Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement So ux9 passed away last night... (RIP)


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2017, 03:35 PM   #161
TheMood
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
TheMood is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
agreed, its only happened in my circles when people mix a lot of pills with large amounts of booze and such. never just alcohol on its own. it's very strange to think about, but society has trained us to think alcohol is so harmless and its the only way to have a good time and loosen up. it can be plenty dangerous on its own. when I was in college there was a frat kid who died from consuming alcohol in a hazing incident. Its hard to believe ux9 would drink a lethal amount of alcohol over the course of a night, but i guess things just happened the way they did and on another night it could have happened differently.

peace and love to everyone in 2017 and beyond.
I've been in touch with his ex and was told the other day that he also took sleeping pills that night. Apparently he took them all the time depending on his shift at work. One of his co-workers also called his cellphone and his mother answered / told him what happened. He thought it was a heroin overdose because apparently Nick tried heroin a few times. I had no idea about this and it was a shock to find out. Honestly don't know what to think or believe right now. The toxicology report will eventually reveal what really happened.

Another thing I'm wondering is if it was a suicide due to this happening on xmas eve. If he gets wasted all the time and takes sleeping pills all the time for work, then why would this happen on a certain day? He either took something extra or took something new.
TheMood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 10:44 PM   #162
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,771
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMood View Post

Another thing I'm wondering is if it was a suicide due to this happening on xmas eve. If he gets wasted all the time and takes sleeping pills all the time for work, then why would this happen on a certain day? He either took something extra or took something new.
Did he routinely mix the two in heavy quantities, though? You could regularly take sleeping pills and alcohol separately and develop a tolerance to both but combining the two in the same evening is another matter entirely and doing so is essentially russian roulette

Sleeping pills and alcohol are both CNS depressants and they synergize with eachother and should never be mixed. Doing so is pretty much the most dangerous drug-related thing you can do. Anyone who is combining the two is not doing it because the high is worth it, they are doing it because they are either suicidal or because they want to aggressively lose consciousness in the most efficient manner possible. It's scary because a lot of people out there are unaware of how dangerous it really is to mix these two drugs.

I think a lot of people underestimate sleeping pills because of the innocuous sounding name "sleeping" pill doesn't speak to how potent and potentially dangerous these drugs are.

Last edited by Water Mage; 01-01-2017 at 10:50 PM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 04:32 AM   #163
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,771
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
It's cold here in Canada and the tendency to brood and reflect in this climate is strong.

The more I think about things, the sadder I feel. I had no idea that Ux9 struggled so much, and if I had known, I would have reached out and done everything in my power to make him feel better and help.

So I am just going to throw this out there, and I hope everyone reading this remembers -- If you ever feeling depressed, hopeless orheartbroken, in need of a friend, please reach out to me. If not me, message someone on here who you feel closer to.

We are all here to have a good time and share a few laughs, but we also care about each other and if you ever have a serious problem that you need to talk to someone about, I am sure every one of us would be willing to deal with a serious, heavy conversation if we can be of service to someone who needs it.

I know what its like to be down and out, you don't want to talk to anyone about it because, among other things, you don't want to bring anyone down

But don't let that stop you from communicating. Us males are really bad about sharing our emotions.. UX9 once spilled his heart out to me in a PM (quite randomly). I offered him my insights, but he never followed up on the conversation. Maybe he felt embarrassed by his message, because for all I know he was intoxicate when he sent it.

Whatever his reason was, I wish we could have continued a conversation, and I wish I could have done more. I know he was heartbroken about a breakup, and that happened to be something I have experienced as well.

So if any of you ever feel like life is hopeless, please PM me. I'll share my skype info, and I would keep total confidentiality.

Seeing this forum's reaction just made me think that UX9 was surrounded by a network and aura of love on this community, its a shame that he didn't know that. This is why we gotta wear our hearts on our sleeves in life, never hesitate to show love for your fellows, never feel ashamed to tell your buddies about your pain, your sadness, your grief. Share your heart freely with your brothers. You'll never know how much they might need it.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 11:44 AM   #164
TheDutch
Chillin'
 
TheDutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
TheDutch is a PY Poster
One of the few guys who made me wanna join rapmusic, smart dude, real funny aswell.
He will be missed.
TheDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 07:08 PM   #165
BOLDYIN
Hey Fellas!
 
BOLDYIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: G-TOON
Posts: 336
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
BOLDYIN is a PY Poster
R. I. P ux9, Ive always been more of a lurker on here and RM but ux9 had a welcoming vibe whenever we crossed paths, always thought he was one of the funniest dudes here, respect
__________________
Top 5
Papa doc
Lotto
Lyckety Splyt
Lil Tic
Greg Buehl
BOLDYIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 08:20 PM   #166
God of Rap
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
God of Rap is a PY Poster
Been a lurker mostly on this site, and not on as much as I used to. But back on RM he was one of the main people I would interact with. RIP man, didn't know dude like some of you but it still hits you know..
God of Rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 10:09 PM   #167
GMajor
Registered User
 
GMajor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,224
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Sad to see this...I also had no idea @UX9 was @Uunnnnnnnn!

When he popped up as UX9, I always assumed---because of the way he posted---that maybe he wasn't "allowed" to curse... I think someone said it was a auto correct thing. Anyway, his posts always sounded funnier to me bc of that. I actually made him my first and only sig author (deleted it out of respect), when he adamantly told me how "Caustic trains boxing, and would beat the shut out of Fresco!"*. He was always cool about being my sig. Legit bummed to hear we lost him...Especially in the way it's said to have happened.

*Whenever I type SHUT, and it autocorrects to SHIT, I'll think of UX9.
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 07:03 PM   #168
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9
 
ErikForeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: California
Posts: 5,498
Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Bump..
__________________
MMXVII - CB - Twitter - Facebook
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 07:09 PM   #169
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br
 
culturedboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,577
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
apparently ux9 went to the local community college in my area, combing through his twitter and found an old "send pre-calculus scores to Broward College" tweet which felt fucking weird because i had no clue he lived probably a short drive away

this still sucks
__________________
i write about battle rap for nevercultured

click the con face to learn yourself



Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 08:03 PM   #170
ledge
JERSEY | ux9
 
ledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,919
Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
apparently ux9 went to the local community college in my area, combing through his twitter and found an old "send pre-calculus scores to Broward College" tweet which felt fucking weird because i had no clue he lived probably a short drive away

this still sucks
our guy was from dania
__________________
took this battle last second to get tied in
with the ese's who get it fresh off the boat when the tides in
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 08:06 PM   #171
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br
 
culturedboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,577
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
our guy was from dania
__________________
i write about battle rap for nevercultured

click the con face to learn yourself



Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 08:07 PM   #172
ledge
JERSEY | ux9
 
ledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,919
Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
??

I was just letting you know where.
__________________
took this battle last second to get tied in
with the ese's who get it fresh off the boat when the tides in
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 08:09 PM   #173
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br
 
culturedboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,577
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
??



I was just letting you know where.

oh i thought u were saying "he's not from broward he's from dania" because florida geography is fucking stupid and i find myself correcting people on it more often than not

mb haha
__________________
i write about battle rap for nevercultured

click the con face to learn yourself



Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 03:09 AM   #174
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,706
Mentioned: 834 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
wow i thought he was from canada for some reason
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:09 AM   #175
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 808
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Blaze Won is not the worst person
Sorry to hear....I fucked with dude heavy
__________________
http://baconomics.bandcamp.com/
Blaze Won is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 12:23 PM   #176
lukej
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 690
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
It's cold here in Canada and the tendency to brood and reflect in this climate is strong.

The more I think about things, the sadder I feel. I had no idea that Ux9 struggled so much, and if I had known, I would have reached out and done everything in my power to make him feel better and help.

So I am just going to throw this out there, and I hope everyone reading this remembers -- If you ever feeling depressed, hopeless orheartbroken, in need of a friend, please reach out to me. If not me, message someone on here who you feel closer to.

We are all here to have a good time and share a few laughs, but we also care about each other and if you ever have a serious problem that you need to talk to someone about, I am sure every one of us would be willing to deal with a serious, heavy conversation if we can be of service to someone who needs it.

I know what its like to be down and out, you don't want to talk to anyone about it because, among other things, you don't want to bring anyone down

But don't let that stop you from communicating. Us males are really bad about sharing our emotions.. UX9 once spilled his heart out to me in a PM (quite randomly). I offered him my insights, but he never followed up on the conversation. Maybe he felt embarrassed by his message, because for all I know he was intoxicate when he sent it.

Whatever his reason was, I wish we could have continued a conversation, and I wish I could have done more. I know he was heartbroken about a breakup, and that happened to be something I have experienced as well.

So if any of you ever feel like life is hopeless, please PM me. I'll share my skype info, and I would keep total confidentiality.

Seeing this forum's reaction just made me think that UX9 was surrounded by a network and aura of love on this community, its a shame that he didn't know that. This is why we gotta wear our hearts on our sleeves in life, never hesitate to show love for your fellows, never feel ashamed to tell your buddies about your pain, your sadness, your grief. Share your heart freely with your brothers. You'll never know how much they might need it.
This was really fucking dope to read. Salute to you, sir.

Didn't know ux9 but felt the need to say that.
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 11:06 PM   #177
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz
 
The Kang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,536
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Rip

damn
__________________
The King Of Tennessee
"Flags get hung in the balance to show my dominance"-O Solo

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 12:47 AM   #178
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself
 
wwjjddd?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,838
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i miss him
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
... n i just went 3 rounds w/o nut bars
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 02:18 AM   #179
tripwire
Registered User
 
tripwire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
tripwire is a PY Poster
Rest In Peace
tripwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:21 PM   #180
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9
 
ErikForeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: California
Posts: 5,498
Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sun...&pid=183357925

Here's his obituary, for anyone interested. I miss him
__________________
MMXVII - CB - Twitter - Facebook
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:32 PM   #181
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,869
Mentioned: 1464 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
So I reached out to his mother a couple weeks ago, explaining that we were interested in helping out and sending our condolences. She responded and sent her thanks for the warm wishes but hasn't responded since regarding us putting a fund together. I don't want to pester her, as I'm a complete stranger and she is a grieving mother, but I still feel like she would do something.

Anyone have ideas?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:45 PM   #182
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,530
Mentioned: 452 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
So I reached out to his mother a couple weeks ago, explaining that we were interested in helping out and sending our condolences. She responded and sent her thanks for the warm wishes but hasn't responded since regarding us putting a fund together. I don't want to pester her, as I'm a complete stranger and she is a grieving mother, but I still feel like she would do something.

Anyone have ideas?
Hmm.

I wonder if there were any matches he really wanted to see happen? I'm just looking back through his post history right now to see if he ever mentioned something.

It'd be cool if we could find a reasonable (money wise, as well as something plausible based on the opponents) match and get a fund going for that, perhaps facilitated by Avo?

I unno if there's a way to anonymously donate otherwise. Maybe an anonymous donation in his name to some sort of related foundation in his area?

Last edited by Casual; 01-09-2017 at 05:47 PM.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:31 PM   #183
brodeezy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 9,404
Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Hmm.

I wonder if there were any matches he really wanted to see happen? I'm just looking back through his post history right now to see if he ever mentioned something.

It'd be cool if we could find a reasonable (money wise, as well as something plausible based on the opponents) match and get a fund going for that, perhaps facilitated by Avo?

I unno if there's a way to anonymously donate otherwise. Maybe an anonymous donation in his name to some sort of related foundation in his area?
im not playin man dude had a thing for nu nu nellz and im pretty sure something to do with her would be the best way to honor him. pay her to write ux9 on her chest for a battle or somethin!!!!!!
__________________
battle rap sucks tbh

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 02:22 AM   #184
killa_b_kilt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 139
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
killa_b_kilt is not the worst person
My condolences. I will remember dude as a staple to the community and solid poster.
killa_b_kilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:05 AM   #185
SpecialOh
©
 
SpecialOh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,845
Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Hmm.

I wonder if there were any matches he really wanted to see happen? I'm just looking back through his post history right now to see if he ever mentioned something.

It'd be cool if we could find a reasonable (money wise, as well as something plausible based on the opponents) match and get a fund going for that, perhaps facilitated by Avo?

I unno if there's a way to anonymously donate otherwise. Maybe an anonymous donation in his name to some sort of related foundation in his area?
@riffic im not so sure about one of the "typical" ways of showing respect but i like what casual is on to A LOT !

u told his family we here and we are always

but if we could do something FOR HIM i would fucking love that. imagining "what would he wants us to do" makes me think exactly something like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
im not playin man dude had a thing for nu nu nellz and im pretty sure something to do with her would be the best way to honor him. pay her to write ux9 on her chest for a battle or somethin!!!!!!
sounds silly but i honestly love that kind of idea...
@ErikForeman whats your opinion on this? u were like his first close contact on rm i feel like u got insight

Last edited by SpecialOh; 01-11-2017 at 08:11 AM.
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:55 AM   #186
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
dam that is sad...... dude was a legend on here and in RM.

RIP... dam near cant believe it..
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 08:21 AM   #187
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
coming onto these forums is never gonna be the same tbh...

one more time, RIP ux9...
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 11:18 AM   #188
Rtongsta
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,440
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
So I reached out to his mother a couple weeks ago, explaining that we were interested in helping out and sending our condolences. She responded and sent her thanks for the warm wishes but hasn't responded since regarding us putting a fund together. I don't want to pester her, as I'm a complete stranger and she is a grieving mother, but I still feel like she would do something.

Anyone have ideas?
Has she responded since you posted this? Im not sure what RMBVA could do but i think we could pull something together
__________________
AKA SunkenDPr0
Rtongsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 06:15 PM   #189
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,869
Mentioned: 1464 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtongsta View Post
Has she responded since you posted this? Im not sure what RMBVA could do but i think we could pull something together
Nah, unfortunately not.

Would you guys donate to a GoFundMe? That'd require trust that I'm not gonna use the money to buy a boat. But I'm down to start one up if there's interest. Then we can decide what to do with the money.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 06:51 PM   #190
ledge
JERSEY | ux9
 
ledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,919
Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Nah, unfortunately not.

Would you guys donate to a GoFundMe? That'd require trust that I'm not gonna use the money to buy a boat. But I'm down to start one up if there's interest. Then we can decide what to do with the money.

I think we should do something in his name and find s good spot to donate it too.
__________________
took this battle last second to get tied in
with the ese's who get it fresh off the boat when the tides in
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 06:54 PM   #191
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,869
Mentioned: 1464 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
I think we should do something in his name and find s good spot to donate it too.
I'm with it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 08:48 PM   #192
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself
 
wwjjddd?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,838
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Nah, unfortunately not.

Would you guys donate to a GoFundMe? That'd require trust that I'm not gonna use the money to buy a boat. But I'm down to start one up if there's interest. Then we can decide what to do with the money.

^^Riffic IRL????????????????
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
... n i just went 3 rounds w/o nut bars
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:27 PM   #193
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness
 
FatManFromSpace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Oakland
Posts: 2,022
Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
I've been off the forum for several months; life's been a bit hectic and all that. To come back this morning for the first time in a long while and see that uuuuuuuuu passed away hits me right in the gut. The guy genuinely got me to smile from some of the ridiculous things he's said over the past few years and sometimes that's all you need when you're having a shitty day or you're surrounded by negativity in some other form.

I'm sorry that you won't be around anymore. This may be an online community, but it's still a community made up of people. Agree, disagree, argue, whatever- we lose something as a whole without ux9 around.

2016 Til Infinity.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
are u claiming black ice is hiding vital evidence from the kennedy assassination ?

cuz i have always suspected that

Last edited by FatManFromSpace; 02-06-2017 at 03:47 PM.
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 08:38 PM   #194
5treet5truck
Loyalty Over $$$
 
5treet5truck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 909 CA
Posts: 1,638
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
5treet5truck is not the worst person
good person. always showed love.
__________________
PEEP MY MUSIC :

http://soundcloud.com/johndillin
5treet5truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:39 AM   #195
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Damn that's terrible... didn't always agree with him, but hate to see this... rip
__________________
Daddies Litte Hoes: PityPoster, Riffic, Mek
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 05:11 AM   #196
Charron
VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Charron probably likes in here/hair word play
R.I.P. And my condolences to all his friends and family.
Charron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 01:46 PM   #197
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,309
Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
I've gotta admit something that I've felt guilt over since this happening...

ux9 was a great poster and sometimes was brilliant in some of his posts... but his negativity got really dark one day on here and I said "I wish ux9 would leave" (the site not earth)

If I in any way contributed to his death then I am beyond sorry.... this is why I haven't been posting lately. I suffer from bipolar disorder so I Def understand what he went through. Just want him and everyone here know that that was a "piece of shit" thing for me to say and if people want me gone from here I understand.

RIP brother... I assure u it was in jest
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 01:53 PM   #198
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
I've gotta admit something that I've felt guilt over since this happening...

ux9 was a great poster and sometimes was brilliant in some of his posts... but his negativity got really dark one day on here and I said "I wish ux9 would leave" (the site not earth)

If I in any way contributed to his death then I am beyond sorry.... this is why I haven't been posting lately. I suffer from bipolar disorder so I Def understand what he went through. Just want him and everyone here know that that was a "piece of shit" thing for me to say and if people want me gone from here I understand.

RIP brother... I assure u it was in jest
You can't blame yourself for stuff like that bruh... when you're in a spot to do what he did there's a lot of bigger things that build up to that... Rip to U9 but comeback we need you bro
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 01:58 PM   #199
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,309
Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post


You can't blame yourself for stuff like that bruh... when you're in a spot to do what he did there's a lot of bigger things that build up to that... Rip to U9 but comeback we need you bro
I feel you... but we live in a different climate nowadays... bullying is now like rape and murder (hyperbole).... people want bullies killed. I know more was going on in his life obviously that led him to this but my comment could've been the icing on there cake for him. Not trying to be arrogant saying my opinion is that potent but u get what I mean.

I am sorry a thousand times
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 02:00 PM   #200
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,309
Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Will watch bigg k when I get home in honor of him . He loved bigg k almost as much as Willy
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
299, forever


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,528
Threads: 26,936
Posts: 730,590
Total Online: 1815

Newest Member: Com

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Emancee
- by iamHBY
- by Chk82
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 AM.