Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Interview Hollow vs Serious Jones in a HEATED debate on AFR (classic)

Old 04-22-2017, 09:42 PM   #41
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
i wanna see Serius vs Goodz tbh...Hollow seemed pretty open to the Serius battle
Serius v Goodz.. I am thinking the same thing
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 09:53 PM   #42
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
I rock with Jones after this. Hollow was making good points but Jones was making some real sense. I kind of want to battle him
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:34 PM   #43
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness Lee View Post
I rock with Jones after this. Hollow was making good points but Jones was making some real sense. I kind of want to battle him
That would be fire, I would love to see that.

You're one of those battlers that could make a good match up with a lot of different people.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 12:40 AM   #44
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Quote:
Yeah Jones makes alot of good points. I would love to see you battle Serius

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 12:55 AM   #45
Solace254

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Solace254 is not the worst person
Jones is so whack now that even when he beats people no one cares. I fucked with him so heavy in the fight klub days. When he roasted Jin I was so hype. The mook battle was alright but the freestyles we're kinda corny to me. His attempt at scheming has been killing me. If he could come with three straight rounds of roasting someone again I think he'd be a lot better off. He doesn't stand a chance now.
Solace254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 01:10 AM   #46
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Ness Lee vs Serius Jones would be fire.
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 08:21 AM   #47
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Interesting point, I tend to agree.. sounded like Hollow is committed to battling Roc and in the process of preparing for that. Don't think he officially committed to battling Jones here but def didn't refuse. So like you say, it just builds anticipation for that down the line. Personally I'd rather see Jones vs Hollow before Diz vs Hollow. Do you think Jones should take another tuneup match before Hollow?
Yeah maybe, but Jones was really impressive with the rebuttals on Diz so he just may be ready for the Don. Jones surprised everyone with the 3-0 against Dizaster.

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 08:22 AM   #48
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
You not ready for Jonesy. You more on a Ray Stizzy level

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 03:28 PM   #49
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
your gonna be loling @ alot of people then...because that seems to be the general consensus ,,,you think Diz won? Seemed like a pretty clear 3-0 imo
I guess we was watching 2 different battles then

Cus the only shit I rocked with from Serius was his last round. His first 2 were garbage and Diz was better imo, his 3rd was gahbage tho
Old 04-23-2017, 03:35 PM   #50
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
hollow vs serius wouldnt be a bad battle
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 03:58 PM   #51
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Yeah maybe, but Jones was really impressive with the rebuttals on Diz so he just may be ready for the Don. Jones surprised everyone with the 3-0 against Dizaster.
Tuneup could be the wrong word. Perhaps a battle to stay fresh in the meantime is a better phrase because Hollow doesn't usually battle more than twice a year.
Old 04-23-2017, 04:00 PM   #52
Profess

Quote:
Seems like you guys are of the some generation, and you never left like Jones did, so that could be a good angle. Anyway, I didn't catch your Pass battle.. what was it like taking a last minute battle?
Old 04-24-2017, 05:16 PM   #53
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
serius makes good points but bar his murda mook battle i challenge anyone here to tell me a battle of his they've rewatched regularly.

No replay value