'd probably edge it to Pat but I don't think it was a clear win to either. Calicoe talking about Pat Stay being 6'6 but not playing sport almost felt like a parody of the "you're not a real gangster" angle, even though it obviously wasn't.

"My boys could stand at the back with their eyes closed and shoot an apple off your head"
Calicoe-"I don't believe you"
Best mid round rebuttle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 02:25 PM   #97
EndlessMike

EndlessMike is a PY Poster
Lol at thinking Pat was actually scared. If he swung, all the people that are saying he "got punked" would be saying "I can't believe he ruined the event like that, and didn't keep his cool, this is just battle rap."

What Cal did wasn't bullying, trust me, I'm Endless Mike, I've been bullying nerds for years. What Cal did was get drunk, rap sloppy, and lose a battle and made himself look bad in front of a company that prob won't book him and pay him again. That's not bullying, that's stupid, whereas Pat kept his cool and didn't do shit because he is the face of that company.
EndlessMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 02:25 PM   #98
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
Me and pat took a drive before the battle to go over his bars. Seriously incredible stuff. All that extra shit Cal was doing had an impact on the stuff pat had written. Cal got in my face and called me a nazi during the battle. He was completely wasted and sloppy, and from a rap perspective he was horrible. "If you really trapped so much, you wouldn't run your trap so much". That punch landed like a bomb. Cal couldn't hang with pat bar wise on any day of the year. It was sad to see Cal in such a state, because he was obviously scared and acting completely desperate. His mouth was twitching and shaking the whole fucking time he was in pats face. its disgraceful to see motherfuckers on here even attempting to claim Cal even had ANYTHING credible lyrically in this shit. He repeated that "you're 6'6" bullshit in every round. Really? Cals "block a shot" line where he repeats the same words but makes a basketball motion and then makes a gesture like he's blocking bullets? That's hot?
i agree with everything you said here 100% you nailed it ....except for the shit in the bold... calicoe vs. hitman... calicoe vs. surf... calicoe vs lux... that calicoe is as good as anyone... the whole "barwise" thing means little to nothing to me... but here he was absolutely just muttering what someone just called street garbage i agree. calicoe benefits from the longer rounds (ie. url) and on his best day is great... but that also has nothing to do with the fact that he sucked here and was a sloppy mess who may have gotten 3-0'd... im not here to defend what anyone does when they show up drunk and shit the bed but cant strip the guy of what hes done in the past/is capable of. also cant bail him out here though because he lost... badly

Rip ux9
Old 05-17-2015, 02:28 PM   #99
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Calicoe's drunkern antics were pretty hilarious to me. .
the whole....i was skinny dipping with six bitches... i get pussy shit had me dying... that was the high point for him

Rip ux9
Old 05-17-2015, 02:30 PM   #100
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessMike View Post
That's not bullying, that's stupid, whereas Pat kept his cool and didn't do shit because he is the face of that company.
Whether he was shook or not, he definitely didn't keep his cool. He lost his compusure and it was obvious from how he looked and how he delivered his 2nd and 3rd rounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 02:41 PM   #101
BATTLERAP BITCH
I'm a white boy

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
BATTLERAP BITCH is not the worst person
Watching it now.. Pat got the 1st
Old 05-17-2015, 02:54 PM   #102
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Pretty sad Pat wet willys picks up and plays tough guy in ALL his battles.

Then when he gets punked he turns into a big bitch and everyone says "He was very professional about it"

Shut that shit the fuck up hahahah. The bully got G-checked and didnt do a fucking thing. Thats called being a big pussy. He was in new territory. He isnt no tough guy irl he plays a fake persona for us to watch. Pretend tough guy.

Cal is a real G.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 02:55 PM   #103
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by BATTLERAP BITCH View Post
Watching it now.. Pat got the 1st

Share a link doggy spread the love <3
Old 05-17-2015, 02:57 PM   #104
BATTLERAP BITCH
I'm a white boy

2nd is a hard one to pick but I'ma say 1-1
Old 05-17-2015, 03:02 PM   #105
BATTLERAP BITCH
I'm a white boy

3rd was for Pat. So I got Pat winning 2-1..

Big dude in the black shirt behind Pat scared me tho.. damn, Pat and that guy would fuck 9 outta 10 gangsters up.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:02 PM   #106
BATTLERAP BITCH
I'm a white boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICeeZeeI View Post
Beaxjangles shared his PPV with me man, I'm sorry
Old 05-17-2015, 03:18 PM   #107
Symphoniez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICeeZeeI View Post
LMAO I was gonna share you the link but you acting like a fuck boy right now. Arguing in all threads and you haven't even watched the battle. Go fuck yourself.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:19 PM   #108
Symphoniez

Quote:
Originally Posted by BATTLERAP BITCH View Post
3rd was for Pat. So I got Pat winning 2-1..

Big dude in the black shirt behind Pat scared me tho.. damn, Pat and that guy would fuck 9 outta 10 gangsters up.
That's Pat's brother Pete lol - I guess his family all giants.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:19 PM   #109
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphoniez View Post
LMAO I was gonna share you the link but you acting like a fuck boy right now. Arguing in all threads and you haven't even watched the battle. Go fuck yourself.

LMAO you aint got shit faggot shut them lips
Old 05-17-2015, 03:21 PM   #110
Symphoniez

Oh really? Ask heisenberg willrockbags and ToddMargaret how they watched the battle.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:30 PM   #111
ToddMargaret

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphoniez View Post
Oh really? Ask heisenberg willrockbags and ToddMargaret how they watched the battle.
i'll vouch for the homie Symph!
Links on deeeck.
non for you tho, Hah!
ToddMargaret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:36 PM   #112
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Damn I really should've watched this battle. As for Calicoe punking Pat Stay, not sure why people are surprised, Cal pretty much did the same thing to Hoffa in New York. Cal is a legit problem, can't wait for this battle to drop.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:54 PM   #113
erfworm

erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
Was a tense battle all the way through but that is kind of good to see when two guys genuinely dont really like each other.

Calicoes squeakin had me dead tho
erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:59 PM   #114
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
wow i finally just watched... full review in a different thread coming soon...

smh i cant believe how scared and out of his element pat looked... that shot was insane
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 04:01 PM   #115
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRockBags View Post
scared and out of his element
kinda like you around actual people in real life instead of on forums!
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 04:08 PM   #116
02400 Hurri

02400 Hurri is a PY Poster
someone plz pm me the link
Old 05-17-2015, 04:08 PM   #117
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
its kinda disturbing that this @justin0 troll is "still" following me around trying to communicate with me acter being on ignore for so long... like... get sum business loser lmfao
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 04:09 PM   #118
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
hard not to "follow" someone who posts 30 times a day like its their job.
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 04:10 PM   #119
medium sean

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
medium sean is better than Grind Time Australiamedium sean is better than Grind Time Australia
someone link me up pls
medium sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 04:20 PM   #120
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
i liked the part where pat did the g unit bar and calicoe liked it so much he came out of character to golf clap for him
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
128518, backpacklife