Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Rapper’s girlfriend is best hypeman ever

Old 08-15-2019, 05:42 AM   #1
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Rapper’s girlfriend is best hypeman ever

Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:10 AM   #2
Water Mage

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
lol I was so happy when I saw Lush in that video. I hope this means that Lush found a really cool girl who loves and respects him for who he is.
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:35 AM   #3
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
lol I was so happy when I saw Lush in that video. I hope this means that Lush found a really cool girl who loves and respects him for who he is.

Looks like Lush is in a good spot. They are on that watch together
Old 08-15-2019, 02:24 PM   #4
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFF2oe2Q42M

read a comment watching this last night that said his bird looks like a clean kesha , super on point comparison. somewhere between that and a hot meghan trainor
Old 08-15-2019, 02:37 PM   #5
Water Mage

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFF2oe2Q42M

Only had time to watch the first few mins so far but WOW .. the fact that he brought her on one of these videos speaks volumes...

.. And him introducing her and proudly talking about her rapping prowess with all sincerity was ADORABLE.. And I mean that in the best and most beautiful way...

.It seems like Lush found a way to be content just existing as he is without feeling like he has to channel that larger than life aura (some would say persona, I'm going with aura) that he is known for..

I love that version of Lush too but regular Lush is fine too, besides, channelling that "Super Lush aura" is draining and substance abuse becomes really tempting to help you properly channel that energy to be "on" even when you aren't feeling up to it

Last edited by Water Mage; 08-15-2019 at 02:40 PM.
Old 08-15-2019, 03:27 PM   #6
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
read a comment watching this last night that said his bird looks like a clean kesha , super on point comparison. somewhere between that and a hot meghan trainor
I saw she was signed to Tommy Boy.. need to do a double check on that
Old 08-15-2019, 03:28 PM   #7
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Only had time to watch the first few mins so far but WOW .. the fact that he brought her on one of these videos speaks volumes...

.. And him introducing her and proudly talking about her rapping prowess with all sincerity was ADORABLE.. And I mean that in the best and most beautiful way...

.It seems like Lush found a way to be content just existing as he is without feeling like he has to channel that larger than life aura (some would say persona, I'm going with aura) that he is known for..

I love that version of Lush too but regular Lush is fine too, besides, channelling that "Super Lush aura" is draining and substance abuse becomes really tempting to help you properly channel that energy to be "on" even when you aren't feeling up to it
Next Lush single Love Drug
Old 08-15-2019, 04:06 PM   #8
Water Mage

Quote:
Next Lush single Love Drug

They need to do one of those "rap dialogues" where they keep going back
and forth.. or a song that tells the story of how they met, each telling their own side of the story on their respective verse, kinda like "Let me watch" by MF DOOM and Apani B
Old 08-15-2019, 04:19 PM   #9
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:

They need to do one of those "rap dialogues" where they keep going back
and forth.. or a song that tells the story of how they met, each telling their own side of the story on their respective verse, kinda like "Let me watch" by MF DOOM and Apani B

I hadn't heard that. Feelin' it

Not sure if these fall in the 'rap dialogues' category. But I like Mary J's collabs with Biggie and Method Man. You're All I Need, and Real Love
Old 08-15-2019, 07:13 PM   #10
Water Mage

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbE1yDV6d8A

Not sure if these fall in the 'rap dialogues' category. But I like Mary J's collabs with Biggie and Method Man. You're All I Need, and Real Love
Ya I just meant rap dialogue or alternatively, this type of song where their verses reference the same story from each perspective.. It's a really cool way to make a song IMO especially if you have a gf who is a rapper.. Someone tell Lush to do this... I bet he and his girlfriend could make an entire album or at least an EP in this way and it would be pretty cool.

And yeah, DOOM is a genius, glad u liked it

One of my favorite things to do on a rainy day is listen to DOOM and study his lyrics on rap genius.. He has so many lyrical easter eggs in all his songs, the guy really paints a picture with his words.

Glad to hear you like Biggie and Method Man.. I knew you would have good taste..

I'm not even that well-versed in rap at all.. But thanks for reminding me that I need more rap in my life after spending too much time in other genres.....

Last edited by Water Mage; 08-15-2019 at 07:26 PM.
Old 08-15-2019, 08:05 PM   #11
bobbylight

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbE1yDV6d8A

This is her I guess.

What happened to lush's wife? I guess they got divorced. Wasn't her name like helen of troy?

EDIT: Here she is

https://www.instagram.com/helenofjoy/?hl=en
bobbylight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 01:22 PM   #12
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
This is her I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmB_NTyFSHg

What happened to lush's wife? I guess they got divorced. Wasn't her name like helen of troy?

EDIT: Here she is

https://www.instagram.com/helenofjoy/?hl=en
Troy haha.. I thought Pete was the only Greek in that crew. But seriously, I lost interest in her after she went a different path than team Lush.

When I think of Tommy Boy I think of 3 things. Naughty By Nature being on their label, GZA mentioning them on the song 'Labels' and recently De La Soul asking people not to buy their records bc of their deal with Tommy Boy.

I doubt they'd address her deal in an AMA but hearing the Team Lush take on the De LA Soul/ Tommy Boy controversy would be interesting
Old 08-17-2019, 07:03 PM   #13
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i wonder if helen divorced lush after learning he was on facebook bragging about having a black wife and making fun of others for not having a black wife
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 07:35 PM   #14
bobbylight

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
I would brag about that lady too if I looked like lush and that was my wife.
bobbylight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 07:46 PM   #15
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
i wonder if helen divorced lush after learning he was on facebook bragging about having a black wife and making fun of others for not having a black wife
Is there proof of that?
Old 08-20-2019, 05:27 PM   #16
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Is there proof of that?
No this was a couple years ago in the rmbva fb group but we should all be well aware by now that lush one is a racial fetishizer
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 07:38 PM   #17
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
No this was a couple years ago in the rmbva fb group but we should all be well aware by now that lush one is a racial fetishizer
When you put it like that it sounds weird. Just curious, is that more deviant than having a foot fetish?