Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
::Enter LIL ILL's Distorted Mind:: (Ep. 1)

Old 01-18-2015, 07:45 PM   #1
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
::Enter LIL ILL's Distorted Mind:: (Ep. 1)

(I didn't create this thread to attack @I am LIL ILL, but to simply bring to his attention that he switches his views on things depending on whether he is getting attacked, or is getting praised)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Topic: RACISM

Recently, Lil Ill has apparently understood and accepted @Ass Napkin Ed's (the notorious RMBVA racist) view point on Eminem's past semi-racist banter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Eminem fucked over the music business in the process. Now all white rappers are labeled racists cause of Em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
He made that song before he became famous though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
lol so he matured into not being racist anymore?
he was just young and didn't understand racism white supremacy right?
Quote:
it doesn't matter. What you say on a track and put on the web can still hurt your rep depending on what topic you chose to rap about in your own opinion. It comes back to bite you in the ass cause Karma is a bitch.
Quote:
We somehow live in a world where white people can talk black and minic what they do in music videos and somehow we're okay with that shit.

This means, Lil Ill believes once you say something racist, you're racist forever...right? I mean, obviously, Eminem is still a racist because of a song he made back in 1988 towards his ex black girlfriend that dumped him...

So...because words are words(also apparently never forgotten or forgiven) does this mean, infact, Lil Ill is racist?

(LowLIFE is African-American)

Quote:
what do I think of LOwLIFE??? huh? NIGGER!!!! NIGGER!!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!!!
Quote:
@LOwLIFE fuck you nigger!!!
Quote:
@LOwLIFE if this was the slave days I would make you my bitch
Quote:
you will sleep on flames cause I'm burning you on my cross faggot!

Another instance where he got called out on being racist, and got asked to explain himself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOLKILLER View Post
...youre a racist degenerate...who picks on helpless women and children...not to mention...you hang out with a naive child...and like to talk to him about his sex life...address that
Quote:
I'm proud of it too

Quotes taken from posts made by Lil Ill on his YouTube page

Quote:
(Lil Ill's Youtube) You are trash I really don't understand or see why white bitches even dig black guys if all they do is act like fucking retards and can't pay their bills or can't even get a job to pay child support. You are making a fucking fool outta yourself. Now I see why Michael Richards calls you guys niggers! White guys want to fuck white bitches... You darkies can't fuck black bitches cause they make you their own personal bitches and you black fucks can't stand it. Smfh
Quote:
(Lil Ill's Youtube) That big dicks thing isn't true some of ya'll niggas got little dicks. You are petty and steal shit. You control women. And you don't pay child support. Way to go black people you voted for a black president and he didn't

So, Lil Ill, judging by your mindset and opinions towards racism, you have technically labeled yourself as a racist, actually more racist than Eminem apparently is.

Is this that "Karma" that comes back to bite you that you were explaining?

Also, please don't turn this into a "You did it too!" type of thread, I'm aware of what I say. This is about you.
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 07:52 PM   #2
AmityvilLee

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
AmityvilLee is not the worst person
Damn, Ekelon exposing @I am LIL ILL as a racist.
AmityvilLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 08:34 PM   #3
Loc

Mentioned: 417 Post(s)
Loc is not the worst person
Agree w/ OP
Old 01-18-2015, 08:37 PM   #4
chocolate city byrd gang
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
chocolate city byrd gang is a PY Poster
one troll exposing another troll for being a troll
chocolate city byrd gang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 08:40 PM   #5
ekelon
Banned

ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate city byrd gang View Post
3Face still desperate for attention.

Typing in lower caps throughout your sentences doesn't mask your desperation.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:43 PM   #6
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmityvilLee View Post
Damn, Ekelon exposing @I am LIL ILL as a racist.
so Eminem isn't a racist but I clearly am one but when Ekelon quotes someone on here and calls them the N word he's not a racist for it too??? Do your research. ekelon is a fucking hypocrite.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 08:45 PM   #7
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc View Post
Agree w/ OP
Am I a racist....Yes... But so is ekelon for calling black people the N word too. So this means you like the racist ekelon and eminem but hate the racist LIL ILL? got ya. smfh
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 01-18-2015, 08:45 PM   #8
chocolate city byrd gang
Banned

Quote:
3Face still desperate for attention.

Typing in lower caps throughout your sentences doesn't mask your desperation.
you did all this work on a sunday to expose a known retard/troll as a racist then openly admit at the end that you are also a racist i just dont get it ekelon. i dont think you get it either
Old 01-18-2015, 08:46 PM   #9
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
sounds like a hypocrite to me.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:46 PM   #10
AmityvilLee

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
AmityvilLee is not the worst person
Quote:
so Eminem isn't a racist but I clearly am one but when Ekelon quotes someone on here and calls them the N word he's not a racist for it too??? Do your research. ekelon is a fucking hypocrite.
Hush child.
AmityvilLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 08:47 PM   #11
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
you did all this work on a sunday to expose a known retard/troll as a racist then openly admit at the end that you are also a racist i just dont get it ekelon. i dont think you get it either
ekelon knows if I lose at this topic he's going down with me. Who's the real retard here thoa? Can't believe the stupid shit this troll ass bitch does.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:48 PM   #12
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am lil ill View Post
am i a racist....yes... But so is ekelon for calling black people the n word too. So this means you like the racist ekelon and eminem but hate the racist lil ill? Got ya. Smfh
Quote:
also, please don't turn this into a "you did it too!" type of thread, i'm aware of what i say. This is about you.

Old 01-18-2015, 08:48 PM   #13
chocolate city byrd gang
Banned

Quote:

so because you said please he shouldnt do it
Old 01-18-2015, 08:50 PM   #14
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
so because you said please he shouldnt do it
You seem to have a lot invested in me for only being a month old account?

Go back at attempting to be relevant and original by desperately posting witty threads...

This is off topic for a reason, we don't have to flex here.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:51 PM   #15
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
(I didn't create this thread to attack @I am LIL ILL, but to simply bring to his attention that he switches his views on things depending on whether he is getting attacked, or is getting praised)
Today's Topic: RACISM

Recently, Lil Ill has apparently understood and accepted @Ass Napkin Ed's (the notorious RMBVA racist) view point on Eminem's past semi-racist banter.

This means, Lil Ill believes once you say something racist, you're racist forever...right? I mean, obviously, Eminem is still a racist because of a song he made back in 1988 towards his ex black girlfriend that dumped him...

So...because words are words(also apparently never forgotten or forgiven) does this mean, infact, Lil Ill is racist?

(LowLIFE is African-American)

Another instance where he got called out on being racist, and got asked to explain himself...

Quotes taken from posts made by Lil Ill on his YouTube page

So, Lil Ill, judging by your mindset and opinions towards racism, you have technically labeled yourself as a racist, actually more racist than Eminem apparently is.

Is this that "Karma" that comes back to bite you that you were explaining?

Also, please don't turn this into a "You did it too!" type of thread, I'm aware of what I say. This is about you.
stop mentioning me to your stupid ass threads. I agreed to stop doing it to you. You are a racist and I am a racist what was the point of this thread? I only get racist when I'm pissed you are the racist at heart. I hate everyone equally.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:52 PM   #16
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
ekelon knows if I lose at this topic he's going down with me. Who's the real retard here thoa? Can't believe the stupid shit this troll ass bitch does.
As I said, I wasn't attacking you, I have no idea why you are getting so defensive towards something you could have explained to us...

No need for name calling, you don't want that from me.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:55 PM   #17
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmityvilLee View Post
Hush child.
who in their right mind spends a whole Sunday looking up old ass quotes of someone and has wrote the same type of shit and then makes a thread about em? Ekelon < that's who... We are better than this shit.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:56 PM   #18
chocolate city byrd gang
Banned

Quote:
You seem to have a lot invested in me for only being a month old account?

Go back at attempting to be relevant and original by desperately posting witty threads...

This is off topic for a reason, we don't have to flex here.
so youre allowed to dedicate entire threads to exposing somebody as a racist but im not allowed to point out what i see as flaws in what youre saying? youre quite the hypocrite
Old 01-18-2015, 08:56 PM   #19
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
stop mentioning me to your stupid ass threads. I agreed to stop doing it to you. You are a racist and I am a racist what was the point of this thread? I only get racist when I'm pissed you are the racist at heart. I hate everyone equally.
I will never mention you to another thread of mine.

I am not a racist at heart, maybe yes I have said some racist things in the past...(out of joking manner of course) but that shouldn't hold me accountable as a racist forever (maybe in your eyes...)

You seem to forget a lot of what you say...

Quote:
We somehow live in a world where white people can talk black and minic what they do in music videos and somehow we're okay with that shit.
You do realize your main shtick is battle rapping on youtube right?
Old 01-18-2015, 08:57 PM   #20
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
As I said, I wasn't attacking you, I have no idea why you are getting so defensive towards something you could have explained to us...

No need for name calling, you don't want that from me.
you are a weirdo who thinks about me 24/7/365 and tries to make buddies with people online that he'll never mert with in real life and tries to discredit everyone you hate just to attempt to get everyone to like on a rap forum. sound pretty sad and pathatic you think?
Old 01-18-2015, 08:57 PM   #21
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
so youre allowed to dedicate entire threads to exposing somebody as a racist but im not allowed to point out what i see as flaws in what youre saying? youre quite the hypocrite
There's not a flaw with what I'm saying, there's a point..

I'm aware of what I have said, but by bringing a "you said it first" type of defense pretty much screams your helpless and want the negative attention to be taken away from you.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:00 PM   #22
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
I will never mention you to another thread of mine.

I am not a racist at heart, maybe yes I have said some racist things in the past...(out of joking manner of course) but that shouldn't hold me accountable as a racist forever (maybe in your eyes...)

You seem to forget a lot of what you say...

You do realize your main shtick is battle rapping on youtube right?
I was high when I wrote all that shit kind of like Eminem on that Foolish track it doesn't count you said it yourself. Yeah you kinda fucked yourself on that part. If I'm still a racist for past shit then in your logic Eminem would have to be one too for this to make any sence to you at all.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:00 PM   #23
chocolate city byrd gang
Banned

Quote:
There's not a flaw with what I'm saying, there's a point..

I'm aware of what I have said, but by bringing a "you said it first" type of defense pretty much screams your helpless and want the negative attention to be taken away from you.
or youre trying to expose somebody for doing the same thing as you and diverting all the racism attention to him while simultaneously getting more troll attention for yourself
Old 01-18-2015, 09:01 PM   #24
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
you are a weirdo who thinks about me 24/7/365 and tries to make buddies with people online that he'll never mert with in real life and tries to discredit everyone you hate just to attempt to get everyone to like on a rap forum. sound pretty sad and pathatic you think?
Again, idk why you're insulting me, but to defend myself, I made this thread in 20 minutes (give or take a few)... I do not think of you every day, maybe when I see your name on here...occasionally I'll think to myself "I wonder if this guy has grew up yet" then I read your comment and I hate myself for even reading it...

I'm not discrediting anyone, just simply challenging your state of mind with opinions and facts...

No, it is not "pathatic" to express my opinion toward someone who was discrediting one of my favorite rappers by something they said 27 years ago as a teenager, when practically you're worse.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:01 PM   #25
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

but you are Eminem's biggest fan thoa? huh? think about what you're talking about before you bring it up.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:01 PM   #26
chocolate city byrd gang
Banned

this is some dumb shit
Old 01-18-2015, 09:03 PM   #27
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
again, idk why you're insulting me, but to defend myself, i made this thread in 20 minutes (give or take a few)... I do not think of you every day, maybe when i see your name on here...occasionally i'll think to myself "i wonder if this guy has grew up yet" then i read your comment and i hate myself for even reading it...

I'm not discrediting anyone, just simply challenging your state of mind with opinions and facts...

No, it is not "pathatic" to express my opinion toward someone who was discrediting one of my favorite rappers by something they said 27 years ago as a teenager, when practically you're worse.
lies!
Old 01-18-2015, 09:04 PM   #28
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
this is some dumb shit
damn right this is some dumb shit fuck boy shit @Seanzo you can close this thread down now. I think we all have had enough of this shit.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:05 PM   #29
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
or youre trying to expose somebody for doing the same thing as you and diverting all the racism attention to him while simultaneously getting more troll attention for yourself
or you're mad because I have proven a point, in which the point can't be diverted unless you bring me into the same equation...

Which I asked not to do in the original post because I don't have the same views as him, clearly.

I know you want attention, but you'll never get over where you're stuck at without rebuilding yourself first.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:07 PM   #30
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
but you are Eminem's biggest fan thoa? huh? think about what you're talking about before you bring it up.
I'm probably not his biggest fan, but I have supported him since I was a teenager, and to see someone ignorantly call him racist over something said as a teenager is stupid...

When infact you're more of a racist than he apparently is.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:07 PM   #31
chocolate city byrd gang
Banned

Quote:
or you're mad because I have proven a point, in which the point can't be diverted unless you bring me into the same equation...

Which I asked not to do in the original post because I don't have the same views as him, clearly.

I know you want attention, but you'll never get over where you're stuck at without rebuilding yourself first.
wow you sound like a poorly translated fortune cookie foh
Old 01-18-2015, 09:08 PM   #32
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
damn right this is some dumb shit fuck boy shit @Seanzo you can close this thread down now. I think we all have had enough of this shit.
Why do you always reach out to an admin instead of defending yourself?

I said nothing wrong in my original post, you are the one that ignorantly decided to be hostile and name call, when you could have proven your point or defended yourself different...

I challenged our viewpoints, which are clearly different, yet you do nothing besides make yourself look stupid...
Old 01-18-2015, 09:10 PM   #33
chocolate city byrd gang
Banned

Quote:
I said nothing wrong in my original post, you are the one that ignorantly decided to be hostile and name call, when you could have proven your point or defended yourself different...
except you asked him not to prove the point of you also being a racist hypocrite. shut this shit down
Old 01-18-2015, 09:15 PM   #34
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

yeah I'm such an asshole I made a track before about black people and I've said the N word 99 times.
Delusional Pills......Take em much?
Old 01-18-2015, 09:15 PM   #35
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Why do you always reach out to an admin instead of defending yourself?

I challenged our viewpoints, which are clearly different, yet you do nothing besides make yourself look stupid...
you @ mentioned me you stupid asshole. But it's okay to trash my thread when I do or don't do it.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:16 PM   #36
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
except you asked him not to prove the point of you also being a racist hypocrite. shut this shit down
I'm not a racist hypocrite.

You clearly can't comprehend the meaning of the thread.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:17 PM   #37
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
you @ mentioned me you stupid asshole. But it's okay to trash my thread when I do or don't do it.
I don't understand what you're saying...
Old 01-18-2015, 09:18 PM   #38
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

^^^^
Liar and a stupid one at that to say the least.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:20 PM   #39
chocolate city byrd gang
Banned

Quote:
I'm not a racist hypocrite.

You clearly can't comprehend the meaning of the thread.
yes you made a thread exposing lil ill as a racist hypocrite which exposed you as a racist hypocrite
Old 01-18-2015, 09:20 PM   #40
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
I was high when I wrote all that shit kind of like Eminem on that Foolish track it doesn't count you said it yourself. Yeah you kinda fucked yourself on that part. If I'm still a racist for past shit then in your logic Eminem would have to be one too for this to make any sence to you at all.
WOAH, I about missed this gem...

You do realize you're the one who said it doesn't matter if it was said in the past or high...

Or don't you...

Quote:
it doesn't matter. What you say on a track and put on the web can still hurt your rep depending on what topic you chose to rap about in your own opinion. It comes back to bite you in the ass cause Karma is a bitch.
This is why the thread was made...

Tags
3face can't accept ekelon's superiority, 3face can't outwit ekelon, 3face is so desperate, ban ekelon, ekelon eats a cock, ekelon has a stds, ekelon has no money, ekelon sucks turds, ekelon's a racist, ekleon farts cum, get a room, i made 600$ today...what about you?, lil ill likes black boy penis, shut up nerd, sunday afternoon well spent, this is all 3face has lololol, worst thread ever, you're all fucking idiots