Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Math Hoffa’s brother has cancer.

Old 03-06-2018, 08:15 PM   #1
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Math Hoffa’s brother has cancer.

I’m gonna be real, my financial situation isn’t the greatest right now so I gave less than I should. But if all of us can chip in and give something that’d be dope.
Thanks and salute.

https://www.gofundme.com/ga6qv9-brot...paign=invite_n
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 12:40 AM   #2
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Kind of a weird quote from the Bible, right? God asking Cain where is brother is after Cain murdered him.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:45 PM   #3
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
prayers for his family it's a terrible situation

just thought it would also be ok to note that this situation and probably the passing of bender too has "woken" dizaster, pretty much I read in a tweet that diz and math are gonna have a sit down over the sucker punch thing.

pretty sure diz also wants to make up with organik, but in my eyes at the end of the day diz knows he fucked up and knows for a fact he was avoiding new York....yet another example of how someone else's less fortunes is a gain for diz....hands down the biggest snake in the game.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:24 AM   #4
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by corny View Post

just thought it would also be ok to note that this situation and probably the passing of bender too has "woken" dizaster, pretty much I read in a tweet that diz and math are gonna have a sit down over the sucker punch thing.

pretty sure diz also wants to make up with organik, but in my eyes at the end of the day diz knows he fucked up and knows for a fact he was avoiding new York....yet another example of how someone else's less fortunes is a gain for diz....hands down the biggest snake in the game.
Yeah I saw that on Twitter. Sad situation all around
I think Diz was right to try and squash things. Some things are bigger than beef.

Diz defo fucked up for jumping Math, it took a while but at least he aired things out. Their petty rivalry has put a dark cloud over battle rap for years.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 02:27 PM   #5
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by corny View Post

Solid post.

+rep
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote