Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Live Update URL: SUMMER MADNESS 7 Thread

Old 08-12-2018, 01:11 AM   #41
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Ave cookin Math 1st rnd, damn.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 01:13 AM   #42
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Math up 1-0
Old 08-12-2018, 01:14 AM   #43
Chk82

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Chk82 is not the worst person
Chokin' ass Math
Chk82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 01:15 AM   #44
Sky2real

Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Most chokes a summer madness has ever seen
Old 08-12-2018, 01:24 AM   #45
Sky2real

Did that reading out loud bar hurt Mayweather?
Old 08-12-2018, 01:31 AM   #46
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Math stumbling all over the place, and AVE is on point.

Damn Math you just ending my prediction run.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:42 AM   #47
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

AVE 3-0 no debate. Mayweather in the building.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:49 AM   #48
Sky2real

JC sounds horrible, as usual. Awful voice and set ups.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:16 AM   #49
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Iron vs JC best back and forth so far.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:20 AM   #50
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Iron needs a circumcision bar with all this religious talk, pause
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 02:22 AM   #51
Sky2real

Iron 3-0
Old 08-12-2018, 02:24 AM   #52
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

JC vs Iron was a fire battle. its debatable, I edge it to Iron 2-1.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:25 AM   #53
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
iron 3-0. dead the jc vs lux convo for iron vs lux.
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 02:36 AM   #54
Chk82

Rex the biggest celebrity dickrider ever, lol
Old 08-12-2018, 02:45 AM   #55
Soda Popinski
Bitches Love Soda

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Soda Popinski is not the worst person
Yo... this may be bottom 2 SMs ever.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:47 AM   #56
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

REED vs REX 1st rnds is fire, damn this was what i waiting for.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:56 AM   #57
Sky2real

Reed is cookin this nigga in the second!!!!
Old 08-12-2018, 03:05 AM   #58
Sky2real

Wow....Rex lost this battle BADLY.

Reed might win COTN
Old 08-12-2018, 03:07 AM   #59
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Reed roasting his ass. Damn. Reed with the clear win.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:12 AM   #60
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

3-0 Reed, i was wrong, Reed cooked Rex's ass. Rex was sitting on the stage 3rd round.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:31 AM   #61
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Hitman COOKIN in the first.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:37 AM   #62
Chk82

1-0 Hitman
Old 08-12-2018, 03:39 AM   #63
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Lets go!!! Hitman in his freestyle rebuttal bag.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:45 AM   #64
Soda Popinski
Bitches Love Soda

Hitman is cooking!
Old 08-12-2018, 03:45 AM   #65
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Roc’s Halloween line makes me despise Roc even more.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 03:46 AM   #66
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Hitman frying this guy
Old 08-12-2018, 03:47 AM   #67
Sky2real

“You not from Baltimore, slow it down...ain’t that what Con say?
You more from the White side (whiteside) the Hassan way”

That was fire
Old 08-12-2018, 03:49 AM   #68
Soda Popinski
Bitches Love Soda

My mans explained Whiteside in parenthesis.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:52 AM   #69
Sky2real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda Popinski View Post
My mans explained Whiteside in parenthesis.
Necessary for those that don’t watch basketball
Old 08-12-2018, 03:53 AM   #70
Sky2real

Roc’s flow is second to none. Sheesh. The way he transitions from one rhyme to the next is always nice to listen to.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:25 AM   #71
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

My recap

Geechi 3-0 Suge: big time body bag. Geechi Champion of the night. Suge was sloppy, choking, pathetic, and out of shape. Geechi was fire all 3 rounds.

DNA 3-0 Twork: DNA fried this clown. Twork choked in at least 2 rounds. Twork is inconsistent and goofy as hell. DNA really fucking cooked this guy with ease.

Ill Will 2-1 O Red : Ill will was doing good then O red had this weird fake choke voice thing going on in his 2nd that lasted 15 min, Almost reminded me of Loe Pesci vs Real Deal. It through off the vibe of the whole battle. Will won though.

AVE 3-0 Math. Math was sloppy as hell, choking stumbling the whole battle, you could tell he didnt have his shit down. AVE was solid and clean. Clear respectful win for AVE.

Iron 2-1 JC : Most competitive battle of the night, both were good, edged it to Iron on First watch. this battle will have some replay value.

Reed 3-0 Trex : Jesus man this was depressing. Both were fire in the first but Reed was better. Then it all goes down hill from there.... Rex is ass in the second and his third is a minute 30 mixtape round. Reed was fire every round. Contender for champion of the night. oh yeah Rex also was sitting on the ground like a damn toddler during Reed's third, SMH.

Hitman 3-0 TayRoc : This battle was solid. Tayroc did good but Hitman out classed him every round clearly. Tay Roc brought his lil bro out like I predicted but it fell flat. Hitman was dope.

Over all thoughts : The PPV was filmed nice and ran smoothly, URL and staff did their jobs. The battlers are the ones who let me down. I wish i didn't spend $50 on this event. I try and support almost every PPV, and not complain and be positive, but at this point im feeling like a got jugged. Most of these battles dont have replay value, and these battlers dont seem to care. I'm not going to blindly spend my hard earned money in the future for people who don't take their craft seriously. Kind of sad, really got me feeling a certain way.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:25 AM   #72
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Roc sucks.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:41 AM   #73
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
My recap

Geechi 3-0 Suge: big time body bag. Geechi Champion of the night. Suge was sloppy, choking, pathetic, and out of shape. Geechi was fire all 3 rounds.

DNA 3-0 Twork: DNA fried this clown. Twork choked in at least 2 rounds. Twork is inconsistent and goofy as hell. DNA really fucking cooked this guy with ease.

Ill Will 2-1 O Red : Ill will was doing good then O red had this weird fake choke voice thing going on in his 2nd that lasted 15 min, Almost reminded me of Loe Pesci vs Real Deal. It through off the vibe of the whole battle. Will won though.

AVE 3-0 Math. Math was sloppy as hell, choking stumbling the whole battle, you could tell he didnt have his shit down. AVE was solid and clean. Clear respectful win for AVE.

Iron 2-1 JC : Most competitive battle of the night, both were good, edged it to Iron on First watch. this battle will have some replay value.

Reed 3-0 Trex : Jesus man this was depressing. Both were fire in the first but Reed was better. Then it all goes down hill from there.... Rex is ass in the second and his third is a minute 30 mixtape round. Reed was fire every round. Contender for champion of the night. oh yeah Rex also was sitting on the ground like a damn toddler during Reed's third, SMH.

Hitman 3-0 TayRoc : This battle was solid. Tayroc did good but Hitman out classed him every round clearly. Tay Roc brought his lil bro out like I predicted but it fell flat. Hitman was dope.

Over all thoughts : The PPV was filmed nice and ran smoothly, URL and staff did their jobs. The battlers are the ones who let me down. I wish i didn't spend $50 on this event. I try and support almost every PPV, and not complain and be positive, but at this point im feeling like a got jugged. Most of these battles dont have replay value, and these battlers dont seem to care. I'm not going to blindly spend my hard earned money in the future for people who don't take their craft seriously. Kind of sad, really got me feeling a certain way.
Good recap Rigs.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:41 AM   #74
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Really bummed to hear about all the chokes...but STOKED af to hear that Reed and Geechi are contenders for COTD!!

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 07:46 AM   #75
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Roc sucks.
Roc neva lawst
Old 08-12-2018, 07:55 AM   #76
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Night of the ridiculously one-sided battles. Genuinely think none of these (possible exception of JC's performance) are really debatable.
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 11:35 AM   #77
steveelite

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
steveelite has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky2real View Post
“You not from Baltimore, slow it down...ain’t that what Con say?
You more from the White side (whiteside) the Hassan way”

That was fire
Wait, what? How is that fire? I know Hassan Whiteside is the Center for the Heat, but wtf is "the hassan way"?
steveelite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 01:36 PM   #78
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
Geechi's one of my favorite new(er) dudes, so it's always dope to hear he did well. Even if Suge did shit the bed entirely, apparently.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:48 PM   #79
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Reed spazzed! Iron vs JC was my fave battle of the night. Better event than most are saying IMO. Saddest moments were Math's chokes and Rex's fat ass sitting down in resignation.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 04:17 PM   #80
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Going to need to see Roc vs Hitman again on a feed where I can hear the words better. I thought Roc was flowing really well, sometimes it seems to me like the PPV viewers get caught up in the audience reactions (or who is louder). But I did hear some cold lines from Hitman so maybe not.

EDIT: Also Aye Verb is probably right. A lot of these East Coast battlers have had it easy with all the home games for their entire careers, now they are finally being forced to travel more.

Last edited by GetPaid; 08-12-2018 at 04:24 PM.
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221