Battle RBE Presents: Hollow Da Don vs Mackk Myron

View Poll Results: Who won?
Hollow Da Don 5 100.00%
Mackk Myron 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2020, 01:50 PM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
RBE Presents: Hollow Da Don vs Mackk Myron

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 02:49 PM   #2
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
I was lookin forward to this one

not diggin how an 11 minute video is 7 minutes of faggots like Okwerdz talkin about how super-duper RBE. we're already clicking the videos, no need to preach to the choir

the 4 minutes of rap was tight, I thought Hollow's whole acronym rap at the beginning was lame, but he had some fire.

I'm biased for Mackk Myron and Hollow clearly took it
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 08:41 AM   #3
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ThaDiz is not the worst person
Hollow started trash but warmed up, Mack was nice though. Gave it to Hollow but its a decent watch either eay. Wayyy too much talking in the vid tho.
ThaDiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 12:16 PM   #4
Emancee

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Hollow did my pet hate of sending bars at guys not in the battle, but definitely had more style. Probably give it to him on that basis, but somewhat debatable
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 12:17 PM   #5
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
I was lookin forward to this one

not diggin how an 11 minute video is 7 minutes of faggots like Okwerdz talkin about how super-duper RBE. we're already clicking the videos, no need to preach to the choir

the 4 minutes of rap was tight, I thought Hollow's whole acronym rap at the beginning was lame, but he had some fire.

I'm biased for Mackk Myron and Hollow clearly took it
RBE doing that old school SEO thing of making the video over ten minutes long to rank higher
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Old 05-29-2020, 05:00 PM   #6
Feral Linguist
otbva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
RBE doing that old school SEO thing of making the video over ten minutes long to rank higher
yeah i got you

imagine if they filled it with actual hip-hop content like some rap, shit even just throw on a beat, who actually wants to hear these other fucktards jock RBE?

SpitDatHeat and GrindTime had occasionally some actual music in theirs
Old 05-30-2020, 01:14 AM   #7
iamHBY

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I thought Mackk was pretty solid here, but I thought Hollow did better.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 04:01 AM   #8
Emancee

Quote:
yeah i got you

imagine if they filled it with actual hip-hop content like some rap, shit even just throw on a beat, who actually wants to hear these other fucktards jock RBE?

SpitDatHeat and GrindTime had occasionally some actual music in theirs
My thought too. Talk about upcoming events, throw in freestyles etc. The funny thing is that Google's algorithm will probably screw them because people keep skipping the first half of the video.
Old 05-30-2020, 04:44 AM   #9
Feral Linguist
otbva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
My thought too. Talk about upcoming events, throw in freestyles etc. The funny thing is that Google's algorithm will probably screw them because people keep skipping the first half of the video.
hmmmm interesting, what's that algorithm...?
Old 05-30-2020, 06:50 AM   #10
Emancee

Quote:
hmmmm interesting, what's that algorithm...?
The algorithm is a complex thing. No-one outside of Google 100-percent understands it. I find Hoot Suite a good place for a rough understanding: https://blog.hootsuite.com/how-the-y...gorithm-works/

In short, according to YouTube, the following user behaviors are part of what guides the algorithmís choices:
what people watch or donít watch (a.k.a. impressions vs plays)
how much time people spend watching your video (watch time, or retention)
how quickly a videoís popularity snowballs, or doesnít (view velocity, rate of growth)
how new a video is (new videos may get extra attention in order to give them a chance to snowball)
how often a channel uploads new video
how much time people spend on the platform (session time)
likes, dislikes, shares (engagement)
Ďnot interestedí feedback (ouch)
Old 05-30-2020, 02:49 PM   #11
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
damn mack myron is a lot like ill will... makes sense. cool round. ima rewatch but the first time i had the dinininon edging it

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote