Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
Da Fuck is Danny Ainge Doing!???

Old 02-23-2017, 04:51 PM   #1
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Da Fuck is Danny Ainge Doing!???

I'm a lakers fan so idgaf about the Celtics at all with that being said tho I hate the Cavs a million times more.... Why the hell would you hold that nets pick when your hopes are that the nigga you draft will turn into Paul George!

Just make the fuckin deal and beat the Cavs you pussy
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 04:54 PM   #2
LukeWaltonisGoat

LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Same with The Raptors you just got Serge... Give up the 26th pick in the Draft grab Wilson Chandler and try to beat the Cavs lol there's certain times where your team is in a position where picks don't mean shit
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 04:55 PM   #3
LukeWaltonisGoat

@riffic you can change this thread title to "Luke Walton takes time to Vent"
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 05:16 PM   #4
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
Same with The Raptors you just got Serge... Give up the 26th pick in the Draft grab Wilson Chandler and try to beat the Cavs lol there's certain times where your team is in a position where picks don't mean shit

Fuck all that Raps need to get rid of JV that bum and pick up Drummond. Drummond/Serge?

2 bigs would be rebounding all over the cavs. Raptors need a solid big man JV is a big soft pussy with a little 6 year old girls touch. That shit is sooo hard to be a fan of.
ICeeZeeI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:19 PM   #5
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Danny Ainge is arguably the best GM in basketball and I stand by anything he does.

- There is a likely chance that Indiana isn't willing to trade George. Same w/ Chicago and Butler.

- As it stands, there is a non-zero chance that we end up with the #1 seed and the #1 pick. I don't think this has happened since the Showtime Lakers when they picked James Worthy.

- Rookie deals are some of the most valuable in the league. While having George would be amazing, having Fultz locked in for way less than he's worth for four years would allow us to sign Smart, Olynyk, Thomas, etc. to the extensions they're up for soon. Adding a max contract complicates that.

- One of the sticking points in all the deals is Crowder, who Ainge doesn't want to give up. Crowder is amazing and on the best contract in the league. If he can be 70% of Paul George, he'd still be vastly underpaid for the next four years.

- We're set up perfectly for far beyond this year. If there was ever a team that didn't need to make a win-now move, it would be the 2017 Celtics.
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:20 PM   #6
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Also I'm keeping this here considering there is absolutely nothing interesting happening in battle rap.
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Old 02-23-2017, 05:30 PM   #7
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICeeZeeI View Post
Fuck all that Raps need to get rid of JV that bum and pick up Drummond. Drummond/Serge?

2 bigs would be rebounding all over the cavs. Raptors need a solid big man JV is a big soft pussy with a little 6 year old girls touch. That shit is sooo hard to be a fan of.
I actually like the Jonas and Serge pairing... I think the high low will be lethal also you don't find too many 7'0 bigs that can knock it down from the line if he's healthy I think he helps you guys... My thing with you is just trading for a wing and not pretending this 26th pick is more important than a real impact small forward
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 05:42 PM   #8
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2890 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Also I'm keeping this here considering there is absolutely nothing interesting happening in battle rap.
I'm moving it because I don't post threads about my hobbies in the BVA and they're way cooler than basketball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:44 PM   #9
LukeWaltonisGoat

@riffic Jerry West is Non-Debatable best nigga doing it right now lol with that being said Ainge is top 3 easy my only thing is that you've stock piled all these Brooklyn picks why not move one for a player who gives you legitimate title hopes.

Regardless you guys are in a great spot I agree... I've just seen so many of these top 5 picks bust/take 3 to 4 years to develop... IT is 28 and Horford is 31 just seems like George/Butler make perfect since right now if you do wanna beat Cleveland and those other Nets picks can be used to address the future
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 05:44 PM   #10
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
I'm moving it because I don't post threads about my hobbies in the BVA and they're way cooler than basketball.
That's lame
Quote:
Old 02-23-2017, 05:46 PM   #11
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
If you know one thing about Lwig you know that I don't fuckin play
And when it comes to this forum shit I talk a lot of basketball in the bva

Can you at least leave it til 3pm? That's the trade deadline
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 05:49 PM   #12
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Nah, it's totally cluttering the hundreds of interesting topics going on, I get it.
Quote:
Old 02-23-2017, 05:53 PM   #13
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Nah, it's totally cluttering the hundreds of interesting topics going on, I get it.
We just had a whole fuckin thread about a foam party lol battle rap is gonna be dead til blackout and Nome man I don't see the problem... I post threads on here sometimes just because the site slows up
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 05:54 PM   #14
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2890 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Fine, have it until your stupid trade deadline. I'm banning @riffic for 14 hours if someone uses this thread as justification to post other non-battle related threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:54 PM   #15
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Quote:
@riffic Jerry West is Non-Debatable best nigga doing it right now lol with that being said Ainge is top 3 easy my only thing is that you've stock piled all these Brooklyn picks why not move one for a player who gives you legitimate title hopes.

Regardless you guys are in a great spot I agree... I've just seen so many of these top 5 picks bust/take 3 to 4 years to develop... IT is 28 and Horford is 31 just seems like George/Butler make perfect since right now if you do wanna beat Cleveland and those other Nets picks can be used to address the future
There's just no guarantee the deals are even possible. People just assume that if a deal doesn't happen it's because of something Ainge did
Quote:
Old 02-23-2017, 05:58 PM   #16
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
There's just no guarantee the deals are even possible. People just assume that if a deal doesn't happen it's because of something Ainge did
That's facts and fair enough I just saw Woj say that Ainge not wanting trade that Nets pick has been the biggest hold up in them acquiring George/Butler
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 06:13 PM   #17
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Quote:
That's facts and fair enough I just saw Woj say that Ainge not wanting trade that Nets pick has been the biggest hold up in them acquiring George/Butler
I've read the biggest hold up is Crowder and that the pick is on the table. It's hard to know what's actually true.
Quote:
Old 02-23-2017, 06:18 PM   #18
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
I've read the biggest hold up is Crowder and that the pick is on the table. It's hard to know what's actually true.
If that's the case I do like crowder a lot and wouldn't overpay too much my whole thing is I don't think they can beat the Cavs without one of those wings... I wonder if Crowder that First and one other player would be enough.. I'd keep Bradley and it would be tough to let Crowder, Brown, and the pick go but Crowder, the pick, and some decent prospect I'd do it for George
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 06:20 PM   #19
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Quote:
If that's the case I do like crowder a lot and wouldn't overpay too much my whole thing is I don't think they can beat the Cavs without one of those wings... I wonder if Crowder that First and one other player would be enough.. I'd keep Bradley and it would be tough to let Crowder, Brown, and the pick go but Crowder, the pick, and some decent prospect I'd do it for George
It's a good situation because I'd be happy with where we're at either way. George would be great, but we're already sitting pretty.
Quote:
Old 02-23-2017, 06:22 PM   #20
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
Honestly if the Celtics could get PG without giving up too much I would give the Celtics a chance against the Cavs. Not much of a chance, but PG is the only player in the East that I think can compete against LeBron in the Playoffs.
Old 02-23-2017, 06:25 PM   #21
LukeWaltonisGoat

We never talked about it on here but The Pelicans got Demarcus Cousins for a fucking washing machine as well... Trade rape at its purest form
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 06:35 PM   #22
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
if someone uses this thread as justification to post other non-battle related threads.
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. Also I'm LWIG there are certain privileges that come with being Lwig that others simply can't/shouldn't expect to be entitled too. Pretty sure most of the forum is aware of this
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 06:35 PM   #23
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpac187 View Post
Honestly if the Celtics could get PG without giving up too much I would give the Celtics a chance against the Cavs. Not much of a chance, but PG is the only player in the East that I think can compete against LeBron in the Playoffs.
I agree with 100%
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 06:37 PM   #24
Kou

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Kou is not the worst person
Quote:
We never talked about it on here but The Pelicans got Demarcus Cousins for a fucking washing machine as well... Trade rape at its purest form
Sac fans thinking Vlade batting the ball to Horry was the worst thing he did to the organisation, then this happened.
Kou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:42 PM   #25
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kou View Post
Sac fans thinking Vlade batting the ball to Horry was the worst thing he did to the organisation, then this happened.
Then to make matters worse he comes out and says "I had a better offer on the table 2 days ago" why the fuck would you say that! Smh
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 07:28 PM   #26
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I agree with 100%
There's another guy.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:32 PM   #27
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Im reading boston isnt moving on george now and butler is staying in chi

I like the big moves man its exciting!!

Davis/cousins is going to end up such a fail. Cuzins has a horrible attitude i bet he is out of the league in the next coupple years. Noone likes that kinda shit.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:42 PM   #28
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Im reading boston isnt moving on george now and butler is staying in chi

I like the big moves man its exciting!!

Davis/cousins is going to end up such a fail. Cuzins has a horrible attitude i bet he is out of the league in the next coupple years. Noone likes that kinda shit.
If cousins was Dion Waiters I would agree but he is a top 10 talent in the Nba no way he is out of the league in a couple years... Someone will always take a chance on someone that talented... Hope he gets it together tho I guess we will see how Gentry and Davis deal with him
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 07:51 PM   #29
LukeWaltonisGoat

Indiana said they won't trade PG. Gonna let him walk away for nothing in free agency instead... black fist emoji*
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #30
Fingers

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Fingers is not the worst person
The C's need a star. if Ainge doesn't pull a deal off than...I'll be looking forward to the draft. But I want the star and players now.

They should dump both BK picks, Bradley and Crowder for Butler and Okafor.
Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:54 PM   #31
Fingers

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Fingers is not the worst person
Quote:
Indiana said they won't trade PG. Gonna let him walk away for nothing in free agency instead... black fist emoji*
Thought Bird was gonna help Ainge here.
Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:03 PM   #32
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
Thought Bird was gonna help Ainge here.
Should of through Ainge the alley lol PG is gonna walk he wants to win now and Indiana isn't really in a position to do so might as well grab a couple young players and a lottery pick... Seemed like a win win to me
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 08:11 PM   #33
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Why get rid of JV
JV healthy is a killer
He could be better but the raps need to learn how to use him better. His numbers are great and hes not the easiest matchup to deal with.

Right now the raps don't need to do much on the starting line up. With the loss of T Ross they need to make sure there bench is tight

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:15 PM   #34
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Why get rid of JV
JV healthy is a killer
He could be better but the raps need to learn how to use him better. His numbers are great and hes not the easiest matchup to deal with.

Right now the raps don't need to do much on the starting line up. With the loss of T Ross they need to make sure there bench is tight
That's what I was saying JV and Serge are gonna be tough to deal with in the playoffs especially with the rest of that lineup.. they made a move to grab PJ Tucker which isn't bad but I wanted to see them grab Wilson Chandler.. Or PJ and Nick Young... they need some more fire power but I agree JV is nice
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 08:19 PM   #35
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Masai doesn't like to give up too much

THey were trying to get Serge before but they were asking for more.

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:28 PM   #36
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Raptors just got pj tucker off the suns for sullinger and 2 2nd round picks!
Old 02-23-2017, 08:29 PM   #37
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Masai doesn't like to give up too much

THey were trying to get Serge before but they were asking for more.

He will become a Toronto star. He can hit 3's and he is a big presence. Imo he will do great then get a big contract next year to stay in Toronto especially if they go far in the playoffs.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:31 PM   #38
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Quote:
That's what I was saying JV and Serge are gonna be tough to deal with in the playoffs especially with the rest of that lineup.. they made a move to grab PJ Tucker which isn't bad but I wanted to see them grab Wilson Chandler.. Or PJ and Nick Young... they need some more fire power but I agree JV is nice
JV is super soft. If he gets bumped in the paint that throws off his whole game. U never see him just tough it out and go on a rampage.

His lil soft ass shots are not enough.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:31 PM   #39
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Raptors just got pj tucker off the suns for sullinger and 2 2nd round picks!
Good pickup still need a scorer off the bench
Quote:

Old 02-23-2017, 08:41 PM   #40
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
JV is super soft. If he gets bumped in the paint that throws off his whole game. U never see him just tough it out and go on a rampage.

His lil soft ass shots are not enough.
12pts and 10rebs on 54% from the field and 85% from the line.. Not to mention putting up those numbers while playing with 2 all stars.. He's also only 24 and with the new collective bargaining agreement on a really fair contract for the next 3 seasons lol what more do you want from a true 7 footer
Quote: