Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
anygma - ask me shit pt.2

Old 07-11-2015, 03:59 PM   #41
madflex
VIP

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
madflex is not the worst person
Real good to meet you in LA, man.

Tell us about the beginnings of Fliptop the process that gave it such huge popularity.
madflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 04:10 PM   #42
Cheddah12

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Cheddah12 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by anygma View Post
Who said that and what's his basis?

I'm definitely not from the ghetto but I guess everything outside of the ghetto can be considered nice already. My Barangay (village or barrio) isn't poverty stricken but people neighbors' cars and houses get broken into every other day. Snatchers too (colloquial for thief or pickpockets) several times right in front of my building. Shit, I've even had my shoes stolen by some crackhead just a few months ago (long story that involved a crackhead friend hence the thief's access to my pad). My spot is relatively okay but we're a minute's walk from the neighboring ghetto where most of the crime comes from.

Yeah I guess it can get pretty dangerous but at the same time it's almost normal or expected. Between corrupt politicians and government officials, taxi drivers that rob you, pedestrian snatchers, gangs and syndicates, crackheads, fires, and all sorts of other shit, it can get tough to deal with and that's just the regular shit. The deeper you get into the ghetto, the more shit goes down of course. But like any country I suppose, it has its good and bad areas.

To put things in perspective though, and I can't remember if I already said this in the last 'ask me shit,' I remember in WD3, a lot of the emcees are housed in this cheap hotel (still pretty expensive for me) called the grange. I remember some emcees complaining that it was a shit hotel but I thought it was pretty nice already since it had a kitchenette for us to cook in instead of buying food all the time. And then I remember Osa saying outside the hotel that the area was going through tough times cos of some gang war and that that area was somewhat of a ghetto and all I could think of was like "really? this is the ghetto? damn i'd love to live here."

Been to Oakland too and it was way different from anything I imagined from all the rap lyrics I've heard. A homie explained gentrification to me hence the cleaned up image. Also kicked it at a park in Long Beach and apparently that was ghetto too and I'm like, "this park is ghetto? y'all have a free grill in this park, plus it's huge, i'd even go camping here or set up a tent if i was homeless."

I've come to realize that ghetto in the western world isn't as much about infrastructure as it is the mentality of the people that live in it hence the constant crime and all.

Thanks man, I remember you from way back and I also remember having asked you if you ever peeped my other battles cos honestly, despite liking my material against DBD, I super cringe at my performance and haven't watched it in 5 years or something haha.
That's where I live. You remember the park?
Cheddah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 04:13 PM   #43
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
First off Anygma, glad to have met you in L.A. at the first B2B event, you and Fredo put on a really solid battle. That said, do you still want to make Loonie/Abra vs. TheSaurus/Illmaculate happen sometime within the next year or so?
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 05:24 PM   #44
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
@MarcusAntonius is the one who claims to have ~inside info~ about you being wealthy or something. Went on a weird tangent about it in the Fredo vs you thread
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 05:43 PM   #45
Caloyskee
PutangInaMoDin

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Caloyskee is a PY Poster
Quote:
If there are any other Pinoys in this forum, correct me if I'm wrong but lumpia is like a regular, non-special meal for Filipinos. Like, I find it hilarious that it somehow became one of the things we're remembered for by the Americans since it doesn't really stick out for me as far as Filipino food goes yet I've heard it referenced tons of times in battles. I have no idea how much better a lumpia can get from what I know of it. An adobo can be top-tier or even god-tier but I can't imagine a lumpia getting past mid-tier haha.
yeah it's not that special pretty low-tier but man fried lumpia>>. we're lucky to have great blend of good food here. Adobo def god-tier hahah maybe kare-kare , bulalo and sisig too

Man that last Fliptop event was crazy, Did not expect that many people would cram into b-side that night. Didn't even get inside -- first time that happened, in your estimate how many people were in the building?
Caloyskee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 09:40 PM   #46
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
One more question -- are you making a living off of flip top and nothing else? I imagine you could since it seems to be such a phenomenon over there

I'm not gonna lie, i used to think dello vs target was one of the sickest battles ever and I couldn't understand one word.
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:04 PM   #47
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1285 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Hey Anygma, I like you
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:08 PM   #48
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Ang baho ng kili-kili mo.
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:46 PM   #49
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Whats up with the drug policies over there?
are they highly illegal?
whats popular?
do they have things over there that we don't have in the US?
Is drinking big over there? whats the best flip beer?

(I +repped you into the Green, )
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 12:01 AM   #50
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Maganda ang suso mo.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:01 AM   #51
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
Hey bro!

This is awesome you made this thread! What would you attribute the huge view count and popularity of battle rap in your country vs everywhere else? Most of the top most viewed battlers in the top 10 are all Filipino and I think that's awesome, though I wish my Tagalog was good enough to experience the non-English battles. It just seems like you guys have generated such a local support base, especially since it's safe to say that 99% of the views are from your countrymen due to the language barrier compared to that of most for the other leagues with English battles.
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 12:06 AM   #52
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
Hey bro!

This is awesome you made this thread! What would you attribute the huge view count and popularity of battle rap in your country vs everywhere else? Most of the top most viewed battlers in the top 10 are all Filipino and I think that's awesome, though I wish my Tagalog was good enough to experience the non-English battles. It just seems like you guys have generated such a local support base, especially since it's safe to say that 99% of the views are from your countrymen due to the language barrier compared to that of most for the other leagues with English battles.
Flip Top pagbili nakakita.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:11 AM   #53
Coma
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
Willy Pilgrim mapagtanim
Old 07-12-2015, 12:16 AM   #54
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Willy Pilgrim mapagtanim
kaya purple
Old 07-12-2015, 12:21 AM   #55
Coma
VIP

Quote:
kaya purple
Hahahahah
Old 07-12-2015, 12:26 AM   #56
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@anygma you're a fucking beauty kid

That dislike you line was one of the wittiest things I ever heard in battle rap. holy daddy was that ever a fire line

As for my Q: does a lot of ass come with FlipTop and its massive popularity ? Id imagine there's gotta be some groupies as a by product. Also, do you ever get recogniZed when you go out ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 12:44 AM   #57
iceage

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
iceage is a PY Poster
Win or lose, Fliptop 470 million views!!!
iceage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:18 AM   #58
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Other than FlipTop, what do you think are the best leagues where English isn't the primary language?I'm particularly interested in what you think of VersesBattleRU, the Russian battle league that has a six-million view battle.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:25 AM   #59
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
Other than FlipTop, what do you think are the best leagues where English isn't the primary language?I'm particularly interested in what you think of VersesBattleRU, the Russian battle league that has a six-million view battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:40 AM   #60
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
What? I happen to think non-English battles are interesting, and FlipTop isn't the only one.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:22 AM   #61
anygma
VIP

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by god level View Post
So I've read the stuff you've said about the Philippines, I don't necessarily remember a lot of that. Meaning to say, what's your perspective on Davao? When I lived there obviously you gotta look at everyone with precaution but so is any other place. My stay at the Philippines was very good, hospitable people, very kind. There's definitely some ghettos but it's definitely not trying to hide. Much respects to you btw, and idk much about the political climate but my barangay at that time was pretty sweet for the most part. Money's always a weird issue but everything else was well
Don't get it twisted, I was just answering the question regarding crime and shit so that's not to say that it isn't developed and peaceful in some parts.

Davao used to be crime-ridden. Now they're one of the safest and most disciplined cities in the country due to the mayor's iron fist rule. It's a completely different story from Metro Manila. Y'all wouldn't believe the stories about their mayor, he's definitely something else haha.

I love Davao, wouldn't mind moving there eventually cos of the discipline and cleanliness of the city as well as the strength of their hiphop scene.
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:36 AM   #62
anygma
VIP

anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by madflex View Post
Real good to meet you in LA, man.

Tell us about the beginnings of Fliptop the process that gave it such huge popularity.
Man, I was in my senior year in university, right before my finals and shit, and all I was concerned about was starting FlipTop. I had been planning for a while and despite the school requirements at the time, I was slowly putting it together. Figured out how to start and run a corporation, learned taxes and shit, fixed the format of the league, put together my first line up, got some like-minded people to help out, and the rest is history. I had 2 events before I graduated and was feeling good that even before I had marched, I was already able to do something with my life by learning paperwork and shit. The events were crazy as is at the time, but then it really exploded by the third, fourth and fifth event.

The hiphop scene was stagnant for a while until FlipTop came along and even for a first event, we had a good turnout with around 160 people. More emcees signed up, I recruited a bunch more that I knew from the scene, tried explaining the modern format to the crowd (of course people weren't as well versed about Grind Time and all) and it just kept getting bigger and better.

Right after college, I got 2 jobs right away besides FlipTop, something I'm also very proud of since most people my generation take 6 months to a year off just fucking around before they enter the real world supposedly. By the 6th event, I realized I had to handle this shit full time so I quit my jobs and yeah, years later, here we are.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:42 AM   #63
anygma
VIP

anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddah12 View Post
That's where I live. You remember the park?
Just researched again, it's Drake Park!
Old 07-12-2015, 05:44 AM   #64
anygma
VIP

anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
First off Anygma, glad to have met you in L.A. at the first B2B event, you and Fredo put on a really solid battle. That said, do you still want to make Loonie/Abra vs. TheSaurus/Illmaculate happen sometime within the next year or so?
Yo thanks man! It depends on availability and match ups but yeah we definitely want to host Thesaurus and/or Illmac over here.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:54 AM   #65
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

dedikado sa @anygma

Old 07-12-2015, 05:54 AM   #66
anygma
VIP

anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
@MarcusAntonius is the one who claims to have ~inside info~ about you being wealthy or something. Went on a weird tangent about it in the Fredo vs you thread
Lol I guess he knows my life more than me. What an idiot though, I never said anything about wiping my ass with a leaf everyday of my life or that I live in a jungle or that anyone in the Philippines wipes their ass with a leaf every time. Weird tangent indeed based off of a stupid misinterpretation of my line.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:02 AM   #67
anygma
VIP

anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caloyskee View Post
yeah it's not that special pretty low-tier but man fried lumpia>>. we're lucky to have great blend of good food here. Adobo def god-tier hahah maybe kare-kare , bulalo and sisig too

Man that last Fliptop event was crazy, Did not expect that many people would cram into b-side that night. Didn't even get inside -- first time that happened, in your estimate how many people were in the building?
Right?

Man that last event, i definitely didn't expect that kind of turn out. I estimate the total number of people trying to get in was 3000 and BSide can only hold like 1800 if you're pushing it. Shit was really insane from the crowd rioting to the bouncer going crazy to the people that fainted to the insane battles. Even had to host a battle shirtless. Was a pretty traumatizing night to say the least haha. I didn't want to be within 10 feet of anyone for the next few days. Shit was like Mad Max too at points where the slaves are all begging for water like, my assistant would give me a liter of water and everyone by the stage just begged me for the water cos they hadn't left their spot the entire night and the bar had run out. I never saw those water bottles after having sipped a bit and passing it on. Was a definite fire and health hazard though so I'm not gonna let that happen next event.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:08 AM   #68
anygma
VIP

anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
One more question -- are you making a living off of flip top and nothing else? I imagine you could since it seems to be such a phenomenon over there

I'm not gonna lie, i used to think dello vs target was one of the sickest battles ever and I couldn't understand one word.
Yeah man, that and the independent label that I'm running. I'm definitely not living lavishly as most would imagine but I'm definitely happy to get by doing something I'm passionate about. "Never thought that hiphop would take it this far." I'm still pretty bitter though over people I know that make so much more money than me for less and insignificant work. There's still a ton of shit I can't buy and sometimes I worry about what I'm gonna do at the end of my run cos I can't save for shit so yeah, not ballin YET.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:10 AM   #69
anygma
VIP

anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
Hey Anygma, I like you
I like you too man

Saw your battle with Step Easy, was pretty hilarious! You had sleeper lines too haha. You just battling for the fun of it or what?
Old 07-12-2015, 06:14 AM   #70
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
I like you too man

Saw your battle with Step Easy, was pretty hilarious! You had sleeper lines too haha. You just battling for the fun of it or what?
Yo man. Hows my tagalog? Are google's translations proper or no?
Old 07-12-2015, 06:35 AM   #71
anygma
VIP

anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
Whats up with the drug policies over there?
are they highly illegal?
whats popular?
do they have things over there that we don't have in the US?
Is drinking big over there? whats the best flip beer?

(I +repped you into the Green, )
Yup, very illegal. Death penalty for pushing weed still actually but everything has its price and the cops love making money off that.

People aren't as shocked with weed as it was in my parents' time so it's slowly becoming more and more accepted though the cops/narcs will still make as much money off it as they can even if they themselves acknowledge using it and that it isn't a harmful drug.

Kush has slowly been making it into the country. It's around 20 USD a gram though, pretty fucking expensive.

Mollie has been making its rounds too in the city. X used to be crazy in the rave era (that I did not partake of, mind you).

Blow got pretty big too after a drug boat capsized by one of our islands and the fishermen thought it was soap or some shit eventually selling bricks to dealers for like 15 USD. It drastically dropped the price to around 20 USD for a gram when it used to be something like 110 usd.

We got shrooms, wet ones though and none of that hi-tech truffle shit DBD had haha. This other dangerous hallucinogenic plant too called Angel's Trumpet or Devil's trumpet. That shit's fucked up.

Shabu is rampant. Methamphetamin hydrochloride if i'm not mistaken. I'd say it's a crazier form of crack. When we say crack or crackhead out here, we actually refer to shabu and not crack cocaine. And yeah I guess y'all don't have that in the states. Even the way you take shabu is an artform in itself. It's rampant, slightly taboo, but strangely accepted in the country much like gay people (that's a fucking strange analogy but makes sense in my head). And yeah with FlipTop and the amount of times it's mentioned in lines, it's becoming less and less taboo among the youth with kids making jokes about it and shit. "Shabu pa," which means "keep taking more shabu" has become a common expression even among non-users.

Yep drinking is also big here. Our beer is good but not in the European sense where it's about flavors and shit. We have one beer for flavor, Pale Pilsen, one beer for the guzzlers that don't want to get fucked up as fast, San Miguel Light, and then if you want to get fucked up, it's Red Horse all the way. Red Horse would be the most common I guess unless it's been overtaken by the San Mig Light drinkers. I've always assumed that foreign beers were stronger but for some reason there has been a prevailing stereotype of foreigners getting fucked up off the San Miguel Light alone and getting even more wasted off the Red Horse.

We got rhums, gins, rice wine, and other shit too.

Shout outs to Shazaam btw, one of the few foreigners I've seen drink all that shit like it's water and still hold a decent conversation.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:40 AM   #72
anygma
VIP

anygma is a PY Poster
wait up ill be back for the rest of the questions, grocery calls
Old 07-12-2015, 10:43 AM   #73
r3flex

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r3flex is not the worst person
How was things in the Philippines when Mayweather schooled Pac?

You guys buy that lame shoulder excuse?
r3flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 02:30 AM   #74
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Don't get it twisted, I was just answering the question regarding crime and shit so that's not to say that it isn't developed and peaceful in some parts.

Davao used to be crime-ridden. Now they're one of the safest and most disciplined cities in the country due to the mayor's iron fist rule. It's a completely different story from Metro Manila. Y'all wouldn't believe the stories about their mayor, he's definitely something else haha.

I love Davao, wouldn't mind moving there eventually cos of the discipline and cleanliness of the city as well as the strength of their hiphop scene.
Preach
and peace
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 04:14 AM   #75
MarcusAntonius

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
MarcusAntonius is not the worst person
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Lol I guess he knows my life more than me. What an idiot though, I never said anything about wiping my ass with a leaf everyday of my life or that I live in a jungle or that anyone in the Philippines wipes their ass with a leaf every time. Weird tangent indeed based off of a stupid misinterpretation of my line.

I never said you did. What I meant was just you can't use the "you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth" angle if you yourself was sort of like that. Was I wrong in that?

It's like Serius clowning Dose for being punched by Math

or Diz saying Gnojaj looks like a terrorist

or Caddy Ron saying Hollohan is a drug addict.

I could go on... but I know you get the point.

I ain't hating man.. it's all respect. I'm just speaking the truth.
MarcusAntonius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 04:18 AM   #76
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1285 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I like you too man

lmao! yeah, pretty much. my delivery isn't all I'd like it to be

I am probably going to be more active, though. Thanks for watching it!
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 04:24 AM   #77
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post

I am probably going to be more active, though. Thanks for watching it!
Best post in the thread
Old 07-13-2015, 06:03 PM   #78
anygma
VIP

anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Hey bro!

Yeah the huge view count would probably come from the novelty they initially saw in battle rap. As I've said before, it's a ton of outsiders (non-hiphop people) looking in. Of course the content itself is sick and I couldn't imagine any other kind of person (hiphop or non-hiphop) not being able to appreciate the skill in it.

But even though most are aware of 8Mile, for some reason I theorize that a lot of them first watched FlipTop like it was some alien sport they could never have imagined. Like people swear everyday, people clown on each other a lot, and people know of rap, but for whatever reason, all that put together seemed really foreign yet riveting for them. I say this based on comments from first time viewers of the last 5 years.

It's actually so foreign for some that even mainstream media started calling it FlipTopping and us, FlipToppers, despite all efforts to point out to them that battle rap isn't some incomprehensible concept.

Some people don't see the rap part and just find amusement or displeasure in the offensive language. Some go on to learn more about local hiphop which I'm proud of. And of course everyone that does well in FlipTop is given a better fighting chance to make it in music.
Old 07-13-2015, 06:05 PM   #79
anygma
VIP

anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:

Nice try at a google translate. No we don't buy views, we're a third world battle rap league for fuck's sake. And no, google translate isn't accurate in translating sentences but it can be helpful for direct translation of single words.
Old 07-13-2015, 06:07 PM   #80
anygma
VIP

anygma is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
@anygma you're a fucking beauty kid

That dislike you line was one of the wittiest things I ever heard in battle rap. holy daddy was that ever a fire line

As for my Q: does a lot of ass come with FlipTop and its massive popularity ? Id imagine there's gotta be some groupies as a by product. Also, do you ever get recogniZed when you go out ?

Thanks yo!

Yup I would say a bunch if not all the emcees get or can get a lot of pussy. And yeah, everyday, not as fun as it sounds but grateful nonetheless.

Tags
8212, anygma, betlog, fliptop