Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
WATCH: SAYNT vs YAK DA RIPPA with LUSH ONE, DIRTBAG DAN, GINNI and ALFIE

Old 06-10-2017, 01:28 AM   #1
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1178 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
WATCH: SAYNT vs YAK DA RIPPA with LUSH ONE, DIRTBAG DAN, GINNI and ALFIE

AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 02:38 AM   #2
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
saynt actually spazzed wtf

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 02:39 AM   #3
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
that widow peak line was fire

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 06-10-2017, 02:40 AM   #4
brodeezy

kiss begins with the k rip on the shirt wtfff

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 06-10-2017, 03:10 AM   #5
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
lush one likes battle rap a lot more than everyone in this room is what i gained from this battle
Old 06-10-2017, 04:09 AM   #6
Skr33
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Skr33 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
lush one likes battle rap a lot more than everyone in this room is what i gained from this battle
It seems like Lush is the type of dude who when he's telling you a story he makes a 2 minute story 10 minutes long with all sorts of unnecessary details that do legitimately add to the context but not nearly enough to warrant the time spent talking about it.

I fuck with Lush heavy in this Watch series but he seemed just a little pause happy in this one. I get he thinks Saynt is the next big thing but still.

No offense obvs, Lush is one of my fav guests, just seemed a bit excessive with the explanation in this one.
Skr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 04:10 AM   #7
Skr33
Registered Loser

Skr33 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
that widow peak line was fire
Fucking facts. that shit made motherfuckers on the bus look at me weird.
Skr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 04:29 AM   #8
brodeezy

tbh avocado just needs to give each guest a certain amount of "pauses" per battle so they cant press the button every time they got somethin little to say

problem solved

give dbd 0

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 06-10-2017, 01:51 PM   #9
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
lmao Lush explained so many simple lines. chill out uno
JC
All Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:25 PM   #10
eapoe

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
eapoe is a PY Poster
Im watching it for when they pause the battle, not the battle itself.
eapoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 03:46 PM   #11
track 1

track 1 is not the worst person
lush is starting to get pretty annoying on these. i'd rather hear dan, ginger, or the red hat guy talk
track 1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 11:23 PM   #12
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
RE:
SAYNT vs YAK on WBL / RYD
Thanks for watching as always guys.. Afew things to clear up. 1.) this was the 4th battle we watched that day so everyone was hella burnt out.. Not me tho cuz like Eurgh said vs Reverse Live 'I have a passion for battling' & plenty of stamina in this regard. 2.) i was told before the episode that I was responsible for the pause button for everyone. If you notice I often push it when I'm not speaking as well. 3.) the whole point is to make comments on the battle .. If not just watch the battle then no? 4.) I am still working on creating the perfect balance of commentary and pacing to ensure a optimal viewing experience moving forward.

Much love, gang shit, - Lush

Ps- Also me watching a battle of the main artist I'm promoting might turn into a conflict of interest .. I dgaf tho cuz SAYNT the best and ppl needa wake they game up
Old 06-11-2017, 11:52 PM   #13
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 832 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
yo I'm glad to see you promoting Saynt like that. If I was a battle rapper that's who i would want to sound like. I was honestly enlightened after he spit that first round in the geechi battle, even tho he was facing steep competition, but it's def good for you to help out saynt cuz geechi can probably help himself a lot more easily than youngblood and shit. Also I thought the english killer line was fire too lol

peace
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 12:55 AM   #14
Stolos

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Stolos is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
RE:
Thanks for watching as always guys.. Afew things to clear up. 1.) this was the 4th battle we watched that day so everyone was hella burnt out.. Not me tho cuz like Eurgh said vs Reverse Live 'I have a passion for battling' & plenty of stamina in this regard. 2.) i was told before the episode that I was responsible for the pause button for everyone. If you notice I often push it when I'm not speaking as well. 3.) the whole point is to make comments on the battle .. If not just watch the battle then no? 4.) I am still working on creating the perfect balance of commentary and pacing to ensure a optimal viewing experience moving forward.

Ps- Also me watching a battle of the main artist I'm promoting might turn into a conflict of interest .. I dgaf tho cuz SAYNT the best and ppl needa wake they game up

i think youre doing a great job on these but like someone said sometimes you explain some of the most simplest lines that we all got already. other than that tho no complaints keep banging
Stolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 03:10 AM   #15
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
RE:

yeah this is the first time i bitched but i knew u were uhhh the reason that most of us even know saynt so i get it i get it otherwise u r the best guest on the show especially old gt classics
JC
All Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 04:26 AM   #16
track 1

track 1 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolos View Post
i think youre doing a great job on these but like someone said sometimes you explain some of the most simplest lines that we all got already. other than that tho no complaints keep banging
for real like the pendant/neckless line. bro we get it no need to pause and explain it

i feel like more than 90 percent of the lines he explains we all get

relax on the pause button and let others speak
track 1 is online now   Reply With Quote