Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
STAR Calls For A Boycott & Lawsuit on KOTD #culturevultures

Old 07-04-2014, 03:22 AM   #41
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Didn't watch but I know he had a lot of shit to talk about Math for ruining SM3 and no criticism for URL when he punched Serius.

Seems hypocritical to call for a boycott of KOTD for a similar situation when he felt URL was blame free for booking the Math/Serius grudge match after Math already had a history of swinging someone in a battle in URL back in the SMACK DVD days.

Math wasn't the one who threw the first punch and the guy who did has no history of swinging on anyone in a battle.

That's not to say that they shouldn't have done some things differently in the situation but calling for a boycott is pretty obvious his position on the situation.

Last edited by JOBone; 07-04-2014 at 03:24 AM.
JOBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:24 AM   #42
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennox Ave View Post
yeah really my nigga
bang on the devil not me

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:25 AM   #43
Lennox Ave
Banned

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Lennox Ave is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
Didn't watch but I know he had a lot of shit to talk about Math for ruining SM3 and no criticism for URL when he punched Serius.

Seems hypocritical to call for a boycott of KOTD for a similar situation when he felt URL was blame free for booking the Math/Serius grudge match after Math already had a history of swinging someone in a battle in URL back in the SMACK DVD days.
That was brought up. He said Smack didn't condone it by saying "We knew this was going to happen." Smack did market Math punching Dose though so it is a little hypocritical.
Lennox Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:27 AM   #44
theORB
Banned

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
theORB is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
No, it's pretty simple. If you live in a glass house don't throw stones. I'm not saying he doesn't or can't have valid points, I'm just saying he shouldn't be the one making them and they his troubled past.
What he's saying is true and I don't think his past has anything to do with it. I think he's entertaining and also occasionally makes some good points, unless he's just drunk and rambling on VladTV. I don't agree to the full extent about what he thinks of Lush, but the whole situation is weird and maybe KOTD should be boycotted. Lush literally admitted that they expected the shit. Instead of caring about the safety of the artists and the status of the culture, they let shit go down and now everybody has to take a few steps back.

I've voiced my opinion on KOTD's shadiness in the past anyway, so this is just the frosting on the cake.

PS. I'm not saying KOTD needs to be boycotted, but it should be taken into consideration.
theORB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:28 AM   #45
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I haven't watched the second video and prob won't. The first half of the first was enough for me
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:29 AM   #46
theORB
Banned

theORB is a PY Poster
Quote:

Math wasn't the one who threw the first punch and the guy who did has no history of swinging on anyone in a battle.

That's not to say that they shouldn't have done some things differently in the situation but calling for a boycott is pretty obvious his position on the situation.
Math and Serius did not have the same history as Math and Dizaster. Also, if you watched the video... a caller brings up the same thing you did and Star responds by saying Lush admitted he expected shit to go down and that was the key difference. Smack never came out and said he expected there to be a fight. This is why he placed all the blame on Math in that situation.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:30 AM   #47
Lennox Ave
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
yeah really my nigga
bang on the devil not me
You know what I mean. Most white people can't handle being called a devil or a cracker. They can't see past the surface. They think it's hypocritical and don't understand the historical significance. Azreal is a living example of a white 5 percenter though.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:32 AM   #48
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
You know what I mean. Most white people can't handle being called a devil or a cracker. They can't see past the surface. They think it's hypocritical and don't understand the historical significance. Azreal is a living example of a white 5 percenter though.
I feel you bro
we a-alike
I know what it is
repped

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 07-04-2014, 03:33 AM   #49
theORB
Banned

theORB is a PY Poster
Quote:
I feel you bro
we a-alike
I know what it is
repped
The devil was an angel.

I'm god in the flesh.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:34 AM   #50
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by theORB View Post
The devil was an angel.

I'm god in the flesh.
Lucifer - Venus - morning star - Lucy - Christ
searching for more light

Illuminati all day!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 07-04-2014, 03:35 AM   #51
since83
Stay focused

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
since83 is a PY Poster
Quote:
He called Lush a recovering drug addict. That's fucked up.

He's not recovering.
This is the internet, where we separate the lamb from the killers So if you don't wanna see the ass of a n*gga A pic of a man on the shitter Or a dude abusing an animal litter BITCH STOP WATCHING CALICOE'S TWITTER-
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Vapehop
"he literally 3-0'd tech in the 1st and then blessed us with 2 rounds of street poetry that would make saul williams curl up and die inside erykah badu's deep pussy. "
since83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:52 AM   #52
theORB
Banned

theORB is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by since83 View Post
Yesss
Old 07-04-2014, 03:58 AM   #53
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

*allegedly* *allegedly* *allegedly*

lol

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 07-04-2014, 04:38 AM   #54
JOBone
Seasoned fan

JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Math and Serius did not have the same history as Math and Dizaster. Also, if you watched the video... a caller brings up the same thing you did and Star responds by saying Lush admitted he expected shit to go down and that was the key difference. Smack never came out and said he expected there to be a fight. This is why he placed all the blame on Math in that situation.
But Math and Dizaster were also cool at one point so it's hard to tell how heated things could have been and predicted whether it could have erupted in violence. They got through the entire battle and it wasn't until they started pushing each other's buttons at the end at that things went awry. They were also on Total Slaughter together. I think they definitely don't see eye to eye on things but I don't think it's been real beef between them. More like competitiveness, egos, mixed in with some bitterness about certain situations over the years.

Math and Serius did have a history, there has been since they battled on Fight Klub, but it seemed to be more personal for Math than it was for Serius. There definitely was years of talking shit in interviews and on blogs and trying to set up a rematch and all kind of shit talk. Didn't mean it would become a fight, but Math just doesn't seem to like Serius and maybe he's always held a grudge from how things happened on Fight Klub. I think Math got disqualified for fighting/arguing with someone in the crowd and I vaguely remember that Serius got the Jin opportunity after that, maybe soon after that so maybe Math felt he got cheated out of the big shot and instead his battles in Fight Klub were mostly shelved (because that's what happened with most of the battles) and Serius didn't want to give him a rematch.

The thing I think people get hung up about the Lush quote about him "expecting" it is that people try to tie it with the idea that it was a set up or that they had heard Diz would fight Math ahead of time or something like that, while I think Lush probably meant it more in the way that many fans were before the event that they expect a fight could happen. They speculate a fight might happen.

I'm not going to defend a quote that people keep referring to but I don't know where to go listen to for context, but I will say that for being the crux of the reason to boycott or blame KOTD in their handling of the situation, I think it's flimsy as hell. If they deserve any blame in the situation, it's not for simply setting up the match.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:50 AM   #55
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
So is Elvis - a great of all time?
or a guest in Chuck Berry's and Little Richard's rock and roll bracket before him?

no no no, lets say Elvis is the goat cause he went on Ed Sullivan - Prime time TV

also, lets just act like Emenim didn't rap different after hooking up with Royce da 5'9
or before hearing Cage, and the Outsidaz from Newark
Oh come on man. Everyone knows that black people create the genres of music and white people take them and make them better.
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 05:00 AM   #56
Lennox Ave
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin Drebin View Post
Oh come on man. Everyone knows that black people create the genres of music and white people take them and make them better.

OR

Both good but...

Old 07-04-2014, 05:04 AM   #57
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Never heard of either of these dudes but I wish them the best of luck in their careers of providing music for racial debates.
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Old 07-04-2014, 07:28 AM   #58
theORB
Banned

theORB is a PY Poster
Quote:
But Math and Dizaster were also cool at one point so it's hard to tell how heated things could have been and predicted whether it could have erupted in violence. They got through the entire battle and it wasn't until they started pushing each other's buttons at the end at that things went awry. They were also on Total Slaughter together. I think they definitely don't see eye to eye on things but I don't think it's been real beef between them. More like competitiveness, egos, mixed in with some bitterness about certain situations over the years.

Math and Serius did have a history, there has been since they battled on Fight Klub, but it seemed to be more personal for Math than it was for Serius. There definitely was years of talking shit in interviews and on blogs and trying to set up a rematch and all kind of shit talk. Didn't mean it would become a fight, but Math just doesn't seem to like Serius and maybe he's always held a grudge from how things happened on Fight Klub. I think Math got disqualified for fighting/arguing with someone in the crowd and I vaguely remember that Serius got the Jin opportunity after that, maybe soon after that so maybe Math felt he got cheated out of the big shot and instead his battles in Fight Klub were mostly shelved (because that's what happened with most of the battles) and Serius didn't want to give him a rematch.

The thing I think people get hung up about the Lush quote about him "expecting" it is that people try to tie it with the idea that it was a set up or that they had heard Diz would fight Math ahead of time or something like that, while I think Lush probably meant it more in the way that many fans were before the event that they expect a fight could happen. They speculate a fight might happen.

I'm not going to defend a quote that people keep referring to but I don't know where to go listen to for context, but I will say that for being the crux of the reason to boycott or blame KOTD in their handling of the situation, I think it's flimsy as hell. If they deserve any blame in the situation, it's not for simply setting up the match.
Let me put it simply... I was completely caught off guard when I heard Math hit Serius. I didn't expect anything like that to happen and neither did anybody else. It just wasn't something people talked about as a possibility, even with Math's history.

A lot of people thought there was a good chance shit could happen between Math and Dizaster though, myself included. Nobody really fully expected it to happen, but plenty of people knew the possibility existed especially with Dizaster dropping that blog with Krack City right before the event. The whole situation was just weird from the jump. Everybody had to comment on whether they thought it would get physical or not, and for that conversation to even be taking place it means that it was definitely considered as a possibility.

Also, Math was completely out of his environment and more vulnerable than Serius Jones was. It seemed like the perfect time to strike for Dizaster and a lot of people recognized it. Dizaster is the type of guy who will provoke somebody when he knows he's safe, obviously.
Old 07-04-2014, 07:54 AM   #59
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Quote:
Let me put it simply... I was completely caught off guard when I heard Math hit Serius. I didn't expect anything like that to happen and neither did anybody else. It just wasn't something people talked about as a possibility, even with Math's history.

A lot of people thought there was a good chance shit could happen between Math and Dizaster though, myself included. Nobody really fully expected it to happen, but plenty of people knew the possibility existed especially with Dizaster dropping that blog with Krack City right before the event. The whole situation was just weird from the jump. Everybody had to comment on whether they thought it would get physical or not, and for that conversation to even be taking place it means that it was definitely considered as a possibility.

Also, Math was completely out of his environment and more vulnerable than Serius Jones was. It seemed like the perfect time to strike for Dizaster and a lot of people recognized it. Dizaster is the type of guy who will provoke somebody when he knows he's safe, obviously.
You said they didn't have the same history, I pointed out how there was years of history there.

Whether you knew about it or not doesn't change the fact. URL did and that's why they set it up. In fact, I think there were talks to set it up before SM2.

Serius says in this blog he was only there up on stage with the girls he brought. Girls in body paint were his back up.

No one stopped Math from beating Serius' ass. In fact, you can see a couple of Math's homies throwing some punches and kicks in there. And on top of that no one pulls Math off Serius when he's slumped on the ground not fighting back; Math backs off himself and leaves the building without a single person, that I saw, standing around interrupting anything.

Way more people were involved trying to break up the Math and Diz fight or trying to keep it from escalating any more than it had to and some of those people worked for KOTD (Aspect), were friends with Day (UTK), and others who didn't come there with Math.
Old 07-04-2014, 08:03 AM   #60
theORB
Banned

theORB is a PY Poster
Quote:
You said they didn't have the same history, I pointed out how there was years of history there.

Whether you knew about it or not doesn't change the fact. URL did and that's why they set it up. In fact, I think there were talks to set it up before SM2.

Serius says in this blog he was only there up on stage with the girls he brought. Girls in body paint were his back up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6bm9Yj1Wyg

No one stopped Math from beating Serius' ass. In fact, you can see a couple of Math's homies throwing some punches and kicks in there. And on top of that no one pulls Math off Serius when he's slumped on the ground not fighting back; Math backs off himself and leaves the building without a single person, that I saw, standing around interrupting anything.

Way more people were involved trying to break up the Math and Diz fight or trying to keep it from escalating any more than it had to and some of those people worked for KOTD (Aspect), were friends with Day (UTK), and others who didn't come there with Math.
You're comparing an artistic, competitive grudge to actual threats of violence though. Most people are aware that Serius Jones and Math had a history. I already knew the things you detailed. I'm saying they are different scenarios.

The history was not one that anybody expected to turn violent. That's the KEY. It's like how Cortez and Dizaster was a grudge match. Nobody anticipated any sort of fight breaking out in that battle because the history just didn't dictate something like that possibly occurring. There was definitely a possibility of violence between Math and Dizaster though.

Also, even if Serius Jones legitimately was by himself, he lives right over the bridge. It's an easy get back. It's one call.

Math was on the opposite side of the country where he probably knows nobody at all. It's a much more vulnerable situation than being from NJ and being in NYC.

And from the footage I've seen... nobody jumped in on Serius. He got rocked, tossed to the floor by Math and then Math stood over him as people watched. Then Math dipped.

As soon as Dizaster threw the punch, people jumped in on Math.
Old 07-04-2014, 08:26 AM   #61
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Quote:
You're comparing an artistic, competitive grudge to actual threats of violence though. Most people are aware that Serius Jones and Math had a history. I already knew the things you detailed. I'm saying they are different scenarios.

The history was not one that anybody expected to turn violent. That's the KEY. It's like how Cortez and Dizaster was a grudge match. Nobody anticipated any sort of fight breaking out in that battle because the history just didn't dictate something like that possibly occurring. There was definitely a possibility of violence between Math and Dizaster though.

Also, even if Serius Jones legitimately was by himself, he lives right over the bridge. It's an easy get back. It's one call.

Math was on the opposite side of the country where he probably knows nobody at all. It's a much more vulnerable situation than being from NJ and being in NYC.

And from the footage I've seen... nobody jumped in on Serius. He got rocked, tossed to the floor by Math and then Math stood over him as people watched. Then Math dipped.

As soon as Dizaster threw the punch, people jumped in on Math.
It's a stretch to say Math and Jones was just an "artistic, competitive grudge" If people have a grudge, it's personal at some level, even if it's just because they don't like each other.

You are right though that the threats of violence were not directly surrounding Math vs Serius in they way they were with Diz and Math. Lots of that could have been seen as shit talking since Math wasn't the one who swung despite saying he would, Diz swung despite him not having done it before. He probably wouldn't have if Math didn't tell him to and they could have had an incident free event, despite the back and forth.

I went back and watched the footage and it's hard to tell if anyone getting involved but I do remember Norbes or some caller on BRA saying on his show he saw someone kick Serius while he was down, someone he mentioned by name. Doesn't mean they were right, but I think that's why I remember thinking that. My point is that Math's friends started getting involved in the scrap but it doesn't mean he's getting jumped, it also doesn't mean Serius is safe because he lives close, since Math's friends are there ready to scrap for him and no one was there to have Serius's back. In fact, there only seems to be one random girl (not the girls he came with) trying to hold back Math when Serius is on the ground. No dudes, one small girl.

It doesn't matter where you are from, whether you live 1 mile away or 1000, if people are set on trying to jump you, it doesn't make a lick of difference. Math was not jumped otherwise he would not be getting back up to fight Diz one on one. Diz's friend got involved after Math and Diz were fighting but that was also one on one. No one is jumping Math as far as I can see. There are people trying to get Diz's friend up off Math and helping Math get up while clearing space, that does not sound like a scenario where someone is getting jumped.

Last edited by JOBone; 07-04-2014 at 08:51 AM.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:20 AM   #62
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I love that after all these years Star can still get everyone's panties all in a bunch like this. Its exactly what he's trying to do. you guys are funny.

Star's NYC radio morning shows >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything any battle league has ever done. ever.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #63
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin Drebin View Post
Reality Check - Holla

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary

Last edited by Ass Napkin Ed; 07-04-2014 at 10:15 AM.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:52 AM   #64
theORB
Banned

theORB is a PY Poster
Quote:
It's a stretch to say Math and Jones was just an "artistic, competitive grudge" If people have a grudge, it's personal at some level, even if it's just because they don't like each other.

You are right though that the threats of violence were not directly surrounding Math vs Serius in they way they were with Diz and Math. Lots of that could have been seen as shit talking since Math wasn't the one who swung despite saying he would, Diz swung despite him not having done it before. He probably wouldn't have if Math didn't tell him to and they could have had an incident free event, despite the back and forth.

I went back and watched the footage and it's hard to tell if anyone getting involved but I do remember Norbes or some caller on BRA saying on his show he saw someone kick Serius while he was down, someone he mentioned by name. Doesn't mean they were right, but I think that's why I remember thinking that. My point is that Math's friends started getting involved in the scrap but it doesn't mean he's getting jumped, it also doesn't mean Serius is safe because he lives close, since Math's friends are there ready to scrap for him and no one was there to have Serius's back. In fact, there only seems to be one random girl (not the girls he came with) trying to hold back Math when Serius is on the ground. No dudes, one small girl.

It doesn't matter where you are from, whether you live 1 mile away or 1000, if people are set on trying to jump you, it doesn't make a lick of difference. Math was not jumped otherwise he would not be getting back up to fight Diz one on one. Diz's friend got involved after Math and Diz were fighting but that was also one on one. No one is jumping Math as far as I can see. There are people trying to get Diz's friend up off Math and helping Math get up while clearing space, that does not sound like a scenario where someone is getting jumped.
If you're fighting 1 on 1 then somebody else comes in and swings on you and tackles you then a couple of other people try to stomp you out in the process, they are jumping you.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:20 AM   #65
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 832 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Haven't watched this yet but this dude star cracks me the fuck up. Kinda like how lord Jamar cracks me up on some over the top old school, racially biased tough-guy retarded shit, but its mad funny to listen to.
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:31 AM   #66
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
Haven't watched this yet but this dude star cracks me the fuck up. Kinda like how lord Jamar cracks me up on some over the top old school, racially biased tough-guy retarded shit, but its mad funny to listen to.
How is Jamar 'old school' and racially biased?
is he old school because he doesn't want black males to accept homo shit?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 07-04-2014, 12:02 PM   #67
Stolos

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Stolos is not the worst person
It's funny how this guy keeps calling @Nick H. a "culture vulture" when that's far from the truth. If anything this nigga Star is using battle rap to stay relevant/get views. What a fucking joke.
Stolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:29 PM   #68
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 832 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
How is Jamar 'old school' and racially biased?
is he old school because he doesn't want black males to accept homo shit?
He's old school because he always makes sure to say things in every interview like "back in my day" "I'm from the old school" "things aren't the same now as they were before"

Things like that which blatantly spell it out, actually.
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:10 PM   #69
j4remi

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
j4remi is a PY Poster
Take the first sentence of a long and nuanced statement, remove context and use that to go on an ignorant tirade brehs.
j4remi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:14 PM   #70
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Never heard of these people but I wish them the best in their forays into the cutthroat world of dream analysis.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:21 PM   #71
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This dude has to literally be the most annoying host of all time.

If you disagree with him he just mumbles and hangs up.

If you agree with him he will efficiently let you big up him as he eventually just mumbles something and hangs up.

He talked down to everyone like he was dropping gems, but he wasn't sayin shit.

And he kept bitching how he can't pimp battle rap and how he's never been successful at making money, like it's battle rap's fault or something.

One of the rare people that I can honestly say I strongly dislike their person.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:20 PM   #72
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
i dont support any racist shit like that

at all , 0 tolerance

i cant fuck with it

black white asian spanish w/e idgaf but you got these 50 yr old ppl holding us back by sounding like racist freed slaves .......

DO NOT watch those lord jamar and star interviews on vlad tv but they are so funny because its like your grandpa at the family BBQ ranting about racist shit sounding like a fucken jackass and everyone lets him say it cuz hes completely gone mentally

DO NOT watch those lord jamar and star interviews on vlad tv but they are so funny because its like your grandpa at the family BBQ ranting about racist shit sounding like a fucken jackass and everyone lets him say it cuz hes completely gone mentally

6000GP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 05:05 PM   #73
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
Quote:

Also, Math was completely out of his environment and more vulnerable than Serius Jones was
. It seemed like the perfect time to strike for Dizaster and a lot of people recognized it. Dizaster is the type of guy who will provoke somebody when he knows he's safe, obviously.
That's not true. Math felt really safe. He had his boys on stage, Serius had bitches and no warning. The only difference is Math's boys didn't jump in. I'm not sure Math throws that punch if Serius has his boys
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 05:40 PM   #74
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
uh .... yeah ... yes

thats right ?

he was backing lord jamars racist ass ...... as in ... he is defending that racist shit

yes

how are you defending me while trying to argue with me ? yes

yes , lord jamar was doing his racist ignorant shit , and star defended the racist shit

so whats the difference

Quote:
show me a case that went over the line in a real way ..... the cadalack ron battle vs ab hoggish , caddy got racist as fuck , (...) and tbqh , who gives a fuck if someone is racist ? (...) every1 has their own views and theyre all equal ..... (...) ..... idc if someone is racist

Plz cry some more
Old 07-04-2014, 06:18 PM   #75
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:

Lol u've reached a new low with this ridiculous argument. Math had like a dozen battles in-between the dose and serius incidents. Absolutlely no one suspected that that battle would in the way it did, as there were no blogs or interviews of math and his friends talking about fucking jones up prior to the battle. Diz has talked at length about fighting math, and even had his friends threatening and antagonzing him.

Ffw 3:03 >>

Quote:
Tf are u talking about? Diz very clearly punched math first. I really hope ur not talking about math punching dose, because that is an insanely wild reach. That shit happened like 9-10 years ago, and it has absolutely nothing to do with dizaster.

Quote:
I really don't think a boycott is warranted. I seriously doubt kotd, as an organization, wanted this to happen, but ur reasoning and this scapegoating shit is hoetry in motion

Last edited by 6000GP; 07-04-2014 at 06:35 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:25 PM   #76
theORB
Banned

theORB is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach View Post
That's not true. Math felt really safe. He had his boys on stage, Serius had bitches and no warning. The only difference is Math's boys didn't jump in. I'm not sure Math throws that punch if Serius has his boys
I was referring to Math in Cali compared to Serius in New York.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:40 PM   #77
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Lol u've reached a new low with this ridiculous argument. Math had like 30 battles in-between the dose and serius incidents. Absolutlely no one suspected that that battle would in the way it did, as there were no blogs or interviews of math and his friends talking about fucking jones up prior to the battle. Diz has talked at length about fighting math, and even had his friends threatening and antagonzing him.

Ffw 3:03 >>

I've already addressed this in a post after the one you quoted. Yes Diz and Math made lots of blogs up to the battle while Serius and Math hardly even talked about the battle until it happened. They still had a history though whether or not they decided to WWE it out into the public and any who follows battle rap knows it. It's the reason the battle was set up.
Quote:
Tf are u talking about? Diz very clearly punched math first. I really hope ur not talking about math punching dose, because that is an insanely wild reach. That shit happened like 9-10 years ago, and it has absolutely nothing to do with dizaster.
The first part of that sentence you quoted said Math didn't punch first. I don't know where you are getting I said that Diz didn't punch first.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:40 PM   #78
CBA

Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Lol u've reached a new low with this ridiculous argument. Math had like a dozen battles in-between the dose and serius incidents. Absolutlely no one suspected that that battle would in the way it did, as there were no blogs or interviews of math and his friends talking about fucking jones up prior to the battle. Diz has talked at length about fighting math, and even had his friends threatening and antagonzing him.
From what I heard Math actually started the antagonizing and Diz just followed suit. Doesn't make Diz the better person or anything, but keep in mind Math takes it to all time high levels of bitch shit, with stuff like having his boy come with him so he can pistol whip Mook and stuff, and then he brags about it. People got pissed about Diz saying he "solidified his spot with gorillas" or some shit, but Math does the same thing lol. At least Diz doesn't bring a gun with him.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:59 PM   #79
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
The first part of that sentence you quoted said Math didn't punch first. I don't know where you are getting I said that Diz didn't punch first.
My bad
Old 07-04-2014, 07:09 PM   #80
The Wise Owl

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
The Wise Owl is not the worst person
C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E

C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E C U L T U R E V U L T U R E

Tags
8211, 8217, 8220, caw-caw!, culturevultures, haatley dumb as fuk, help us save hip hop lmao