Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
Is JJDD denying the holocost?


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2016, 10:42 PM   #161
DonnaDaMom
LoM
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: NYB
Posts: 201
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
DonnaDaMom is not the worst person
SpecialOh coming across like a real special snowflake itt.
DonnaDaMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 01:25 AM   #162
everybody knows
kotrafd
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 425
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
everybody knows is better than Grind Time Australiaeverybody knows is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
You mean @Dirtbag Dan right?
No Dan is an Amish Jew, and the guy I was talking about doesn't rap or nothin

Botz tryout BTS dropping tomorrow, all the Amish Jews you could want
everybody knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 02:51 AM   #163
Ronarch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 261
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Ronarch is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
lol@ the other dude saying that there's 2 sides. Like the Holocaust is a matter of opinion.

The dumbest rhetoric I hear from deniers that compromise is "It wasn't 6 million! It was more like 2!".

Well shit, 2 ain't all that much now is it? Smh. The greatest source of information in the history of mankind, literally in the palm of our hands, yet so many people would rather make themselves look stupid instead of making themselves more knowledgeable.
Bodied it with the closer. This is some seriously quoteable-ass shit right here.
__________________
Formerly Met-A-Forikal on RM.
Ronarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:35 PM   #164
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,119
Mentioned: 285 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtongsta View Post
thesaurus is right here…ISIS/sandy hook are nothing like the holocaust cuz the holocaust ACTUALLY HAPPENED…

not to say ISIS isn't actually in iraq an syria, but y'all know what i mean...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessYoHistory View Post
Deetz has done a lot for the culture taking on anyone ie Lil Ill & QXZ. Most name battlers just do interviews on shows. Dude actually battles.

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:40 PM   #165
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,119
Mentioned: 285 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
here's the ONE part of the whole "holocaust denier" conspiracy that is true tho - hitler was ALMOST on the right track…the jews that led him to hate jews were the ashkenazi jews, which were actually descendants of mongolian'ish region czars…could be wrong on the exact region of origin...

the first group of these to move to europe an found what is now known as the ashkenazi jews, was the family that later named themselves the rothschilds…when hitler said jews ran the world thru an evil banking system that was driving germany into the ground, he was right…

however, the ashkenazi jews that led into the rothschilds family are NOT the same as the REAL jews whom became jewish by way of blood an tradition…the rothshilds converted to judaism as a political move, the same way US presidents all claim to be christians, they were never ACTUAL jews…

so, while he was extremely off-kilt with the whole idea of eradicating the entire jewish population from the planet, as he was also way off-kilt in the idea that ALL jews were somehow a part of this economic conspiracy, but there was a legitimate point at the root of what he was trying to say…

evil dude, an trust me, as a jew, i say hitler can suck a dick with the rest of 'em…but the fact is he was partially right, an as much as i hate to say it, eradicating the earth of the jews in world power today (mostly direct descendants of the ashkenazi bloodlines) would be a good thing…the pasty white pretending-to-be-jewish jews, not the actual hebrews...

at least people couldn't say all jews are greedy, evil bankers then, considering the vast majority of jewish bankers aren't real jews anyways…i digress tho...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessYoHistory View Post
Deetz has done a lot for the culture taking on anyone ie Lil Ill & QXZ. Most name battlers just do interviews on shows. Dude actually battles.

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:43 PM   #166
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
thesaurus is right here…ISIS/sandy hook are nothing like the holocaust cuz the holocaust ACTUALLY HAPPENED…

not to say ISIS isn't actually in iraq an syria, but y'all know what i mean...
This is where white people bullshit, they know damn well they don't accept and like the Jew but you townhouses wanna be politically correct. More saltine propaganda to avoid their true nature
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:58 AM   #167
Mindless
Registered User
 
Mindless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 68
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Mindless is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
here's the ONE part of the whole "holocaust denier" conspiracy that is true tho - hitler was ALMOST on the right track…the jews that led him to hate jews were the ashkenazi jews, which were actually descendants of mongolian'ish region czars…could be wrong on the exact region of origin...

the first group of these to move to europe an found what is now known as the ashkenazi jews, was the family that later named themselves the rothschilds…when hitler said jews ran the world thru an evil banking system that was driving germany into the ground, he was right…

however, the ashkenazi jews that led into the rothschilds family are NOT the same as the REAL jews whom became jewish by way of blood an tradition…the rothshilds converted to judaism as a political move, the same way US presidents all claim to be christians, they were never ACTUAL jews…

so, while he was extremely off-kilt with the whole idea of eradicating the entire jewish population from the planet, as he was also way off-kilt in the idea that ALL jews were somehow a part of this economic conspiracy, but there was a legitimate point at the root of what he was trying to say…

evil dude, an trust me, as a jew, i say hitler can suck a dick with the rest of 'em…but the fact is he was partially right, an as much as i hate to say it, eradicating the earth of the jews in world power today (mostly direct descendants of the ashkenazi bloodlines) would be a good thing…the pasty white pretending-to-be-jewish jews, not the actual hebrews...

at least people couldn't say all jews are greedy, evil bankers then, considering the vast majority of jewish bankers aren't real jews anyways…i digress tho...
A shonda fur de goyim. Abi gezunt dos leben ken men zikh ale mol nemen. Fegeleh.
Mindless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 01:09 AM   #168
SpecialOh
©
 
SpecialOh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,853
Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
here's the ONE part of the whole "holocaust denier" conspiracy that is true tho - hitler was ALMOST on the right track…the jews that led him to hate jews were the ashkenazi jews, which were actually descendants of mongolian'ish region czars…could be wrong on the exact region of origin...

the first group of these to move to europe an found what is now known as the ashkenazi jews, was the family that later named themselves the rothschilds…when hitler said jews ran the world thru an evil banking system that was driving germany into the ground, he was right…

however, the ashkenazi jews that led into the rothschilds family are NOT the same as the REAL jews whom became jewish by way of blood an tradition…the rothshilds converted to judaism as a political move, the same way US presidents all claim to be christians, they were never ACTUAL jews…

so, while he was extremely off-kilt with the whole idea of eradicating the entire jewish population from the planet, as he was also way off-kilt in the idea that ALL jews were somehow a part of this economic conspiracy, but there was a legitimate point at the root of what he was trying to say…

evil dude, an trust me, as a jew, i say hitler can suck a dick with the rest of 'em…but the fact is he was partially right, an as much as i hate to say it, eradicating the earth of the jews in world power today (mostly direct descendants of the ashkenazi bloodlines) would be a good thing…the pasty white pretending-to-be-jewish jews, not the actual hebrews...

at least people couldn't say all jews are greedy, evil bankers then, considering the vast majority of jewish bankers aren't real jews anyways…i digress tho...
lmao ur acting like even if the jewish banker takeover is true (forbes 100 richest ppl kinda confirms it lol) it justifies killing that many people (or anybody) wats wrong with u lol
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 05:08 AM   #169
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem
 
Serge T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,024
Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
here's the ONE part of the whole "holocaust denier" conspiracy that is true tho - hitler was ALMOST on the right track…the jews that led him to hate jews were the ashkenazi jews, which were actually descendants of mongolian'ish region czars…could be wrong on the exact region of origin...

the first group of these to move to europe an found what is now known as the ashkenazi jews, was the family that later named themselves the rothschilds…when hitler said jews ran the world thru an evil banking system that was driving germany into the ground, he was right…

however, the ashkenazi jews that led into the rothschilds family are NOT the same as the REAL jews whom became jewish by way of blood an tradition…the rothshilds converted to judaism as a political move, the same way US presidents all claim to be christians, they were never ACTUAL jews…

so, while he was extremely off-kilt with the whole idea of eradicating the entire jewish population from the planet, as he was also way off-kilt in the idea that ALL jews were somehow a part of this economic conspiracy, but there was a legitimate point at the root of what he was trying to say…

evil dude, an trust me, as a jew, i say hitler can suck a dick with the rest of 'em…but the fact is he was partially right, an as much as i hate to say it, eradicating the earth of the jews in world power today (mostly direct descendants of the ashkenazi bloodlines) would be a good thing…the pasty white pretending-to-be-jewish jews, not the actual hebrews...

at least people couldn't say all jews are greedy, evil bankers then, considering the vast majority of jewish bankers aren't real jews anyways…i digress tho...
I'd call you a fucking retard, but it'd be an insult to retards.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:33 PM   #170
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,323
Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
@The Saurus put D33tz in his place for once and for all
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 03:33 PM   #171
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 3,104
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
I'd call you a fucking retard, but it'd be an insult to retards.
lmfao very topical. and i agree.
__________________
Marinated Ventilator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 04:35 PM   #172
Dog Debarko
Pupper In Charge
 
Dog Debarko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Behind the Wheels Of Steel.
Posts: 320
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Dog Debarko is not the worst person
The re-emergence of:

Holocaust denial
Flat-earthers
Truthers
we didnt land on the mooners


...is partly the result of you youngsters being raised and receiving your info to construct a world view from TV, YouTube, and blogs written by the intellectually bankrupt.

You make The Dog sad.

__________________
"My shit is Real. My shit is Raw. My shit is Authentic. Remember, you can't spell BarKing without puttin' that BARK in it."

*Press SFX buttons*

CLICK ME ->Dog Debarko Hits The Airhorn
Dog Debarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 04:39 PM   #173
Dog Debarko
Pupper In Charge
 
Dog Debarko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Behind the Wheels Of Steel.
Posts: 320
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Dog Debarko is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post

Btw where the hell have you been? You've been missed, Debarko.
my owners moved to Canadia to preemptively dodge Trump, and I barked "URL is the only stage that matters", so i stayed in the US and am doing accounting for my buddy Spudz McKenzie.

What you been up to, still flossing big watches?
__________________
"My shit is Real. My shit is Raw. My shit is Authentic. Remember, you can't spell BarKing without puttin' that BARK in it."

*Press SFX buttons*

CLICK ME ->Dog Debarko Hits The Airhorn
Dog Debarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 06:08 PM   #174
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper
 
Nick Vayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,777
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
"Why do batttlerappers never post on RMBVA" they ask


Maybe because the one running the RBVA twitter is, completely unwarranted, a douchey twat to everybody.


Butting in on a pretty respectful discussion and when the one he begs attention from doesn't respond he gets told to "fuck off".
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 06:46 PM   #175
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥
 
Triptych's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,792
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
I feel like JJDD should get a formal prefix from now on. Here, on Twitter, Youtube, wherever. Something simple like, avowed Holocaust denier John John Da Don.

Battle announcements all like "Up next on Double Impact, we got Big T & Th3 Sage vs. Charlie Clips & noted white supremacist, John John Da Don."

@BattleRapChris dropping factoids in his articles like "It was haymaker after haymaker. John John Da Don, famous for owning an autographed copy of The Turner Diaries, looked positively embarrassed to be on stage."
__________________
Du kommer att ta emot detta arbete.​
Triptych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 07:13 PM   #176
GetPaid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,660
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Pretty sure Detour just said he supported Hitler and genocide, as long as it happened to the other Jews and not him.

What was it that Beaux Jangles got banned for again?
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 07:37 PM   #177
Ryuha
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 539
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:12 PM   #178
grandgroove
Registered User
 
grandgroove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,032
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Someone asked if JJDD's original name was Holo the Caust. Goddamn...

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
grandgroove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 11:32 PM   #179
Mindless
Registered User
 
Mindless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 68
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Mindless is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
Pretty sure Detour just said he supported Hitler and genocide, as long as it happened to the other Jews and not him.

What was it that Beaux Jangles got banned for again?

IDK how he can even spout that shit and say "as a Jew" unless he's one of those Jews for Jesus faggots or a overzealous Noahide or something. If he is really Jewish I hope he converts or at least stops identifying as one if he's going to spout that awful bullshit because he's making us all look bad and directly contributing to antisemitic bullshit.
Mindless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 02:59 AM   #180
grandgroove
Registered User
 
grandgroove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,032
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
IDK how he can even spout that shit and say "as a Jew" unless he's one of those Jews for Jesus faggots or a overzealous Noahide or something. If he is really Jewish I hope he converts or at least stops identifying as one if he's going to spout that awful bullshit because he's making us all look bad and directly contributing to antisemitic bullshit.
I have weird, ultraconservative JINO friends that are self-described anti-Zionist. I've also got (Ashkenazi) Jewish family. Even though I'm atheist, I still get to eat at Seder.

And ne'er the twain cultures shall meet.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
grandgroove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 11:21 AM   #181
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,870
Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
Pretty sure Detour just said he supported Hitler and genocide, as long as it happened to the other Jews and not him.

What was it that Beaux Jangles got banned for again?
hey, feel free to tag me, I don't read everything that happens here. definitely still not a fan of genocide.

see you in a week @TheRealDetour
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii

Last edited by riffic; 03-18-2016 at 11:25 AM.
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 11:24 AM   #182
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,870
Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistoria...t_huge_number/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 08:53 PM   #183
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post
I have weird, ultraconservative JINO friends that are self-described anti-Zionist. I've also got (Ashkenazi) Jewish family. Even though I'm atheist, I still get to eat at Seder.

And ne'er the twain cultures shall meet.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
Extreme interest in Black People to refine your racism
Always knew you was a Jew
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 09:43 PM   #184
Mindless
Registered User
 
Mindless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 68
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Mindless is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post
I have weird, ultraconservative JINO friends that are self-described anti-Zionist. I've also got (Ashkenazi) Jewish family. Even though I'm atheist, I still get to eat at Seder.

And ne'er the twain cultures shall meet.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
There's a HUGE difference between the two though. Being anti-Zionist and debating the legitimacy of the Israelis state is a legitimate discussion to have with valid points on both sides that's worth having. Calling for the literal genocide of Ashkenazi because they aren't "real Jews" according to some racist, antisemitic conspiracy theory is complete and total bullshit.
Mindless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 10:34 PM   #185
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,484
Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
"Why do batttlerappers never post on RMBVA" they ask


Maybe because the one running the RBVA twitter is, completely unwarranted, a douchey twat to everybody.

https://twitter.com/RMBVAcom/status/710524027744292864

Butting in on a pretty respectful discussion and when the one he begs attention from doesn't respond he gets told to "fuck off".
This from a guy who posted on here that he believes all women lie about rape?

You're a piece of shit. Fuck off, Nick.

Also, Nils posted other things agreeing with John John that he later deleted. I'm really okay with battlers who deny the Holocaust not posting here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 11:56 PM   #186
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper
 
Nick Vayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,777
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
This from a guy who posted on here that he believes all women lie about rape?
Nope. Got your feelings hurt much?

Funny how that contradicts exactly what you said to Nils.
You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet.

Quote:
Also, Nils posted other things agreeing with John John that he later deleted. I'm really okay with battlers who deny the Holocaust not posting here.
Forgot this was your site babe. Obviously historical fact-checking is of great importance to this board.

You seem pretty intolerant to different opinions for a leftie. Might wanna make sure you check the proper box at the next election.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 11:59 PM   #187
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,484
Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
Nope. Got your feelings hurt much?

Funny how that contradicts exactly what you said to Nils.
You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet.



Forgot this was your site babe. Obviously historical fact-checking is of great importance to this board.

You seem pretty intolerant to different opinions for a leftie. Might wanna make sure you check the proper box at the next election.
None of what you wrote made any sense and, yeah, I'm pretty intolerant of people who deny the holocaust and believe all women lie about rape.

You're a piece of shit, Nick.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:03 AM   #188
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,484
Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Said by @Nick Vayne:
Quote:
Chicks always complain about getting 'raped'

being 'raped' probably isn't even real... it just somehow spawned from unstable female minds that can't cope with the fact they're actually sluts
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:13 AM   #189
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper
 
Nick Vayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,777
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
None of what you wrote made any sense and, yeah, I'm pretty intolerant of people who deny the holocaust and believe all women lie about rape.

You're a piece of shit, Nick.
You seem like a happy person. Everything in your life going ok buddy?


Shame you have no grasp on the word context. The quote is from some failed trollthread someone made, none of the posts were serious, funny cause I said that like a page later. But whatever fits your narrative.

Still no need to try and attack me when I had no idea you were the one behind that tweet. Getting so defensive because your realise wha a terrible look your tweets are for the site? I'm not the first one to tell you that.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:16 AM   #190
SpecialOh
©
 
SpecialOh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,853
Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Chicks always complain about getting 'raped'

being 'raped' probably isn't even real... it just somehow spawned from unstable female minds that can't cope with the fact they're actually sluts

uh nick in which "context" is this not totally fucked up?
dont answer that
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:17 AM   #191
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,484
Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
You seem like a happy person. Everything in your life going ok buddy?


Shame you have no grasp on the word context. The quote is from some failed trollthread someone made, none of the posts were serious, funny cause I said that like a page later. But whatever fits your narrative.

Still no need to try and attack me when I had no idea you were the one behind that tweet. Getting so defensive because your realise wha a terrible look your tweets are for the site? I'm not the first one to tell you that.
I'm cool with what I said, perfectly happy, and still think you're a piece of shit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:28 AM   #192
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper
 
Nick Vayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,777
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Things'll get better mate, just hang in there.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:31 AM   #193
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,484
Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
Things'll get better mate, just hang in there.
AH, I see why you're standing up for Nils now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
If you think the Holocaust is real....
http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=68...ht=rape&page=1


In that same thread about rape, where you actually made the serious argument that if people knew real women, they'd know women are sluts who lie about rape. You then proceeded to say the holocaust didn't happen...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:34 AM   #194
SpecialOh
©
 
SpecialOh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,853
Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
@Seanzo roastin

who made the "white ppl retarded" tag. i wanna pm them dick pics
of their dad
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:41 AM   #195
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper
 
Nick Vayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,777
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
AH, I see why you're standing up for Nils now.
You really can't handle any critique, can you? Or have idea how to reply to it at least.

Thanks for posting that link though, I couldn't be arsed to look it up. At least now people can see in what kind of context is was said.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:44 AM   #196
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,484
Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
You really can't handle any critique, can you? Or have idea how to reply to it at least.

Thanks for posting that link though, I couldn't be arsed to look it up. At least now people can see in what kind of context is was said.
Yeah, you should go read the context, Nick. It doesn't make you look better. I hadn't checked the original thread since 2014, but g'damn are you ever a piece of shit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:47 AM   #197
SpecialOh
©
 
SpecialOh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,853
Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
At least now people can see in what kind of context is was said.
i wanna slap u n i aint particularly known for my political correctness
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:52 AM   #198
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper
 
Nick Vayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,777
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Yeah, you should go read the context, Nick. It doesn't make you look better. I hadn't checked the original thread since 2014, but g'damn are you ever a piece of shit.
You can keep up the angry teenager act as long as you want, it's a thread with a poll "Is it cool to beat on women" with the votes tied any normal person can see what kind of thread it is. It's pretty sad how worked up you still are over this after all these years. Let it go buddy.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 12:56 AM   #199
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,484
Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
You can keep up the angry teenager act as long as you want, it's a thread with a poll "Is it cool to beat on women" with the votes tied any normal person can see what kind of thread it is. It's pretty sad how worked up you still are over this after all these years. Let it go buddy.
Do I really seem that worked up to you? I'm just pointing out how much of a piece of shit you are.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 01:14 AM   #200
AdarOne
shoots fair ones
 
AdarOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South Bay CA
Posts: 3,831
Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Do I really seem that worked up to you? I'm just pointing out how much of a piece of shit you are.
how the fuck is that dude still on this site
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8230, ed is right, ed the only reason i come here, ed's a gay white crack addict, facts, half white gp overcompensates again, hitler was right, its okay to be retarded, more liek lolocaust amirite?, staywoke, white is right chimp, white people retarded


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,535
Threads: 26,989
Posts: 731,308
Total Online: 2002

Newest Member: lougoon

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Baron X
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Chk82
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:22 PM.