Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
"Bodied" - Is it released? Where can I watch???

Old 08-16-2018, 03:41 PM   #1
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
"Bodied" - Is it released? Where can I watch???

Is this shit released yet?
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 04:02 PM   #2
Dusted123

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Dusted123 is not the worst person
No

Comes out in November, the 5th I think
Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 06:25 PM   #3
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
It'll be released in theaters on November 2nd.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 06:29 PM   #4
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
Is this shit released yet?
What's your take on fuseytube?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 07:34 PM   #5
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
What's your take on fuseytube?

Do you really want to know?
It will get deep and you will see future viral content before anyone and may never recover...so before i answer you. Do you REALLY WANT TO KNOW
Old 08-16-2018, 07:35 PM   #6
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusted123 View Post
No

Comes out in November, the 5th I think
thanks!

you should go to the theatres this guy goes to though

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
It'll be released in theaters on November 2nd.
Old 08-17-2018, 05:29 AM   #7
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Do you really want to know?
It will get deep and you will see future viral content before anyone and may never recover...so before i answer you. Do you REALLY WANT TO KNOW
Yes, I'm interested in your take on him. I figured you'd have some knowledge on the topic..

I saw something about a July 15th event but it's confusing
Old 08-17-2018, 02:20 PM   #8
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
That FouseyTube, July 15th, August 15th video was FIRE! Bars. His new name is Rose btw
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:01 PM   #9
averagejoe

Quote:
Yes, I'm interested in your take on him. I figured you'd have some knowledge on the topic..

I saw something about a July 15th event but it's confusing

let me call Adam 22, Fousey Tube, sam pepper and Keemstar and i will be back with them later to explain

Last edited by averagejoe; 08-17-2018 at 03:04 PM.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:12 PM   #10
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
thanks!

you should go to the theatres this guy goes to though
I know people that know people (and have already seen it twice). Also, Fousey's a weirdo.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 08:24 PM   #11
Profess

Quote:
let me call Adam 22, Fousey Tube, sam pepper and Keemstar and i will be back with them later to explain
Why would you have to call other people before giving your opinion on him?
Old 08-22-2018, 01:10 AM   #12
averagejoe

Quote:
Why would you have to call other people before giving your opinion on him?
well its worth it to find out but i can't post until @mdk pms me or another nice mod fulfills my request.
Old 08-23-2018, 02:57 AM   #13
Profess

Quote:
well its worth it to find out but i can't post until @mdk pms me or another nice mod fulfills my request.
Ok, no prob. But if you agree that Adam22 would be a good RYD guest then don't reply

Old 08-26-2018, 09:11 PM   #14
averagejoe

Quote:
Ok, no prob. But if you agree that Adam22 would be a good RYD guest then don't reply

adam 22 doing bigger things than RYD
Old 08-26-2018, 09:14 PM   #15
averagejoe

i actually had all those assets before the interview ever happened....if i didnt have a theft of most my files I probably would have went viral with a parody ...i think i sub consciously predicted the future and i will demonstrate

Last edited by averagejoe; 08-26-2018 at 09:19 PM.
Old 08-26-2018, 09:25 PM   #16
averagejoe

so clickbait and took 30 seconds. looks like 1 picture but really its 843 pictures in one, which is why i can make it in 30 seconds and animate in minutes...i already had adams studio in layers and all these characters.. coincidence?

lmao damn thats my new twitter cover

Last edited by averagejoe; 08-26-2018 at 09:27 PM.
Old 08-27-2018, 03:33 AM   #17
Profess

@averagejoe Adam has more subscribers than RYD, he owns a skate shop and interviews Soundcloud rappers. But aside from that I don't know much about him. I'm wondering is there is crossover between the LA Soundcloud rapper scene and battle scene. I'll have to watch that video. Do you have any commentary on it? And dead at the name Sam Pepper
Old 08-27-2018, 10:53 AM   #18
averagejoe

Quote:
@averagejoe Adam has more subscribers than RYD, he owns a skate shop and interviews Soundcloud rappers. But aside from that I don't know much about him. I'm wondering is there is crossover between the LA Soundcloud rapper scene and battle scene. I'll have to watch that video. Do you have any commentary on it? And dead at the name Sam Pepper

i feel strong about thiss

this is another reason i left man. KOTD was frustrating me. Rap battles could have been SOOO much bigger..... i know nothing about the battle scene right now to be honest but nobody has EVER properly used the platform they all depend on, youtube.

Adam22 could make battle rap relevant to kids (every1 watching battle rap is aging) in one live stream. He shouldnt be on RYD he should be getting paid 6 figures (yes 6 figures) by a battle league to make the culture relevant.

if u were to go through my posts from years and years ago you would see me mentioning when big youtubers are mentioning they want to rap battle and pointing out all these opportunities nobody took advantage of.

Adam22 literally filled a VOID in demand on youtube that ANYONE involved in the battle scene could have done themselves (anyone with power)
Old 08-27-2018, 10:57 AM   #19
averagejoe

i dont know if KOTD is relevant any more but when I used to post here I was a kotd fan boy i liked the funny battles, i rode their dick

Organik is litterally an idiot and always has been. He gets bigged up too much. He deserves only credit for putting bread on individuals plates who otherwise may not have had it but when it comes to the overall "CULTURE" of battle rap, ORGANIK killed it. He had so much and so many opportunities put on his lap because there was demand... he is a shit business man and a shit content creator and just shit at being creative.

maybe he's had too many "yes" men around him in disguise but @OrganikHipHop is the reason i hate battle rap personally

my favorite part is when he copied smack and started paying Battlers to be put on, ON HIS platform lmfao...He turned the biggest potential source of income into a fucking expense lmfaoooooooooo.... then made it a precedent.....imagine paying somebody who has no youtube viewers, to give them viewers..lol Battlers 1 Organik 0.... "but some battlers have viewers". Yeah because some idiot already paid them to be on their platform and to get views. (exception is dumbfounded, hollow, conceited...people with established fan bases are the only ones who should have ever maybe been paid) When the people you hire can run circles around you in business, your destined to fail. Props to battlers tbh.

how can you run a battle league, or any company, if you don't understand basic supply and demand I wouldn't care if Organik didn't reach his potential because of this but like he fuked the cultures potential too. Smack also fuk smack.

Last edited by averagejoe; 08-27-2018 at 11:32 AM.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:04 AM   #20
averagejoe

I'm assuming king fly bout' to run up on me

If Adam was slightly involved in a battle league or even better had his own
battle rap would become relevant on a scale battle rap has never seen, ever. It would generate maybe millions of dollars if he was actually invested in it. He not only understands the hiphop community demand $$$, he is a genius of creativity and will find the best way to monetize and run stuff.

I would have respect again for KOTD if they officially registered as a "non-profit" organization
you know..so the business model is more transparent

*sry passionate about this topic

Last edited by averagejoe; 08-27-2018 at 11:31 AM.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:38 AM   #21
averagejoe

okay...that was a long winded way of saying

Adam wouldn't come on RYD but I have a list of 70 battlers they can choose from and they can go on Adam's show for $1000.

Last edited by averagejoe; 08-27-2018 at 11:51 AM.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:51 AM   #22
averagejoe

Paypal or Credit card is fine

Pixar SCARED right now. no but for real Joseph Khan you need an editor to finish up?...3 yrs later

what the fuck is RBE

Last edited by averagejoe; 08-27-2018 at 12:03 PM.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:50 AM   #23
Profess

@averagejoe Adam22 lowkey looks like Pat Stay.
Are you Specialoh?

Interesting thoughts on battle rap not capitalizing on famous YouTubers and how platforms should be used. It would be cool if you made a thread about that when you have more time
I don't think it's too late for battle rap. But interesting point about the aging fan base.

Are you serious about not knowing RBE. They are up there with URL in the deep pockets category right now I'm speculating. Maybe they could hire Adam22 in some way. Sounds like you think he is a better investment than Mook or Battle Rap Chris at the moment
Old 08-28-2018, 02:31 PM   #24
averagejoe

Quote:
@averagejoe Adam22 lowkey looks like Pat Stay.
Are you Specialoh?

Interesting thoughts on battle rap not capitalizing on famous YouTubers and how platforms should be used. It would be cool if you made a thread about that when you have more time
I don't think it's too late for battle rap. But interesting point about the aging fan base.

Are you serious about not knowing RBE. They are up there with URL in the deep pockets category right now I'm speculating. Maybe they could hire Adam22 in some way. Sounds like you think he is a better investment than Mook or Battle Rap Chris at the moment
my ideas are too over the top i talk like i would make battle rap great if i was in one of their shoes but i wouldn't.. @Seanzo can confirm i have shit ideas. i wish i care enough to look at this RBE

adam would be the best investmest.

I want to put on an event with andy milonakis tbh. is he on this site?

Last edited by averagejoe; 08-28-2018 at 02:40 PM.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:59 PM   #25
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Good to know SpecialOh returned to brag and be kind of a dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 05:17 PM   #26
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Good to know SpecialOh returned to brag and be kind of a dick.

i got nothing to brag about im humble af
also not a dick