Battle Verbal Warzone Presents: B-Magic vs Cash Bilz

View Poll Results: Who won?
B-Magic 1 100.00%
Cash Bilz 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2019, 11:44 AM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Verbal Warzone Presents: B-Magic vs Cash Bilz

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 03:14 PM   #2
Emancee

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Cash Bilz got the first pretty clearly, Magic got the second really clearly not even close...

Both of their thirds were absolutely horrible. WTF were they thinking? Magic had a nuts/ pecan bar and tried to do his signature awkawardly on beat. Then Bilz then did a fall from my asshole/ ain't shit, pussy dirty/ yeast infection, you can't fuck with me/ period, menopause (Errr... not even accurate), train track/ chu chu dat ass up.

Magic's third was less terrible than Bilz' but wow at the drop in standard in both their thirds.

Might check out another Magic on-beat battle because of how solid his second was, but this was NGL for either.
Nuts like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 06:05 PM   #3
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
irvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australiairvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australia
omg magic killing the watcher

im on all these rappers necks like a jesus piece

his reallly shitty punches are much more passable on beat

what was he bleeping out in the 2nd?

damn guns from john wick the mask from the predator, magic can be so tight

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 06:18 PM   #4
irvsykeg

irvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australiairvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australia
cash pretty clearly ain't write that verse to the watcher

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
Old 10-26-2019, 02:15 AM   #5
Emancee

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
cash pretty clearly ain't write that verse to the watcher
Both his second and third are all over the place musically, so I wonder if he accidentally switched verses mid battle and his second was actually his third
Nuts like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 10:58 AM   #6
irvsykeg

idk, doubt it tho. the 3rd beat is bad for this. at that slow of a tempo u have to rap either pretty slow or double time fast. he wrote the first part to it and then just tossed in random verse that was terrible on it/in general. yt comments saying he's recycling so maybe he forgot and reverted to written?

idk, but guns from john wick the mask from the predator is great

kick that trash like lil chris was also heat

magic should do more of these. acapella highlights the meh shit in his writing (for me) and minimizes rap skill which is one of his biggest assets (annd even then his rapping is great). would rather hear him here instead of acapella droppin meh punches like PUSH MY BUTTONS ITS GOIN DOWN LIKE A ELEVATOR

Old 10-26-2019, 04:50 PM   #7
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Magic can rap
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote