Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement BIG ANNOUNCEMENT - Luke is officially a member of E Ness' crew

Old 12-05-2016, 10:35 PM   #1
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT - Luke is officially a member of E Ness' crew

big day for RMBVA and therefore the world

proud of you @Luke
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 10:52 PM   #2
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
suck a dick riffic. traitor @Ness Lee @Ness Lee @Ness Lee

get at me
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 10:54 PM   #3
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
lmfao idk if im watching luke head bob for 7 minutes
or if this is some kind of blow job simulator..

skip to 3:58 and tell me what that looks like

Last edited by averagejoe; 12-05-2016 at 10:56 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:55 PM   #4
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post

get at me
you're really throwing coherence to the wind nowadays
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 12-05-2016, 10:58 PM   #5
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Luke hanging with Legends.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 10:59 PM   #6
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
ok sorry im not so "cohesive" when my blood is boilin.. luke is the only human being i hate..
n like whoever fucks with luke at all dont fucks with me. 2017 my year anyways idk why im sweatin

Last edited by averagejoe; 12-05-2016 at 11:04 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:02 PM   #7
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
What did I do to you lol

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 11:05 PM   #8
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Cut it out Specialoh I'm sure Luke would be a cool guy to smoke weed and play videos games with. Hey that's as far as a Broship goes one you guys would be lucky to have someone you could chill with. Caustic on the other hand not so much these days.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 12-05-2016, 11:06 PM   #9
averagejoe

how about you post our first pms and a timeline of your channel and my channel in a thread

so we can all see i gave you an idea..to work with me...and took that idea (fucked it up) and did ur own thing pretending like it never happened
Old 12-05-2016, 11:08 PM   #10
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I just want to know what's with all the Luke hate? His name is Luke when I think of the name Luke I think Skywalker. He is Skywalker cause he's around stars all day.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:08 PM   #11
averagejoe

u turned my amazingly planned gimmick into a try-hard clickbait useless info channel

Old 12-05-2016, 11:09 PM   #12
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
I literally have no idea what u are talking about. We Pmed a bunch and I asked u why u hated me lol

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Old 12-05-2016, 11:09 PM   #13
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Remember that scene with the 3 suns? I told you he's Skywalker.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:11 PM   #14
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
I just want to know what's with all the Luke hate? His name is Luke when I think of the name Luke I think Skywalker. He is Skywalker cause he's around stars all day.
Funny story when I was growing up my dad wasn't there and people kept saying to me "Luke I am your father" and I didn't know what they were talking about. And my mom hadn't seen the movie ever either so she angrily went to the Principals office like people are making fun of Luke's dad not being there and the Principal was like um have u seen Star Wars?

So we watched Star Wars then it made total sense

Old 12-05-2016, 11:15 PM   #15
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I literally have no idea what u are talking about. We Pmed a bunch and I asked u why u hated me lol
ur talkin about months ago

im talkin about 3 years ago when i gave u an idea for a youtube channel and u pretended to go with it until u made ur own...aka wasting my time
Old 12-05-2016, 11:16 PM   #16
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Funny story when I was growing up my dad wasn't there and people kept saying to me "Luke I am your father" and I didn't know what they were talking about. And my mom hadn't seen the movie ever either so she angrily went to the Principals office like people are making fun of Luke's dad not being there and the Principal was like um have u seen Star Wars?

So we watched Star Wars then it made total sense
yeah that movie is etched in our minds forever. I like how they keep trying to make the movies better. Once I saw Batman v Superman I was like finally they got the right actors and made the movie darker. Justice League is going to kick ass. DC and Marvel going at it these days. Even on TV Mon-Thurs on CWTV they got all my favorite shows like Supergirl,Flash,Arrow and Legends. Watch those shows they are worth it.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:20 PM   #17
averagejoe

okay maybe im just mad my idea failed even tho i worked so hard and he does stupid lists and he is more popular than i ever imagined
Old 12-05-2016, 11:22 PM   #18
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
lmfao idk if im watching luke head bob for 7 minutes
or if this is some kind of blow job simulator..

skip to 3:58 and tell me what that looks like
Quote:
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 11:25 PM   #19
averagejoe

right? l

Old 12-05-2016, 11:25 PM   #20
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Quote:
okay maybe im just mad my idea failed even tho i worked so hard and he does stupid lists and he is more popular than i ever imagined
Your channel has potential dude- just find new ways to promote your videos.

I'm sure if you make a cartoon of Fresco on the Bachelor or Madlex winning a body building competition and post it on Talkback you'll get a lot more views.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 11:27 PM   #21
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Quote:

im talkin about 3 years ago when i gave u an idea for a youtube channel and u pretended to go with it until u made ur own...aka wasting my time
Ok im gonna list your messages to me:

Date: 7-14-2013:

Subject: Hi

Text: "yo did you go to vengeance 1?"

Date: 4-20-2015

Subject: We Needs to Talk

Text: "starting working on the luke episodes and o M g...

its coming along too good and way funnier than i imagined so uhhh im thinking of doing weekly videos and rampin up production

i would REALLLY like if u would be an active participant. Its not the story of luke its the story of battle rap u just happen to be the star

basically a youtube show on battle rap that ppl will actually wanna watch"

Date: 5-15-2015

Subject: Yo

Text: "ur ducking me too much

my preproduction is basically done for the luke series. if u like it then collaborate with me"

ur loooking cute btw"

Date: 5-17-2015

Subject: Re:Yo

Text:
"Well I will have sum thing to show u within a week and would love u to help!

Will be the best battle rap related entertainment Everett made!"

Date: 5-17-2015

Subject: Re:Yo

Text:
"
ur a dick lol i can make u big

big big big ur a star bro"

Old 12-05-2016, 11:27 PM   #22
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Luke's officially certified in Philly now.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 11:27 PM   #23
SuckaFreeCashier

SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
proud of you for admitting it
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 11:28 PM   #24
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Special I LOVE your channel and your videos. I'm legitimately confused as to why u hate me though wtf

Old 12-05-2016, 11:28 PM   #25
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

get at me
Quote:
Idk I think the Luke vs Special beef is good for the board. If Ness Lee jumps to Special's team it'll bet he first time 2 superfans/battle rap content creators start a full-on crew rivalry between battlers. I realize
I'm not really making any sense but we makin history, baby!!!

Quote:
how about you post our first pms and a timeline of your channel and my channel in a thread

so we can all see i gave you an idea..to work with me...and took that idea (fucked it up) and did ur own thing pretending like it never happened
This suggests that Luke is the Mark Zuckerburg of the battle rap compilation game

Quote:
This is hellfire I can't deal with this heat you're killing it in this thread good lord, boy!
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 11:29 PM   #26
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:

Will be the best battle rap related entertainment Everett made!"
looks like we found the REAL innovator

@everett step forward
Quote:
Old 12-05-2016, 11:33 PM   #27
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
looooool

fucking @everett at it again.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:34 PM   #28
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
Your channel has potential dude- just find new ways to promote your videos.

I'm sure if you make a cartoon of Fresco on the Bachelor or Madlex winning a body building competition and post it on Talkback you'll get a lot more views.
im speaking just of the past..the reason i havnt dropped anything is because I made a pact with wwddjj and myself that i wouldnt until it was perfect..cuz i half assed shit.

been working on assets for months secretly and even working with a fukin architect right now..building a city... ALL my unoriginals drop this month before the new year (basically music videos to top 40 songs with relevant battle rap themes) and once the new year hits...WE BEGIN.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:37 PM   #29
averagejoe

Quote:
Special I LOVE your channel and your videos. I'm legitimately confused as to why u hate me though wtf
thanks bro

and although i respect ur numbers..ur channel and videos still suck
u loaded lux man
Old 12-05-2016, 11:39 PM   #30
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

Kudos to Luke taking initiative and actually doing something.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 11:40 PM   #31
averagejoe

oh the truth hurts
Old 12-05-2016, 11:45 PM   #32
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
im speaking just of the past..the reason i havnt dropped anything is because I made a pact with wwddjj and myself that i wouldnt until it was perfect..cuz i half assed shit.

been working on assets for months secretly and even working with a fukin architect right now..building a city... ALL my unoriginals drop this month before the new year (basically music videos to top 40 songs with relevant battle rap themes) and once the new year hits...WE BEGIN.
What do you mean building a city?
Old 12-05-2016, 11:46 PM   #33
averagejoe

@Luke if u like me so much u gonna put a promo up on ur channel for my official 2.0 drop?
Old 12-05-2016, 11:47 PM   #34
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakneck View Post
What do you mean building a city?
if ur actually interested id like to make a new thread to give details and explain all my plans
w/pictures

eh fuck it not like a luke threads gonna get any better
Old 12-05-2016, 11:49 PM   #35
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
@Luke if u like me so much u gonna put a promo up on ur channel for my official 2.0 drop?
the way to get people to promo you generally isn't to say that you hate them as human beings
Quote:
Old 12-05-2016, 11:54 PM   #36
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Quote:
the way to get people to promo you generally isn't to say that you hate them as human beings
lol "the only human being I hate is luke"

"by the way can u promo this for me"

Old 12-05-2016, 11:56 PM   #37
averagejoe

to give u perspective of sketch to reality to give my vision to show u the town

for my suicide squad (unoriginal parody)

Old 12-06-2016, 12:03 AM   #38
averagejoe

ALL layered files so like theres lots "behind" all will have street views this is sketch of an overview will be store fronts, interiors...all this in a 2d animation.

its going to be in 4k like everything else...it will have "shop fronts" that will stand for different venues for my parodies such as this concert hall

and also my nickel back style rooftop band spot

nothing i ever made was "pointless" even if it was "stupid"..everything is an asset to be used

Last edited by averagejoe; 12-06-2016 at 12:08 AM.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:04 AM   #39
averagejoe

the opening scene to the town which i may use as intro
is like the simpsons intro

Old 12-06-2016, 12:06 AM   #40
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
"I'm like a 77 Chevy, they don't make 'em like me no more" HEAVY!

Fucking E Ness even has a closer and hypeman for interviews
JC
All Day is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8226, capabilities, coherenceness, fuckminnesota, nobody really likes minnesota luke, the other luke is the real luke, truth