Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Live Update BlackOut 7 Updates

Old 04-16-2017, 01:46 PM   #521
Particular Apples

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Particular Apples is not the worst person
Pretty glad I didn't end up copping the ppv. Don't feel like I missed out on anything particularly worthwhile.

Will still check some of the battles when they drop on youtube, cbf with anything beyond that for this event.
Particular Apples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 02:14 PM   #522
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
bootlegging in the future that stream fucked me the whole weekend. from this whole event I'm gonna to revisit dna-award and Cortez-Day.

2 battles out of what, 10?
acidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 02:23 PM   #523
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
So what I'm reading:

4 cancelled battles?
Two replacement (ie. short notice) battles
-day/Tez seems to be the only must watch?
-title match was so-so

So I shouldn't buy ppv?
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 03:13 PM   #524
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
So what I'm reading:

4 cancelled battles?
Two replacement (ie. short notice) battles
-day/Tez seems to be the only must watch?
-title match was so-so

So I shouldn't buy ppv?
5 battles didn't happen if you were watching the PPV live cause the Ness vs Pass battle went offline right as Ness started, and stayed down the whole time. That was the only replacement. The rest just didn't happen.

1/3 of the whole card didn't happen to be precise. Don't support that fuckery tbh.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 03:55 PM   #525
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom HAAANHKS View Post
5 battles didn't happen if you were watching the PPV live cause the Ness vs Pass battle went offline right as Ness started, and stayed down the whole time. That was the only replacement. The rest just didn't happen.

1/3 of the whole card didn't happen to be precise. Don't support that fuckery tbh.
I was counting Diz/serius as a replacement cause based on the feedback seems like they both didn't have much prep.

But yea, not gonna cop. Wonder how early KOTD knew about all these no shows...
Old 04-16-2017, 04:01 PM   #526
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
pretty sure they're going to upload pass vs ness to the vod

pass vs ness and diz vs serius weren't that short notice tbh. they should've announced the no shows earlier imo but they aren't short notice battles. pass vs ness sounds like it was dope too.

i thought the card was pretty entertaining. one of the best title matches in a while
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 04:18 PM   #527
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Does anyone have anything positive to say about this event? I don't think I've ever seen such overwhelmingly negative responses to an event, sounds like a major fuck up. What battles actually happened?
i liked it and you'll pretty much only find reviews of it being a total fuck up on here and like otbva

i think there are legitimate gripes about it but people are getting way too upset imo
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 06:11 PM   #528
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Is damage control in full swing yet?
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:49 PM   #529
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
okay but lets get back to whats relevant

how was carter and chedda together??? was that amazing or what
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 12:06 AM   #530
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
dont make me start scrolling pages!!!! i gotta work soon
Old 04-17-2017, 12:52 AM   #531
Destro
Waxy Gordon

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Destro is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
okay but lets get back to whats relevant

how was carter and chedda together??? was that amazing or what
Battle was alright. Honestly the matchup of Quest & Marv vs Carter & Chedda was better on paper. I thought it was gonna be a classic, so maybe I need to just watch it again without insanely high expectations.
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 01:05 AM   #532
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
@AVOCADO any idea when day two is going up? I wanna watch those tonight ����

w/e
el gordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 01:12 AM   #533
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Battle was alright. Honestly the matchup of Quest & Marv vs Carter & Chedda was better on paper. I thought it was gonna be a classic, so maybe I need to just watch it again without insanely high expectations.
to me thats an insane match up
i dunno man if it lived up to what i would expect i feel like you would instantly know so your doubt makes me sad
Old 04-17-2017, 01:41 AM   #534
Cabbagetown

Cabbagetown is not the worst person
What was the general consensus of day 2 matches?
Cabbagetown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 02:13 AM   #535
cdizzle

cdizzle is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbagetown View Post
What was the general consensus of day 2 matches?
2 on 2 was good and ness lee vs pass was tight but got fucked up on ppv
cdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:06 PM   #536
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by el gordo View Post
@AVOCADO any idea when day two is going up? I wanna watch those tonight ����
day 2 is up now my man!
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:15 PM   #537
Casual

Avo can I buy the title match for 10 bucks?
Old 04-17-2017, 06:15 PM   #538
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
haha nah

thanks to everyone that tuned in, i appreciate the patience everyone had. thanks!
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 12:56 AM   #539
FORCEDMULTI

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
FORCEDMULTI is not the worst person
@AVOCADO how last minute was PASS vs NESS? I just caught that one and it was fire. Even with the distractions it was the battle of the event imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FORCEDMULTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 12:06 PM   #540
averagejoe

i saw ness in the no-show list and i got scared for a second but naw that dude will meet you in africa on a 10% chance you'll actually show

respect the fact u still battled cuz if i was a battler i would be fine with my opponent looking bad but u prob also like money lol

i kinda wish it was pass and chedda vs ness and carter lol so fucking dope imo
Old 04-18-2017, 03:02 PM   #541
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
to me thats an insane match up
i dunno man if it lived up to what i would expect i feel like you would instantly know so your doubt makes me sad
Carter or Chedda alone can be a bit much for three rounds, but the two of them together was just really draining for me.

Then again, I think both are horribly overrated, so might just be me.
Michael Vick/ dogs bars
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Any reference to a movie where you state exactly what happened in that movie without changing it
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
55357, 56839, 56846, 56850, 65533, 8207, blackout7, cactus sandwich ganggg, dizaster vs eurgh, dizaster vs mirror, f on english test: no verb, farting is so satisfying, myattemptatsarcasm, pez takes it up the fucking ass, rolodex rampage, u can't spell 'faggy' without 'gay'